Sigma Lambda Upsilon Tau, McKenzie

Story Info
A freshman in her sorority, McKz is publicly hazed.
2.9k words
4.57
3.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsnyLark
AsnyLark
70 Followers

Beer tastes like piss, especially beer from the watered down keg irrigating my sorority's pajama party, but I needed the liquid courage.

I'm a freshman at Cascade Pines University and a pledge sister in Sigma Lambda Upsilon Tau--and yes, that spells SLUT when translated to a Latin alphabet.

We weren't actually a real sorority. We didn't have a charter with the school. In theory we were just a group of girls renting the same early-last-century, three-story colonial. There were eighteen girls, ten bedrooms, five full bathrooms and two half-baths. But for affordable housing, a decent meal plan and sisters, we rushed, pledged and spent a whole year being hazed.

Girls at Sigma Lambda Upsilon Tau were rumored to be the sluttiest girls on campus. That wasn't even close to true. There were sports groupies in every sorority and dorm that could run rings around us. But we had a reputation to maintain. College was a time for cramming our brains full of information and then emptying said brains by doing the dumbest things imaginable. Sigma Lambda Upsilon Tau sacrificed a sister at every party. We had a party almost every weekend.

Ideally the sacrifice was shy, blushed easily and inhibited. Kudos if the girl was a virgin.

That described me to a T. I was tonight's sacrifice. And no, there were no alters or candles or daggers or possessions or weird shit like that. The sacrificial SLUT had to orgasm in public at the party. Bonus points for each dude that watched her, for how obviously not-fake her orgasm was and for how uncontrollably explosively she came. Those weren't the only rules, because you got bragging rights for multiple orgasms, squiring and whether there was a dick in you or not. Essentially, the more humiliating it was, the better your sisters rated your performance. At its best it was a Sigma Lambda Upsilon Tau tradition. At its worst it was hazing.

Nice sisters that we were, we helped each other achieve skin blistering humiliation. Help came in the form of a vibrating egg that we were required to "wear." Our sisters then used the remote to tease us until we couldn't help but come in the most humiliating ways. A sacrifice could petition a boy to remove the egg for her but only is she came while he was removing it. Needless to say, despite the shitty beer, we drew a lot of boys to our parties, which was the whole point.

I gagged down another shot of liquid courage. A jolt hit my core and I crossed my legs. I put a hand on the counter. I rocked, just a little. My core was clamped so tight it was unlikely the vibrating torture device would move, but the less it moved inside me the less likely I was to go insane. My core throbbed. My body ached. My nipples peaked my silk "pajama" camisole. I didn't know who had "my" controls right now but she had me right on the edge. I needed to move, because I couldn't afford to come in the kitchen. Most the crowd was in the other room. I needed to be where everyone was dancing, playing beer pong or scouting hookups. I did not want to be doing this again next week.

Biting my lip to keep from coming, or crying, I moved into the great room. I trembled with every step. Bea Miller's Sweet Little Unforgettable Thing came on the speakers just as I made my entrance. I got a chuckle or two when a few party goers looked my way. A dude I recognized as Phi Gamma Delta gave me a slow clap. A man-child pushed by me and ran a hand over my ass. Even though I was wearing next to nothing, it was unacceptable behavior, but the rainbow sparkles that followed in the wake of his touch goose-pimpled my flesh and the complaint in my brain completely blanked.

"How about a game, slut?"

I closed my eyes. My name was McKenzie, but tonight, I was supposed to respond to slut. In some ways that was worse than the way I was dressed. I mean my camisole and panties covered more the bikini I'd worn to the lake two weeks ago. Of course my string bikini didn't have a tiny little red bow whose whole function was to scream, "look at me, I have a clit." My pantie weren't a thong, thank god, but they weren't exactly briefs either. The glossy, polyester, black, red and white rose mottled panels didn't hide much of my ass either. I wasn't the most poorly dressed woman in the room, but I was the only one whose sisters had back-stitched, red Sigma Lambda Upsilon Tau letters on the back of her panties. I was also the only girl likely to squirt in front of all her friends tonight, because, yes, while I'm a virgin, my rather small, pink vibrator had taught me why my bed gets so wet when I have orgasm dreams.

I nodded to the frat boy that'd called to me and wandered over to him. He was waiting for a turn at beer pong and I was apparently to be his partner.

"What's your name, slut?" he asked as I walked up beside him. He put his hand on my butt and squeezed. My controller must've been watching because as his fingers dug into my left cheek the vibe in my love tunnel spiked. I clenched so hard my knees knocked. I almost spilt my beer.

"Mc--McKen--McKenzie."

"Scott" He released my ass and wiped his hand on my thigh. Which, fucking gross, but it told me my panties were probably leaking. No surprise there.

"Did you have to do that?" I was not happy.

"Sorry" He did not look sorry. I had though him okay looking, in a frat clone kind of way, but now all I saw was asshat. I turned to go because I no longer wanted to play beer pong with this asshole but the vibes hit me hard.

My knees knocked. My beer spilt. The cup bounced on the floor. I grabbed Scott's shoulder for support. I planted my free hand between my thighs and squatted down. I over-my-panties jilled myself, desperate to come. There were enough dudes present that if I came now I'd earn my Sigma Lambda Upsilon Tau gold star and be done--at least until all the other freshmen completed their turns.

But it was mortifying. There were people cheering--edging me on. I grabbed Scott's hair and dragged his face to mine. I ate his mouth like I was a four year old with her first bowl of chocolate ice cream. I ground my panties against his jeans in mindless determination. Weird breathy sounds that I barely recognized as mine spilled from my mouth. My whole body vibrated. But the tight, little, taut ball of supernova need refused to detonate. Too many people were watching.

"I HAVE ARRIVED!" someone roared from the entry hall. Heads turned and apparently the sister who held my humiliation in her hands got distracted. The vibrator stopped spiking and settled back down to that base shimmy that had me aching but refused to push me over the edge.

I shoved away from Scott. He caught me with a hand over the soaked crotch of my panties. He ran a finger along the glossy polyester, splitting me and I might've come right then if I hadn't determined earlier that he was a slime ball. Leaving my spilt beer, the girls and I would be on cleaning duty tomorrow, I staggered away. Some measure of control returned with every step even though my pussy throbbed, my body ached and my nipples beaded so hard I wanted some boy, any boy not named Scott, to nibble them.

I'm not sure who "I" was, because it looked like the entire athletics department had arrived. Actually, I think it was the hockey team because I recognized some of the girls latching onto them. They were puck bunnies, one and all.

"Kenzie?"

I jumped. The vibe rubber ball bounced in my core. I slicked myself a little more.

"Collin? Collin Kimball?" I squeaked.

He cocked a grin and had my panties not been so drenched they could irrigate the Mohave they would've combusted. That didn't make sense because my mouth had suddenly gone dry.

"You remember me."

Of course I remembered him. He'd been two years ahead of me in high school. I was in a class of like eight-hundred. Which meant there had been four-to-five-hundred of us girls. Other than the eight or nine hard core lesbians in my class there hadn't been a single one of us that hadn't dreamed of making out with Collin. When he'd graduated my sophomore year, the girls cried, the boys cheered. Or maybe that had just been me imagining things. I didn't know any more.

"I didn't think you remembered me."

"You don't sound happy about it."

Not happy? Of course I wasn't happy. I was...I didn't know what I was. Humiliated? Crushing? Melting? I didn't know it was possible to be any more...primed, but the throb in my pussy had spread to my entire body. I could feel t1he tight pulsing pleasure in my fingers, toes and nose. Friggin' a, my ears were as tingly as my clit.

"I--" My voice broke on a squeak. The vibe in my core had spiked. I bit my lip so I didn't scream.

A chuckle rumbled in his chest. The baritone rumble vibrated parts of me better off not vibrated. If my sister had been on the ball and teased me right then, I would've humiliated myself, but at least the evening would've been over.

"You're tonight's sacrifice, aren't you?"

How could he tell? Was it that my nipples were totally tenting my camisole or that my panties were drenched? Probably the nipples. I'd specifically chosen these panties because the silky, polyester, black-white-red "mottled" rose pattern wouldn't show how damp they were. Of course it was a totally rhetorical question because I'm sure every guy in here could like smell my need from ten feet away. Not to mention, Sigma Lambda Upsilon Tau was stitched on my ass. Not that Collin was looking at my ass. Why wasn't Collin looking at my ass? I wanted Collin to be looking at my ass.

Except he was looking at my mouth. That was even better. I licked my lips, because, frigging a, my mouth was parched. "You know about that?" The vibes peaked and I squeaked. I bounced on my toes trying to escape. My hands fluttered as I forced myself to keep them out of my panties. I shot a panicked glance around the room. My eyes landed on Amanda, a cute blond. She smirked at me and gifted me a finger way. Amanda was a Sigma Lambda Upsilon Tau sister and a year ahead of me. Last year, she'd been right where I am. I liked her. Right now she was fucking evil. I couldn't, wouldn't, just come while talking to my high school crush.

Who was I kidding? Collin was no longer my high school crush. He was my college crush. I couldn't come in front of him. Oh, God, please no.

"Do you want help?"

"What?" I was so turned on my brain no longer worked. Yay, college!

He chuckled again and, fuckity, fuckity, fuck, I felt the reverb in my nipples. He stepped up to me so close I had to crane my neck to look him in the eye. I wasn't short but I think my forehead came to about his chin. He licked his lips and I almost came at the sight. I bit my bottom lip to hold back my squeak. His eyes, which were the color of spiced rum, turned molten and he dipped his head.

I went up on my toes. He dodged my mouth and planted a hot, wet, open mouthed kiss on my neck.

