Silent Enemy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He snapped off two of the short blades near the base of the plant, judging the dosage by the length and thickness of the blades. Too large a dose inevitable killed, but too little could also lead to death. He stared at the leaves a moment, considering how much of the drug he should take and if this was the right time to power up. As he watched the thick liquid inside the blades begin to slowly ooze out, he made his decision. His quarry had proven he was exceedingly dangerous by taking a man from right in their camp. Knowing he'd probably need all the strength, stamina, and pain tolerance possible, he wadded both blades into his mouth for the maximum safe dosage. He chewed slowly, savoring the acidic, bitter taste as he waited for the rush of power to take him. He began creeping forward again. By the time he reached the downed craft, he should be fully powered up and ready for that red motherfucker... if the bastard was man enough to face him.

-oOo-

Red watched, barely able to make out the change in the grass's sway as the yellow fucker inched his way past before pausing at the hull rupture that had downed the craft. He waited, still and silent, his heart pounding in his chest. The thrill of the hunt, and the excitement that his plan had drawn his quarry to withing striking distance, combined with the desire to kill another of those yellow fucker, made his blood rush hot and fast.

The yellow was cautious and nervous, as he should be. He was about to get fucked up. After a long pause, the yellow bastard slowly entered the craft, the grass rippling softly with is passage. Red had placed himself perfectly to detect the yellow fucker's passage. Any closer, and he might have been discovered himself, any further away and he wouldn't have been able to detect the slight change in the grass as an object slowly moved through it.

Red smiled as he silently picked up the blades of the boost plant he'd harvested earlier. He hadn't dared move until the yellow was inside the craft, his any movement as visible in the rippling sea of grass as the yellow's had been. He stuffed the two thick blades into his mouth and chewed. That yellow motherfucker had almost certainly boosted, but even if he hadn't, fair fights were for suckers. Red swallow and then waited... waited for the rush of power he would use to end this yellow fucker.

-oOo-

Yellow paused at the gaping hole in the red ship to listen carefully. Even compared to the normal ruddy dimness of Swamp, the inside of the dropship was dark. To fucking dark. He'd carefully explored the accessible portions of the ship when he'd found it. Most of the shit left from the brief but incredibly violent skirmish with the reds was scrap, but this ship had crashed mostly intact. It had been stripped of anything even remotely useful, probably years ago when the two sides still had functioning weapons.

He debated entering, wondering if the red was waiting for him inside. After hearing nothing for a long moment, he cautiously climbed over the edge of the hole, being careful of the sharp, outwardly curved metal, and dropped silently to the canted deck inside, holding to the exterior bulkhead to prevent himself from slipping on mud slickened feet. The ship had nosed in and rolled slightly onto its side, leaving its ass sticking up, so the only way in was through the tear in the ship's side. The shot that had taken the down the craft had pierced both decks and holed the other side, allowing the mud to flood in and submerge the entire front half of the troop deck.

The dropship was nearly eight meters wide and fifty long, with two decks, and was designed to transport large items in addition to troops. The command and pilot deck, the one he was standing on now, was tucked against the top of the craft near the nose, taking as little space from the much larger troop and cargo deck below as possible. He hadn't found any bodies during his previous exploration. The bodies of the dead, if there'd been any, were either in the mud filled front of the ship, had been removed by any crash survivors, or they'd been removed later by scavengers while recovering any useful equipment they may have still had... or maybe the cats had gotten them.

He carefully moved deeper into the craft, struggling against the tilt of the deck. While the angle wasn't steep, the fucking mud made the deck plates slick as shit. He moved carefully toward the airlock that led to the cargo deck below. The hatch was hanging open at a precarious angle and dangled from its broken hinge, the airlock opening deformed as if the entire ship had been twisted.

He skirted the large hole in the deck, making sure he stayed on the lower side of the opening so if he did slip, he would slide away from the hole and not toward it. The shot that had killed the craft had come from below, and it had opened the deck like the petals of a flower, leaving sharp and jagged edges that were potentially deadly, or at the very least incredibly painful, if he were to slide or fall against one. Even if he survived the sharp edges, the mud flooding the deck below was close to the bottom of the hole. If he were to fall through the opening he could easily drown if there was a bulkhead between himself and the rear of the craft, or if he was unable to reach the edge to pull himself back through the jagged opening in the deck.

Reaching the airlock hatch, he carefully squeezed through the distorted opening, being cautious to not disturb the perilously hanging door, and crept down the tightly twisting, ladder-like treads, sinking lower in the mud with every step. As he reached the matching lower lock that allowed either compartment to be sealed off, the muck was just under his nipples. Like its twin above, both airlock doors were open, but here the openings hadn't been misshapen. He carefully peeked around the outer door, his eyes scanning the vast interior of the lower deck. The ass end of the ship was open, but the huge door allowed in very little light. It was hard to see in the near total darkness, but he detected no movement, and there were damned few places to hide in the cavernous area. Satisfied the craft was empty, he turned and slowly made his way back up the steps. Rather than facing him like a man, it seemed the red had successfully used the ship as a decoy to throw the marine off his trail... the cowardly fuck.

-oOo-

Red rose in the dim silence as the feeling of power filled him, his cock becoming as hard as a cruiser's armor plate. His heart pounding, the blood vessels crisscrossing his arms, chest, stomach, legs, and cock pulsing with every thundering heartbeat, he crept toward the opening in the ship's hull. He paused at the edge, listening intently. This was the most dangerous portion of his plan. The inside of the ship was much darker than even the dimness of Ball. When he stepped into the opening he could be seen, but he wouldn't be able to see his enemy in return.

He didn't care. He was a fucking PSF Ground Trooper, and he knew he could out fight any of those yellow bastards. He stepped into the rend and carefully jumped inside before moving quickly out of the opening to stand near to the outer hull. He waited, his eyes scanning, his ears straining for any sound.

The yellow was either cowering in a corner somewhere... or hadn't seen his silent entry into the ship. He smiled to himself. For the first time since his latest kill, he was the predator instead of the prey. He knew his quarry was somewhere inside the ship, yet the yellow didn't know he was there.

After a long pause to ensure he hadn't been seen or heard, he crept from the gaping wound in the ship's hull, moving toward the front of the craft and circling around to the opposite side so the yellow fucker would highlight himself against the opening.

When the yellow bastard did, the red would be positioned to strike in deadly silence.

-oOo-

Yellow quietly climbed the tightly twisting steps back to the command deck, the slippery ooze slowly crawling down his rippled body as it dripped from his sausage like fingers, rigid cock, and heavy balls. He paused at the hatch onto the command deck before slowly stepping through the opening. He paused again to scan the darkness. His eyes had adjusted to the increased darkness so he could see slightly better than when he'd first entered.

Against the wall! A shape that hadn't been there before!

Red knew the moment Yellow spotted him by man-shape's sudden crouch as it spun to face him. Red threw himself from the wall as Yellow braced to accept his attack. The two giant men slammed together as they joined in battle, their massive, rigid cocks thudding against each other in a violent jousting contest as the two titans grappled.

The men went to the floor, their rods twisted and crushed between their hard, thickly muscled physiques as they landed, the only sound the dull thud of their bodies against the deck. Red reared back, intending to drive a huge, meaty fist into his foe's face, but Yellow blocked the punch before hauling Red down to crush him to his chest. Grunting softly, the two men strained against each other, thick muscular fingers gripping faces and searching for eyes as massive arms bulged and strained to hold their opponent close. They tumbled, and then rolled again, their muscular arms and powerful chests rippling and bulging with effort as the two titans strove for advantage.

Yellow slipped away from Red, his slick, mud covered body making him impossible to hold. He rose and spun, intending to throw himself at Red again, but Red kicked out with a massive leg, his foot striking Yellow directly in the chest. Yellow staggered back and fell, sliding slightly as he did, the mud still clinging to his body lubricating the deck beneath him.

Red lunged after him, launching himself onto the giant man before he could recover from his kick. Red landed with a crash, his massive cock crushing Yellow's equally huge cock between them, the impact of his immense body causing Yellow to slide even farther along the deck.

Yellow threw a massive arm around Red's muscular neck and hauled him down, crushing him to his deeply sculpted chest as he drove punch after punch into the red fucker's side. Red responded in kind, holding Yellow close as the two men pummeled each other with huge fists while rolling once, twice, and then a third time.

Red reared on one arm while driving his free hand into Yellow's face to shove him away. Their huge cocks and balls grinding together, the two men heaved against each other with all their incredible strength. For a long moment, Red's massive arms quivered as he battled against Yellow's astonishing power, the trooper taking additional damage from Yellow's iron-like fists before slipping away. Red's sudden escape caused him to tumble, but before he could scramble to his feet, Yellow was there, slamming into him and driving into the deck.

The two men twisted, rolled, and scrabbled in near silence, the only sounds of their struggle the heavy thumps of their thickly muscled bodies against the deck and their soft grunts as they rained hammer blows upon each other. Their arms became tangled as they grappled, each trying to obtain a hold they could use to break bone or tear muscle while preventing their opponent from doing the same. They tumbled again, coming to rest under one of the ripped deck plates, the sharp, pointed corner of the torn metal poised centimeters above Yellow's neck like the sword of Damocles.

Grunting softly, Red tried to force Yellow up, the muscles in his gigantic arms and chest standing in stark relief as he strove to drive the twisted metal's dagger like point into Yellow's neck to sever his spine. Above him, Yellow wrapped Red in a desperate embrace, clinging to him with all his strength to prevent the red from shoving his neck into the pike. The two men glared at each other, their lips only millimeters from their foe's as their mouths twisted into snarls of hatred and effort. Nipple to nipple, cock to cock, their bodies glowing as beaded sweat tricked off them, the two goliaths pitted their amazing strength against each other in a deadly embrace.

His lips twisted into a sneer, Yellow knew he had a slight advantage because Red had to shove him upward, but the sweat pouring off the red's body made him slick and hard to hold. The red fucker was incredibly strong, perhaps the biggest and strongest opponent Yellow had ever faced, and a single slip would mean his death. He could feel Red's arms and chest quivering with effort, but Yellow's own strength was ebbing as well as their long test of power pushed the endurance of their massive bodies to the limit. Yellow dared not relent, even slightly to try to twist away from the torn meatal that threatened his life, certain in that split second of weakness Red would overpower him and drive his neck into the V shaped spike. In desperation, his breathing harsh pants, Yellow began lunging his lips, trying to drive the red into orgasm so that he could use Red's momentary weakness to escape from death's door.

Their chests heaving as they gasped for breath, Red and Yellow's giant cocks engaged in a furious duel. The combatants continued to glare at each other, their lips almost touching as their massive rods sparred, their steel hard shafts scraping and sliding between their sweat slickened bodies as their rods slithered over and alongside their adversary's in a long, hard fought, contest of endurance.

Yellow began fucking Red harder, desperate to break their stalemate before his strength failed. His pounding hips and thrusting cock never slowing, Yellow could feel his own rapture rising within him, but he could also see the strain on Red's face as his mouth slowly opened in a silent scream of muscle twisting effort and soaring pleasure. Yellow needed to come, he desperately needed to come, but to orgasm now would mean his instant death. As Yellow's face became even more contorted with effort and pleasure, he fucked Red's giant, steel like cock even harder. No fucking Red cock had ever been able to beat his, and this motherfucker wouldn't be the first.

Yellow's face continued to distort with effort, pain, and pleasure as he strained to hold Red close while simultaneously battling his need to come. He felt the sharp prick of the metal against his neck for a moment before he slowly pulled himself more tightly against the fucking red's chest. He began lunging his hips harder still, fucking the red bastard's cock with desperate fury.

With a sudden, deep grunt, Red's arms relaxed slightly as his essence jetted from his massive shaft, his come being smeared between the two men's hugely muscled bodies as they writhed in muscle twisting agony. With a silent snarl of victory, Yellow collapsed more fully over this foe before twisting violently, rolling them away from the metal that had nearly taken his life.

They came to a stop with Red on top. Their roles now reversed, Red wrapped his huge arms around Yellow's broad neck and began thrusting furiously, trying to make his foe come before the yellow could escape. Yellow drove one, two, and then three crushing blows into Red's side, but Red buried his face in Yellow's neck and absorbed the strikes as he fucked Yellow's enormous cock with manic fury. The yellow bastard had forced Red to come first, and but in the instant before he raptured, Red had seen the effort and need on the yellow fucker's face. Red knew the yellow motherfucker was moments from coming and only needed a push. Red fucked Yellow feverishly, trying make the big bastard come, knowing if he didn't, within minutes he'd be at a disadvantage as this orgasm partially counteracted the energizing effects of the drug.

Yellow tried to shove Red away, but the man clung to him, his massive stiff shaft pistoning against Yellow's equally large and hard cock with furious speed and power. Yellow was too close! The red fucker was going to make him come! Yellow shoved with all his strength against the thick, corded shoulders of his enemy, his chest and arms burning with effort as he tried desperately to escape the brutal fucking he was receiving, but the red fucker's orgasm hadn't yet started sapping his strength. Yellow struggled to resist his climax, as Red had attempted to resist his only moments before, but as had happened to the red, yellow's head tipped back and his mouth opened in his own silent scream of effort and pleasure. Yellow's massive cock erupted, his come geysering out of his member as Red's huge, hard, thickly veined cock continued to fuck his with reckless abandon.

Realizing that Yellow was coming beneath him, Red flung himself off his adversary with a soft grunt, wanting to press his advantage as Yellow battled his orgasm. Neither man knew how many orgasms was required to fully counteract the plant's stimulating effect. In previous fights, Red had survived coming four times, and Yellow five, and while both men could sense the effects of the drug fading, their cocks had remained hard and ready for battle until their final victory. Even though it took several orgasms to meaningfully affect their ability to fight, there were always a scant few seconds when a foe was wrestling with the euphoria of his rapture that his opponent could use to his advantage.

Yellow tumbled away, trying to overcome the effects of his climax before the red fucker could pounce, the last of his come splashing into the deck as he rolled to his feet. He was still rising and off balance when Red plowed into him, the two men wrapping each other up as they collided, their massive chests and cocks slamming together in a spray of sweat. Red's powerful legs pumping, he drove Yellow backward to crash into the damaged airlock hatch. With a high-pitched squeal as the long unused hinge was forced to move, the hatch swung wider, crashed into the bulkhead with a ringing clang, and then slipped from the damaged hinge to drop to the deck with a deep and resonate thud.

Yellow's back arched in pain, he clung to Red as he opened his mouth in silent scream of agony, the thick, reinforcing ribs of airlock hatch cutting into his back like unsharpened knives as the heavy door dropped to the deck. He staggered forward as the door tilted away from the bulkhead to knock him into Red. Off balance from the weight of the hatch, the heavy door pressing against Yellow's back as it fell, the two men were driven hard to the deck. Their steel like rods crossed between them like dueling swords, the two men clawed at each other in manic fury beneath the hatch's crushing weight as it lay across Yellow's legs and ass. Unable to disengage, the men grunted hard and deep as powerful fists thumped into rippled sides before the two men heaved in accidental union, their giant, stiff cocks being ground together even more mercilessly, causing the door to scrape and then clang to the deck as they twisted from beneath it.

The men tumbled, still punching and clawing at their naked flesh before freezing on their sides in muscle shredding effort. Their now freed hips began thrusting furiously, their giant members colliding painfully as each gripped their opponent behind the neck and across the face with their thick fingered hands, their arms and chest bulging as they tried to pull their foe's neck to their snapping teeth.

While laboring to avoid having their throats ripped open, the titan's huge, red and irritated cocks engaged in agonizing battle, their long, thick rods and heavy balls grinding and crashing together in a fight no less fearsome than that of their chests and arms. Their war fueled by the plant's stimulating effects and their hatred of each other, the men began losing themselves in their drug enhanced battle lust. Their vein covered staffs dueling, their arms and chests quivering with effort, their teeth poised to rip open their opponent's throat, Red and Yellow joined the rest of the galaxy in total war.