Sigrid's Dilemma Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sigrid shook her head and pushed the thoughts of her infidelity from her mind. Part of her hated the dilemma she faced, wished that she didn't have to choose between the man she loved and the man she was falling for. The promise of stability and comfort with Magnus and the possibility of passion and freedom with Marcus. She pushed the guilt, doubts, fears, worries and anxieties she was experiencing from her mind and focused her attention on Marcus. He's a good man, she thought to herself, he deserves someone better than me. She still didn't know if tonight was going to be their last night together, but, if it was, she was determined to make it memorable for him.

The sound of Marcus's zipper being opened echoed loudly through the quiet room as her fingers explored his trousers, opening the front and extracting his cock, the black flesh warm and pulsing under her pale fingers. The tube of flesh was already starting to harden under her loving touch, and she helped the process along by taking the circumcised head into her mouth, giving it a gentle suck as her pink tongue coated it with saliva.

Marcus released a long, soft groan of pleasure at the sensation of her pink lips and tongue around the head of his black cock. He looked down and enjoyed the sight of her slowly moving her head backwards and forwards on the end of his shaft. In the dim light, her white skin looked even more pale than usual, and he loved the contrast in their skin colors as he placed his black hands on her shoulders, gently encouraging her.

Part of him knew they should have had a conversation, should have talked about where they were heading before falling into bed but the feeling of the young Nordic woman's lips and tongue on his black manhood was divine -- they could talk later, it was all he could do to just stand there any enjoy the experience.

Sigrid was starting to move more energetically, taking his black cock deeper into her sucking mouth as it hardened fully in her mouth. Her tongue twirled around the slit at the end and her fingers cupped his balls, playing with them, feeling their impressive weight as he groaned in response to her ministrations. 'God, he tastes so good', she thought to herself as she continued to lick and suck. He had a different taste from Magnus, a muskier scent and taste that she was increasingly coming to love.

Her fingers delicately stroked the surface of his balls, causing him to shiver with pleasure. By their size and experience from their earlier encounters, she knew that they held an impressive quantity of his African seed and she hoped to taste some of this soon. Part of her mind flashed to the thought of what would happen if or when she went off the pill to start a family with Magnus. Would they continue their affair and, if so, what would they use for protection? Now that they had been fucking without condoms, relying on her birth-control pills to avoid pregnancy, Sigrid realized she had no desire to go back to them and she doubted whether Marcus would want too either.

As she tasted his delicious precum seeping from the slit at the top of his cock, a thought crossed her mind. What would happen if she fell pregnant, not to Magnus, but to Marcus? What would happen if her first child was not Nordic, but mixed race; a blend of his African and her Nordic genetic heritage? Her birth-control pills were not perfect, nothing ever was. Every time they had sex, there was still a small chance of her falling pregnant. How would Marcus react, would he want to keep the baby? How would Magnus react? Not well, she suspected, as she realized that if something like that happened it would likely mean the end of her marriage.

Despite the risks associated with their actions, Sigrid also realized that there was a touch of taboo excitement at the thought of falling pregnant to Marcus, giving birth to his baby instead of her husband's. The visual image of their mixed-race infant nursing her alabaster breasts caused her heart to skip a beat and her vagina to contract involuntarily as her juices started to flow a little bit more.

The idea of their daughter giving birth to a mixed-race baby would shock and horrify her conservative parents and a little part of her took a perverse thrill at the thought of how they would react after all the issues they had caused her over the years. It would be the ultimate expression of her own identity, her own agency in life, to make her own decisions, not be pushed down a path that others had set for her.

Pushing these thoughts from her mind, Sigrid turned her attention back to pleasuring Marcus who was by now shaking as he rapidly approached his climax from her oral pleasuring of his black cock. "Uhhh..." he groaned. "S...Sigi...close...uhhh...fuck...I'm close..." he said, trying to warn her of his impending release. He wasn't sure if she was going to swallow him or want his to cum on her face or body. To be honest at that point in time, all rational, coherent thought had disappeared from his mind as he simply enjoyed the incredible experience.

