All Comments on 'Signed First Edition Ch. 04'

by blacknight99

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
interesting twist

I think the story had the potential to become boring, but this takes it in a whole new direction. Well done!

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 11 years ago
I've got the perfect solution

Polygamy the favors the wife...for a change! She keeps BOTH!

skyink93skyink93over 8 years ago
Gd cuck

You just had to destroy a very good story with pathetic ass cuck slime....

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
Mixed Results

This scene had a lot of things going for it. The wife's embarrassment, but helpless submission. The pregnancy aspect. Specifically the idea of the sex leading to pregnancy no matter what the submissive wants. The way he talks her step by step into sex, even sex with a guest. All of these things combine together to make for serious potential for erotic moments. But the brother's obvious discomfort and outrage with the whole thing made the scene feel very awkward.

If it had been two horny brothers chuckling sinisterly and threatening the poor shivering lamb of a submissive with all the debased things they could do with her before mutually screwing her brains out, it would have been hot. Having one of the participants do every thing short of scream "you sick bastard!" throughout the scene rather ruins the mood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sucked

Took a faithful wife and made her no longer just his... destroyed the uniqueness of their relationship. I’d have rather believed in a miraculous conception with his low numbers. Now he’s a cuck and may well decide to watch her with others... bad move! Ruined a unique story line.

James_DuncanJames_Duncan11 months ago

A true natural sub wants to please her master and only her master, she may be a slut in some ways, but she only wants to be a slut for that one person, him.

Natural subs are some of the most beautiful, but also the most vulnerable people in the world, because they just want to give and rarely consider themselves. I consider myself very, very lucky to be with one, but the cardinal rule is that you cannot ever abuse that total trust. And Rod here, just abused that trust. I know why he did it, I understand why you wrote it that way, but he still abused her trust and that's before we consider being such a dousche to his brother.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Submissive sex slave, identical twin brother, the master has low sperm count but the slave wants to get pregnant... oh please don't tell me it's going to go the way I think it is. Please don't share her with anyone please. Don't ruin it damn it. If the brother touches her, my interest in the story suddenly drops to zero. Come on don't fail me 4 chapters in... damn, guess it wasn't meant to be.

And suddenly the story is trash. What a shame. It was so well done up until this part. Oh well, in the fire you go. So much for not being able to make her do anything she didn't want to do. Guess you're saying she wanted to fuck the brother. But that just ruins the character you presented us with. Ah whatever, what a waste of a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous