All Comments on 'SIL (Younger)'

by ILoveMarriedWomen

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Drop the "true" story baloney

You're on a porn site on the world wide web. No one believes a single word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. Telling us that your story is "true" just makes us laugh at you and does nothing for the story line. UGH!

1 star

Crusader235Crusader235almost 5 years ago
What?

I can't believe anyone didn't believe your every word. Hope you add some more of your SIL escapades in the future. You may need that little blue pill if ya wait much longer.

Five Stars just too Piss off the one star giver. Anons R cowards!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
True?

I see comments that this couldn't be true. Well, my brother's wife and I had a very similar situation. We fucked in the garage while looking out the side window at the family picnic, knowing no one would be headed our way. It added such excitement to what we were doing, the sexual tension was incredible. it was the only time we did this, and for years after we would smile and even wink at each other; recalling the hot sex we'd enjoyed together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userILoveMarriedWomen@ILoveMarriedWomen
219 Followers
I was turned on to this site after spending time with college friends talking about our lives. I was encouraged to tell my tales and I hope to do that over time. All stories are actual events with names changed to protect the guilty. I am no writer so don't kill me too much...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIL Series Info