Signorina Learns a Valuable Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's a hormonal eighteen year old," smiled Olwen, "and you are a very attractive young woman!"

Genny blushed. She got up,

"Thank you, Olwen," she replied. "I am going home now. I wish you a happy weekend. I will see you on Monday."

"Thanks Genny," replied Olwen. "Have a great weekend yourself. See you."

The two women went their separate ways. Olwen had more of a spring in her step. She had a date with Paul tonight, and she intended to get herself thoroughly well fucked.

But when she got home, the red 'message waiting'light was flashing on her phone. She pressed the play button, and heard Paul's lovely deep voice.

"Hiya gorgeous," he began. "Look, I'm really sorry about this. I'm going to have to bail this weekend. Elizabeth's grandmother has had a nasty turn. Her mother has asked Elizabeth to come over and help her look after Granny. I've been roped in to do any shopping that's needed, and I'll probably have to cut the lawns and do some tidying up in the garden too. I'm sorry, but it can't be helped."

Despite her disappointment, Olwen rang Paul back straight away.

"Can you talk now?" she asked, and when he confirmed that he was alone, she continued,

"Look, these things happen. I can't pretend that I'm not disappointed, but your wife's family must come first. Go and do your Monty Don bit in grany's garden, and next week you can bring your dibber over here and spread your seed in my front garden!"

Paul laughed.

"You really are a dirty bitch," he chuckled. I certainly will come and fertalise your garden next weekend, and I reckon I'll have enough seed left to plant something in the back too!"

They ended the conversation there and then, and by the time that Richard came home, expecting to be on maid duty, Olwen had decided that she would treat her cuckold to an evening watching Hot Wife and cuckold porn on the television, before she took him to bed and pegged his arse before sleep.

Supper was eaten and the table cleared. Olwen was settling down in front of the television whilst Richard loaded the dishwasher in the kitchen. She had the remains of the bottle of red wine that they had shared over supper in a glass at her side, her pipe was well alight and all was right with the world.

Olwen picked up the television remote and switched it on. She and Richard had recently subscribed to a very explicit porn channel. Tonight she fancied some cuckold tease and denial, and she was scrolling through the menu when the front doorbell sounded.

"I'll go, dear," called Richard from the kitchen, and Olwen heard him walking through the house go go and see who was calling unannounced on a Friday evening. She muted the television, just in case the moans of the cuckold who was being pegged by his Hot Wife on the screen could be heard from the front door.

All she heard was the front door opening, and the murmur of voices. Olwen switched the television off, put her pipe down carefully and went to investigate. When she went into the hallway she was astounded to see Genny standing on the doorstep, her face ashen and streaked with tears.

"Genny, my dear, come in, come in. Whatever's the matter?"

The young woman was trembling all over. Richard stepped aside and helped her over the threshold. She wobbled into Olwen's outstretched arms and the two women embraced.

"Come on through to the sitting room," Olwen said. "It's much warmer in there. These early autumn nights can turn very chilly after a sunny day, and you're shivering. Where on earth is your coat?"

Olwen led Genny into the sitting room. She drew the curtains and pointed to a comfy sofa.

"Sit down and tell me everything," she ordered in her best school ma'am voice. "Richard, go and get Genny a drink. Whiskey, I think. I'll have one too, and you may pour a small one for yourself."

Richard departed and Olwen sat next to Genny and held her hand.

"Well?" she said with raised eyebrows. "What has upset you? Has Mrs. Harrison-Roderick done or said something awful to you?"

Genny shook her head.

"No she has not. Mrs. Harrison-Roderick is away for the evening. I think she has gone to see Liverpool to meet a friend. That is what her husband is saying when I got in from school this afternoon."

Olwen nodded her understanding.

"Go on," she encouraged Genny. "Ah, here's our drinks. Thank you, Richard."

Genny took the proffered glass with a smile. Then her face changed into a frown

"I apologise," she said getting to her feet. "I am in your place. You should be sitting next to Mrs. Simpson. I will sit down in this armchair."

She did exactly that, and went to put her glass down on the small table by the side of the chair. Her eyes spotted the still smoking pipe, and she blushed and got to her feet again.

"I am complete idiot," she said sadly. "This is where Mr. Richard sits. His pipe is still warm on this table. I will return to the sofa and ask your forgiveness"

Olwen smiled.

"I don't give a shit where you sit, Genny," she said kindly. "That's my pipe, not Richard's. I was having an after supper bowl when you turned up."

