Signals

Story Info
A female friend of a friend shows up. What is a man to do?
3.5k words
4.58
14k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a boy meets girl story. With all characters being 18 years or older and is a pure piece of fiction. This for me is the first time I have written a piece for others to enjoy. Please enjoy the story and any helpful criticism or compliments are welcomed.

It all began when I moved out of home with some friends and we shared a house for a while. The freedom of living by our own rules and the fact we could do whatever we wanted, whenever we wanted was great. I was living in the house with one of my oldest school hood friends Michael and his sweetheart Jess. They as a couple were easy going with Jess happy to play the mother hen role and keep us fed and the house clean. Jess was short in stature at about 5"2, sporting dark hair, pale green eyes and an average build. Michael loved her to pieces and worshiped the ground she walked on which was great for them as they were a terrific team. Michael was 5"9, of stocky build and had the start of comfy gut. I myself was 6"3, had short trimmed black hair with green tinted hazel eyes, I have a muscular build without being cut, a natural sportsman type. I like to keep myself physically active and I worked in the automotive industry selling parts to mechanics and the general public. We all had steady jobs so renting between us was great.

So, it came to pass after a few months I came home from the gym on a Friday evening to find a bunch of familiar cars owned by friends parked in the street around our home. I drove into the garage, parked and grabbed my sports bag from the passenger seat and proceeded into the house.

Coming through the door the sounds of a weekly catch up was apparent and the smells of the BBQ, full of steaks, sausages and chicken filled my senses with heavenly aromas and the sound of beer bottles clinking together out on the patio piqued my interest enough to go and say a quick hello and begin the unwind from the week into the weekend.

The warm evenings of summer made my gym attire completely acceptable around the table. I had a light green tank-top that hung from my neck and accentuated my shoulders and arms, I also had on a pair of black sports shorts that were loose but comfortable and my usual electric blue gym shoes and sport socks. I was completely happy right here, kicking back chatting with some of my friends and catching up on the week's events. I saw Jess pull her phone from her pocket and promptly leave the room.

A few moments later Jess casually walks back out to our patio party carrying a gargantuan plate of salad and set it down in the middle of the table, but to my surprise in tow was a friend of hers that I had never met in person till now. I could feel Jess's eyes fall upon me as she introduced her friend to our group.

"Hey everyone this is Claire. She is a good friend of mine from years back". We all gave polite acknowledgement of our new guest and went back to the conversations at hand, all except me that is. Jess had always waxed lyrical about her friend Claire and was always adamant that she would be a good match for me. I'd always taken it like a grain of salt because I thought she was just taking the piss in a joking kind of way, but boy was I wrong.

Wow! was my internal thought of Claire. Standing at a tall 5"7 or 5"8' she literally stood out. I have to admit I'm attracted to taller women. She had shoulder length sandy blonde hair, pulled back into a neat pony tail with a loose fringe that framed her face. Her skin tone had a hint of Mediterranean ancestry to it and was smooth, well cared for and blemish free. Claire sported a smile that was instantly disarming and had cute matching dimples below her happy cheek bones. Dressed in a modest casual pink lace cotton top, it flowed naturally down her slender frame and over what looked like a pert set of C cup sized breasts, it then continued down over her torso to sit just over the waist of a well-loved hipster style blue jeans that complimented every heavenly contour of her shapely buttocks and legs. This beautiful woman took care of herself as she had definitely seen time in the gym. Claire was amazing right down to her manicured feet sporting casual strapped mini heals and painted gloss pink toenails.

My gaze flowed back up this angelic view before me to Claires big doe looking brown eyes, that were as I realized to late looking directly at me. Shit! my brain snapped back to reality as I realized I had been busted having an obvious look and my cheeks flushed mildly at my predicament. Both Jess and Claire didn't miss it either and took a quick moment to look at each other and both gave a gentle chuckle before Jess continued toward me with Claire in amused pursuit.

Jess began a more personal introduction "Claire this is my housemate Rick, he looks big and scary but is really just a big teddy bear and wont bite".

