Sigrid's Dilemma Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't want to be doing this..." Magnus said softly, trying to calm the situation. "Fuck. You!" Liam, the younger chav, snarled as he dashed forward. He had only taken two steps when he ran straight into Magnus's fist to his face. There was a satisfying crack as his head snapped to the side and he stumbled backwards, falling to the pavement on his ass, a spurt of blood erupting from his broken nose. The knife sailed from his hand and clattered to the pavement near the shop door.

The tart screamed at the sight of the blood spraying over the pavement as the older chav sprang forward, a fist swinging towards Magnus. He was able to dodge the first swing, but before he could return the blow, the older chav had shifted his approach and skirted towards Sigrid. Her eyes widened in fear as she saw him approach, her mouth opening as she started to scream.

Seeing the potential danger that Sigrid was in, Magnus turned towards her to shield her from him; as he did, he saw the chav swing a wild blow towards her. Magnus dived forward, the blow impacting him high on his shoulder. He cried out in pain and stumbled as Sigrid screamed in shock and fear.

His Nordic blood now up, he straightened up to face the chav who launched at him with a snarl. Magnus dodged his next wild swing, and he returned the favor with a pair of hard jabs to the chest that knocked the wind from the chav's lungs and threw him backwards onto the pavement.

Seeing that both males were down, Magnus turned his attention to Sigrid, ignoring the screaming tart who had rushed over to help her fallen friends. "Sigi, are you ok?" he asked urgently in Nordic.

"Yes! Oh my God, Mags! Are you ok?" she asked in a rapid, nervous voice, the shock and adrenaline causing her to shake. "Yeah, I'm fine..." he said, wincing as he rubbed his shoulder. Sigrid at once wrapped her arms around him. "Oh God, Mags...you're hurt..."

He gave her a little smile. "It's nothing...especially compared to how they are going to feel," he said, motioning towards the two chavs on the ground and the tart who was still screaming and crying next to them. "C'mon, let's get back to the hotel..."

Together, the pair made their way back to their hotel and their room. Collapsing on the bed, Magnus looked up at the ceiling. "Well, that was certainly an interesting way to end the night..."

Sigrid sat down on the bed next to him. "Mags, are you sure you're, ok?"

Magnus gave her a little smile. "I'll be fine...it's the least I can do for you..." he said as his face broke into a grin. "Mags..." she said playfully, giving him a little slap on the chest. "Owww..." he cried out in mock pain. Sigrid's eyes widened in shock and surprise for a second, thinking she'd hit him where the chav had struck him until she realized he was joking. "Mags!" she cried out as he laughed.

He rolled on top of her, pulling her down onto her back on the mattress. "Now that I've taken a punch for you...are you going to be my nurse and look after me...?" he said with a naughty smile. "You'd like that, huh?" she replied with an equally naughty smile. "Well...it's the least you could do..." he said.

Sigrid gave a little laugh, "Ok...let me see if I can find where it hurts..."

A few moments later Sigrid hadn't found the source of Magnus's pain, but she'd certainly found the source of his pleasure as her head bobbed up and down over the head of his cock. It's the least I can do for him, she thought to herself, considering he'd taken a blow for her. As she focused on pleasuring her husband, who lay on his back on the bed, all thoughts of the punch to his shoulder having disappeared from his mind, Sigrid realized she felt even more conflicted because of the events of the night.

The more she thought about him, the more Sigrid realized that Magnus truly loved her, was willing to put his life on the line for her. This realization troubled her more and more, increasing the conflict inside of her as she struggled with the dilemma in her life.