Sile, the Show Off Rancher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a short walk down to the rock overhanging the clear water, they lined up and jumped in, squealing before hitting the water, with their arms in the air making a loud splash. I just watched as they disappeared into the cool looking clear water. Before going under the drop lifted Renee's top, the rest of her back was exposed by the drop before making a splash.

Then I saw it before they surfaced, the black top moving down stream as the three of them popped up with another squeal. The force of the water had pulled Renee's top over her head and arms, stripping her of her flimsy cover.

Pushing their hair back from their faces. "Come on and jump," Sile yelled up, "the water feels great!"

It took a few moments before Renee realized she was topless. "Oh my God, anyone see my top?" The other two laughing at her.

She was looking around her. I kept quite watching it quickly pass between two large rocks forcing the water to speed up as it passed around them, the top heading down stream is the swirling water.

The other two continued laughing as others joined in. Sam telling her, "looks like you're skinny dipping today!"

Laughing along with them, "yeah, looks that way, I guess I will be over come with modesty!" Swimming on her back out into the seeped water, her boobs floating just under the clear water, her big pink hard nipples visible from where I was watching.

Several others were listening and watching the three of them. Some of the other girls pointing her out to friends. Renee didn't seem to care, it appeared she was actually enjoying her lack of a top, knowing she was a good friend of Sile I was guessing it wasn't her first time.

I had to get into the water, Renee's lack of a top in the outdoors around all these others, as well as the tiny suits the other two were wearing was having an effect on me. Not that the other ladies swimming and sunning were much more covered. Tiny bikinis seemed to be the normal in this swimming hole.

Swimming towards the girls, they were now in thigh deep water on the other side. Renee's cotton panties molded to her lips and were almost invisible. I hear them giggling and Sile laughing out, "you bitch!" Sile was pretending to be upset as Renee untitled her tiny top.

You better not loose that, those suits are fuckin expensive! It was nice also seeing her small bare boobs again in front of everyone. Her round ass, narrow waist and not even a good handful of boobs just seemed so sexy.

Her comment only caused more people to turn and look, a few cheering them both on.

I held out my hand, "want me to hang on to that?" Sile making no attempt to act shy anymore, Renee tossed me the handful of strings.

Renee told me, "we are heading for that big flat rock in the middle above the water fall, when you take her top up would you grab us all some more beers."

I just smiled, "anything else you two need me to carry up there?" Giving them an evil grin.

They both laughed at me so I took that as a no. I had to swim back to the path that goes back up the rock trail to the parking area.

Sam was just off the shore in knee high water talking with three guys, walking out of the water I asked her if she wanted another beer or if I could drop her top off too, letting Siles strings dangle from my fingers.

She giggled, "I know these guys would like it, but I go to college with these two, it might be a bit embarrassing for them."

They both disagreed with her, "Dang girl you about out that top anyway, your moms topless, and you know it wouldn't be the first time." One of the guys told her.

"I was drunk last time, and your girl friend untied my top, besides there are too many people here today!"

"Well she likes your boobs as much as we do!" He laughs at her.

"She just likes boobs, no idea why she hangs out with you!"

The guy grabs a length of meat under his trunks, "this right here."

I start to head up the hill when the guy yells across the river, "hey Trish, Sam said she will loose her top if you will!"

"I did not!" Sam snaps back.

"Will she take her bottoms off too?" A short cute petite chesty, shoulder length blonde college age girl yells back. She starts to slowly pull the tie to her bottoms, to tease everyone. "I wanta see her naked again, I'll swim over and we can put on a show like last time!"

Her reply made me stop and turn around to see who was yelling back. I look over and see Renee and Sile laying up on the flat rock, leaning back on her hands listening to the guy and his girlfriend talking about Sam.

Others around the little blonde cheering for her to take it off, I could tell she was feeding off the encouragement.

The guy just yells back, "fuckin a baby, strip for me!"

She holds up her beer with her left hand, doing the "woohoo" yell and pulls the bow loose, the minimal bottoms drop down her leg, showing off her smooth bare pussy.

All the guys around Sam and her screaming to her, "all the way Trish!" the boyfriend yells to her, "Let's see those big titties girl!"