She reached over for her pipe, slipped the stem between her lips and puffed it back into life. Genny's eyes widened in delight and for the first time that evening, she smiled.

"You too?" she asked. "I have missed my pipa. It is not permitted to smoke in Mrs. Harrison-Roderick's house. She is very strict lady."

Genny delved into the rucksack that she had brought with her and pulled out a velvet covered carrying case. She opened it and Olwen saw that it contained a beautifully carved meerschaum pipe. Genny put it in her mouth and looked at Olwen.

"May I smoke?" she asked, and Olwen passed her lighter over. Genny lit up and was soon wreathed in clouds of sweet smelling smoke. Olwen looked pointedly at her cuckold, who was watching open mouthed. Two lady pipe smokers! No wonder his cock lock felt so tight!

"Now then. What's happened to bring you here this evening?" Olwen asked. She sipped her whiskey, and sat back on the sofa. "Tell me everything, and we'll see what we can do to help you."

Genny smiled sadly.

"I like to cook," she began. "Tonight, with Mrs. Harrison-Roderick gone to see her Liverpool, I made lasagne for me and Mr. He ask if I like red wine. I am Italian-Ukranian! Of course I like it!"

She hesitated, and fiddled with her pipe. Olwen waited patiently for her to continue. Genny took a deep breath and started to speak again.

"We sat down to eat and Mr. put his hand on my leg. He tells me my food is delicious. He is right, of course, but he keeps his hand on my leg. Then he puts it up my skirt. I try to explain to him. I am... um... in Ukranian we say 'hey'. I think your word is nicer. I am lesbian."

Olwen managed to keep her face under control, but the same couldn't be said for her clit. She could feel her stirring underneath her hood, wondering if she was going to see any action tonight.

"He actually put his hand up your skirt?" Olwen replied in a shocked voice. "The dirty bastard! Well, you're not going back there tonight. You can sleep here my dear. We'll sort this out tomorrow, or whenever that toffee nosed bitch is back from Liverpool. I can't wait to see her face when we tell her what a perv. her husband is."

Genny wailed miserably.

"I ran out of the house only with my school bag," she said sadly. "I have nothing to wear in bed. I will sleep in my clothes on your comfortable sofa."

"You'll do nothing of the sort," snorted Olwen. She looked at Richard.

"Go and turn down the bed in the guest room, Richard," she said. "We have an honoured guest staying this evening."

Richard got up and went upstairs. Genny giggled.

"You are not so different from Mrs. Harrison-Roderick," she said through a cloud of sweet pipe smoke. "She tells Mr. what to do too!"

Olwen smiled. Genny had trusted Olwen enough to disclose her sexuality. Olwen felt that she should repay the compliment and tell Genny about the lifestyle she and Richard lived.

"Do you know what a cuckold is, Genny?" she asked, and the young woman shook her head.

"What about a Hot Wife?" continued Olwen, receiving the same shake of the head from Genny.

Richard returned to tell Olwen that the guest room was ready. He was astounded to hear his Hot Wife disclosing their closest secret to their visitor, but he was sufficiently well trained to keep his opinion to himself.

Both women looked up as he came back into the sitting room. Olwen winked at him.

"I've told Genny how our marriage works, Richard," she said. "I trust her implicitly. She'll keep our secret, so you have no need to worry. Would you like to show Genny how I keep you under control? She was just telling me that she's never seen a chastity device before."

Richard looked at his Hot Wife in amazement. She was such a wonderfully controlling woman and she knew exactly the right buttons to push to keep him excited and in his special place.

"Take your trousers down, cuckold," Olwen said softly. She put her pipe back in her mouth and clenched.

"Don't worry, Genny, my dear," she said, "this one is perfectly harmless. Look."

Genny giggled as Richard lowered his trousers to reveal the frilly white knickers he habitually wore these days.

"Knickers down too, please," Olwen said with a wink.

"Oh my goodness" said Genny when Richard stood up to reveal his locked up state. "You make him wear such a tiny device. Is very uncomfortable, no?"

"Answer the lady, Richard," Olwen instructed.

"It does get a bit tight when I'm excited," Richard admitted, blushing furiously. "But I'm used to wearing it now. I quite like the sensation of not being in control of my own body."

Genny shook her head in amazement.

"I do not have any affection for the male organ," she said. "I love... um... is it correct to say 'pussy' here?"

"Some people call it that," replied Olwen with a smile. "I call mine my cunt. I much prefer that name."

"Cunt?" repeated Genny. "I have never heard of this term before. I like it too. I will call my pussy 'cunt' from now on!"

"Just be careful where you use it," Olwen warned her. "Many people think that it is a foul word. They don't understand the lifestyle that Richard and I live."

"I haven't used my cunt for very long time," Genny said sadly. "At home in Ukraine my girlfriend and me use fingers to please ourselves and our cunts. I cannot do this in Mrs. Harrison-Roderick's home. She might hear and give me a telling-off for being a dirty slut. But back home, Oksana and I do it all the time. She is lot older than me. Even older than you, I think, Olwen. She is teacher too. She teach me to lick cunt. I hope I do not disgust you?"

Olwen smiled.

"Just the opposite, my dear," she replied,putting her pipe down. "We have a saying here in the UK. It is that women like me bat for both sides."

Genny looked at her. It was obvious she had never heard the phrase before, and didn't understand what Olwen was getting at.

"I've told you that I have a boyfriend," Olwen said patiently. "We have sex whenever we can. I love his cock, but I also love cunt. I am bi-sexual. I fuck men and women!"

"Really?" Genny looked as if she couldn't believe her ears. "I think I have run away to the right house tonight. Would you like to have sex with me? I am very ready for sex with a beautiful woman who shares my love of smoking the pipa. I haven't had sex since night before I left Kiev!"

Olwen grinned.

"Well we can't deprive you any longer," she said, getting to her feet and offering a hand to Genny. "Would you mind if I allow Richard to watch us? He'll sit quietly and won't get in the way."

Genny looked doubtful.

"Is very unusual," she said, looking apologetically at Richard. "You agree to sit and do nothing? I trust you if you give your word. You are honourable man, I think. Not like Mr. I have just run away from."

"I would be honoured to be allowed to watch you," Richard admitted, "but if it makes you uncomfortable, I'll sleep in the spare room and you and Olwen can have some privacy."

Genny laughed.

"Sex does not make me uncomfortable," she said. "But no sex does! You are very kind man to let me have sex with gorgeous Olwen. Look at her titties! They are so big and soft. I am longing to see them and play with them!"

Olwen didn't see the point in explaining to Genny that Richard didn't 'let her' have sex. She was too busy wondering what Genny would look like naked. It was time to find out, she decided.

Upstairs in her bedroom, Olwen showed Genny her en suite bathroom, and invited her to make use of the facilities before coming to bed. Whilst Genny sat on the toilet to pee, Olwen installed Richard in his cuckold chair, with instructions not to move. Then she quickly stripped off, got into her strap-on harness and lay on the bed with her thick black cock sticking lewdly upwards to wait for Genny.

The door opened, and Genny's head appeared.

"May I come in, please?" she asked coyly before uttering a scream of delight. "Oh Olwen, you have a cock! Are you going to share it with me?"

Olwen winked and gave Genny a 'come hither' look. She needed no second invitation.Without a shred of inhibition, Genny walked slowly across the room and stood at the side of the bed.

"You are lovely," she said softly, eyeing Olwen's naked body. "Am I pleasing to you?"

Olwen nodded. She found it difficult to speak with a lump in her throat.

Genny's slender body was just perfect. Her dainty tits sat high up on her chest, their rose pink nipples sticking out proudly with desire. Her slim waist and pert bum were perfectly matched and her thick, dark pubes had been trimmed into a neat landing strip, leaving her pale pink outer lips visible to Olwen's eager gaze.

Genny got onto the bed and wriggled up close to Olwen.

"Your titties are so soft," she muttered, taking one in her hand and gently kneading it until the nipple stuck out proudly. Genny dipped her head and began to suckle.

Olwen slid her hand between Genny's legs. The young woman's cunt felt as if it was on fire. She gently slid a finger in and quickly located Genny's clit. Olwen rubbed it, eliciting a groan of pleasure from Genny, who released Olwen's nipple and raised her face for a kiss.

Without breaking the connection between Olwen's mouth and her own, Genny lifted one leg and straddled Olwen. She felt for the strap-on and when she'd found it, she held it steady and then wiped it up and down her cunt slit a few times before raising her pelvis up and then impaling herself onto the thick rubber cock. It slid in easily, with only the faintest cunt fart. Then, and only then did Genny break the kiss.

"You are in me now, Olwen," she said breathlessly. "Please to begin fucking me. I want to cum on your rubber cock."

"How can I ignore such a delicious request?" Olwen thought to herself, and she jerked her pelvis upwards, driving her cock deeper into Genny, and producing another groan of pleasure from the young woman.

For a few moments the only sounds in the bedroom were the squeaking of the bed springs, the squelching sound of a well lubricated cunt being fucked, and the gasps of pleasure of the two women fucking on the large bed.

Then Genny disengaged herself and knelt on the bed with her arse facing Olwen.

"Fuck me from behind, please " she implored. "Like dogs do. You are my dog and I am your lady dog."

"You mean 'bitch', not lady dog," grunted Olwen, sliding her cock back into Genny's cunt, and beginning to fuck her deeply, much to Richard's delight.

Genny seemed to be enjoying it too. Her eyes sparkled and her mouth hung open. Not only was she being fucked like a bitch, she was panting like a bitch on heat as well. When she was teetering on the edge, Olwen reached around and cupped Genny's tits in her hands. She squeezed her bullet hard nipples and that was enough to to send the young woman tumbling over the edge. She came with a howl of pleasure, and to Olwen's delight, a torrent of cunt juice squirted out, soaking her thighs and her midriff, and filling the bedroom with the exquisite stink of cunt.

The two women collapsed onto the bed and Olwen gently withdrew her strap-on. It glistened with Genny's cunt cream.

Genny wriggled around and came into Olwen's arms. She kissed her with an intensity that Olwen had never experienced in all her years of being a Hot Wife. Genny seemed determined to stick her tongue as far down Olwen's throat as possible, whilst at the same time, trying to physically suck her innards out through her older lover's mouth.

When the kiss ended, both women were breathless again, and Olwen noticed that Genny had tears in her eyes.

Are you alright, darling?" she asked. "Why are you crying? Did I hurt you?"

Genny shook her head with a smile. "Never before have I finished off like that," she said, blushing as she indicated the large, fragrant damp patch she had produced a few minutes earlier. "It look like I... how do you say here?... like I pee in the bed! I am most sorry. Tomorrow I will wash sheet. Please forgive me for making such mess. It has been so long since I had sex. You are very good lover, Olwen. You make me see stars and give me wonderful feeling in my cunt. I love Oksana, and our sex together, but never has she made me feel like this. You are first woman to make me squirt from my cunt like that."

Olwen beamed with pleasure. She leaned over and kissed Genny on the tip of her nose.

"I enjoyed it too," she said. "It does an old woman good to receive compliments from such a beautiful young lady like yourself. Now, I have a tradition which I hope won't upset you."

"My dildo is covered in your cunt cream. As pay back for being allowed to watch us fucking, I need the cuckold to clean it up. Will that offend you?"

Genny's eyes opened wide in delight and she giggled.

"Mr. Richard is going to suck your cock?" she asked incredulously.

"Only if you don't mind," replied Olwen.

"I can watch?" asked Genny. "I have never seen this before. It will be good for me to see," she added. "I never will suck a man's cock, but if I see how Mr. Richard cleans your cock, Olwen, I can do same for Oksana when I go back home to her."

Olwen sat up in bed and pulled Genny up next to her. They cuddled together.

"Watch and learn," grinned Olwen. "Get over here, cucky. It's clean-up time!"

Richard needed no second invitation. He scrambled onto the bed and was soon happily sucking and licking Genny's cunt cream and juices off Olwen's strap-on. The young woman watched in fascination, and when Richard had cleaned the whole dildo, he turned to Genny in gratitude.

"Thank you so much for allowing this," he said sincerely. "It has been a long time since I had the privilege of seeing Olwen with another woman. I enjoyed it immensely. Now with your permission, I'll leave you. I'm tired and I'd like to go to sleep."

Genny shook her head.

"No," she said stubbornly. "I do not give you my permission."

She turned to Olwen with a pleading look.

"Mr. Richard is good, honourable man," she said earnestly. "He should not sleep away from his wife, even when that wife is in bed with her girlfriend. You go in middle, Olwen. I stay on one side and Mr. Richard stay on other side. You agree?"

"I agree," laughed Olwen, kissing Genny once more. "After all, it will be your turn to wear the strap-on in the morning, and Richard will be on hand to clean it up when you'finished fucking me!"

Olwen was as good as her word. Post early-morning fuck the next day, she lay and watched her cuckold clean up the strap-on that had just been deep in her cunt. When Richard had finished, she sent him off to the kitchen to make them all a nice reviving cup of tea.

Richard brought three cups back to bed, and they all lay side by side and plotted how to get their revenge on Phyllis Harrison-Roderick's errant husband and his wandering hands.