Sikh Indian Bisexuality Ch. 03

Story Info
Bisexual black man fucks Sikh Indian woman.
1.6k words
2.89
4.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

"I became the laughingstock of Indian society in Ottawa after my husband Kirat Singh left me for a bisexual black man," Jagdeep Kaur Bhatti said, sighing. Nestor Valbrun looked at the tall, curvy young Sikh Indian woman who sat across from him in the Algonquin College food court. The gal is sexy and has a big ass, but she talks way too much. This is going to be easier than I thought, Nestor mused, as he put on a kindly smile while processing the situation.

"I see," Nestor Valbrun said, and he remembered the pictures that Jagdeep showed him. The young Sikh Indian woman was quite thorough in her revelations. Images of her former husband Kirat Singh, a fine-looking Sikh Indian, chumming it up with a black dude named Luther Etienne and his pleasantly plump black wife Veronique Fournier-Etienne. Shots of Kirat in the company of a scantily-clad BDSM chick named Amal Ali, a Somali Muslim broad, if one could believe that. Kirat Singh has been busy...

"I hate bisexual men," Jagdeep said vehemently, and Nestor nodded as though he understood. This bitch is naïve and crazy but I can use that, Nestor thought viciously. What Jagdeep doesn't know is that the tall, dark and handsome Nestor, a fine brother from the Afro-Caribbean realms, swings both ways. Nestor prefers women, but he has been known to hook up with the fellas, when it suits him or when there's something to gain, for example.

When Nestor Valbrun meets anyone, woman or man, he quietly assesses them for weaknesses, and then exploits their vulnerabilities. Nestor doesn't consider himself evil. He simply does what comes natural. Some people play professional basketball or solve complex equations, others work in fashion or engineering. Nestor analyzes people, uses them, amuses himself at their expense, ruins them and then discards them before starting the game anew. It's what comes natural to him.

A few months ago, an Algonquin College professor named Liam Kincaid got canned from the school over a scandal. Kincaid, a hard-ass who taught in the police foundations program, refused to change the grades of Nestor, and paid the price. Nestor aspires to become a police officer, and wants to graduate with honors from Algonquin College before going for a career in law enforcement. This wasn't going to happen with a D in his major, of course.

"I cannot in good conscience change your D to a B," Professor Liam Kincaid, a tall, skinny balding white dude, told the irked Nestor. When push comes to shove, Nestor is the kind of brother who gets things done. He has no conscience, and uses both women and men for whatever he happens to need at the time. Nestor looked into Professor Kincaid's eyes and sensed that the happily married husband and father of three was a closet case, and used that to his advantage.

"If you make the D on my final mark go away, you'll get this D," Nestor told Professor Kincaid as he unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick Haitian dick. Professor Kincaid looked at the tall, handsome young black man with the huge, uncircumcised dark dick, and began to salivate. Professor Kincaid has a wife named Eileen and three adult daughters, but he forgot about all of that when Nestor smiled at him. Like a demonic tempter, Nestor had the Professor right where he wanted him.

"Black dick is king," Professor Kincaid said as he got on his knees, in his faculty office, and began sucking off Nestor. While the old white professor sucked his big black dick with his eyes closed, Nestor took a few pictures of him with his phone. After Professor Kincaid sucked him off and drank his cum, Nestor expected him to change his grades but the old white dude reneged on their deal. This left Nestor with no other choice than to utterly destroy him...

Nestor Valbrun leaked the pictures of Professor Kincaid sucking dick in his office to the Algonquin College administration. He also came forward and claimed to have been blackmailed by the naughty professor. Nestor's grade was changed to an A by the school administrators after he agreed not to sue, providing that they summarily fire the creepy Professor Liam Kincaid. Nestor won, and his enemy lost. That's how this handsome and charming sociopath does business.

"Jagdeep, I'm here for you," Nestor told the distraught young Sikh Indian woman, and she nodded and smiled, thankful to have such a great confidante. Nestor likes adventure, and considers women from exotic places to be like fine wines to be sampled by a connoisseur like himself. Jagdeep is a tall, fine-looking Indian b road with a huge ass whose closeted bisexual ex-husband Kirat was too dumb to hang onto. One man's loss is another man's gain, that's how Nestor sees things.