She reaches back, pulling the back string lifting the top over her head swinging it around in the air, releasing a huge set of firm boobs with big dark nipples.

Everyone, guys and girl cheering and woohooing as she wiggles and dances for the people watching her.

I look back at Sam, she just shakes her head no. I walk on up and drop off Siles top and grab four more Coors from the cooler.

Walking back down the trail to the water, I see Trish is half way across wading in the thigh high river, still sans her bikini. Her big boobs swaying as she navigates the rocks on the bottom of the river.

I take my time wanting a closer look at her and hopefully for a better look at Sam without her bikini. Sam's tanned firm curvy ass cheeks totally exposed to me with the string appearing from the top of her crack meeting the thin string around her waist wrapping around high on her hips.

Trish's boy friend telling her to hurry up and get across.

I get down the hill before Trish gets across, handing Sam a second beer. She tells me, "I'm not done with this one yet!"

"You better drink you then," I say as Trish walks into the group of mostly guys and Sam.

I stay seeing Trish naked and Sam barely covered. Trish hugs her boyfriend and gives him a long extended kiss. Guys moving to get better looks at her body, mostly her big bare boobs, a few have phones pointed at her.

She then moves away from him to Sam, reaches up pulling her to a kiss, a few pecks, then they lock lips, Trish moaning as they make out, Sam still with a beer in each hand as Trish moves her hands to push Sam's top away and grope her big tanned boobs. Which brings cheers from the guys watching, and clicks from phones and I am sure videos for TikTok and xHamster.

I too looked on, just as I though Sam had big pink nipples that were rapidly getting taunt from Trish playing with them.

Everyone could tell they were both enjoying each other, one of Trish's hands went to Sam crotch rubbing her, slipping fingers under her bottoms.

"Oh my God, please stop Patricia, not again!" Sam was begging.

I giggled watching Sam start to squirm, the guys were close around her watching, phones out. Not sure who did it, but Sam's top dropped down hanging on Trisha's wrist.

More cheering, when she started kissing down to Sam's tits and cleavage, guys are still laughing and cheering knowing where Trish was heading. My dick was stirring watching this girl on girl sex happening in front of me.

Sam just watched as Trish went lower, down her tummy. Until she was squatting between her legs, then grabbed her strings on the bottoms with her fingers and starts pulling them down her hips to her thighs. Once she let go the bottoms fell to her ankles. Trish helped her step out of them so she could move her feet apart.

Sam must have come to her senses and pushed Trish away causing her to fall back on her ass. Everyone laughed as she spread her legs to catch herself showing everyone the pink between her thighs.

Sam and a few of the guys stepped away from Trish and her boyfriend, his buddies laughing at her, snapping pictures of her spread pussy.

I felt someone taking the other beers from my hands, I looked to see Sile and Renee next to me.

"Oh sorry, I kinda got distracted."

Sile laughed at me, "not the first time her or her mom got freaky out her!"

"Yeah like you're all innocent and shit!" Renee tells Sile.

One of the guys notices the two topless ladies and tells the rest watching, "oh hell yeah, the cougars are here to add to the fun!"

They both laugh at the guys comment, they looked so hot in their tiny bottoms and no tops, like it is something they do on a regular basis. I am thinking it is not uncommon for them after hearing the stories from Sile.

The two of them head up the hill, several of the guys and myself watching the practically naked women with only a few strings around their waists, Renee's boobs jiggling from the sides.

I went ahead and followed them up to the vehicles. I mean those two bare tanned asses where sexy as hell.

By the time we got to the truck the girls were ready for another round and Renee grabs us three more longnecks. We sat on the tailgate and chatted for a while before Renee asked if we were ready to go, she had shit to do. Wanting Sile to drop her off at her farm if we were done for the day.

Sile told her, "yeah but let's jump in again to rinse off and we can head out."

When we got over the the trail, Sam was still in knee deep water and naked, her bikini laying in the sand.

Renee laugh, "my slut daughter!"

We all three jumped back in swimming around a few minutes. As the three of us exited the water, Renee grabbed Sam's bikini taking it with her, heading back up the hill.

Renee yelling to Sam we are leaving. She just waved back, her huge bare tits jiggling.

