Signorina Learns a Valuable Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She responded by squirting her lover with cunt juice, and as Paul continued to empty himself in her, Olwen returned the favour, drenching his thighs, her own thighs and the bed in a torrent of lady cum. Sated, they both collapsed onto their backs, breathing deeply.

"Fuck, I enjoyed that," gasped Olwen.

"Me too," replied Paul. "I'd love to know how you can still be so tight after all the fucking you must have done over the years."

"A lady never reveals her secrets," laughed Olwen, although she was proud that her lover thought that she was still nicely tight. All those hours of pelvic floor exercises were worth it, she thought to herself.

Despite her best efforts to persuade him to stay for 'thirds', (Olwen had sucked his cock hard again, and brought herself to the edge fingering whilst he looked on), Paul left at eleven o'clock. He cited Elizabeth's return by midnight, and that he needed a shower before she got home. Still naked, Olwen accompanied him to the front door, and they kissed and cuddled for a few moments before Paul left.

Knowing that her bed linen would need changing before she could retire for the night, Olwen shouted upstairs for Richard to get on with it. She went into the conservatory, which was still warm after the day of sunshine, sat down and wondered what she could do for twenty minutes before she could return to bed.

Her eyes alighted on her cigar humidor, but she rejected smoking a cigar. They were very expensive and twenty minutes or so wouldn't give her sufficient time to smoke a whole one. But she quite fancied a quick smoke before bed.

She chose a small corn cob pipe, a gift from an American friend who had sent it to her after Olwen had commented how much she liked it when she saw it on a social media post. Quickly stuffing the bowl with her favourite aromatic tobacco, she lit it and smoked blissfully until Richard appeared to tell her that her bed linen had been changed, and was ready whenever she was.

His eyes lit up when he saw Olwen's pipe between her lips. She smiled at him, puffed and exhaled through her nostrils. She knew that nasal exhales were a favourite of her smoking fetish loving cuckold.

Olwen put her pipe down in an ashtray and got to her feet. She smiled at Richard.

"Come on, cucky " she said softly. "Bed time. You've earned the right to sleep with me tonight. It's Saturday tomorrow, and we all know what Saturday brings, don't we?"

Richard nodded eagerly and took Olwen's hand. He kissed it lovingly, inhaling the intoxicating aroma of her cunt on her fingers.

"Saturday is milking day," he recited, grinning.

They went upstairs together, and Richard hung his maid's uniform up neatly. Olwen was brushing her teeth when he presented himself for inspection in her en suite bathroom.

"Which nightie, dear?" Richard asked,

"Oh your pink baby doll one, I think," smiled Olwen. "You look so sweet in that. Hurry up and maybe I'll sit on your face for a while before I go to sleep."

The rest of the weekend was uneventful, as far as Olwen was concerned. She lolled about the house on Saturday morning, reading the newspaper and listening to the radio in the morning whilst Richard did the weekly shopping. They ate lunch together, and Saturday afternoon was taken up, as usual, with Richard's milking.

It followed Olwen's regular pattern by starting in her bedroom. She would unlock Richard's chastity device and release him. This inevitably gave Richard a hard on, which he was very proud of, but which amused Olwen no end.

Even if she had relented, and allowed her cuckold to put his little boi clit inside her, she doubted if he would pleasure her because (a) he was so pathetically small, and (b) he wouldn't last long enough to get her wet, let alone give her an orgasm. So Olwen's cunt remained out of bounds to her cuckold, except for his tongue, and the occasional finger.

Richard was then led from Olwen's bedroom to the bathroom, where she supervised him washing and disinfecting his cock lock. When it was clean enough to satisfy her, Olwen used a face flannel, soaked in cold water to wash around Richard's cock and balls. This always got rid of his erection. Then she'd lather up a shaving brush, which she'd apply to Richard's groin area.

Next came the exciting bit. Shaving Richard. He loved being smooth for his Hot Wife, but he was always terrified that she'd slip and cut him. Shaving his wrinkled ball sac was particularly tense, and he breathed a sigh of relief as Olwen patted him on the bum. This was his instruction to bend over and pull his arse cheeks apart. More shaving foam and soon he was as smooth as a baby, and his milking could begin.

