Sikh Indian Bisexuality Ch. 04

Story Info
Somali Muslim woman pegs bisexual Sikh Indian man.
1.1k words
3.3
3.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

"African female domination is awesome," Kirat Singh said, and the tall, bearded and now openly bisexual Sikh Indian gentleman groaned as his Somali Muslim girlfriend Amal Ali smacked his ass while pushing the dildo into him. It had been a few months since the recently outed and very bisexual Kirat got divorced from his uptight wife Jagdeep Kaur Bhatti, and life couldn't be better. Kirat found a new love interest in Amal Ali, a feisty Somali Muslim dominatrix who digs bisexual men...literally.

"Shut up and take it," Amal Ali said, laughing as she worked the strap-on dildo into the depths of Kirat's ass. Nothing made Amal feel powerful quite like violating a man's ass with a dildo...with his permission of course. In the master bedroom of Amal's apartment, located not far from South Keys Station in Ottawa, things were heating up. The tall, sexy and very curvy, dark-skinned Somali sister was introducing her favorite Sikh Indian gentleman to the joys of female domination and pegging.

Like a lot of black women the world over, Amal Ali likes men of all flavors. Amal loves her Somali brothers, in and out of the bedroom, but she doesn't stop there when it comes to sex. Lots of Somali men date and marry women of other races, so why should Somali ladies deny themselves? Amal has been known to play with white dudes, and Latino dudes, but now she's exploring Asian cultures. Kirat's Indian ass is paying the price of the Somali dominatrix's explorations. Amal is a fearless sister who loves to conquer new territory.

Amal Ali was introduced to Kirat Singh by her friend Veronique Fournier-Etienne and her openly bisexual husband Luther Etienne, and the two of them really, really hit it off. Amal really likes Kirat, and finds him handsome and charming. Still, Kirat does come from a very patriarchal society and Amal wants to cure him of any leftover sexism he might still be harboring. In the Somali Muslim dominatrix's experience, the best way to cure a man of sexism is to have a strong woman fuck his ass with a strap-on dildo. Once that happens, the man fully acknowledges female power...

Amal Ali has known for a long time that she loves dominating other people. Growing up in a Somali Muslim immigrant family in the environs of Kanata, Ontario, Amal was exposed to a lot of patriarchal nonsense. Amal left Ottawa for a while, and while attending Ryerson University in Toronto, she explored her sexuality and discovered the world of BDSM. Amal set out to become a dominatrix, the likes of which the world had never seen. An observant Muslim lady who wears the Hijab, yet utterly dominates the men in her life...

When Amal Ali first became a dominatrix, some of her first victims/pegging experiments were her fellow Somalis. The first person whom Amal pegged was Mustafa Hamzo, a tall, older Somali Muslim gentleman who was a good friend of her father Omar Ali. Mustafa had been lusting after Amal Ali for years and jumped at the thought of hooking up with her. That's how Mustafa ended up tied up in Amal Ali's apartment, with a gag in his mouth and a huge dildo up his ass...

Amal Ali had a lot of fun dominating black Muslim men, especially the ones from places like Somalia, Senegal and even Nigeria. The City of Ottawa is full of such men, and they were initially drawn to her, intrigued by the idea of a dominant young black Muslim woman. Amal Ali has wrecked the ass holes of many black Muslim men, and then moved onto other races. If the openly bisexual Kirat Singh, formerly of Punjab, India, proves himself worthy, Amal Ali intends to peg a lot more Indian men...

"Twerk that ass for me," Amal chided Kirat as she continued fucking his ass with the strap-on dildo, and the Sikh switch-hitter did as he was told. Amal has done her homework on Kirat Singh and the life he shared with his former wife Jagdeep Kaur Bhatti, the uptight Sikh broad with the fat ass and the closed mindset. According to the best gossip mavens, Jagdeep is now dating a black man named Nestor somebody, and they're happy together. Amal found that ironic, since Kirat is now dating a strong black woman. Life can be funny like that...

"Oh fuck, it hurts," Kirat Singh groaned, feeling utterly dominated and violated as Amal Ali rammed the dildo up his ass. Kirat thought of some male on male fun he used to have with his good buddy, the openly bisexual Haitian gentleman known as Luther Etienne. Kirat used to ride the hell out of Luther's thick dark dick, but Luther's dick was nowhere near as thick as Amal Ali's strap-on dildo. Amal Ali is a breaker of men, and Kirat Singh was feeling the full force of her feminine power. The bisexual Sikh Indian gentleman's ass would never be the same...

"Come on, Kirat, you can take it, I believe in you," Amal Ali cooed softly, and she pressed herself against her lover as she fucked him. Kirat Singh felt Amal's lovely breasts press against his back as she fucked the hell out of him with her thick ebony strap-on dildo. This woman is whispering sweet words to me while violating me like I'm parole, Kirat thought, groaning as Amal Ali continued pegging him. For Amal Ali, there's no greater pleasure than dominating a strong man and make him her own personal bitch...

"Yes, Mistress Amal," Kirat groaned, and the tall and strongly built Sikh Indian stud surprised his favorite Somali Muslim dominatrix by taking her huge dildo up his ass like a champ. Amal laughed, smacking Kirat's ass and berating him as she rammed the dildo so far up his ass, he probably would walk funny for a week. Amal Ali pegged Kirat Singh and didn't let up until he tapped out. Smiling with contentment, Amal Ali pulled her dildo out of Kirat Singh's now gaping ass hole. The Somali Muslim dominatrix's work is officially done...

"I am so proud of you," Amal Ali told Kirat Singh, as they emerged from the shower after this memorable session. They went back to bed, and the Somali Muslim dominatrix gave her new sub/plaything a little treat. Amal lay flat on the bed, gorgeously naked, a vision of African beauty wrought to life. Kirat smiled at Amal and kissed her, then began eating her pussy like a hungry man. Amal doesn't let a man stick his dick into her if he doesn't eat the pussy right, so Kirat is definitely motivated to do a good job. Wish the Sikh Indian brother luck, for he is going to need it...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers