Sigrid's Dilemma Pt. 05

Story Info
The conclusion to Sigrid's dilemma.
6.4k words
4.06
3.9k
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 02/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is set in the fictional country of Nordland, a small island nation in the North Sea between the UK, Norway and Denmark.

This story is a work of fiction. All characters, events, and places described in this narrative are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All comments and feedback are welcome.

HF

------

"Sigi! I'm home..." Magnus called out as he closed the front door. He could hear the sounds of cooking emanating from the kitchen along with a delicious aroma. 'Dinner smells nice', he thought to himself. "Just in the kitchen..." he heard the reply.

Sigrid was busy at the stove, when he entered. She was still deeply concerned over the phone call she'd had with Marcus several hours earlier. Turning to face Magnus, she did her best to hide her emotions under a warm smile. "Hey Mags..." she said.

He ambled over and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "How was your day?" he asked.

"Not so bad...was stuck in some training courses. Not sure why I needed to do them, I'll be transferring out of the crew pool next week."

"So, they've confirmed your start date?" he asked as he moved to the fridge to get a beer. She nodded in reply. "Yep, Monday," she replied. "So, no more flight attendant uniforms?" he asked with a grin as he sat down at the table.

She gave him a wry expression as she stirred the food on the stove. "Sorry, I'm afraid so...looks like you'll just have to settle for plain, old me..."

"I'm sure I can manage," he replied with a grin as he took a sip of the beer. Sigrid turned her attention back to the stove, swallowing nervously as she pondered the best way to ask the next question.

"So...how was the rest of your day?" she asked. Magnus cocked his head from side to side. "So, so...the Telemark project is hectic...we had a consignment of repair parts arrive today that were incorrectly labeled. Took most of the team all day to try and sort them out. Henrik wasn't happy with that..."

Sigrid nodded as she continued to prepare the food. "Didn't you say you were going through a new computer system rollout?" she asked, trying to hide the nervousness in her voice.

"Yeah...that's right," Magnus said with a touch of surprise that she'd remembered. "It's a new enterprise resource planning tool. It looks pretty good; in fact, we had a presentation by the owner of the firm. He flew out from America to help plan the implementation process. I actually had a good chat with him about it after the presentation. He seems really nice, very smart. The data structure he's developed looks pretty revolutionary."

Sigrid's fingers tightened on the wooden spoon she was using to stir the food. "Oh, sounds like you got along well then..."

"Yeah, his name's Marcus something...I think I have his details around here somewhere in my notes. Anyway, yeah...I was really impressed by his work. The system should help us get back on track with our projects."

Sigrid continued to probe. "So...how long is the rollout going to go for?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at Magnus.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Overall, a couple of months. I think he's here in town for a week or so. My team is scheduled to sit down with him on Wednesday to discuss it further. I'm keen to see what he says about our production backlog; his approach is quite revolutionary, actually."

She turned to look at him. "It sounds like he made quite an impression on you."

"He did, he came across as smart, very savvy about what we do...quite a friendly guy too...I bet he pulls plenty of girls..." Magnus joked with a grin.

"Oh...why do you say that?" Sigrid asked, trying to keep her voice steady. "Well, he doesn't look like any tech guy I've met in my career -- he's tall, pretty good looking, dresses well...he's black too. I bet women are throwing themselves at him," Magnus replied.

Sigrid paused, her grip tightening on the spoon. "Just because he's black?" she asked, trying to sound as innocent as possible.

"Maybe...maybe not, he's certainly not a typical techbro. I took him down to the cafeteria for lunch after the presentation...I could see a couple of the other girls checking him out..." Magnus said with a grin, not noticing the slight clenching of Sigrid's jaw.

He took another long sip of the beer. "Maybe I should invite him over for dinner, give you a chance to check him out too..." he said jokingly, unaware that his wife already had an intimate understanding of Marcus's face and body.

Sigrid did her best to smile back in a joking manner. "Maybe...you know what they say...once you go black..."

Magnus laughed as he finished the rest of the beer. "I didn't know you liked black guys..." Standing up, he placed the bottle in the recycling bin and turned to leave the kitchen. "Let me just get a shower...I ended up climbing all over the Telemark this afternoon..."

"Ok...don't forget your boots..." Sigrid said, automatically. "I won't..." came his reply from the corridor as he made his way towards their bedroom.

As Magnus started the climb up the stairs, Sigrid's façade fell away and she leaned against the bench, sobbing softly as the guilt and confusion threatened to overwhelm her. She felt like she was leading two separate lives; one, the loyal and loving wife, the other as a woman reaching out to embrace her inner desires. She was being pulled in both directions, split between her love for two men.

For several moments she stood there, trying to control her emotions. Eventually, she picked up her phone and sent a quick message to Marcus before turning her attention back to the food on the stove.

*****

The beachfront was relatively deserted as it was a Tuesday morning. Magnus was at work and Sigrid had a rostered day off from flying. She was walking along the boardwalk that ran along the beach, her mind deep in thought.

The object of her thoughts was the tall, black man walking next to her. Marcus had been able to slip away from his project and client meetings for a few hours. Like Sigrid, he knew they were treading a fine line, especially after he met Magnus the day before. Her message the evening before, requesting a meeting, had been both welcomed and troubling at the same time.

"Do you think he knows?" Marcus asked softly. Sigrid shook her head as they continued to walk together. "No...at least I don't think so...he didn't say anything last night..." she told him. She paused and they gave a soft, little laugh. "I actually think he likes you...you must have made a good impression during your presentation yesterday. He said you don't look like any techbro he's seen..."

"I get that a lot..." Marcus said with a faint grin. He was silent for a few moments and then asked, "So...what would you like me to do?"

Sigrid turned to look at him. "What do you mean?"

"Do you want me to leave? I can, if you want..."

"Is that what you want to do?" she asked.

Marcus shook his head. "Of course, not...I want to be with you...but I know the situation you're in...and how me being here is causing you concern..."

"But...your work..." she replied.

"It's ok...I can send one of my other team over here to do the implementation planning..."

"N...no...I can't ask you to do that..." Sigrid replied, shaking her head.

Marcus smiled softly at her. "It's ok...I don't like seeing you concerned like this...I should have told you more about my clients over here before I came over..."

"No, your life is your life; it's your business that you're running. I have no right to interfere with that."

He shook his head. "No...that's where you're wrong...you have every right to know what's going on in my life...I want you to be part of it..." He paused. "I know this sounds bad; I know it's probably going to make you even more confused...but I want you to be something more than this...I want you to be a more...permanent...part of my life..."

Sigrid paused her steps, the pair of them stopping near a small toilet block. "M...Marcus..." she whispered.

"I know...I'm sorry...I guess I just wanted you to know how I felt about you..." he replied, looking into her sparkling blue eyes as he wrapped his arms around her. She looked up into his warm, brown eyes, a wave of love and affection washing over her. With a start, she realized what she was feeling for him was not based on lust, but on a much deeper, more powerful, emotion.

He leaned forward and kissed her softly on the lips. "I know this is a tough time for you...I understand the situation you're in...believe me, I wish it wasn't causing you so much pain. That's why I'll leave if you want me to, if you need me to..."

She looked into his eyes for a long moment, searching her heart to understand how she felt about him. Eventually she shook her head. "No...I want you to stay..."

Marcus gave her a little smile. "Ok...I will..." He leaned forward to kiss her softly on the lips. "I love you, Sigi..." he whispered. "I love you too..." she replied.

Breaking the kiss, Marcus held her close, the feeling of love and affection for the Nordic woman filling his body with an undeniable warmth. Sigrid looked into his eyes and whispered, "I wish I could stay like this forever..."

He smiled. "Me too..."

The pair stood there for a moment, looking to all the world like a couple in love. Sigrid reached into her pocket and extracted her phone. "I want to capture this..." she whispered, taking a photo of Marcus, his handsome features creased in a loving smile.

She then turned the front camera on, snuggling close to him so they could pose for a selfie. The click of the phone captured that moment in time, the two of them next to each other, the look of love for each other in their eyes.

"Let me walk you back to your car..." he said softly.

