Sigrid's Dilemma Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sigrid had her eyes closed, enjoying the sensations of his black cock buried deep inside her white body and the stimulation of her clit and labia by his fingers. The words washed over her, and it took her a moment to realize what he was saying. She knew the risk that were taking by having unprotected sex and, like Marcus, part of her wanted the feeling, the intimate connection, that occurred with Marcus ejaculating inside of her, the feeling of his African essence, his genetic blueprint, filling her body. She was also aware of the risk that this entailed -- falling pregnant to him would be disastrous for her marriage but a part of her wanted it to be the case, to give in to her desires.

"C...cum...cum inside me...please..." she gasped; her mind made up as she started the climb towards her own climax. Marcus grunted an acknowledgement, focusing on his hip action, thrusting up into her tight, wet heat. His grunted started slowly, gradually increasing pace as he approached his orgasm, his cock twitching in anticipation.

As she felt him tensing, Sigrid gripped the front seats tightly, her hands pulling her body up and down. As she crested her own climax and cried out in ecstasy, she drove down hard, causing Marcus to grunt loudly as the stimulation of her movement forced him over the edge.

"Fuckkkk..." he groaned loudly as his black cock erupted inside her, his hot thick seed splattering against the walls of her vaginal sheath. His hands were wrapped around her waist, pulling her down as hard as he could. Sigrid moaned softly as her own orgasm washed over her, enjoying the feeling of the spurts of his hot cum filling her womb. It was risky, but in that moment she didn't care. The connection she felt with Marcus was worth it, was worth risking her marriage and her fertile Nordic body for.

The pair sat there in the backseat of the car, breathing heavily as they started to come back down from their orgasmic releases. Slowly Sigrid turned her head and looked back over her shoulder at Marcus who was sitting behind her, panting softly. "Wow..." she whispered with a little grin. "That was some goodbye..." she giggled softly.

"Tell me about it..." he said as he let out a long, deep breath. "Hey...are you ok...with us...?"

"About what we just did?" she asked. Marcus nodded. "Yeah...I am..." she replied, a thoughtful look in her eyes. "What we did was risky...but I'm ok with it..."

Marcus nodded. "I just wanted to make sure you were on the same page with me...it's a risk...but you have a lot more at stake than I do..." He paused. "If you want us to use some form of protection...condoms...pulling out...just let me know, ok?"

Sigrid looked at the handsome African man for a moment, aware of what he was saying and offering. She was touched about how much he was concerned about her, very aware of the situation they were in at the moment. "It's ok...I wanted it as much as you wanted it...and I know the risks we're taking...but it's ok..."

"Are you sure?" Marcus asked as Sigrid slowly rose up, his cock pulling free from her tight pussy with a soft, wet slurp. She sat down on the backseat next to him, reaching for her panties on the floor. She looked at him and nodded. "I still haven't had my first period after coming off the pill so I'm not sure where I am in my cycle, but it's only been a bit over a week since I stopped the pill."

Marcus looked into her sparkling blue eyes. "Sigi...if we're going to keep going...we probably should talk about this..." he said as he cleaned himself up, tucking his cock back into his pants and zipping up the fly.

She nodded, pulling her panties up her legs. "I agree. But not here...ok?"

Marcus nodded in reply before glancing at his watch. "I need to go..."

"Meetings?" she asked. He nodded. "I...I've got to go back to your husband's firm..." he said, almost hesitantly. She turned to look at him. "Marcus...it's ok. I know what you're trying to do, and I appreciate it, but this is your business, your livelihood. I'm not going to get in the way of that."

He looked into her eyes for a moment before leaning over and kissing her softly on the lips. "Talk to you soon?"

Sigrid nodded. "I'll call you later. Let's see if we can meet up for a longer talk before you fly home."

"Love you..." he whispered softly. "I love you too," she replied, a look of longing in her eyes. Tearing himself away, Marcus opened the door and stepped out, doing his best to make it to his own car without turning around and running back towards her.

*****

Less than two hours after their encounter in the backseat of Sigrid's car, Marcus was walking down one of the hallways at the marine engineering firm, his mind still focused on Sigrid. "Hey, Marcus," he heard a voice call out and he looked up to see the husband of the woman he had just had sex with walking towards him.

Marcus did his best to plaster a smile on his face as Magnus approached. "Magnus, how's it going?" he asked, extending his hand. Magnus shook it with a firm grip and shrugged, unaware that less than two hours earlier, that hand had been rubbing his wife's clitoris and labia, driving her towards her climax. "Well, enough...trying to make sense of the backlog of work we've got...we're looking forward to seeing your system in action -- we're drowning here!" he said with a grin.

Marcus grinned back. "We'll get it set up in no time...now, I think I'm meeting with you and your team tomorrow, right?"

"That's right, we're scheduled in for all afternoon."

"Ok, well, I'll see you then," Marcus said as he continued on his way. He felt terrible about what was going on; Magnus seemed like such a nice guy. He realized that it had been fortuitous that he and Sigrid had met just at the perfect moment when she was having troubles in her marriage and before Magnus had realized the impact his work was having on his marriage.

For a moment Marcus contemplated calling it all off with Sigrid, walking away and telling her to lead her life with Magnus. But as he thought about that, his heart ached. She was perfect, the woman he had been looking for all his life, but she was married to another man.

As Marcus continued down the corridor, part of him wondered what would happen if Sigrid decided to leave Magnus for him. He could tell that something like that would devastate Magnus; how would he react to his beloved wife leaving him? Marcus was still deep in thought as he made his way to his next meeting.

*****

When Marcus next saw Magnus it was just after lunch on Wednesday when it was time for Marcus's scheduled meeting with Magnus and his team. As the Black man greeted the Nordic man, he wondered what he would say if he knew that less than an hour earlier Marcus had been pounding Sigrid hard in their marital bed, her pale legs waving towards the ceiling.

Sigrid had messaged Marcus on Tuesday night, telling him to meet her at her house the following morning after Magnus had left for work as she would call in sick. Ostensibly this meeting was for them to discuss what they were doing in their relationship and how they could navigate it whilst she was still married to Magnus. The discussion had lasted just a few minutes before their passionate desires had taken control of their bodies.

Marcus had taken Sigrid firstly over the kitchen table, the scene of many discussions between her and Magnus about their combined future together. That morning it became the scene of passion between Sigrid and her African lover as he bent over the wooden surface. Her gasp of surprise as he'd torn away her underwear had rapidly changed to moans of pleasure as he'd entered her from behind. Sigrid screamed and shook with pleasure on the table as Marcus again expertly navigated his way around her tight vaginal sheath, driving her to three very enjoyable climaxes before he too climaxed.

He came hard inside her as she was sprawled on the kitchen table; as he unloaded spurt after spurt of his thick, potent African sperm into her unprotected Nordic womb, his eyes were fixated on the picture on the far wall of the kitchen. It was a picture of Sigrid and Magnus on their wedding day; she was a picture of perfection, her ivory wedding dress delicately hugging her pale, curvy figure as Magnus stood next to her, the pair of them beaming happily in love.

Before he had left to travel to the shipyard, Marcus had taken her again; this time in her marital bed that she shared with Magnus. They had started with her riding him, enjoying the sensation of being in control but as he approached his own climax, this had changed. He'd rolled her onto her back, wanting to look into her blue eyes as he climaxed inside her for a second time that day. Soon her fertile womb was awash in his potent African seed as he left her laying dazed on her bed as he went to take a shower in their bathroom.

As Marcus met with Magnus, he felt like his life was starting to spin out of control. Sigrid had started to become like a drug to him, he needed to see her. What had started out innocently all those months earlier in New York had now morphed into him taking her passionately on her own marital bed less than an hour before he'd gone to meet her husband.

*****

Over the following two months, events continued to escalate between the three of them. On the surface, Sigrid and Magnus were the perfect Nordic couple. Her new role in the management office of Air Nordland was going well and she had settled into a comfortable routine of being at home rather than flying around the world. Magnus's project had concluded, giving him more time to be with Sigrid in the evenings and weekends. Their sex life had blossomed as they endeavored to start trying for a baby, with Sigrid taking him as frequently as possible, partly out of a desire to fall pregnant to him, partly out of a desire to allay the guilt she felt.

Meanwhile, Marcus has engineered several opportunities to visit Nordland as part of the project implementation process. Each time, he'd snuck off to see Sigrid whenever possible, their love and lust colliding in a series of passionate encounters. The culmination of all of this was Magnus inviting Marcus out to dinner with him and Sigrid at their house. The pair of men had enjoyed each other's company long in the night as Magnus partook in too much Nordlandic whiskey, subtly encouraged by both Marcus and Sigrid.

With Magnus passed out asleep peacefully on the sofa in the living room, Marcus was able to partake of his wife, filling her with two loads of his potent African sperm before finally leaving in the early hours of the morning. As he took the Uber back to his hotel, Marcus reflected on where this relationship was heading. He knew he loved Sigrid, but this path was certainly self-destructive. He knew he was hooked on her, addicted to her, in love with her, just as much as Magnus was.

