Silent Enemy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The red was too strong to easily overpower, and Yellow realized that this red fucker was the first red he'd faced that could truly match him in size and strength of body and cock. With a silent roar of rage and effort, Yellow broke away from the stalemate, Red's snapping teeth narrowly missing his shoulder as he tumbled away.

Yellow bounded to his feet as Red likewise rolled away and scrambled up. Red knew he had to end this quickly because the noise that stupid yellow fucker made when he knocked the door to the deck could bring the cats. He didn't consider withdrawing. He wouldn't, couldn't, stop until that yellow motherfucker was dead, the possible arrival of cats be damned.

Red leapt forward to drive a crushing upcut into Yellow's jaw. Yellow's head snapped back from the devastating blow, his sweat flying from his head and face in a fan with the impact. If it weren't for plant enhancing his pain resistance and stamina, it would have been a major blow.

Red followed as Yellow staggered back, pressing his advantage while reloading for another shattering attack. As he swung, Yellow ducked under the hammer blow and drove a left into Red's side just under his ribs. He'd gotten his back and legs into the punch, and Red staggered back and to the side with a soft woof of escaping air.

Yellow followed close, wanting to continue his attack while that big red fucker was off balance. Yellow threw a right that Red slipped, his blow losing much of its power as it skimmed over Red's rippled stomach, then a more effective left into Red's side that the big man absorbed, but his attack had left Yellow exposed.

Red took Yellow's full power shot under his ribs as he continued to pivot. Before Yellow could react to his move, Yellow's fist had slipped to Red's back, and Red had locked Yellow's arm in place with his own. Yellow reared, his elbow trapped between Red's massive arm and his muscled back. Yellow's eyes and mouth opened wide in a silent scream of torment as Red attempted to break his arm.

Yellow's back arched with agony, his hard cock thrust defiantly skyward, he quickly pivoted toward the red to relieve the incredible pressure on his shoulder and elbow. As he turned to face his adversary, his left arm still trapped between Red's right elbow and back, he seized Red's balls and the base of his cock with his right hand.

Red reared, his spine bent backward in pain, driving his hard shaft upward as he silently roared his anguish to the compartment's bracing less than a half-meter above their heads. Red lunged forward as he battled the pain of Yellow's crushing grip, driving his cock and balls more firmly into Yellow's hand, but in the instant before he slammed his body into Yellow's, Red's unnoticed left hand had found its target.

Yellow's teeth bared in a feral snarl, the pressure on his elbow suddenly removed, he used his left arm to hold Red close so that he could inflict maximum damage to the man's cock and balls. An instant later, Yellow flung his head back a second time, his eyes closed and mouth open in silent agony as Red seized Yellow's sweaty manhood in a pulverizing grip, Red's right arm wrapping around Yellow's back to prevent his escape.

The men stood, locked together in anguish, their backs arched, their mouths open in unvoiced shrieks as their cocks and balls were tortured in the vice like grip of their foe. Sweat splattering from their balls, the two giants began thrusting furiously, repeatedly ramming their hands and cocks together in devastating blows, their massive chests, arms, and legs bulging with effort as they clasped their mortal enemy's perspiration beaded body tightly.

The two massive men grappled for a long moment while furiously hammering their giant, sweaty cocks together, their bodies forming a V that joined them at their hips. Their glowing bodies griding together, their hands jerked and twisted their angry, red manhoods in a frenzied duel of misery and endurance, their only sounds the wet slaps of flesh on flesh and their soft grunts of effort and pain.

Teeth bared in agony, Red's hips lunged furiously with the pain of Yellow's nut crushing, cock twisting grip. They were too evenly matched! Desperate to break the stalemate that was destroying his cock, Red released his hold around Yellows back and forced his hips away from the yellow fucker's as much as possible before grabbing Yellow's massive cock with his free hand. Holding Yellow's balls with one hand, red began stroking Yellow's thick, veiny cock furiously, desperate to make the marine bastard come.

Yellow gasped silently with the release of Red's ball busting hold, the excruciating pain instantly replaced with searing pleasure as the red bastard tried to make him come. Yellow knew he was hurting the red badly, but the red motherfucker was tough and had been able to endure the pain, just as he had. Yellow also knew that if the red fucker made him come, and he was unable to make the red come in response, the red would gain a potentially deadly advantage. They were too evenly matched in strength and pain endurance for the yellow to willingly give any advantage to the red. In an instant it was clear to Yellow the victor of this fight would be the one who weakened the other the most by making him come, and if the pain the yellow had endured was any indicator, the red fucker damn sure wasn't going to come unless he changed strategies.

Red stifled his cry of relief when Yellow stopped tormenting his cock and balls, but his reprieve was short lived as Yellow's fist immediately began furiously plunging over Red's rock hard staff. The two men stood glaring at each other, one hand holding their foe's balls while the other hand flashed over their enemy's long, thick, shaft. Teeth bared in furious effort, the two men began to slowly tip into each other as they stroked their opponent's cock ever faster, their grips slowly tightening as their fists smeared their sweat and slickness down their veiny rods.

Panting harshly with effort, their faces clearly demonstrating the torment the fighters were enduring, the sweaty, heavily muscled chests of the two men slowly pressed firmly together, their erect nipples beginning their own duel as chins rested on the shoulder of their nemesis. Their mouths open in silent screams, their eyes crushed closed, they quietly grunted and gasped, unable to remain totally silent as they battled their rising raptures. Sweat dripping from their bodies like rain, their hips lunging and thrusting violently, both fighters struggled to stall their climaxes as massive, hard cocks were brutally fucked by tightly clenched fists. They battled in silent, grim determination, their tight grips causing the muscles and veins in their thick forearms to be clearly visible, both resolved to make their foe come without coming themselves.

With hard, deep, near simultaneous grunts, their cocks erupted, their fast-plunging fists splattering their come on their body as well as the body of their rival. Grunting and gasping, they continued their brutal hand jobs, the two men rearing as they destroyed each other with ecstasy. Driven by rage and hatred, unwilling to retreat from their war so long as their mortal enemy drew a breath, they silently cried out in erotic torture as their hips lunged and bucked, their giant cocks furiously fucking the hand of their foe as their cock was fucked by the hand in return.

With a near silent snarl, frustrated that the crush of their hips was trapping his hand and preventing him from stroking Yellow as hard and fast as he wanted, Red released his grip on Yellow's cock and balls to seize Yellows ass to pull his rival's cock tightly against his own. Yellow realized immediately what Red was doing, and that his hand was protecting Red's cock, so he too release his foe's cock before grabbing Red's hips. Their cocks and balls grinding together with every furious thrust of their hips, the two men glared into each other's eyes as they rejoined their battle with increased fury.

For a long moment, the two titans fought manhood to manhood, cock and balls engaged in pitched battle as strong hands clasped thickly muscled asses to prevent the escape of the enemy. Their thick, unbending cock sliding over and alongside their rival's equally large, stiff member, the men grunted and gasped softly in effort and pleasure until with a soft bark, first Red, and then Yellow's cock began spewing torrents of creamy, while liquid.

Yellow broke first, unable to tolerate the soaring pleasure another moment. As the yellow relinquished his grip on Red's ass and staggered back, rocked by the power of his orgasm, Red likewise surrendered his own hold and lunged away. The two men stood, their hands curved into claws with backs arched and muscles rigid as their hips continued to thrust uncontrollably, their massive cocks furiously fucking the narrow space between them as their rods continued to fountain come. The men silently crying out in anguish, the heads of their cocks collided in a vicious jousting contest with every hard thrust, their seed splattering their foe's face and coating their sculpted chests and rippled stomachs.

Recovering from their orgasms at very nearly the same moment, the two brawlers lunged at each other without conscious thought as the last of their come dribbled to the decking to mix with their sweat. They slammed into each other, the heads of their still hard cocks crashing together like two battling rams before their rods slipped past each other to thud into their deeply undulated stomachs. The two giants wrapped each other up, trying to throw each other to the deck as their thickly muscled legs tangled and their feet tried to find purchase on the canted deck made slippery by mud, sweat, and come. As they performed their deadly dance, moving around the compartment like drunkards, their cocks, an angry red after their extended fight, reengaged in battle.

Yellow shifted, his powerful legs driving, he tried to force Red up the tilted deck toward the hole that had very nearly taken his life, while Red labored just as furiously to prevent it. Grunting and heaving in near silence, the two goliaths toiled, their bodies raining sweat, their breathing harsh pants. With a silent cry of dismay, Red fell to one knee when his foot slid in a stain of oily mud.

Yellow stifled his yelp of surprise as Red slipped, their entangled arms dragging him off balance as the trooper fell. Red, sensing an opportunity, quickly reared back, dragging the marine down while twisting sideways. They landed on the deck with a heavy thud as Red continued his twist, rolling over Yellow as he reared up. Before he could drive his fist into the yellow fucker's face, the marine twisted, throwing Red off balance before they rolled again, their hands, arms, and legs searching for a hold they could use to disable their opponent. They squirmed and thrust in breathless battle, their still hard cocks receiving and dealing even more abuse as their rods clashed in the tight confines between their bodies.

Yellow flung himself off his nemesis with a twist, drawing his massive fist back to drive it into Red's suddenly exposed balls. Red countered with a sweeping kick to Yellow's shoulders that knocked the marine off balance. As Yellow scrambled to recover from the blow, Red thew himself at the massive man, driving the marine to the deck on his back. Yellow used the momentum from Red's tackle to continue his tumble, dragging the Red with him before shoving the trooper away.

