Sile, the Show Off Rancher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well hell don't let me mess up your routine!"

The gator traveled over the worn cow pathway, had she actually had boobs they would have been bouncing about. I kept looking over and she would just giggle. "They are just boobs, if me friend was here I don't think I would get any work out of ya!"

"Yes they are, and quite adorable as well! But you can tell me about this girl friend later, I hope."

When we got to the water tank it was full, actually over flowing a bit and running to the small stream we followed up the hill.

"Well I didn't bring any tools but they got water so I'll fix it later. Water is free thanks to the wind mill." So we just drove around it and headed back, she never fixed her top which I didn't mind one bit.

On the way back she was giggling telling me her and her friend usually use hay season to work on their all over tans, leaving their clothes at the barn for the whole day. Telling me, "I roll it and she totes it! We usually fill up that hay shed over there, during the summer," pointing to a large lean-too shed in the distance.

I had to ask, "anyone ever get lucky enough to show up on the days your baling and catch ya'll?"

She laughed, "there is this one kid that goes to school with her daughter, I usually try and schedule him on the days she is moving hay. She was mad at me the first time, now I think she looks forward to it. But he isn't the only one I can assure you."

Back at the barn she told be to go and change if I want, she was going to grab a quick shower and meet me in the kitchen. Adding there is a shower in the enclosed barn and that I was more than welcome to use it, and off she went.

As she walked up the steps to the back door she reached down pulling the dress over her head, then gave it a few shakes, grass flying free. She disappearing into the house giving me a brief glimpse of her bare back side.

I just shook my head wondering what kind of erotic fantasy I had fallen into. I grabbed a few thing from the van and went into the metal barn. I was immediately in aw.

It was more of a barndaminium, there were big roll up doors on three sides, with a big commercial kitchen that dumped out into the open lounge and bar area. The big lounge area was open and there was a beautiful old style stocked bar that looked like it came out of an old cowboy saloon. The lounge area had tables, huge TVs, recliners and sofas, it was quite manly.

Then up the stairs were what looked like maybe bed rooms on the second floor, judging by the spacing of the doors. There were a few old antique John Deere tractors and a big hog cooking trailer at the far end, several old metal feed, oil and gas stations signs hung about the walls, this was her party barn.

Looking out the back side door, yeah I was curious, there was a big gazebo with a huge walk down into hot tub next to the pool. There were a few outdoor showers off to the side of the structure, just the shower heads with a rock base.

Over in the right hand corner by the door I had just come through, there in the corner was a big bath room; private toilets and urinals beyond the four sinks laid in marble counter tops on each side of the two side walls. Then through two smoked glass doors was a huge open shower all the way to the back with towel shelf's and benches.

It was quite elegant with white tile, three over head rain type shower heads and three more big shower heads on each of the interior walls, there was room for six to ten people depending on how close you wanted to be, definitely wasn't for the shy.

After washing up and piddling around, hooking up my waste water drain pipe, I heard the door open and out Sile came down the steps. She looked as sexy as before, her long waive thick red hair flowing behind her. Wearing a thin white cotton off the shoulder blouse, one side to just about her elbow, no bra strap. It was a little longer than hip length almost to her thighs, but not quite long enough to hide the black mini skirt she was wearing under the top. The three inch heels just drew more attention to her long tight freckled legs, now I really had to look up at her.

I met her at the Jeep, "my lord woman, you are an Irish Goddess!"

"Princess!" She laughed at me climbing into the Jeep then tugging the skirt back down to hide the fact she was not wearing panties. I had come to the conclusion this lady didn't own any under garments.

We turned right heading in a different direction this time. The wind whipping her air, and bouncing her top open and closed for the forty minute ride to another small town. It was a little larger that the one near her ranch.

Pulling up in the parking lot I could smell the steaks on the grill that made me even more hungry.

It was a good size place for the location, it seemed to be the go to for people around the area.

Inside it seemed everyone new Ms. Sile as they referred to her, the younger guys spending a bit extra time greeting her, with her left shoulder and a bit of her upper boob showing almost to her nipple, unless she leaned forward, then there it was!

Even the cute Hispanic brunette stayed chatting with Sile like they new each other well. I had to giggle when she told Sile, "you know my boy friend talks about you all the time, he tells me I should dress like you."

Giggling Sile tells her, "you just be you, but you would drive the guys crazy if you did!"

"Well maybe next time you have a party I'll get you to help me pick out something for the guys!" She laughed.

Sipping her Long Island ice tea, "I'd love to help you out Maria. And if your ever looking for some part time work, I'd love to have you help around the ranch on your days off."

Then off she went to the back. "She is a little cutie, she was at a party at the ranch. She had just enough to drink for her to shed her shorts and shirt and spend time in the pool wearing her bra and panties. Her boyfriend was begging her to loose her bra like Ms. Sile had." She giggled. "I never had a bra on though."

I looked around noticing a lot of people checking out Sile, like I said it seemed everyone new her, most saying "hi" or shaking her hand when they passed by looking down into her loose top.

Sile ordered for us, I never saw a menu so it was good, I just went with what she said. I had to smile watching the girl peeking down Sile top as she stood above us. Then giving Sile a wink as she turned to leave.

We were in the middle of eating when Sile checks a text she got, she taps back and forth a few times. "Well, change of plans for tomorrow, we are doing square bales, but don't worry, Mr. Ripley is sending a crew to handle the bales. You get to count for me if you don't mind. For some reason most of his guys wanted to come help," she giggled with an evil smile on her face.

I already knew why.

We finished dinner and left for a little sports bar that was on the way back to her ranch. She was even less lady like climbing into the Jeep.

It was a short ride in the warm night air of Texas. In no time she rolled across the rock parking lot stopping near a big oak tree.

I came around to her side to give her a helping hand, I realized she never tugged her skirt down after climbing into her Jeep at the restaurant. The parking lot light exposing her lack of panties or the coverage of the skirt that had rode up. I am guessing the three servings of the tea at dinner helped boost her lack of modesty.

As she was siding out she told me, "we can't stay long, we got an early morning!" No idea why she was even wearing the skirt at this point, but that top was definitely not a dress.

Following her I smiled seeing her bare shoulder the top hanging half way down her arm. She still hasn't adjusted her skirt and the bottom of her butt cheeks were showing from under the cotton top angled across her ass. Her skirt visible a few inches higher under the sheer cotton material.

When we got inside, again, it seemed everyone knew her, giving her hugs and a few ass pats. Sile reached up on a few guys she knew to hug their heck's, flashing her ass even more. She introduced me to each one as her "stranded temporary help for the week."

Standing back as she moved thru to greet her friends I thought her skirt must be around her waist, her ass cheeks showed each time she reached up. Her shoulder still bare with the top hanging to her elbow, I am thinking to myself, "how is her tit not showing?"

We finally got us some drinks and went to join a few guys and a blonde lady at a tall bar table. They moved around the table to make room for us grabbing another stool from the near by table.

Climbing up next to her I couldn't miss her bare thighs up to her smooth tanned hips, still no sign of her little skirt. But when she leaned forward everyone got a flash of her little tits.

We had a few drinks and chatted with her friends, the whole time I kept looking down at her bare legs and the blatant fact she was wearing no panties and didn't care who knew. She finally pulled her top up onto her shoulder, but this allowed the front to drape down and give everyone, looking her way, a complete view inside her top at her small boobs. All the guys around her seemed to be enjoying the show. I am thinking if she stands up nothing will be covered below her waist.

While chatting and drinking another dirty blonde came over to get the other woman at the table to dance with her. She grabbed Sile's hand dragging her out with them. Her top again dropped off her shoulder.

We were all mesmerized watching Sile, she was the least dressed woman in the place and she knew it. Each time she would raise her arms to bring the top back to her shoulders her ass would show. Finally facing us, I saw why she kept lifting her arms, when both sides would drop off her shoulders it would drop to below her tits. It would bring cheers from the guys watching. She didn't seem to be in a hurry each time to cover back up, I was enjoying her exhibitionism!