Four times a year, Olwen used her hand (well, her fingers, really) to milk Richard. These four occasions were the Saturdays nearest to her birthday, his birthday, their wedding anniversary, and on Christmas Day itself. On the first Saturday of the month, she would strap on and peg her cuckold to orgasm. On all other Saturdays, Richard submitted to a prostate massage.

This was to be an 'ordinary' Saturday, so Olwen led him back to her bedroom. Richard brought his 'milking tumbler' which was kept in the bathroom when it was not in use. He got into position over Olwen's dressing table stool and waited. He shivered as he felt the cold lube against his newly shaved smooth arsehole, and then Olwen was in!

Her experienced fingers soon located his prostate, and she began to stroke it. Slowly, Richard's little boi clit began to swell, and he was soon leaking pre cum. He positioned his milking tumbler to catch every little drop. Olwen hated waste.

Once he started to ooze, Olwen increased the speed of her finger rubbing, but it still took the best part of twenty minutes to drain Richard's balls completely. When he was empty, Olwen handed him a tissue from her dressing table, and he wiped himself down. He handed her his milking tumbler, for her inspection. Olwen was pleased. There was a decent amount of cum for her cuckold to 'recycle'. But first, he had to be cock locked again.

As tiny as he was, it was impossible to put Richard's ultra small cock lock back on whilst he was still hard. So it was back to the bathroom for a quick rub down of his mushroom head with Olwen's special nail brush. The stiff bristles made short work of Richard's erection, and he was soon flaccid enough for Olwen to lock him back up for another week. Richard then drank the contents of his milking tumbler, licked it clean, and was permitted to give his Hot Wife a lovely cum-flavoured kiss.

Thus passed Saturday, and Sunday had its own routine too.

Whilst Richard cooked the Sunday roast, Olwen did her school planning for the coming week. She also prepared her lessons and marked coursework and homework, ready to return her pupils' books when she next taught them.

So it was that a well relaxed, slightly self-satisfied Olwen turned up for school at her usual hour of eight fifteen on the following Monday morning. As she drove into the staff car park, she was surprised to see Justin Howells getting out of his car. Normally, he didn't turn up until just before the first bell of the day, which was the signal for registration.

"Good morning, Justin," Olwen greeted him.

He scowled.

"Good morning, Mrs. Simpson," he replied. "Please try and remember to be professional in front of Mrs. Harrison-Roderick. No Christian names. We address one another by our titles, please."

"Whatever," replied Olwen, like a petulant teenager.

They walked into school together, and the head teacher turned to Olwen in the deserted entrance hall.

"I'm sure you have things to do, Mrs. Simpson," he said. "I won't keep you. I'll send for you when our guest and the new classroom assistant arrive."

He turned on his heel and walked off without another word.

"What a pompous cunt!" Olwen muttered to herself as she made her way to the staff room. Olwen had her priorities right. Coffee first, then the short walk to her form room, where she could begin setting things up for her first lesson of the day.

Olwen looked up as she heard a knock on her door. She smiled at Mrs. Lowe, the school secretary as she came into the classroom.

"I've been sent to summon you to the inner sanctum," the school secretary said, rolling her eyes. "The Chair of Governors actually acknowledged me as she walked in. Wonders will never cease!"

"She's on her best behaviour Annie," Olwen replied as she accompanied Mrs. Lowe up the corridor to the Head Teacher's office. "She's hosting a Ukranian refugee, so she's obviously playing Lady Bountiful to the full."

Olwen knocked on the closed door, and went in without waiting to be invited. Justin Howells shot an angry look at her, but it bounced off Olwen, who was already responding to the greeting of Mrs. Harrison-Roderick gave her.

"Good morning, Phyllis," she replied with a forced smile. "I was led to understand that you were bringing someone who was going to help my language pupils with their oracy. Is she not coming?"

"Yes, of course I've brought her," Mrs. Harrison-Roderick replied impatiently, "but I wanted to share something with the Head Teacher, who will be responsible for her work in the school, and with you, who will be her immediate line manager and head of department."

"I've left her outside with that woman. The secretary. I wish I could remember her name, but she's such an introverted person. She barely looks up when I come into school."

Justin Howells made no comment to this outrageous description of Annie Lowe, but Olwen wasn't going to let a hard-working colleague be dismissed in such a fashion.

"Mrs. Lowe is a valued member of staff " she began, "and as a conscientious hard-working member of the admin. staff of this school, she doesn't have time to greet members of the public who walk into school without an appointment. Did she not greet you this morning?"