"Unless you ask me too"! my response escaped my lips before the sensory filter in my brain kicked in. My cheeks flushed again as my brain caught up with my libido, leaving me sitting there lamenting my stupid comment.

"Good to know" came the spirited reply from Claire accompanied by a not so obvious cheeky wink and a flash from that disarming smile.

"You can sit here, between me and Rick" Jess said, pointing at the chair next to hers and rolling her eyes at me in amused shock. With that subtle direction from Jess, Claire made herself at home on the vacant seat next to me.

"Umm sorry about that" The words Stumbling out as I tried to make amends to Claire. "I was just a little flustered!" I continued "Jess and I love to rib each other whenever we get the chance". My apology was received with another beaming smile.

"Happens to the best of us" came the genuine heartfelt reply.

"Let's start again, my names Rick" as I extended my hand toward her.

"Claire" she said clasping it delicately with her own petit hand and giving it an energetic shake.

"I'm very pleased to meet you". And carefully I pulled her hand up to my face and gave it a gentle peck with my lips. Now Claires cheeks gave a slight flush.

The party continued with light hearted conversation and combined with the good food and a glass or three of alcoholic lubrication had everyone very relaxed and jovial. I did note that throughout the evening I was seeing some positive signals. One time I made a small joke that made Claire laugh and she touched my thigh, where her hand remained for a brief period to long, allowing me to feel the warmth of her hand and her fingers felt as if they were lightly grasping as they trailed away. Another pleasant surprise was while I was chatting to some of the other guests, I would catch Claire looking at me, almost studying me when I would unexpectedly look back at her to see if she was still interested.

As the night progressed, I found myself chatting more and more to Claire and less to the people around me, to the point that I missed the initial goodbyes of some of my friends and found that minutes had turned into hours and it was now in the late p.m.'s.

The house was emptying of our guests.

It was at this point Jess came back and asked Claire "Are you alright to drive home or would you like to stay in the spare room?" I couldn't miss that Jess's eyes fell on me again as Claire gave her answer.

"Umm I can't remember exactly how many drinks I've had, so if you don't mind, I think I might crash here tonight". Jess gave me a very subtle eyebrow lift and my loins gave a twitch. Had an opportunity just presented itself?

As we cleaned away the last of the party mess, I offered to show Claire the room that would be hers for the night. Jess and Michael said there good evenings and headed for bed and I led Jess to the spare guest room that just so happened to be across the hall from mine. "Seems suitable" Claire said looking over the sparsely decorated room that contained a King sized single, bedside table and a lamp. "Where's your room?" she asked with genuine interest.

"Just here" as I twisted the doorknob and pushed open the door to my room, revealing my large King size bed located to one side in the middle of the wall space, below a large window. Around the rest of the room was a doorway leading to my ensuite bathroom, a bank of cupboards that housed the usual clothes and stored materials, a small desk containing my digital camera, laptop and charging dock for my phone. I walked over and proceeded to draw the curtains on the window for the evening.

"Dooo I have to go to bed now?" Claire teased.

"No" was my truthful answer.

"Good. I've been enjoying our conversation and was hoping we could continue it in private." The last word piqued my interest. That was the moment that I decided to see how far I could push things with this beautiful woman, but first.

"Claire, I'd love to keep chatting but would you mind if I have a shower first?" now Claire had my full attention waiting for a response. A flash of a lustful imagery sparked across her face for a millisecond at the thought of what I had just said to her before she composed herself.

"Hey it's your room" she made to walk out but I stopped her politely and gently directed her to my bed.

"You don't have to leave, lay here and talk to me through the door." Then for some reason I added "Jess and Michael can't hear us at this end of the house."

"Oh really?" came Claires musing response that betrayed her thoughts. She then slid her heals off and crawled onto my bed on all fours giving me a great view of her perfect bum before laying on her side and sinking into the blankets that covered the pillowtop of my bed. "Whoa this is one comfy bed" Claire added with a hint of flirtation and she watched me opening my wardrobe to select a light T shirt and a pair of boxers to put on after my shower. Her eyes tracked me across the room as I placed them on the small bench in the ensuite.