Hearing his words, Sigrid smiled to herself; he's going to enjoy this, she thought. She upped her effort, increasing the tempo and sucking harder. Her actions were rewarded by a series of loud groans and grunts as Marcus held her pale body steady with his hands on her shoulders, his dark body twitching as his approached his climax. "Grrr...grrr..." he growled through gritted teeth, trying desperately to hold off the inevitable, to prolong the pleasure that Sigrid was delivering to him.

"Oh, fuck...cumming!" he yelled, the pleasure too much for him to hold off and his cock twitched in her mouth, a blast of cum exploding from the tip and splattering heavily against the back of her throat as she continued to suck as hard as she could. One, two, three, four powerful spurts of African cum filled her mouth as she gulped down his hot, creamy seed. With her previous partners, she had been quite ambivalent about oral sex, but now, she loved the taste of Marcus's ejaculate, enjoying the unique tarty taste and the thick, sticky texture of the gelatinous fluid.

Marcus stood there panting heavily as Sigrid pulled her lips from the end of his black cock and licked them clean of the residue. Her blue eyes caught his brown ones, and she gave him a naughty little smile. "You taste so yummy..." she whispered.

"Oh...God...you're so incredible..." he said, still trying to catch his breath from such an incredible release. She stood up in front of him, gazing at him with a look of love and affection in the dim light. "I loved doing that for you, Marcus..." She wrapped her arms around him. "I know what we're doing is wrong and this is affecting you as well as me...we should talk about it...but not now...let's just enjoy ourselves, ok?" Marcus gazed at the beautiful white woman he was starting to fall in love with and nodded.

*****

"Uhhhh...yes...oh...God...that...feels soooo good..."

Sigrid was laying writhing in pleasure in the center of Marcus' bed, her arms and leg splayed out around her. If she had forgotten how good Marcus could eat her out, he had quickly reminded her. After giving him his very memorable blowjob, she had excused herself to rinse her mouth in his bathroom. Returning to the bedroom, she'd found that Marcus had divested himself of his clothing and she had enjoyed the sight of his toned, dark-brown body in the dim light of the bedroom. "My turn..." was all he had whispered before leading her to the bed and laying her down on the soft covers. She had lain there in nervous anticipation as he had moved between her pale legs, aware of what was coming next.

Marcus had opted for a faster, more aggressive technique than what he had used previously on her, burying his dark-brown head deep between her widely spread pale white thighs and focusing solely on the little erect pink nub of sensitive nerve endings and flesh that was her clitoris. His actions were almost primal as he had devoted all his attention to this single point of pleasure, his tongue and lips working in concert to create suction and lick forcefully on her pleasure button. The effect had driven Sigrid out of her mind as she had screamed loudly in pleasure within seconds of him launching his attack on her clit.

Her eyes had rolled back in her head as her first orgasm of the night exploded within her, tearing through her body with a force that left her breathless and panting with arousal and anticipation. Sigrid's loud, piercing screams of climactic pleasure had penetrated the walls, floor, and ceiling, leaving Marcus's neighbors in no doubt as to what was happening in his bedroom.

Her first climax of the night under his belt, Marcus had raised his dark head from between her pale thighs, his face coated with the juices of her arousal, a grin plastered on his face. "Oh...fuck...fuck, that was incredible...how...how did you do that?" she had gasped, breathlessly as she lifted herself up on her elbows. She knew he was good, but not something like this, this was next level. He had given her a little shrug. "I try my best..."

"Please...keep trying!" she had said with a little giggle, the rush of endorphins through her system had given her a very enjoyable post-climax buzz. Normally, when Magnus ate her out and she climaxed, she found her vagina to be too sensitive for any continued stimulation, but with Marcus she wanted it to continue.

With a chuckle, he had lowered his face again and resumed his attention, licking all around her vagina and inner thighs with a more slow and languid approach. With each long, soft stroke of his tongue over the pink folds of her outer labia, she shivered in pleasure. She had collapsed back on the bed with a soft gasp of bliss, enjoying the relaxing sensations he was now generating in her loins.

As Sigrid lay writhing on the bed, enjoying the feeling of Marcus lapping away as her pussy, she continued to moan and encourage him. This was one of the parts of sex that she really enjoyed, when her partner pleasured her. Magnus was good at this, but his technique lacked the finesse that Marcus brought to the experience. Perhaps it was his skill, perhaps it was because he was a black man, she thought naughtily to herself, or perhaps it was just because he prided himself in pleasuring his partners. Whatever it was, Sigrid decided, it certainly took their sexual encounters to the next level.

