Two Big Blunts

Story Info
A threesome after a night dancing at the bar.
1k words
4.07
14.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeckyOU
BeckyOU
32 Followers

So, I got into the bar one night during my sophomore year with my fake ID with the girls. I was wearing a cute mini-skirt, a g-string, and a cute top that showed off my midriff. We ordered some tequila gold shots to start the night. And then I grabbed a white claw to keep with me. At first we just hung out for a little bit, got hit on by some so-so guys, but nothing special. But then we finished our drinks, and wanted to head out onto the dance floor. So we did, and at first we were just dancing with each other, and just having fun teasing guys.

But then some cute guys walked into the bar, you know my type tall, dark and handsome. They were over 6 feet, ripped and had to be at least 200 lbs of pure muscle. There were 4 of them and 3 of us. So we met them at the bar, and got another round of shots. After the shots, and them pounding their beers we headed back to the dance floor where the girls started to pair off with guys, and I said looks like I will take you 2, with an evil grin on my face. They both smiled, and said OK. I think they were used to team work as they played on the football team. So I started to dance with one, and he had his big hand on my exposed midriff, every now and then moving it up touching my breasts ever so slightly, which was turning me on. I was also grinding against his ample size as well, and I could tell that was getting him excited. I then motioned over to his friend that I wanted to dance with him. So we switched out. Now his friend was even more handsy, grabbing my ass and thighs a few times while I grinded on him slowly, but I could feel he was also a good size for me, so decisions-decisions, what is a girl to do? I then told them to get us an Uber and go to their apartment, and let's take this to somewhere a little more private. I told my girls where I was going, and to not wait for me, and they just said YOLO.

We made it back to their apartment, and sat down on the couch with me in the middle and I said, "Now what do you want to do?" And they pull out a bag of green, and a blunt and my eyes lit up. So they rolled it up, and started to smoke it up and it was puff, puff, pass. We got through it, and my inhibitions were pretty low at this point, so I reached out to James and started kissing him, and getting into it. And then Jamal started to slowly caress my inner thigh. James grabbed my neck ever so gently, and must have known this is what I liked, or that all girls liked it. Jamal was moving his hand ever closer in on my pussy, and slipped my g-string to the side and started playing with my pussy and clit. This sent me into overdrive, and now I was now full on making out with James, and Jamal had my skirt up around my waist, and my panties were off, and he was fingering me with his big hands.

I then told the guy to take off their pants and boxers, which they did in quick fashion, and they stood in front of me in all their glory. I then started to go back and forth between the two of them sucking one while I jerked the other one off with my free hand. This went on for about 10 minutes, during this time I noticed James had a splendid curved dick, while Jamal had a nice thick one. I couldn't get either all the way down my tiny mouth, but I tried my hardest. So we moved it to our bedrooms.

I was now completely naked at this point, and they were completely erect, and ready to go. And then they told me to get on my hands and knees and I did as I was told. I told James to put on a condom, and he put on a magnum, then I started sucking off Jamal on the other end of the bed, and James started to enter my pussy from behind, and it felt wonderful. I have never had a cock in my pussy and my mouth at the same time and it felt great. I felt like I had all the power in the world. Plus, the weed just makes me feel extra naughty. So after James pounds me hard for about 10 minutes and gets me off, Jamal wants in on the action, and I am a little worried because I have never taken anyone so thick. So he gets out a magnum, and it barely fits him. And he goes slowly at first, helping me accommodate for his girthiness, but after about 5 minutes, he starts to pick up the pace and really hits his stride.

Now, I cum easier on big dicks, but damn I did I cum hard as hell on this one, I must have squeezed the hell out of him. I think I even lost focus on sucking James a few times. They even high-fived each other when I came. I also rode each of them reverse cowgirl, while sucking the other one off as well, and came in that position. I am pretty orgasmic when it comes to big dicks, and ended up getting off 4 times that night. We ended the night with me on my knees again, sucking them both off, and taking cumshot on my breasts. I cleaned up with almost a half-roll of paper towels. I then got dressed, got an Uber, went back to my dorm, and slept it off. The next morning, my girls asked me what I did last night, and I said I had some fun with 2 big blunts.

BeckyOU
BeckyOU
32 Followers