Little did he know that events were about to take a drastic turn for all of the participants in Sigrid's dilemma.

*****

Sigrid sat on the toilet seat; the white plastic stick gripped in her shaking hands. She looked down at the two clear lines which marked her fate. This wasn't how it was supposed to end, was it? She knew there was always a risk, a possibility that she could fall pregnant to either Magnus or Marcus. Now this possibility had turned into a certainty. She hadn't had her period since stopping the pill and this had worried her in the back of her mind. Eventually she had bit the bullet and purchased a pregnancy test.

Given what had happened recently with her sleeping with both Magnus and Marcus, she didn't know who the father was, and this thought gnawed painfully at her heart and soul. To be honest, she wanted both of them to be the father, her love for both men pulling her in both directions. They were both good men; perhaps, Sigrid mused, better than she deserved. Perhaps they both deserved someone better than her, she thought to herself as she reflected how she'd dragged both men into her dilemma.

Placing the stick down on the bathroom counter, she reflected on her life and the events that had led her to this point. Looking back, it had been a clear path, her dilemma in life front and center. She let out a soft sob; no matter what happened next, one man's life would be shattered. She couldn't put either of them through that, neither of them deserved that sort of pain.

*****

Sigrid scrubbed at the bottles in the sink, the work never seeming to end around the apartment. She glanced out the window at the Wellington skyline. She been here for nearly a year and liked it, it reminded her enough of home but wasn't as cold in the winter. Her work was menial, a series of temp roles in offices while she waited for her legal qualifications to be recognized. Getting here had taken some effort, consolidating some money in a separate account, slipping away from Nordhaven, leaving her job and family behind, heading first to London then on to Singapore.

In London, she took one last look at her social media pages before her phone had been dropped in a bin at the airport as she boarded the flight for Singapore, the last connection with Magnus and Marcus severed, her old life left behind. As she rested her hands on the small bump in her stomach, she knew this was now her new life.

As difficult as it had been to extract herself from her life in Nordland without raising suspicion, the most difficult thing for her had been writing the two letters, one each to Magnus and Marcus. Reflecting back, it seemed very old-fashioned in an era of email, but Sigrid hoped that they would both appreciate the gesture from her in some small way, to leave them both something tangible to remember her by.

Neither of them knew she was pregnant when she left and disappeared. Sigrid hadn't referred to it in the letters, not wanting them to know. It was better this way, better for all that they didn't know. She would raise the child on her own, it had been her choices that had led her to this point anyway.

Giving birth alone in a foreign country had been tough. She had been forced to endure the hours of pain and agony alone. She knew that if she had told either of the men of what she was facing, they would have flown all the way around the world to be with her. But she hadn't. The moment Sigrid held her new-born baby she immediately realized who the father was, but she knew this was her burden, her new life to lead alone.

She was still waiting to hear back from her solicitor in Nordhaven who was remotely handling the finalization of her divorce from Magnus. It was the same firm that she had worked for when she had finished at university. The one that her parents had facilitated a job for her, setting her on her path in life. Now she realized that she was starting afresh, a new life, a new start.

Finishing the washing of the bottles, Sigrid prepared the sterilizer sitting on the benchtop before making her way to the living room of her small, sparsely furnished apartment. It was a long way from the life that she had lived before with almost no mementoes of her previous life, save two.

Glancing at the mantlepiece, two framed photos of the two most important men in her life sat in pride of place, the two men she had loved with all her heart. One of her with Magnus on their wedding day, the other of her with Marcus together on the beach. She truly hoped that they had both found it within their hearts to forgive her and had moved on with their lives. There was a cry from the nursery, her son had woken up. Sigrid took one last glance at the picture of her and his father on the mantlepiece before turning and making her way to the nursery to comfort him, her dilemma finally over.

-----

Author's Note: This is the conclusion of Sigrid's story. I appreciate that this ending may not please some readers given her actions and decisions throughout the series, but I hope that it is able to somewhat capture the nature of the dilemmas that we face in life. Thank you for all the interest in her story and my writing over the past several months.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
18 Comments
Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashman22 days agoAuthor

Hi @Anonymous - thank you very much for your feedback and comments, it's always great to receive feedback and see that my stories are being enjoyed by readers on the site. In regards to the cliches, you make a good point. I do use a number of cliches in my stories; what I try to avoid is some of the more common cliches/tropes that appear in this genre, such as the wimpy white husband with no agency or the black man that is so well-endowed that women just throw themselves at him. Having said that, you're right, this is erotica and although I strive to make my stories realistic, they are not real life, so there will be a degree of cliche with most characters in order to advance the story.