Renee went to the back of the truck and dropped the bikini on the tail gate. She reached in to the cab grabbing a leather back pack, then grabbed her beer drinking most of it, while her and Sile talked.

"Y'all about ready?" Sile asked us.

"Yeah," Renee said then peeled her tiny wet panties off, tossing them on the tailgate with Sam's Bikini. I just smiled watching her. She grabbed her bra, hooking it and twisting it around her pulling the straps up her arms.

I was happy to see the low cups of the half bra didn't quite cover her big pink nipples that peeked out over the top. She then stepped into her skirt and pulled it up over her hips, at the same time Sile peeled off her bikini bottoms, dropped them in the pile, then slipped into her tight shorts.

As she finished snapping them closed she looked back at me giving me an evil wink, "be a dear and grab all my clothes for me!"

Not sure what she meant as she and Renee headed to the Jeep, but I think I knew what she meant. Having enjoyed seeing all three of them without clothes, I scooped up the entire pile of clothes on the tailgate. Feeling a bit evil I pulled Sam's shorts and bikini into the pile, hoping she didn't have a top in the front seat, or other clothes in the back seat.

When I got to the Jeep, Renee was sitting in the front seat but then stood up, climbing into the back seat. Damn these women in this town have no shame, as I looked up her short skirt with nothing under it. I dropped the handful of closes behind the back seat, and started to get in.

"Sile, do you umm, want your tank top, we might need to stop and grab my van?"

She just grinned, "naaa, fuck it, you got ALL the clothes?" Then winked at me.

I just smiled back at her, "oh yeah!"

Looking back Renee had her beer turned up finishing it off. Sitting in the middle of the back seat, her nipples spilling over her bra and a foot on each side of the hump, let's just say she had it all out there.

Sile in just her shorts, her small perky tits on display, fired up the Jeep, backed up and we were headed down the dirt road toward the highway.

Before we got to the highway, I checked my phone to see if my van was indeed ready. While playing in the water I had gotten a text from the garage that it was done and ready for pick up.

I asked Sile if we can swing by the garage to grab the van so I could get out of her hair, it was ready.

She laughed at me saying she was enjoying my help and my company but yes it would be no problem since we have to go past there anyway. I looked at her then at Renee grinning at me from the back seat, knowing it's a one road little town that is nothing more than a cross roads.

When we got into town I asked Sile again if she wanted to stop before we got to the garage and I'd grab her top. She just smiled and kept driving like it was something she does often.

She stopped out front next to the van and I climbed out. I could see the guys all looking out the window smiling. When I got inside the owner tells me, "them woman never dresses quite proper, and we love it!"

I asked him what I owed him? He told the manufacturer paid the bill and we were good.

Walking to the van I see Renee was sitting up front now, no idea why she was even wearing the bra, it did nothing to cover her nipples but it looked quite erotic.

Sile yelled, "follow us to the ranch and we can grab a bite before you head out." Who was I to argue with two half naked ladies.

Once we got to the ranch I told Sile I was going to shower and get cleaned up before we ate. She said that was fine and to meet them inside. I watched the two of them hop out Siles Jeep, she looked so sexy in just her shorts and no top, Renee didn't look bad either, her big boobs showing from the sides as she walked away.

I headed inside the barn, I had left my kit inside the restroom earlier and figured I'd just grab some clean clothes afterwards.

Once in the shower under the hot water I heard giggling, then the door to the rather large walk in shower opened and the two of them walked in and joined me.

Sile asks me, "guess you didn't realize we forgot to drop Renee off?"

I was trying to find the right words as I watched the two beautiful naked women in the shower with me.

Sile giggling, "did you ever wonder why this shower was the size of a bedroom?" She reached for the pump bottle of Irish Spring soap holding the spout towards me, "can you wash my back?"

She filled my hands and replaced the bottle turning around and pulling her long red ponytail to the front. My hands were shaking as I reached out watching the water run down her back and over her round ass.

I started rubbing the soap over her shoulders and back as she stepped from the water. Her skin so soft and tight, I could feel the strength of her body, and the fact my body was responding accordingly. She started to turn around reaching for my hands, "keep washing me," she giggled. Pulling my hands to her small breasts and hard nipples.