Now it was my turn to flirt a little "Right let's get this show on the road!" I said as I stripped my tank-top off to reveal my large arms and solid shoulders as well as my muscular chest that sported a modest amount of hair and ended at my hardened nipples. Claire must have enjoyed the view, as she was lightly biting her own lip now. I then tossed my top into the laundry hamper and slowly closed the door, leaving it ajar about two inches, just enough to let Claire have an unobstructed view into the ensuite via the mirror to the shower. I quickly checked that she was still looking toward my direction. She was, while attempting unsuccessfully to adjust her position on my bed.

My mind was racing at the sight of this hottie sprawled out on my bed, knowing she could see me in the mirror. I wished that I could see her naked, as naked as I was about to be. The mere thought sent my blood coursing southward.

With that in my mind, I took a pace back from the mirror, kicked off my shoes and socks and removed my gym shorts and underwear. As I stood back up to my full height I was now fully exposed to Claire via the mirror, it showed my solid torso with a trace of my abs peeking out around my stomach region, my hips, my strong powerful, thighs and calves right down to my feet, but most importantly it showed my cock. In its current semi erect state, it was something I'm proud of, not the biggest or smallest at 7 inches, but long, straight and thick with that big vein right on top. I'm uncircumcised and my foreskin pulls back when I'm fully erect to reveal the big bulbous head. I shave my cock and balls for three reasons, one I love watching what it can do to a woman, whether in their mouths or being buried deep into them, two the thought of a pubic hair getting caught in my lovers' mouth is frankly off putting for everyone and three I just like the way it looks. Let's not forget my balls, hanging down like two eggs supported by my bald scrotum. A storage device for my seed. The sensation I get when they swing and slap to a stop when pleasuring a woman is a real treat for the both of us.

I took the opportunity to look past my own reflection. It seemed that my show hadn't gone unnoticed by Claire. Her eyes were glued to the mirror her hand lightly resting on her own chest, her breathing deep and her colour had flushed. I in the meantime turned my body and twisted on the shower taps sending water cascading from the rainfall head, reached forward and felt the clear liquid and adjusted it to be the cooler side of warm. The change of angles allowed Claire to look at my back and bum. I stepped over the threshold and into the cool torrent of water. It instantly soaked my body and the water created small rivers as it flowed around and over my skin, the cool invading my senses. I placed my head into the flow, closed my eyes and gave a low guttural moan as the water cooled my face and rinsed through my hair. I stepped back went to grab the soap and took a sideways peak at the mirror and gone? my brain stumbled, Claire was gone.

The door opened and Claire boldly strolled in. "I can't talk to you through the door!" Her eyes lingered for a second and then traced down stopping to admire my quickly hardening tool. "Impressive" Now the cards were truly on the table, I dropped the teasing and openly taunted her.

"Well," I started "You've seen mine, how about you show me yours?" At that moment a lust entered both of our eyes.

"Fairs Fair" she quipped as she grabbed the base of her top and with both arms pulled it back over her head, revealing her taught feminine belly and sexy hot pink bra that showed a hint of perfection, being her pert nipples pressed against the material. My cock twitched and Claire smiled. She reached down and my eyes automatically followed as she snapped the button on the front of her jeans, peeled down the zipper then hooked her thumbs into the waistband and slid them past her shapely arse and down and off her legs. Jackpot! my brain screamed as the matching hot pink g string was all that was left to protect this gorgeous woman's dignity. It covered what was most definitely a shaven pussy, from the outlines traced in the fabric, time would tell. Her legs were toned and her thighs were somewhere I wanted to explore.

Now Claire reached around and unsnapped the clasps from her bra. "You ready for this big boy "She teased.

"What do you think?" I said quickly looking toward my stiff member and then right back to her.