The Chair of Governors had the grace to blush.

"Yes, but..."

"Sorry, Phyllis, but I have a class to get to before too long. What is it you wanted to tell Justin and me about this young woman that you've been hosting?"

Mrs. Harrison-Roderick grimaced.

"I'm sure she's had a very hard time, having to leave her homeland and everything," she began, "but I'm worried about how she is going to fit in here. She has no sense of our society and the way things work here. And she's very opinionated."

"If by having no sense of society, you are referring to the class system, then she and I are going to get on famously," replied Olwen. "The sooner we create a more equal society in this country, the better in my view. Does that make me opinionated too?"

Mrs. Harrison-Roderick made a harrumphing sound, and looked at the Head Teacher.

"Maybe we ought to get her in and make the introductions?" she said. "I'd hate for Mrs. Simpson to be late for her first class of the day."

Justin Howells picked up his phone and pressed a button.

"Hello, Mrs. Lowe " he began, "Please bring the young lady in. We're ready for her now."

He replaced the phone and took a piece of paper out of the breast pocket of his suit jacket. He smoothed it out and put it on the desk in front of him. When they all heard a knock on the door, he stood up and called out, "Enter."

The door opened and Annie Lowe stepped aside to let the young woman she was with enter before her.

"Ms. Magrin, Headmaster," she said, smiling encouragingly at her young companion. Olwen looked at her and immediately felt a tingle in her clit. The new language assistant was drop dead gorgeous!

Justin Howells cleared his throat and held out his hand in welcome. He glanced down at the piece of paper in front of him.

"Lask-av-ww priss-ee-mw, Miss Magrin,"he stuttered. "Welcome."

She smiled and took his hand and shook it.

"Spasybi. Thank you," she replied. "But this is not correct. You say it wrong. It is 'Laskavo prosymo, okay?"

Olwen glanced at Annie and the two women smiled. It was typical of Justin. A very kind thought had been rendered ineffectual by his lack of research.

But the newcomer hadn't finished yet. She turned to face Phyllis.

"Thank you for this opportunity," she said giving a very formal bow. "You are not a teacher, I understand. So now that you have brought me here, you are no longer required. I will see you later when school is finished. Good day to you."

She gave another bow.

Phyllis Harrison-Roderick got to her feet, her face scarlet. Never in her life had she been so summarily dismissed.

"I won't keep you, Headmaster. I know how busy you all are," she said in a choked voice. "I'll see you after school, Genevieve."

She walked out, ignoring everybody else, trying to retain as much dignity as possible.

Meanwhile, the young Ukranian woman was facing Olwen. They shook hands.

"I am very pleased to meet you, teacher," she said with a smile, and Olwen felt that tingle in her clit again.

"How do I call you? Mrs. Harrison-Roderick has made mistake. My name is Gennifer, with a 'G'. My mamma is Italian. She named me."

"Olwen smiled. "Well you're very welcome, Gennifer with a G," she replied, giving the hand that she still held a gentle squeeze. "Please call me Olwen, but in the classroom, I am addressed as Mrs. Simpson, and you will be Miss Magrin. Or do you prefer 'Ms' or 'Signorina'?

"I prefer 'Ms', Olwen," replied Gennifer, "and my friends call me Genny. I would like you to call me that. We are friends, are we not?"

"We certainly are," smiled Olwen.

There was an irritated clearing of the throat from Justin Howells.

"Well I won't keep you, Mrs. Simpson. Ms. Magrin. I 'm sure you both have much to discuss before school starts."

He looked at Olwen.

"Immediately after registration, I've arranged a whole school assembly," he said. "Please make sure that you and Ms. Magrin attend. I'll formally introduce her to the rest of the staff and the pupils then."

Very good, Justin," replied Olwen, smiling to herself as she heard his tut of annoyance at being addressed by his Christian name once more. She led Genny out of the office, and turned to look at Annie, who had come out with them.

Annie giggled.

"He reminded me of that policeman in 'Allo 'Allo," she said to Olwen, referring to the TV comedy show, in which an English policeman, dropped by parachute into war-torn France, was convinced that he could speak French, but just mangled the language, often saying things that had a double entendre meaning.

"I know this show," Genny said with a giggle of her own. "I watch it at home with mamma. You speak of Officer Crabtree, no?"