My lips popped open and a sound I couldn't stop, escaped me. I clawed at his Under Armour, gathered some folds in my fists and slammed myself, boobs to glaciated man-chest. He slipped a hand between us and palmed me through my panties. I ground against the heel of his hand and I don't think I could've stopped even with a loaded gun, hammer pulled back, finger on the trigger and its barrel shoved up my ass.

Collin kissed up my neck and lipped my ear. My eyes rolled up so hard I saw stars. Pop-Rocks and sparkles danced over my skin to congregate in my clit. But the vibe in my core slowed because my sister is a fricking witch. I wanted this over. I wanted to come. I no longer cared who watched. I was so, soooo, fucking close! I tried to move my lips to his.

"Kiss me!"

"Not yet." He shoved my panties down and trailed a big, callused finger through the very small patch of damp, black curls I maintained because Hollywood nude made me feel like ten. His finger found my nub and he pressed.

My arms trembled. My legs buckled. I no longer cared that my panties were around my knees or that every man-child, frat boy on Greek row was taking pictures of my bare downstairs. I would've fallen to the floor had Collin not caught me with this like basketball grip on my ass.

"Why not?"

He slid two thick, wide fingers through my crease and feathered my entrance. My left leg hitched like I was trying to hook it over his hip, but the panties around my knees stopped me and I didn't have the strength left to jump.

"Because, Kenzie, I'm helping you. If I kiss you, it'll relieve some of the tension. You won't come as fast. You might not come as hard. You want this over. You want your gold star, right?"

God, I didn't know anymore. I wanted him to kiss me. I'd wanted Collin to kiss me for like forever. Up until this evening I hadn't even thought he'd known I existed. A finger poked around my entrance. My core clenched and fluttered around the intruding digit. Little spikes of simmering heat climbed my spine, but his motion was too erratic for me to get off. I think he was feeling around for my egg's safety string. I felt the moment he found it because he tugged. Not enough to pull it out of me, but enough to make it bob towards my entrance--and g-spot. I fucking lost my mind.

I wiggled and shimmied, desperate. My camisole was stuck to his shirt so my nipples slid and slipped within the silk. The sensation was a cool, slick lick and was like a tongue on my clit. I think. I'd never had a tongue on my clit. Regardless, the sensation shimmered and shimmered over my flesh. That I felt in my clit. It had become a tight little knot of need coiling tighter and tighter. When it snapped, I had the feeling I might scream.

Collin bobbed my egg once more. My asshole sister spiked the vibes. Ohmigod. Ohmigod. Ohmigod.

Pleasure synched down. My core squeezed. Vibes spilled through me and the tension in that tight little knot, snapped.

I came.

Oh. My. Fucking. God. I came.

But it wasn't over. Collin pulled egg. I thought he was going to pop it out of me but he held it right at my entrance. I was helpless. I hadn't come down. I was too sensitive.

"Collin?"

"Can you come, McKenzie? Can you come?"

I already had. That wasn't quite right. Yes, I had come. I was still coming. "I already--"

"Again. For me, Kenzie. Come. Please."

"I don't think I--ohmigod!"

I came.

Still, I couldn't escape. Vibration filled me. Little detonations were going off in the sensitive flesh right at my entrance. My core was spasming. My nips were sparking. My fingers were trying to anchor in his shirt, but they were trembling so hard I couldn't get a grip.

"Collin?" I was making little desperate squeaky noises between every breath.

He kissed me. I opened my mouth. Our tongues touched.

I came.

It was too much. I was too sensitive. Hot-wet splashed the inside of my thighs and I was falling. Why had everything gone black?

***

I always loved that not-quite-awake, not-quite-asleep, dreamy space right before I woke up. I was warm and cozy. Hard, warm planes pressed into my back. An arm that had to belong to Goliath was looped over my chest. My camisole was partially pulled up and a large, rough hand cupped my mattress-side boob. A thumb was on my nipple. A hard shaft pressed against my butt.

Ohmigod! Shock swept away the haze of sleep.

"Kenzie?"

I kicked and battered my way out of bed, tugging my comforter with me.

"God, McKenzie, ow," Collin said rubbing his jaw where my elbow had hit him.

Bereft of comforter, Collin was bare of all but his boxers. How had he gotten in my bed? How had all those hard planes of lick-me muscle ended up in my bed? My eyes fell on the bulge in his boxers. How was that in my bed?

"What? How? Why?" Every word came out as a squeak.

"Morning to you too, sunshine," he said, sitting up.

"What?" As in, what did we do? That seemed like the most important question.

"You got your gold star."

At his words, last night came rushing back. The party. My sisters. All those boys. Coming. And coming. And squirting. And coming. Heat swamped me from ass too cheeks. I felt so hot I might've blistered my flesh.

I'm such a slut.

AsnyLark
AsnyLark
70 Followers