Silent Enemy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweat running off the men in rivulets, the two leviathans stood at the opening of death's door while laboring furiously for life. To falter now would certainly end in their death, either at the hands of their enemy, or worse, in the jaws of the cat. Their mouths open, their eyes wide and wild with hatred, rage, and effort, the two giant men stood stone still except for the quivering of their arms, the rippling muscles of their massive chests, and the frantic thrusting of their hips below the surface of the mud.

The two men flung their heads back as one while struggling against an undefeatable opponent, gasping as they tried to endure their muscle twisting contest of strength and soaring pleasure a moment longer. Nipple to nipple, the two titans battled in the only way left to them, driving their huge, hard cocks and come filled balls together in hammer like blows to decide the winner of their final battle. Their faces twisted with their incredible torment, they endured as their need to rapture continued to rise, the prolonged clash of their cocks and balls draining their strength through fatigue and pleasure.

The cat slowly drew closer to the men as it searched for the prey it could hear but not locate. With a loud roar of effort and defeat, Red's strength failed as he exploded into rapture. When the red lost his grip on the edge of the inner hatch, the yellow drove Red through the opening and into the troop compartment as Red's cock twitched and jerked, his come gushing between their hard, rippled stomachs.

Red's defeat was so sudden that Yellow had no time to react. As Red tumbled through the hatch, the red seized Yellow's back and dragged him into the compartment with him. The cat, hearing Red's cry of defeat and the thick splash of them plunging into the mud, spun and leapt toward them, chittering furiously as it attempted to pinpoint their exact location. With the powerful lunge of the heavy beast, the ship shifted again, causing more of the mud to pour out of the cargo door in a wave.

The two giant men landed on the deck with a splash, the mud washing over them in a swell as the craft shifted and settled even lower at the rear. As the mud poured out of the ship, the fighters tumbled, Red landing on his back, pushing up on Yellow's shoulders as he rocked his hips furiously, trying to make the yellow bastard come to once again even the odds.

After the wave of mud passed over them, it left less than a meter of the muck in the ship. Yellow clung to Red to prevent him from shoving him above the surface of the mud as the two men felt the ripples from the swipe of the cat's claws beside them. The cat was searching for them. Yellow strained to hold his orgasm. He'd been incredibly close to coming before they'd spilled into the troop compartment, but he knew to come now would mean his death.

Groaning silently, Yellow labored with the last of his strength to prevent the red bastard from pushing his body out of the mud. Another swirling ripple in the muck washed over their naked, writhing bodies as the cat continued to paw at the mud. Yellow lost his battle with his pleasure and come flooded from his cock. Biting off his scream of release, Yellow weakened as he was consumed by his rapture.

With Yellow's sudden slight weakening, Red shoved his foe up, Yellow's massive arms slipping from around his neck... but nothing happened. Red expected the cat to seize the man and rip him from his hands, but Red still held the yellow by his shoulders as Yellow suddenly gripped his wrists and began fucking his cock.

The two men tumbled as Red shoved Yellow away from him and levered himself up on elbows, rising from the mud so he could gasp for breath. The two men were lying beneath the giant cat, it's six legs effectively penning them in. Before Red could react to their unexpected situation, Yellow launched himself at his foe, driving the man beneath the surface as the cat quickly turned, hearing Red's harsh gasp for breath and the thick splash of Yellow driving Red under the muck to continue their desperate fight.

The men rolled and thrashed, alternately holding fast to their rival or trying to shove him out of the mud as they twisted and writhed centimeters below the surface. They fucked furiously, each trying to further weaken their foe, their battle-hardened cocks giving no quarter and asking for none in return. Above them the cat spun, its head swiveling as slashed at the mud while squeaking furiously. Several times the wickedly sharp claws passed within centimeters of the men as they lunged and thrust just beyond the senses of the cat, but the men were so lost in their private war they ignored their brushes with death.

The cat turned again, kicking the men with one of its middle feet as they fucked with frenzied intensity, their arms tangled as their hips rose and fell in feverish effort. The cat, finally locating its prey, whirled and slashed at the mud with its deadly claws. The claws scraped along the deck, their ear shattering screech seemingly amplified by the mud, before the back of the creature's leg slammed into the men as they continued their reckless fight, each so focused on their cock destroying their enemy's they ignored all other dangers.

Locked in each other's powerful arms, the men tumbled through the mud as one, their giant hard cocks spraying come as they splashed and slid from beneath the animal. Knowing they were about to die, the need for silence past, the men roared with effort, fear, rage, lust, and rapture as they writhed beside the animal, their cocks battling to the last.

His back against the deck, Red shoved up with all his remaining strength, his exhausted arms bulging, quivering, and burning with effort as he thrust Yellow from the mud. With a shriek of agony, Yellow was torn from Red's hands, the yellow's huge arms ripped from around Red's neck as he was violently hoisted away.

Red lay still, the mud sloshing and splashing above him, his lungs burning with his need to breath, but he didn't dare rise to capture a breath as he heard the sickening crunch of bones.

When he was certain his lungs were seconds from bursting, Red carefully lifted his face from the mud. Making his breathing as silent as possible, his mouth and nose barely above the surface of the muck, he listened for the faint chittering sounds of the cat felt for any ripples in the mud. He heard and felt nothing, but after regaining his breath, he sank below the surface again anyway.

Moving slowly, he rolled to his stomach and then crept along the deck on his elbows and knees. He didn't know which direction he was moving, but he didn't care... he just wanted space between him and the cat. When he could no longer control his need to breath, Red slowly rolled to his back and again carefully lifted his face from the mud. When no deadly claws or teeth disemboweled him, he slowly, silently, set up and wiped the mud from his eyes. He was alone in the troop ship. He sighed with relief. He'd survived the most intense and brutal combat of his life only through luck. His cock was still raging hard, but he was exhausted, and his entire body was aching from his prolonged, muscle twisting combat.

He sat for a moment, panting softly as he gathered his strength, before he slowly levered himself to his feet. The weight of the massive cat had shifted the troop ship, and where the mud had once reached his chest, now it barely covered his knees. Moving slowly, so to make no noise, he made his way up the steps to the command deck. He paused at the hole in the side of the ship. Because the ship had settled at the rear, the hole was now more than two meters from surface of the mud. He considered jumping but changed his mind. There was no way he could land silently in the mud from this height, and if the cat was still nearby...

He returned to the troop deck and made his way to cargo door at the aft of the ship. He carefully approached the large opening by creeping along the exterior bulkhead. He slowly leaned around the corner of the ship to check his surroundings. He froze when he was greeted by the high-pitched squeaks of the cat resting beside the ship, her cub enjoying the remains of its meal.

"Well... fuck," he growled as the cat rose to its feet, his long disused voice scratchy after his earlier screams.

The quiet was shattered by a single brief scream... and then the silence returned.