"Yes, I do," smiled Annie, and from that moment on, Head Teacher Justin Howells became known amongst the staff as 'Officer Crabtree'.

As they walked back to her form room, Olwen studied her new language assistant. She was tall and slim, with long, shiny black hair, which reached almost to her bum, which Olwen noted swayed deliciously as they walked.

She had olive coloured skin, full red lips and beautiful blue eyes behind the pair of red horn rimmed glasses that she wore. Genny carried herself proudly, not flaunting her nicely proportioned tits, but not ashamed of them either. She gave the impression that she was a confident young woman, and Olwen hoped that she was as good at language skills as she was at presenting herself.

They arrived at the form room, and Genny wandered around, nodding approvingly at the wall displays that Olwen had made to help the pupils she taught.

"This is good. Very good," Genny said approvingly. "We teach all our lessons here, or do we go to other classrooms to teach?"

"Most of my lessons are taught here " Olwen replied. "We do have several sessions a week in the Language Laboratory. We'll go there at break time this morning, so that you can familiarise yourself with it. I'm hoping that you will be able to take small groups there and speak to them. They're all pretty good, but they need all the practice they can get before their spoken exam later on in the year."

"Perfect " smiled Genny. "I look forward to doing this. I love oral work."

Olwen was saved from having to reply to this by the sound of the school bell summoning all pupils to their various form rooms for registration. But she was conscious of a distinct damp patch in her knickers.

Registration was completed in record time, the children lulled into an unusual silence by the presence of a second, unfamiliar adult in the form room. Olwen closed the register and looked up at the class sitting quietly in front of her.

"May I introduce Ms. Magrin, who has travelled all the way from Ukraine to help me teach French and Spanish. You'll meet her during the course of the term, but now Mr Howells wants to introduce her to the whole school. Stand, please. We're off to the hall for a whole school assembly."

Olwen reckoned that 'Officer Crabtree' as she now thought of the Head Teacher, didn't make too much of a hash of introducing Genny to the rest of the school. She noticed some of the senior boys nudging one another and grinning when Genny stood up as Howells introduced her. Liam whispered something to Colin Thomas, his best friend.

Colin shook his head and looked disappointed. He was not one of Olwen's A level language group, so she surmised that his disappointment stemmed from the fact that Liam was to be taught by Genny whilst he was not. She reminded herself to have a quiet word with Liam as soon as possible.

The assembly was swiftly brought to a close, and everyone trooped back to their various classrooms. Olwen's first lesson was A level Spanish, and Monday morning was given over to grammar work.

Before she began the lesson, Olwen introduced Genny to the class, and then explained what they were going to be doing for the next forty minutes. The class quickly settled down to their work, and both Olwen and Genny moved between the various groups, helping, correcting and offering suggestions.

Genny was a natural, Olwen decided. She quickly memorised each pupil's name and always addressed them by it afterwards. The lesson sped by, and judging by the comments she heard from the departing pupils at the end of the first period, Olwen thought that they had all enjoyed Genny's presence in the classroom too.

And it just got better. Every class that Genny attended went well during her first week. Some older boys needed one or two of Olwen's warning looks when they tried it on a bit, but Genny took all their adolescent flirting in her stride.

She batted away compliments, but was effusive in her own praise when her students did well. Everyone seemed to fall under her spell, Olwen included. She mentioned Genny to Richard, and enthused about how well she was doing. Richard suggested that Olwen invite her for supper one night, but Olwen demurred.

"She's much too young and innocent to cope with our lifestyle," she responded to Richard's suggestion. "And anyway, weekends are sacrosanct. That's my time for fucking with Paul and for milking you. I don't think young Signorina Magrin could cope with our Hot Wife and cuckold lifestyle."

Olwen had made her decision, and Richard knew better than to try and argue with her. He didn't mention inviting Genny for supper again.

Time went by, and before she had chance to look around, Olwen found that half-term was rapidly approaching. Genny had been teaching at the school for almost six weeks. It was a Friday afternoon, and Olwen and Genny had just finished the last lesson of the day. The class had been dismissed, and Olwen smiled at her young companion.

"In all my years of teaching Proust, I don't think that I've had a class that understood his work so well," she admitted. "Your suggestions and interpretations have been most helpful, my dear. Even Liam seems to understand the underlying themes now!"

"Ah, Liam. He is deep, that one. I think he likes to flirt a little bit, no?"