Renee was watching us under the hot steaming water, rinsing her hair. I couldn't help but watch her applying soap to her own body. The soapy water running off her tanned shoulders to her boobs, bubbles of soap dripping from her big tight nipples.

Sile giggling, motions for Renee to join us, giving me a second set of much bigger breasts to begin groping along with Siles. The two of them also groping each other.

It didn't take long before it was my turn to receive attention from their hands working my already growing cock.

My hands exploring both their bodies as the hot water splatter upon our bodies. Renee finally dropping down taking my hard member between her lips. It felt incredible the way she worked my length down her throat then out again repeatedly. The whole time I had two fingers working inside Sile pussy watching her roll her eyes and bite her lip.

I didn't last near as long as I would have liked, but Renee held me inside her mouth consuming every drop of my seed.

Standing up she was laughing, wiping her lips then kissing me. "Impressive, I liked it, I need to find someone like you to have around for showers, or two of you!" My fingers still working Siles G spot.

She finally grabbed my wrist, "ok! You got it!!" Laughing, "you're going to make me wobbly kneed again."

We finished washing and Sile told us to meet her in the house for a bite. She pulled the water from her hair and walked out without drying off, leaving wet foot prints across the restroom, damn what an ass!

Renee and I kissed a few more times while I massages her generous boobs with soapy hands again. I wasn't used to tasting my own cum but for some reason it just seemed to be the right thing to do, with this gorgeous blonde that gave me an incredibly skillful blow job. She finally said, "we better go see what Sile is cooking for dinner."

I was a bit disappointed when she grabbed a towel off the shelf and wrapped it around her body.

I pulled on my shorts and followed her shapely jiggling ass and bare legs to the kitchen. Her wet hair hanging down her back.

Entering the kitchen it smelled incredible, a pot was simmering on the stove top. Then Sile came in still naked, her hair still braided in a pony tail, with some material draped over her arm putting on earrings. She dropped the clothing on the counter.

"Y'all I got to go to the airport for a party in Japan with my husband tomorrow. He left an email this morning and I just now opened it. Please make yourself at home and would you mind dropping Renee at her place on your way out?"

"Of course, it would be a pleasure!" We watched as she opened up the dress and slipped her arm though a hole wrapping the dress around her back and threading a string through a slot in the side. Then bringing the other side to meet the string at her side.

It was incredibly sexy on her, plunging front to almost her belly button and the short bottom that barely covered her. I was thinking with her height and long legs, she was going to be flashing people when she walked. With nothing under it the thin gauze like material easily displayed her lack of bra or panties. Her hard nipples already poking through the thin material. Her wet hair making the back damp.

We walked her out to her Jeep exchanging hugs and kisses before she told us she has to go, and that she was already running late. Renee grabbed her bag from the front seat, almost loosing her towel, while I grabbed the pile of wet clothes from the back and tossed them in the barn.

Sile climbed in the Jeep quite unladylike, the dress not made for sitting down, or driving a manual Jeep, I knew she was going to be a site on the plane.

She floored it leaving the ranch, dust rolling up behind her. We went back inside and ate the leftover roast and veggies she had warming. I kept looking up waiting or hoping Renee's towel would fall away, but she was able to keep it in places even while she cleaned up the kitchen.

We locked up on the way out the house, Renee still in her towel with her bag over her right shoulder. I went in the barn to grab the rest of my stuff. Renee yelled to me to grab Siles bikini for her she might need it.

When I heard the door open Renee came in, picking up all the wet clothes and walking over to the barn washing machine.

She untangled the tiny bikini and dropped the rest in the washer, then giggled, grinning looking my way like she was up to something. I watched as she pulled her towel loose dropping it in the washer as well. I just stood there staring at her smooth round bare ass and side boob while she dropped in a few tide pods and closed the lit.

She walked towards the door grinned at me, her big ripe boobs swaying with each step. "I think I'm up for a bit of adventure, let's get going, I'll let her house keeper know there are wet clothes out here."

And out she went carrying her small handbag and the wad of string of the wet bikini. I grabbed everything that was mine and hurried out to see her getting in my van wearing nothing but sandals.