When they got back to the table one of the guys said to her, "damn Ms. Sile, you shoulda just taken that damn top off!"

Everyone laughed at his comment. "Well you know it wouldn't be the first time and probably not the last time I was naked in here." Which brought more cheers and begs for her to do it.

After our third drink there and her no longer caring one of her little tits was on display most of the time, Sile told her friends we needed to get going, we had labor showing up early in the morning.

We got up to leave she again lifted her arms to cover up. I just smiled, with her top pulled up onto her shoulders even more of her ass was wiggling towards the door, not sure if she didn't know, didn't care or actually knew she was showing off her ass. But everyone seemed to be staring at her round tight ass.

Almost to her Jeep she reached under her shirt and started tugging her skirt down, pushing it over her ass and down her thighs. "I shoulda taken this damn thing off before we went in!"

I just smiled and agreed with her hoping she would keep stripping.

She tossed it into the back seat and climbed up into the lifted vehicle. I have to admit I stopped to watch, ever seen a bottomless woman climb into a lifted Jeep with no doors. It's a sight be behold, her ass is definitely her best asset!

The ride home was uneventful but the lights on her dash lit up her face, bare thighs and hips and long red hair, I was doing my best to stay awake, it was well past my bedtime, so I just kept looking over at her top flipping around her shoulders.

The next morning I was awoken early to the sound of a tractor running outside my van. I peeked out of my dirty window to see Sile hooking up to the square baler wearing what looked like very old loose fitting cut off overalls.

I grabbed my kit to head to the barn to use the restroom and brush my teeth. Still a bit groggy I slid the side door open and walked around the horse trailer. Sile was just finishing up with her back to me, I couldn't help but noticed the bottom of her cheeks exposed at the bottom, her curvy waist and bare back with only the wide strip of the back of the overalls splitting into shoulder straps, her thick red hair in a pony tail.

I just kept walking thinking she must have a small bikini top or something on with all the help about to arrive to load hay.

She must have heard the door close because she turned around to face me, I was wrong, there was no bikini top, just the loose fitting bib covering her boobs, sorta! The worn material had a few holes here and there and neither side of the waist was buttoned, which added to her sexiness giving limited views inside and the fact that was all she was wearing today, because there were no panties or bikini bottoms visible. I just stared at her again seeing her small mounds showing from the sides of the bid, the top of her ass and flat tummy showing from the loose sides, when she turned just right.

Then she asked me to grab the two Gott coolers and ice them up, pointing to the tractor shed. When she lifted her arm to point out came her cute little boob. "There is an egg sandwich and a cup of coffee in the Gator for you."

"Yes ma'am whatever you say! no wonder all the guys wanted to come help!" And off I went thinking surely she is going to change before the help gets here.

Then she yelled out, "I am going to go start baling, when the labors gets here bring them down and meet me in the back hay field." She climbed up on the tractor and off she went, with her leaning over the steering wheel I could see through the bib and both her exposed little tits.

It was already getting hot, I grabbed a small sweet towel out my van and waited for the help to arrive.

It wasn't long before they showed up with two long flat bed trucks and a crew cab Ford truck. I was already sitting in the Gator waiting and motioned to them to follow me.

When we got to the gate a younger guy ran around me to get the gate, in his broken English he told me they had the gates.

We all proceeded to the back hay field, Sile was at the far end of the field in the sun slowly baling the grass laid out in rows. I didn't notice until she made the turn at the far end, she was no longer wearing the bib part of her overalls. I didn't understand a word the guys were saying but it was obvious they realized it as well.

There was already a row of 60 to 70 bales on the ground in the first long row she had bailed. The guys were all smiling loading up on one flat bed to go get started.

I followed their truck to the far end of the field, Sile was still a good quarter mile away on her tractor. I watched the guys start to toss bales on the truck and two others stacked them, each time they were empty handed they were looking her way as they got closer to her.