As her fingers clenched the sheets with Marcus finding another sensitive spot in her pussy, Sigrid's mind turned briefly to her husband, the guilt momentarily displacing the pleasure. As if her life had been torn from the pages of a Brontë novel, she realized her dilemma was that she now loved both men or at least what each represented in her life.

With Magnus, she found a solid, dependable, and reliable partner to share her life and grow old with, a man she had promised to be faithful to forever. Indeed, her decision to agree to marry him had been one of the very few her parents had supported over the past several years, viewing him as an excellent choice for a son-in-law. Up until a few weeks ago at least, she could see herself bearing his children, raising a family with him. Now this dream seemed clouded and uncertain with the entry of Marcus into her life.

With Marcus, she found someone who was exciting, more open to the world around them, different to her in many ways, not just in terms of race. He came from a world that she hadn't experienced, a world of hardship and poverty, but had fought to overcome this and the prejudice of the world around to succeed on his own terms. He was a good man, one who she knew would be a good husband and father one day. He treated her as an equal and a friend; someone to be cherished, enjoyed, and pleasured.

That last thought brought her back to the present as she realized that Marcus had slowly inserted one of his dark-brown fingers between her damp, pink inner labial folds and into the entrance of her snug vaginal tunnel. "Uhhhh..." Sigrid moaned softly as he curled his finger, seeking the small ridges that covered her g-spot. "Yes...right there..." she whispered, guiding him.

Marcus had his head raised, gazing at Sigrid in the dim light of his bedroom as he gently stroked her g-spot with his finger and rubbed her moist clit in small, tender circles with his thumb, his dark fingers contrasting starkly against her pale skin. He inhaled the musky aroma of her arousal as he watched her shiver in pleasure, her breath catching softly in her throat. Now, he realized, was the time for slow stimulation, something to warm her up for the main event.

As he gently played with her pussy, Marcus's mind drifted from thoughts about how good it felt to have his finger buried in her tight, white pussy towards what this relationship meant for him. He was sure that thoughts about this relationship had been on Sigrid's mind too and her willingness to come back to him, despite her desire to restore her relationship with her husband showed that a decision hadn't yet been made by her.

He moved his finger around inside her wet tunnel before adding a second one, eliciting another series of moans from the Nordic woman as he slowly moved them in and out, opening her tight pink entrance. He wished he could do this every night, pleasure her in ways that she'd never experienced. She was everything he wanted in a woman, but everything that he couldn't have and the frustration he felt was palpable.

Part of him wished he could replay his life, go back to a time when Sigrid was single, meet her then and win her heart before she'd given it to Magnus, committed to being his faithful wife forever. He knew if he could do that he would have spared her the dilemma she was facing now.

However, he was forced to come to the bitter realization that this could never be the case. Unlike a story, where chapters could be rewritten, his past had already been set. He was a product of his parents and their loving upbringing. He'd grown up impoverished, the son of poor, but loving, Nigerian migrants, but that hadn't made him any less of a man. In fact, it had given him a burning determination to succeed but also in a way that treated everyone equally and fairly. What stung the most was that it seemed that he wouldn't be bound by the same rules that he applied to everyone around him, forever denied the opportunity to be with the person he cared about the most in his life at that moment.

"Marcus...uhhh..." Sigrid half-whispered, half-moaned in the dim light of the room, drawing his attention back to the moment. "Yes...?" he whispered in reply as he looked up her pale body. She tilted her head, looking at the man she now realized she cared so much about. She had been thinking about it in the back of her mind all night over dinner, doing something for him that she'd never done before, giving him one of her last remaining gifts, something to show him the depths of her feelings for him.

His fingers stopped their gentle stimulation as she raised herself up on her elbows, looking at her African-American lover in the dim light. "Marcus...I...I want you to make love to me..." She paused and then added. "In my ass...I...I want you to be my first..." she whispered, seeing his stunned expression.

