Sile, the Show Off Rancher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped my things inside without putting them away where they belong and closed the side door.

I started the camper van, looking over at Renee, the bikini on the dash, "does this seat rotate?" Releasing the latch before I could answer, swiveling to face me. Even sitting down her tummy was still flat and taut, her half dollar size nipples staring at me, or me staring at them, her thighs together forming that bare wye between her legs, it was hard to believe she was a mom and in her forties.

I backed out then headed down Siles long drive way, Renee still with her evil grin on her face.

Near the highway I looked over at the beautiful nude lady in the passenger seat and asked Renee, "which way?"

She giggled like a teenage and said, "I told you I was up for an adventure, so I am going to spend a week or so with you traveling and camping if you're ok with it?" Leaving me a bit speechless.

With my heart fluttering, I turned right getting back on track for my journey headed to a Celtic festival in San Antonio a few days from now, I figured we had at least four more hours of daylight and I was headed towards barren federal land with lots of long dirt roads to no where, not even thinking this gorgeous collage age looking mom had no clothes of her own to wear.

She did have the tiny bikini belonging to Sile, but the top wasn't even big enough to cover her nipples. I do have t-shirts I might lend her, maybe!

She grinned at me, "imagine how fun this would be if your van was open like Sile's Jeep! I don't mind being shown off you know!"