*****

Marcus sat in the backseat of Sigrid's car; his right arm draped over the headrests as his left hand gently stroked her dark-brown locks. The black man groaned softly as his eyes flicked from outside the car, checking to see if the coast was still clear, then back down to Sigrid's head, slowly moving up and down in his lap.

They had returned to the car and their goodbye kiss had turned from a romantic peck on the lips to something more passionate. Breaking the kiss, Sigrid had looked into his eyes, her blue eyes sparkling with arousal. No words had been spoken, none were required, as they quickly made their way into the backseat of her car.

Marcus had sat down in the back left seat, while Sigrid had moved to the right. Looking into his eyes, she'd reached for the zipper on his trousers, pulling it down before reaching inside to find what she was looking for. She's extracted Marcus's thick tube of black African flesh from his trousers, feeling it starting to harden under her touch. A few gentle strokes helped it on its way.

Sigrid had looked into Marcus's eyes one last time before she had lowered her head towards the black cock she held in her pale, white hands. He had groaned softly, closing his eyes as her pink tongue flicked out to lick the sensitive head. Feeling him stiffen in pleasure, Sigrid continued this technique, using small, short delicate flicks of her tongue to explore his most sensitive areas and then nipping at his frenum with just her lips. He had opened his eyes, his hand resting on her head, fingers entwined her hair.

As she continued to stimulate his cock, she started to feel the first indications of her own growing arousal as she felt her Nordic vagina starting to moisten in anticipation of being penetrated by his black cock. "Sigi..." he moaned softly as her flicks turned to small circles around the tip of his cock, moistening it as she tasted his precum seeping from the slit.

His moans of pleasure turned to groans of delight as she opened her mouth wide and took his head in, sucking on his sensitive glands. The feeling of Marcus shifting in the backseat, his hand gently holding her head in position was thrilling to Sigrid. It felt dirty, doing this in the backseat of her car. But equally she felt alive, giving in to her desires with the man she was growing to love more and more each day.

Sigrid's lips formed a tight seal around the tube of black flesh in her mouth. She loved the taste, the texture, the sensations she felt as she sucked harder and harder, her tongue coating the black flesh with warm saliva. It grew slicker and slicker in her mouth as she moved up and down the shaft, taking more and more length into her mouth and down her throat.

"Uhhhhrrgh..." Marcus moaned loudly as he felt the head of his cock push against the back of her throat. She fought against her natural gag reflex, wanting to take as much of him as possible into her mouth. Saliva started to drool from the corners of her mouth, oozing down his dark shaft as she continued to bob her head up and down, trying to cram more and more of him into her oral cavity with each downward movement.

Steeling herself, she continued to push down on the downward movement of her head, taking his African cock deeper into her mouth than she'd ever down before and certainly far deeper than she had with any of her other partners, including Magnus. The black cock filled her esophagus and the sensations that this created for Marcus were incredible. "Oh...fuck...that's so good..." Marcus gasped in pleasure, enjoying the feeling of the young Nordic woman slavering all over his black cock.

She held herself in position for as long as she could, desperately fighting the gag reflex and the screaming in her lungs for air. She wanted to pleasure Marcus as much as she could. Part of Marcus instinctively wanted to hold her head down, to prolong the sensations she was creating in his loins, but he also knew she needed to breathe, and it was with a touch of regret when she eventually pulled her head free, a loud gasp escaping from her stretched throat. "Gahhh..."

Sigrid looked up at Marcus as she panted softly, trying to refill her lungs with oxygen. "Oh...God...that...that felt so good..." he whispered softly, heavily breathing himself as he willed himself to calm down, to control the sensation to explode all over her face. He wanted to cum, wanted to feel the release, but he wanted to feel himself ejaculate inside her even more, to look into her blue eyes as she felt his potent African seed filling her fertile Nordic temple.

"I want you to cum..." she whispered as she lowered her head again. "No..." he whispered in reply, causing her to stop and look up at him. "Not like this...I want to feel you...inside you..." he said, softly. Sigrid paused, looking at him with a combination of arousal and concern, aware of the potential risks of any coupling.