Even from a distance she looked sexy with her small nipples bouncing as she hit holes in the field. She appeared to not care as the truck got closer, all of them stopping as she passes them on the tractors, she smiled and gave them a little wave. I could tell she knew some of them and was chatting with them, but I couldn't hear them. She was obviously laughing as they talked, she didn't slow down keeping the tractor centered over the row.

When she got to my end of field I got a better look, the overalls were draped down to her lap kinda bunched up, further showing her lack of panties, what there was of the legs were pulled up as far as she could get them on her waist to get sun on her legs.

She just smiled and waved as the tractor chugged along making the turn to head back down the next row, the labors still working the first row.

When she neared the end of that row a few of the guys and her were again talking, laughing. I saw her grab her boob and attempt to shake it at them, they all laughed at her. She made the turn and passes them again causing them to stop and watch her once more. This went on the whole time she was on the tractor.

When she got back to my end again she asked, "is there some Coppertone in the glove box?"

"I'll check!" I yell back over the tractor's engine. I found the brown bottle and held it up to show her.

Sile slowed the throttle and shifted the tractor out of gear, she hooked up one side of her bib, grabbed her empty water bottle and climbed down walking toward me.

As she walked she laughed at me again looking at her exposed boob. "I need you to put some of that on my back if you don't mind, I do burn even with my tanned skin." Then she topped off her water bottle.

When walked back to the drivers side of the Gator where I was watching her. She held the bib up and released the other strap so I could but lotion on her back. The back of the overalls dropped down to below the top of her butt crack, there were no tan lines at all.

My hands were shaking a bit as I applied it to her shoulders and back, trying to be a gentleman and not grope her side boobs. She did ask me to be sure and get her butt that was exposed.

I laughed, "just the exposed part?"

She looked back at me. "Yeah just the exposed part!" Then dropped them lower to her thighs, exposing her tanned bare ass cheeks.

My hands still shaking I didn't pass up on the opportunity to feel her ass. For something that wiggled so much in that dress and top, it was quite firm.

She thanked me as she turned around, tugging the bib back up with one hand, the other holding her water bottle. Then she took the lotion from me, "it's going to get warmer today, I'll get the rest of me, unless you want too, it is a beautiful day to be working the field."

Before I could answer, she let go of the bib to raise her water bottle to get another drink. Her overalls fell like lead to her feet. She stepped out of them asking me to toss them in the Gator for her.

She walked nude back to her tractor, she had a nice round Irish redhead ass swishing with each step, grinning looking back at me. Sile climbed back up and was gone again. After she got the equipment set back up on track, I watched as she applied lotion to her chest, arms and thighs. Leaning back with her knees apart to sun her inner thighs, and keep working the hay rows in the field.

Passing the truck again one of the guys yelled at her laughing. She stood up on the drivers platform and wiggled her bare ass at the men. They cheered, clapped and laughed then went back to work to try and keep up with her, but she was baling faster than they could load.

This went on passing back and forth, they were never able to catch-up with her to get a closer look at her.

I kept up with her as she worked down the field, I wasn't going to miss out! About 2/3's of the field was done when she stopped again. "They are about done with that truck, I am going to grab a bite while they finish up that one," climbing off the tractor and walking over. She looked just as good walking toward me as walking away.

"You want you clothes?" I asked her.

"Why, does it bother you what I am wearing?" As she took off one of her crocs to shake out some grass holding on the the hood of the Gator.

"Hell no! Well yeah, it's got me a bit aroused. I could watch you like that all day! I kinda wish your friend was helping today too!"

She laughed at me grabbing a sandwich and bag of tortillas out the cooler, "part of your wish is granted! But my friend was busy today or she would be, you would like her, she actually has boobs!"

I just shook my head at the brazen woman standing there with no shame. Then with one hand on the roll bar and another holding her sandwich, she lifted her leg putting it on the step of the Gator on the passenger side. Again I just stared at her spread pussy her labia on display. Not thinking I asked, "are you pieced down there?"

She giggled, "oh you noticed?" Spreading herself to show me the small ring in the top of her hood. "My husband had me do it in a bar down it Destin, Florida at a bar called the Swamp. They have a piercing place inside the club. He was so excited and proud of me with everyone watching."