*****

Marcus appeared from the bathroom with the small bottle of lubricant. He hadn't expected this but now, the more he thought about, the more excited he became. He'd enjoyed anal sex with other women but the thought of taking Sigrid's anal virginity filled him with a sense of breathless anticipation. He was thrilled that she'd wanted to give him this, her last remaining virgin orifice. But, equally, he knew that this needed to be done right, done in a way that she would remember forever.

He'd told her to turn on the bedside lamp before he'd gone to the bathroom and entering the bedroom, he saw Sigrid lying on her stomach on the bed illuminated by the soft glow of the lamp. She turned her head to look at him and he saw the longing and arousal in her eyes. He also detected a touch of fear. They both knew that this would undoubtedly be uncomfortable, but they were prepared for this.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked gently as he sat down next to her on the bed and stroked her back gently, enjoying the sensation of her soft, supple skin under his fingers. She nodded. "Yes, I do...I want to enjoy everything with you..." she whispered.

Nodding, Marcus raised the bottle of lubricant. "We're going to take this nice and slow...if you want to stop, you just tell me, ok?" She nodded in response, and he opened the bottle, pouring some of the lubricant onto his dark hands, rubbing them together to coat them with the slick liquid. "Just relax..." he said in a soft voice as he started to rub her pale ass cheeks with soft, slow strokes. Sigrid closed her eyes, starting to relax and enjoy the sensations.

He started on the outside of her cheeks, enjoying the sight of his dark hands gliding smoothly over her pale flesh. It was an intoxicating sight for him, and his cock twitched as he gradually moved closer and closer to the crevice between her ass cheeks. She was moaning softly into the pillow, her head turned to the side with her eyes closed, enjoying the pleasurable sensations.

"Just relax..." he whispered again as his fingers started to spread her cheeks, revealing her tightly puckered pink asshole and the fleshy folds of her labia below it. "Just enjoy..." he whispered as he ran his lubricated fingers over her asshole, feeling her flinch slightly at the sensation. He continued to spread the lubricant over her flesh, covering her perineum and down over her sensitive pink folds of her labia. "Mmmm..." she moaned softly, her eyes still closed. 'Oh God, that feels so nice', she thought to herself.

As she lay there with Marcus's fingers probing the most intimate part of her body, Sigrid thought about how she was going to do something she had never done with any of her other partners, even Magnus. He'd dropped a few hints during the course of their marriage, but she'd been steadfast in her refusal to countenance any such requests. Now, she was going to do this with her African lover as a way of connecting with him in a way that she had never ever connected with anyone else. The thought of this filled with her a sense of naughty excitement in the pit of her stomach.

Marcus's lubricated fingers slowly stroked around the edge of her anal entrance, he could feel her trembling at his touch, but he sensed this was now more anticipation than nervousness. "Are you ok?" he whispered softly, she moaned in reply, and he slowly pushed his thumb into her dark tunnel, feeling the tight muscles resisting him.

"Uhhh..." she groaned softly, her eyes closed tightly. "Shhh...just relax..." he whispered as his lubricated finger slipped inside the tight ring of muscles at her entrance. Sigrid let out a gasp, the sensation was incredible, unlike any she could ever recall. She knew it was just his finger, but it felt like he'd push his whole fist inside of her. "M...Marcus..." she whispered. "S...slow..."

"Of course, Sigi...nice and slow..." he whispered as he slowly moved his finger in and out of her tight rosebud, feeling her muscles start to relax. Marcus used his other hand to softly massage and stroke Sigrid's pale ass cheeks and lower back, encouraging her to relax and enjoy herself as his lubricated digit slowly penetrated her most private space.

"How does that feel?" he whispered after a few moments stimulating her and relaxing the muscles around her anal entrance. "Good..." she whispered the softly, the discomfort having subsided and a pleasurable, full sensation starting to take its place. Marcus nodded, she was almost ready, he thought to himself.

Marcus pleasured her for several more minutes, feeling her muscles continue to relax and loosen up before he pulled his thumb free. He stroked her lower back and ass cheeks, enjoying the feeling of her firm, pale mounds of flesh under his fingers before he moved into position. She was ready, relaxed, and comfortable. This would be a pleasurable experience, he thought to himself.