With that she shed the bra to the floor and her perfect tear drop shaped breasts were revealed, size C with the amazing pert nipples placed right in the centre of her fleshy mounds. They were soft pink in their hue and pulled taught.

"Claire your amazing!" she didn't bat an eyelid at my compliment as she turned her attention to the flimsy fabric of her G-string and immediately shimmied out of them. Her shaved vagina was my kind of heaven and looked ready to go as a small string of her juices trailed from her knickers to her puffy pussy lips.

Now Claire stepped forward into the shower and her skin reacted to the cool water by producing millions of small goosebumps, she had a burning desire in her eyes and ploughed on through the waterfall to throw her arms around my neck and plant a passionate kiss to my lips, our mouths opening to allow our tongues to twist and wrestle as our lust took hold. Our bodies met, her hard nipples pressed into my flesh just below my chest, my hand immediately snaked down her waist and came to rest where her hamstring met her bottom. I grasped and pulled her tight against me, my erection pressing hard against her navel. Not missing a beat Claire allowed me to pull her leg up to my waist and she released one of her arms and using a deliberate motion, found my rock-hard cock and pushed it down between her legs, the head coming to rest against her pussy lips. My cock was like a heat seeking missile. I pushed forward with my hips, my smooth cock head eased past Claires puffy lubricated pussy lips and paused at the entrance of her hot inviting hole. I pushed forward a little further and my cock delved in past the first layer of Claires tight pussy.

We both moaned at the pleasure our lust has released, I pulled back allowing my cock to stretch her opening, all the while being lubricated with the hot juice Claire was producing. Then in one continuous thrust I pushed forward burying my shaft into her steaming wet passage. Her juices lubricated my shaft as I Bottomed out at her cervix, her pussy gripped my cock in its warm embrace like fingers in a glove.

"Fuuuuck" I moaned into Claires mouth.

"Mmmmmm" came the reply.

I pulled back a half-length and drove in again, my balls compressed by our two bodies, my cock throbbed as Claires body clamped down on me. My Cock now harder than steel throbbed with every squeeze Claire gave it. I swivelled and pinned her against the shower wall. we were out of the running water, the cool tiles a surprise to her hot skin, she opened her mouth to squeal in shock but I pulled my swollen cock back and slammed it all the way in again making her surprised scream turn into a guttural moan. I was an animal possessed.

Again and again, I pounded into her, until Claire shuddered as her own powerful orgasm took hold. The head of my dick was now deep enough to tickle her ovaries, her juices flooded down my shaft and over my balls. The warmth, along with the vice like grip Claire's pussy was applying to me, triggering my own orgasm to start. My balls drew tight and my laboured thrusting became slower and more deliberate, with my only thought being how deep I could go.

Claire sensed my impending climax and stared into my eyes and through them deep into my soul. "Come in me baby, don't hold back!"

The words heaven to my ears. Claire wanted all of me and it set off a chain reaction within me. With one final, powerful thrust, I buried myself balls deep. Claire, bucked against me. I felt her pussy spasm against my shaft, the feeling sending a charge of electricity through my balls, which then exploded my semen forward. I sprayed my thick warm seed deep into Claire. and at that moment I was giving her my all and I was going to be happy if I fertilised every egg she had. For twenty seconds my cock twitched as my juices splashed her insides. Claire looked at me and kissed me deeply all the while milking every drop from my now expended balls.

I was spent after our climax. My cock now flaccid enough to pop out of Claire, my thick seed following and dribbling out in thick gooey ropes and blobs. Claire gathered some with her fingers and brought it up to her lips, licking the tips. "mmmmm you taste as good as that felt".

My blood began travelling southward again. That's what a compliment from a sexy minx does to me. We moved back into the water where we took turns washing each other with the occasional fondle here and a steamy pash there. As we finally dried each other, Claire turned to me and spoke.

"I'd better get to bed now."

"It's right there!" As I pointed at my King size. "But I don't think we are going to be doing much sleeping"

And with that I followed Claire to my bed to start another great adventure...................