Sikh Indian Lady Goes Black!

Story Info
Navdeep Kaur and Sebastien connect at Carleton U.
1k words
3
6.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,140 Followers

"Oh yes, fuck me," screamed Navdeep Kaur, and the six-foot-tall, curvy, brown-skinned and dark-haired, big-bottomed Sikh Indian gal let out a happy sigh while her lover Sebastien Pierre fucked her doggy style. Nothing quite like a good fuck on a dull Friday afternoon. In a secluded room inside Dunton Tower, located in heart of Carleton University, the two lovers got down and dirty. Sebastien gripped Navdeep's wide hips and thrust his big dark dick deep inside of her. He'd been wanting to tap that ass for a while, ever since he first spotted her in downtown Ottawa, ages ago. Indian women from the Sikh faith definitely got booty, for real...

"Hmm, give me that ass," Sebastien groaned, and he fucked Navdeep with gusto, loving the way her thick brown ass undulated under the force of his thrusts. The brother loves a woman with a big ass who knows how to grind. Some lazy broads simply lay there and take it, but not Navdeep. With her Yoga pants around her ankles, and her pink tank top coated in sweat, Navdeep looked pretty hot and tempting. For Sebastien, smashing the big-booty Indian gal was a dream come true. It's not easy for a black man to get an Indian woman, since they come from a restrictive culture where the women are told whom to marry, how to live, and how to think. Fortunately for Sebastien, Navdeep is a rebel...

Sebastien is a sexual connoisseur who loves women of all races, and that comes with both thrills and burdens. The Haitian brother has been with African women, Arab women, Caribbean women, Latin American women and Chinese women, but he's yet to be with a South Asian woman. Sebastien has always wondered what it would be like to stick his big dark dick inside a South Asian woman's pussy. The lure of the forbidden fruit is simply irresistible for this sexual adventurer...

Navdeep Kaur has been wanting a piece of Sebastien Pierre ever since the brother approached her at the Rideau Shopping Center, one fine day in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Navdeep has dated men of all races, especially white males and Chinese males, to her conservative Sikh parents everlasting chagrin. Navdeep has long been fascinated by black men and wanted to know if the myth about them as true. Sebastien Pierre turned out to be well-endowed, and his dick felt good inside Navdeep Kaur's pussy, but the man has his shortcomings...

"Hold on," Navdeep said, and Sebastien withdrew his stiff dick from the young woman's sweet pussy. Navdeep turned around and grabbed Sebastien's dick, and stroked him while looking into his eyes. The big and tall, dark-skinned young Haitian man grinned as his lady friend ran her hand up and down his dick. Winking at Sebastien, Navdeep got on her knees and resumed sucking his dick. Like a lot of men with big dicks, Sebastien wasn't as hard as he could be, so Navdeep decided to help a brother out...

"Hot damn, Navdeep, you sure know how to make a brother feel good," Sebastien said, grinning, and Navdeep nodded as she continued fellating him. While sucking Sebastien's dick, Navdeep stuck a finger up his ass, and he blinked in surprise. Navdeep is freaky and likes to try wild stuff in the bedroom. A lot of people think that the tall, curvy Sikh Indian beauty is conservative just because she wears the turban. Well, Sikh women are passionate as can be, and no woman should ever be underestimated, for real...

"Sebastien, stay hard, dammit," Navdeep said, and with that, she went and sat on a table, with her back to the green board. Spreading her thick brown thighs invitingly, Navdeep locked eyes with Sebastien. When the Haitian brother didn't get the damned hint fast enough, Navdeep clicked her tongue impatiently. Navdeep watched as Sebastien got on his knees and began eating her sweet pussy. Sikh women have got the best tasting vaginas in the world, and Sebastien considered himself lucky to have been chosen by Navdeep. Inhaling Navdeep's womanly fragrance, Sebastien began eating her pussy like a hungry man...

Navdeep closed her eyes as Sebastien worked his magic, eating her pussy like he meant it. For Navdeep, the setting for the impromptu fucking and sucking was everything. As a first-year student in the Sprott MBA program at Carleton University, Navdeep had spent countless hours at Dunton Tower, studying and fussing over her future. It felt right to fuck in the classroom, right there on the desk of a difficult professor whose guts she absolutely hated. Sweet revenge and wild sex all rolled into one...

"You taste wonderful," Sebastien paused to tell Navdeep, and the young Sikh Indian woman sighed, urging her lover to shut the fuck up. Sebastien got the hint and ate her pussy in silence. While Sebastien is handsome and smart, he does talk too damn much, so Navdeep found the ultimate way to silence him. Even the world's most talkative man can't keep jawing while eating pussy. Sebastien sucked on Navdeep's clit and fingered her pussy. The young Sikh Indian woman let out a happy sigh, clearly enjoying what Sebastien was doing to her. Let the good times roll...

"Hmm, oh yeah, Sebastien, don't stop," Navdeep said, and the young Sikh Indian woman shrieked loudly as her lover coaxed an orgasm out of her. Sebastien, his face planted firmly in Navdeep's vagina, looked up as she shuddered violently. Sebastien continued to lap away at Navdeep's pussy until she came, oozing hot girly cum all over his damn face. At last, Sebastien discovered the magical taste of Sikh Indian pussy...and Navdeep Kaur definitely did not disappoint in that area. How about that?

"Plenty more where that came from, gorgeous," Sebastien told Navdeep as they readjusted their clothes. Navdeep smiled at Sebastien, and then they made their way to the elevator. On their way down, they ran into campus safety, and couldn't help but smile. They missed all the damn commotion. Upon reaching the bus stop near the Minto Building, Sebastien grabbed the bus going to the east end of Ottawa, while Navdeep went back to her apartment at South Keys. The young Sikh Indian woman was all smiles as she headed home. Nothing like a fun quickie to spice up an otherwise dull Friday.


Samuelx
Samuelx
2,140 Followers