Silence Between Brothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feel good?" Jude's voice cracked.

Levi nodded, insistently.

"You ever?"

Levi shook his head.

Jude frowned. "Gonna fix that."

Levi sucked a breath sharply.

Opening his mouth and pulling his little brother's cock closer, strings of saliva stretched between Jude's lips. He flattened his tongue and rested the underbelly of Levi's dripping cock head on it. They moaned. Jude drew his wet tongue up to the slit before closing his lips around the head.

Levi gasped. The warmth of his brother's mouth startled Levi's body with unimagined pleasure.

What is happening? What do I do? I'm his brother. We're brothers. Isn't this wrong?

Levi's silent protests only intensified the sensations shooting from his groin to his chest.

As Jude descended Levi's shaft, he stroked its underbelly from side-to-side with his tongue, pumping the rest with a fist.

Levi placed a hand on the crown of Jude's head. He shivered. The slurp of Jude's lips, the stroke of his firm hand, pulled Levi to the clouds.

I'm getting close, do I tell him? It won't be much, it's gonna be my fourth today.

"Jude, I'm--"

His brother slurped loudly, nodding his head. "Mm hm, mm hm, mm hm."

Levi groaned. "Jesus!" His cock pulsed again and again from deep inside in his groin to the tip of his shaft. He quaked, producing much more cum than he expected.

Jude moaned with greedy satisfaction, swallowing, swirling the next several jets in his mouth, and swallowing again. He milked and licked it, eyes fluttering, drunk with cum and whiskey.

The pulses' intensity receded. Levi breathed quick and deep.

When the pulses ceased, Jude pressed his thumb from the bottom to the tip, squeezing out the last bit.

Levi struggled to catch his breath. His whole body hummed, heart pounding.

"Like the taste, sorry."

Levi laughed. "Won't allow a sorry for that."

Jude chuckled and rose to his feet. He unbuttoned his pants and plunged a hand deep into the denim.

Jude liked to look at men in underwear, but he wasn't wearing any.

He pulled out his cock and stroked. "Much better." Jude sighed.

He tugged at both sides of his pants, pulled them past the curve of his ass, and tugged the bottom of his sack, and massaged his balls. The stroking took on earnest.

Levi reached out. "Can I?"

Jude nodded and stepped forward.

Levi clasped it and marveled at his brother's beautiful cock as if it were a miracle. He gave it a few strokes and gazed up at his brother.

Jude gave him a sly grin. "Just like that."

Pre-cum threaded from Jude's slit down to the floor.

I want to taste it. I want to know what it's like.

Levi scooted forward. The accumulated sweat and musk from the hard days' work hit him. His eyes watered, but he was determined.

He copied his brother and rested Jude's cock on his tongue. He lapped up the silky stream at the tip and wrapped his lips around the head.

Jude clenched. "Mind the teeth."

Levi obeyed, wrapping them in his soft, moist lips.

Jude was salty, earthy, with a hint of sweetness.

The smooth layer of skin wrapping the engorged tissue slid as Levi pushed his mouth down over Jude's throbbing cock.

"Yeah, that's it." Jude licked his lips and moaned. "You like that cock?"

Levi moaned, his throat vibrating the cock head.

"God damn, sure this is your first time?" Jude gushed.

Levi choked with a laugh.

Jude moaned, his hips pushing his cock deeper. "Like suckin' your big brother?" He laced his fingers behind Levi's head and fucked his brother's face.

Levi gagged, eyes watering.

Jude fucked his brother's face harder, mashing his nose against his lower stomach. "Yeah! Like when I fuck your throat?"

Levi hummed, loving it.

Jude huffed. "Get-tin' close!"

Levi shook his head. Jude released him.

Slicked with spit and pre-cum, Jude pumped his raging cock hard and fast. He covered his mouth and yelled, pumping rope after rope onto Levi's face.

Jude gasped and growled. "Fuck, fuck." He collapsed and lay flat on the floor, taking deep breaths. He rested a hand over his chest, a blob of cum dripping onto his stomach. "God, wow!" His chest rose and fell. "Fuckin' drained me." He slapped a palm on his forehead.

Levi dipped a finger into the cum dripping from his face to his chest, neck, and shoulders. With a pop, he sucked that finger dry. A tingle crawled down his back as the salty, savory cum coated his tongue. He hummed as if sampling a seasoned, juicy ribeye. His eyes rolled to the back of his head, arms hanging to each side of his chair, expelling a satisfied breath.

***

Author Notes:

* I thrive on feedback, please vote and leave a comment!

* Looking for an Editor, if interested, please get in touch.

* Message or email me if you're interested in beta reading my stories before I publish them, also if you find any typos or grammatical issues

* I posted an extended author's note on Literotica's forum if you'd like to know more about the story

* You can find my other stories and series on my submissions page

* If sending me a PM, please make sure your Literotica Account has a valid email address

12