Signorina Learns a Valuable Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A plan was formulated and discussed, amended slightly, and finally agreed upon. Richard went to make everyone breakfast, and Olwen and Genny cuddled in bed whilst they waited for Richard to call them to eat. They ended up scissoring so that when they went downstairs for breakfast, both of them wore huge grins of satisfaction, and nothing else. Richard served breakfast to two sated, naked women, and his cock lock remained very tight indeed throughout the meal.

After breakfast, Olwen and Genny took a shower together whilst Richard cleared the breakfast table. Genny seemed insatiable, and gave Olwen several mind blowing orgasms in the shower, her mouth clamped onto Olwen's cunt like a limpet on a rock.

By the time they had dried and dressed themselves, and come back downstairs, Richard had left to do the weekend shopping. Olwen and Genny both lit up their pipes and sat in the garden in the early autumn sunshine.

"I must return to Mrs. Harrison-Roderick's house," said Genny through a cloud of pipe smoke. "I have only the clothes I am wearing, and I need fresh clothes for school on Monday."

She looked troubled, and Olwen immediately agreed to accompany the young woman back to her lodgings to collect all her belongings.

"At least we won't have to deal with her," Olwen said, referring to the Chair of Governors of the school, "and I doubt he'll try anything on in front of me. We won't mention the incident or the plan we talked about earlier. We'll just collect your stuff and bring it all back here. The bastard can explain to his wife why you are no longer living there, and sometime in the not too distant future, we'll pay him and his wandering hands back for what he did to you."

"Thank you, Olwen," sniffed Genny with tears in her eyes. "You are good friend as well as being good lover."

She smoked her pipe furiously, in part, Olwen thought, to prevent her tears from actually leaking out of her eyes.

"There's no time like the present," Olwen said, getting to her feet. "Come on. If we leave now, we might even be able to collect all your stuff and bring it back before Phyllis gets back from Liverpool. I'm sure we can fit everything into the boot of my car, and if not, the rest of your stuff can go on the back seat."

A quarter of an hour later, Olwen pulled up outside the Harrison-Roderick residence. There were two cars parked on the drive, and Olwen recognised Phyllis Harrison-Roderick's personalised number plate.

"She must have gone to Liverpool on the train " Olwen thought. She looked at Genny and winked. The young woman smiled weakly.

"Remember. Not a word to Norman Harrison-Roderick," Olwen warned. "You leave the talking to me. Just ignore the dirty fucker!"

Genny giggled.

"We are dirty fuckers too," she said, getting out of the car, and walking alongside Olwen up the driveway to the house.

Standing in front of the front door side by side, Olwen took Genny's hand and gave it a squeeze.

"Here goes," she smiled, and she pressed the doorbell.

Footsteps could be heard approaching and then the front door opened. There stood Phyllis Harrison-Roderick. Her face looked surprised, then she got control of herself.

"Oh. Olwen. Thank you for bringing Geraldine home. We were worried about her when she didn't return home last night."

Phyllis was looking at, and speaking only to Olwen. She looked at Genny and frowned.

"You really are very thoughtless, young lady," she said angrily. "My husband and I have been very worried about you."

Olwen nudged Genny, who remained silent.

"We didn't expect you back from Liverpool so soon, Phyllis," Olwen said, smiling sweetly.

"Liverpool? What the devil are you talking about?" snapped Phyllis. "Why on earth would I want to go to that dreadful city? It's full of left wing Socialists. Not the sort of people I bother with at all."

"But Mr. told me you go to Liverpool to visit your friend," Genny said. It was the way she pronounced 'Liverpool', together with the look of horror on Phyllis's face that allowed Olwen to see the light.

"May we come in, Phyllis?" she asked in a tone of voice that gave the impression that 'No' was not an option. "We have a story to tell you about what went on whilst you were away last night."

"With your lover, Paul," she added in a whisper. The colour drained from Phyllis Harrison-Roderick's face.

"Er... yes, of course. How rude of me. Please come in. Go through to the conservatory. I'll just go and put the kettle on. Would you prefer tea or coffee?"

"Don't bother about us," said Olwen. "We won't be staying long. Gennifer, not Genevieve or Geraldine, isn't comfortable here. Your husband assaulted her last night. He must have thought that he was safe, what with you being elsewhere. Tell me, Phyllis. How long have you had a lover?"

Olwen had been speaking as she and Genny followed Phyllis through the house. The conservatory was built onto the back of the building and overlooked a beautifully manicured lawn, bordered by flower beds in which it looked as if no weeds would have the temerity to grow.

Phyllis sat down heavily in a chair and waved her hand carelessly at a small, two seater settee.

"How long have you known?" she asked, her voice trembling with emotion.

"It just came to me when Genny said 'Liverpool' in her delightful accent," Olwen replied. "I suddenly realised what your husband had said to her. He must have thought that with you playing away, he might have the chance to have a bit of fun too. But Genny isn't that sort of woman. She objected to having your husband ram his hand up her skirt! She fled to my house and stayed the night there. We will be collecting her belongings and returning to my house once this conversation is at an end."

Phyllis got shakily to her feet. She opened the door and yelled into the house,

"Norman! Here! Now!"

She resumed her seat and smiled at her guests.

"You seem to know a great deal about me, Olwen," she said. "I trust that if I tell you the rest, you will be as discrete as possible? And you, young lady," she continued, looking sternly at Genny. "What you are about to see and hear is confidential."

"That means secret," she continued, patronisingly.

"I know what it means," replied Genny sweetly, and she seemed about to say something more, but another nudge from Olwen reminded her that she had agreed to remain as silent as possible.

"You called, dear?" said a voice and all three women turned to see a short, balding man wearing a frilly apron over his shirt and trousers, and a pair of shocking pink washing up gloves on his hands.

"I've almost finished washing the breakfast dishes."

"You're almost finished, full stop " growled his wife. "What did you get up to last night whilst I was out?"

Norman blushed, and actually flinched when he saw who his wife had been talking to.

"You!" he said, pointing a pink finger at Genny. "What have you been saying to Phyllis?"

"I have said nothing to Mrs. Harrison-Roderick," replied Genny softly. "When I ran away from you, I tell everything to my friend Olwen. It is Olwen who has told your wife about your wandering hands."

Norman blushed and looked at his wife.

"I'm sorry, dear," he wailed miserably. "It' just that you have cancelled my monthly treat twice now, and my balls ache so badly."

"You've just lost another month's ration," Phyllis Harrison-Roderick spat at him. "And when these ladies have been given an explanation, and are on their way home, you and I are going to have a serious punishment session."

"When will you learn that I own you? How dare you assault any woman, and especially a guest I have invited into my home? I'm going to really hurt you later on. I'll be using the carbon fibre rod, and if it splits the skin on your arse, so be it. You're not going to be able to sit down for a week!"

She stopped to draw breath, then continued in the same low, authoritarian voice.

"Now go and stand in the corner, facing the wall and contemplate what is to come. I have to apologise to Mrs. Simpson and... um... Genny. That's right isn't it, my dear?"

Genny smiled and nodded. Olwen noted that her eyes were sparkling, and that her breathing was shallow and rapid. She wondered if the talk of Norman's forthcoming punishment had excited Genny as much as it had her? She only wished that she and her new young lover could stay and witness his caning.

Phillys turned back to her guests again. She was all sweetness and light now.

"As you have deduced, Olwen, I have a lover," she began. "I make no apologies for it. Norman knows about it, and if he is a good boy, I sometimes allow him to watch me being pleasured. That privilege will be subject to review, given his recent behaviour."

"Paul is younger than I am, and he and his wife are rather inexperienced swingers. Both he and Carol are bi-curious. I bat for both sides, so our threesomes are interesting to say the least. And although I have been reluctant to involve Norman in our play up to this point, given his recent behaviour, I will be inviting both Paul and Carol here next weekend Carol loves being pleasured with my strap-on, and Paul has been eager to put his dick inside a man's bottom."

"Not only am I going to put Norman to the dick, he's going to clean it up afterwards. I'll teach the disobedient bastard who is in charge in this house!"