"Nestor, you're amazing," Jagdeep said, and Nestor grinned, like a wolf who's separated a naïve sheep from the rest of the herd. Indian women are typically awash in tradition and religion, and they're forever reluctant to hook up with men who aren't from India. When an Indian woman gets together with a man who isn't Indian, that man is usually white, or rarely enough, Chinese or something. Indian women rarely get with black men, and that is most unfortunate. Nestor intended to buck that trend by getting with Jagdeep.

"Jagdeep, let's chill together, no pressure, you need to forget this fool Kirat," Nestor suggested, and Jagdeep was all smiles. The two of them left the Algonquin College food court and went to hang out at the Bayshore Mall. That's how it all began between the two of them. As Jagdeep began hanging out with the tall, dark and handsome Nestor, she became mystified by him. Surely such a fine man had a lady? If not, Jagdeep really wanted to help a brother out...

"You are too cute," Jagdeep told Nestor, hugging him tight after their fun outing at Bayshore Mall. Nestor pretended to be surprised when the Sikh Indian beauty pressed her hot body against his, and kissed him. Nestor kissed Jagdeep back, and then they caught an Uber back to his place. Once there, Nestor showed Jagdeep what Haitian masculinity is all about. After sitting Jagdeep on his living room couch, Nestor went to work on her. Time to give Miss India the taste test...

"You taste wonderful," Nestor told Jagdeep, burying his handsome face between her thick brown legs. Jagdeep let out a happy sigh as Nestor began eating her pussy. Jagdeep could not believe that she was crossing the line with a black man, the one thing that no Indian woman is supposed to do. Oh well, Indian men are crossing the line these days by fucking other men, so Indian women like Jagdeep aren't bound by the old rules anymore. Jagdeep relaxed and enjoyed, rubbing her erect nipples as Nestor ate her sweet pussy.

"Hmm, you are good at that," Jagdeep murmured, and she exhaled sharply as Nestor fingered her pussy and ate her out. After giving Jagdeep's pussy a tongue bath, Nestor put her on all fours and had a go with her ass. Face down and big brown ass up, the proud Sikh Indian woman grinned as the handsome Haitian stud spread her thick ass cheeks wide open, and began exploring her backdoor. This was deliciously naughty, and Jagdeep felt excited...

"Fuck you have a nice ass," Nestor paused to say, admiring Jagdeep Kaur Bhatti's thick brown ass. Jagdeep giggled as Nestor playfully smacked her ass, then slid his tongue into her ass hole. Jagdeep found herself moaning in sheer pleasure as Nestor ate her ass while fingering her wet, hairy pussy. The Haitian brother really knew his way around the female body, and she was quite thankful for that. Working his magic on Jagdeep, Nestor soon brought her a shuddering orgasm...

"Do with me what you will," Jagdeep squealed, and Nestor knew he had her right where he wanted her. Rolling a condom on his dick, Nestor eased himself into Jagdeep's pussy. The young Sikh Indian woman groaned as he entered her. Nestor playfully slapped Jagdeep's thick Indian ass as he began fucking her, loving the way his hard dark dick vanished inside her juicy pussy. Jagdeep began grinding her ass against Nestor's groin as he fucked her. She'd been fiending for some good dick since her hubby Kirat Singh ran off, and she finally found it. Ironic that both Jagdeep and her ex-husband Kirat love black dick!

"You are beautiful," Nestor told Jagdeep, after several hours of stupendous sex. The young Sikh Indian woman stretched luxuriously on the bed next to her handsome, virile Haitian lover. Jagdeep was aglow after sex, and Nestor considered it a testament to his bedroom skills. Female or male, black, brown or white, no one can resist the awesome power of Haitian masculinity in the bedroom. Jagdeep snuggled with Nestor, enamored of him after he totaled her neglected pussy. This was, of course, to be expected.

"I'm glad we met, Nestor, I might have to fight them Haitian women for you," Jagdeep said, giggling in the manner of a woman who is dead serious. Nestor smiled and kissed Jagdeep's forehead. Nestor intends to walk around Algonquin College and the City of Ottawa with Jagdeep, his new conquest and sexual trophy. He especially will enjoy showing her off in front of those jealous and insecure Indian guys out there. Yes, Jagdeep will be quite entertaining as a plaything for the next few months or so. Of course, when Nestor inevitably tires of her, Jagdeep will be discarded. That's Sociopath 101 for the unwary!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers