All Comments on 'Signals'

by Wants2chat

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

EXCELLENT! MORE, MORE!

OrcaorcinusOrcaorcinusover 1 year ago

Well written and hot. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The phrase is "with a grain of salt," not "like a grain of salt."

-

This might have been a hot story, but there is far too much detail of each person's physical characteristics, what they're wearing, what's on a desk, etc...

-

1. Readers don't need every detail spoon fed to them. Let them use their imaginations.

-

2. Let some of the details be revealed more naturally throughout the story instead of rattling off lists of details. I found myself skipping whole paragraphs and then skipping to the end to see if the story even eventually gets anywhere.

-

It's a good early effort. Work on developing a more natural style of storytelling where the reader is given details as they become necessary to the plot and can get drawn into the action instead of reading checklists of details.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWants2chat@Wants2chat
I'm in my Mid 40's Male, I'm attached but love to the thought of being naughty . I keep myself fit and healthy. Love most fantasies. Younger women, older women, being seduced, while my wife is in the next room. I like to be teased and pleased. Like descriptive chats that can b...