She paused and licked her lips.

"I've told you both this in the strictest confidence " she said, smiling sweetly. "I do hope that I can count on your discretion? Both of you?"

Olwen returned Phillys's smile.

"I'm sure the local Conservative Association will benefit from not knowing about your extra-marital activities," she replied. "Don't worry, Phyllis. Your secret is safe with us, isn't it Genny?"

"Genny nodded, adding,

"We will not be telling anybody, especially in school. I think Mr. Howells, the head teacher, would be shocked if he learned about you."

Mrs. Harrison-Roderick smiled, and thanked Genny. She wondered about informing the young woman that not only was Caroline Howells the Chair of the local Tory Party, she was also a total slut who liked nothing more than having her arse caned whilst her husband watched and tugged at his little dicklet. No, too many secrets had been disclosed already. It would be best to keep that information to herself, she thought.

"Is there anything else I can help you ladies with?" Phyllis Harrison-Roderick asked. "As you now know, I have some serious corporal punishment to administer. But first, I need to make a telephone call. I would like my lover and his wife to witness the disciplining of my disobedient husband. So, if our business here is concluded...?"

Olwen got to her feet, and Genny followed suite. Olwen offered her hand to Phyllis.

"You have my word that none of this will go any further," she said, and the two women sealed that promise with a warm handshake.

"Thank you Olwen," replied Phyllis. She turned to Genny and offered her hand.

"My apologies again, my dear," she said warmly. "I am so sorry your brief stay here ended so badly. You're welcome to return, but I suspect that it might be embarrassing for you. I understand perfectly if you prefer to stay with Mr. and Mrs. Simpson."

"I do prefer," replied Genny as she shook hands with Phyllis. "But I too promise never to talk about what happened here last Friday. I hope you have fun with your lovers."

"It is time for us to leave, I think, Olwen " she continued. "I have much work to do for school before Monday. I wish to improve my oral technique."

Phyllis Harrison-Roderick beamed.

"Our school is so lucky to have you, my dear," she smiled, leading the two women to the front door. "If I can arrange it with Mr. Harrison, I'd like to come in one day and witness one of your oral sessions. I'm a rather uneducated monoglot, I'm afraid."

In the car on the way home, both Olwen and Genny giggled like naughty schoolgirls.

"I'm going to have to supervise all your oral practise from now on," Olwen informed her young friend. "It did cross my mind that my Paul might have been less than honest when he spoke about his wife's grandmother's illness. But now I know that he was telling the truth."

"You won't stop seeing him because we are now fucking too?" asked Genny anxiously. "That is not fair to him. I don't like cock, but you do. Please to carry on fucking us both. Not at same time, obviously!"

Olwen looked at Genny and smiled.

"You are a darling " she said softly. "I love Richard, and I'm very fond of Paul and his cock, but I'm beginning to think that you are the kindest, sexiest lover I've ever had. Of course I won't stop fucking you."

The journey continued in silence, but just before they arrived back at Olwen's, she spoke again.

"What do you think about getting in touch with Oksana and asking her to join you here? We can put some pressure on Phyllis Harrison-Roderick to help get her here. We've promised to keep her secret, so I reckon she'll be only too pleased to help us."

Genny beamed and hugged herself.

"This is possible?" she asked.

"Oh, I think it's more than just possible," Olwen replied. "This way, you and I can continue to fuck, and Oksana can join in if she wants. If not, when I'm off fucking Paul, you and your girlfriend can get it on together without me. How does that sound?"

"It sounds perfect," giggled Genny, "but it will take some time to organise, I think. So you and I must spend the time we are waiting to improve our oral skills. And I need teaching too."

"You do?" asked Olwen, steering the car onto the drive of her house. "How so?"

"You must teach me how to wear your rubber cock better," Genny smiled, blushing in a most attractive way. "I loved last night and this morning, but I need to be better for you. We take it in turns to be... how do you say it? The fucker?"

"I think 'The fucker' is a perfect description," declared Olwen, switching off the engine. "Come on, Ms. Genny Magrin with a G, there's no time like the present. We have the rest of the weekend to get on with our lessons!"