In regards to Sigrid, I enjoyed writing her character as she was a good, but flawed, person that I am sure some people can relate to in real life. I honestly didn't expect her stories to generate the response that they did which probably curtailed some of my writing and plot choices. I do agree that she is too good a character to waste but if I do write about her again, it'll need to be something that can do her and her story justice. I've had any number of suggestions from readers about what to do with her ranging from she leads a lonely life with her baby, through to she reconnects with Marcus, through to Magnus and Marcus meet up to find her. Some of these are redemptive, others not so much (she's obviously going through a hard time alone in Wellington as a single mother so I don't know if I want to make it even worse for her!). My biggest issue with writing a continuation is that it would reveal the parentage of her son which I deliberately left ambiguous to allow readers to decide in their own minds as to who was the father. I will confess that I have jotted down some ideas about how I could continue her story in the future but I have several other stories that I'm keen to progress, including Astrid's one that I'm working on at the moment, before I could even consider returning to Sigrid.

Once again, thank you very much for your comments. I always appreciate the feedback and hope that you'll continue to enjoy my stories and writing into the future.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

"....My biggest concern was making the story too cliched in terms of the characters that are prevalent in a great many other stories I've read....."

Well, I mildly disagree. Well-used cliches strenghten, not weaken, the stories, and you do not seem to have a problem in using just the proper amount. Take sigird's falling for marcus, for example. Sigird did not enter into a relation with marcus because marcus is a better soulmate, a great intellectual etc but simply because marcus fucked her better. Their relationship had a very strong physical component which was lacking in sigird's relationship with her husband. Therefore, your choice of marcus as a black man makes perfect sense: A black man is a powerful cliche which evokes a very different emotional response in erotica readers compared to a white man.. In my opinion your story would not be so powerful if you had made marcus a white man.. On the other hand, yours is not a story whose first sentence is "I and my husband have always fantasized about black men".

So I think you definitely have an abundance of talent to make the story two or three times longer, with the same beginning and ending, without making it too cliched. Of course, for that you have to find new twists and turns to integrate into the fabric of the story.

Maybe you can do a reworking of this story in the (hopefully near) future. Many authors do that. As it stands now, this story is a wasted opportunity.

Continuation of the story is an another topic. I think sigird is a very powerful and well-crafted character and a supporting role for her is a waste. When marilyn montoe is on stage, all the lights must be on Mailyn Monroe. Also, I dont agree that a continuation will turn into a redemptive story.

Anyways, I immensely enjoy your stories, please keep writing them.

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashmanabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hi @JackJillHope - many thanks for the comment and yes, condoms are relatively cheap. However, for the story to progress to the conclusion, it did require the risk of a pregnancy with either of the men.

Hi @Anonymous - many thanks for the comment and feedback. In hindsight, I tend to agree that there is/was more scope for the story to be explored. My biggest concern was making the story too cliched in terms of the characters that are prevalent in a great many other stories I've read (and possibly I drifted toward in the ending nonetheless). What I am pleased to hear is that readers were emotionally invested in the characters which meant they were realistic and believable. This was one of my goals when I decided to start writing stories for the site. In terms of future Sigrid stories, I'm still undecided on this one, mainly because it potentially gives her a redemption story arc. Perhaps a compromise might be having her as a supporting character in another series, in the same way she briefly crosses paths with Astrid in Part 1. Nonetheless, many thanks for the feedback and I'm glad to see that you're enjoying my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

In my opinion, this ending is premature. You might have ended the story in the same way, but put in many more additional twists and turns before the ending to keep us on the edge. This way of ending is really a waste.. You had a very good setup, the readers are warmed up to all of the characters, Then, pufff.. The story vanished.. (Of course, all there are my opinions)

I hope at a future time you may revive sigird and continue her story --this time without magnus or marcus but with new characters around her. She has a new job and new life now, trying to make ends meet with her quickly growing son.

JackJillHopeJackJillHopeabout 1 month ago

How much do condoms cost?

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Corporate Agreement Astrid's story continues in the heart of Africa.in Interracial Love
Officer Emelie Vikander Pt. 01 A Nordic policewoman suffers a traumatic incident.in Interracial Love
Wife Set Up with Older Black Man Laura’s best friend conspires to set wife up with her dad.in Interracial Love
Corporate Blackmail Pt. 01 A Nordic executive is blackmailed.in Interracial Love
White Slut Gets Black Bred Pt. 01 A white teacher hooks up with a black senior student.in Interracial Love
More Stories