"M...Marcus...I...I'm not protected..." Sigrid whispered nervously. He nodded, the logical part of his brain starting to assert control over the emotion part that was instinctively driving him towards the natural outcome of any sexual coupling, the impregnation of the female by the male and the continuation of their combined genetic offspring. "Ok...maybe we'll wait," he whispered in reply, his logical brain gaining dominance.

It was only a second in time, but it felt like forever as Sigrid pondered the potential consequences of her next decision. She shook her head. "No...no...it's ok...I...I want this...I want to feel you inside me..." she whispered in nervous excitement. She was about to fuck him again without protection. She knew she was taking a risk, but she did her best to brush her concerns aside. It had only been a short time since she'd come off the pill and she hoped that she'd still be protected to a degree. If anything happens, I'll deal with it then, she thought to herself.

"Are you sure?" he asked. Sigrid nodded, her hands already starting to move up underneath her dress, tugging at her lacy panties. Although it was awkward in the confines of the backseat of her car, Sigrid managed to pulled her panties down her pale legs and over her sandal encased feet. She dropped the lacy blue item on the floor as Marcus gently stroked his cock, keeping it aroused as she maneuvered herself into position.

The pair looked out the windows of the car, the carpark was still deserted with only a few people running in the distance. She positioned herself with her back towards him as she settled her groin over his lap. "Are you sure?" he whispered softly. Sigrid nodded, her eyes still glancing around outside to make sure no one was nearby.

A moment later, the car was filled with a long, soft combined moan of pleasure from two throats as the warm, wet sensation of her Nordic vagina engulfed his African penis. Sinking down onto his black shaft, she felt the head part her pink folds and spear slowly into her depths. The sensation was incredible for her as it burrowed deeper, inch by inch as she continued to sink onto his lap. This was raw sexuality, the meeting of two people from two different worlds, coming together in an expression of love. She could feel every ridge, the slight curve of his cock as it pushed deeper into her vaginal sheath.

"Oh...yes..." she hissed as she finally reached the bottom, his black cock fully encased into her willing, white body. Marcus's hands were on her hips, slowly controlling her descent as he relished the feeling of her tight tunnel gripping him and the pressure of his head pressed against her cervix. "You're so wet...so tight...so... hot!" he whispered as she started to rock backwards and forwards, simply enjoying the sensation of her black lover buried deep inside her.

Although it was cramped in the back seat of the car and Sigrid had little room to move up and down, she was content to simply rock her hips backwards and forwards, stimulating him with her small movements. Marcus buried his face in the back of her neck, feeling her brown hair cover his face as he enjoyed her aroma, the scent of her arousal that mingled with the stronger fragrance of her shampoo and perfume. "You smell so good..." he whispered.

Despite her intense focus on the black cock buried inside her, Sigrid couldn't help but giggle softly. "Is that all that's good about me?"

"No...there's this..." he whispered in reply, his right hand moving from her waist and pulling the hem of her dress up. She felt it searching, moving up her thigh towards her crotch where their bodies were joined together. "Ahhh..." she gasped softly as his dark fingers probed her pink folds, seeking her clit. As soon as they found the small nub of pleasure, he started a slow circular motion with his fingertip, stimulating it and pushing her down a path towards her orgasm.

"Yes..." she hissed. "Keep doing that...right there..." She squeezed down, trying to derive as much pleasure as possible from his African shaft. "You're...you're so thick..." she gasped, enjoying the incredible sensations his bare African cock was generating inside her Nordic pussy. Marcus grunted in reply, busy stimulating her pink pleasure button and thrusting upwards with his hips in time to her rocking motions.

Despite his focus on pleasuring her and the sensations she was generating around his cock, Marcus still realized the reality of their situation. He was bare inside her and she wasn't on the pill. Part of him at an instinctive level wanted to spill his African seed inside her fertile Nordic womb again, sharing his essence with her in the most intimate way possible. Another part of his brain was aware of the risks this entailed. Despite the impact this would have on his life, he wasn't averse to the idea of having a child, even one that was mixed-race, and Sigrid had certainly demonstrated that she would make a loving and caring mother, better than any of his previous girlfriends. But it was a big step, one that she needed to agree with.

"Uh..." he groaned, trying to find his voice as the pleasurable sensations continued. "S...Sigi..." he gasped. "I...I'm getting...close..."

12