Red felt the steps drop away below him as he tumbled through the misshapen airlock. As he began his tumble down the steps, he tightly gripped the wrists of Yellow to stop his tumble, or failing that, to drag the big fucker down the steps with him.

The two men tumbled over each other, barely able to contain their cries of pain as they hurtled down the steep and tightly twisted steps, their descent slowed only slightly by the thin, slippery mud. As they plummeted, they clasped each other in muscle twisting effort, their drug fueled rage making them willing to take damage if they could inflict it. Cocks and balls were twisted and crushed as they fell, and despite the slickness of the mud, each nonslip tread acted like a collection of tiny knives as the serrated edges ripped at their flesh.

They came to a stop wedged in the tiny airlock at the bottom of the steps. The two giant men kicked and clawed, grabbing cocks and balls as they scrambled to disentangle themselves, each trying to take advantage of their unexpected plunge down the ladder-like stairs before they exploded from the mud, gasping for the breath lost in their fall. They lunged and bucked against each other, each trying to hold the other's head beneath the slippery, slimy, mud. First one, then the other was repeatedly plunged beneath the surface, only emerge a moment later after driving an iron like fist into a rival's manhood, or planting their feet to surge upward on powerful legs against the press of their enemy's hands.

After several failed attempts by each to drown their opponent, they two goliaths were wedged tightly between the bulkheads, hard nipples to hard nipples, rigid cock to rigid cock. Rather than trying to force Yellow beneath the mud again, Red seized Yellows giant cock and began to stroke furiously to further weaken the bastard. An instant later, Yellow answered in kind. Their eyes hard, their teeth bared, the two men stroked their foes shafts furiously, the slimy muck lubricating their rods only increasing their pleasure during their desperate fight. The mud churned slightly just below their nipples as their hands furiously worked unseen below the surface, neither willing to pause their frenzied masturbation of their enemy until they caused the man to come. The two combatants sensed the weakening of the drug's effect, and both knew the end of their war was approaching. Red and Yellow knew their rival needed only a little more fucking, only needed to come a few more times to ensure their defeat. Both knew that the time was now... now was the time to make their final push for victory.

Red tipped his head back to bump against the bulkhead. He was going to come again, but Yellow's face was likewise twisted with erotic pain. Their hips began thrusting beneath the surface as their need to rapture grew. Red's pleasure continued to rise until, with a deep, heavy grunt, his cock began pumping his essence into the mud. Every muscle in his body taut, his teeth bared as he fought the soaring pleasure, Red continued to stroke Yellow's cock in manic effort.

Yellow realized that Red was coming and tried twist away before his own cock exploded in pleasure, but Red had driven his hips hard forward to pin Yellow's ass against the wall as Red's ruthlessly tight fist continued to pump furiously over Yellow's rigid member. Yellow tried to slide out from between Red's cock and the bulkhead behind him, but he was blocked to both sides by the airlock hatch seals.

With a snarl, Yellow's massive cock began throbbing as his come gushed into slippery muck that surrounded them. Their muscles bulging in stark relief, blood oozing from their numerous cuts and scrapes, the two titans struggled against each other, forcing their battered bodies to do their bidding, their hips thrusting and grinding as they continued the feverish stroking their enemy's cock.

With a deep, vibrating groan of the hull, mud flowing out of the airlock as the craft settled in the rear and rolled even more onto its side. Lost in their drug fueled battle, hands still furiously fucking cocks, it took high-pitched chittering to capture the combatants' attention. The warriors were no longer alone.

At the rear of the ship stood a six-legged creature as tall as an earth elephant, but much more leanly built. It's front two legs, less bulky and longer than the rear four, were mounted higher and folded tightly against the animal's body, the angle and position of the limbs clearly indicating the legs could be used for striking when not used for walking. On each vestigial foot of the front most legs, folded tightly against the angled limbs, were eight curved claws the length of a man's forearm. The wicked looking claws were used to slash at the thick, tough hide of a cow, while a solid helmet of thick bone protected the creature's head from the powerful kicks and club like tails of their prey. Below the thickly armored skull were the animal's serrated, dagger like teeth, incisors and fangs that had been honed by eons of evolution to be the perfect tool to rip tough flesh from bone. The creature was pail and hairless, as were the cows, but it still looked as fast and deadly as it was. A cat had arrived.

The cat chittered again as it searched for the source of the noise that drawn it to the dropship. Cats and cows had never evolved eyes, both creatures using sound to navigate and hunt. Both Red and Yellow recognize the opportunity immediately. No human could survive an encounter with a cat. The two massive men grappled violently as each tried to shove the other out of the airlock. Though the cat's hearing was more acutely tuned to the frequencies above human hearing, it still heard the soft thumps of their bodies against the bulkheads as they wrestled with desperate intensity. The cat crept in their direction, chittering continuously as it searched for them. The cat's senses were optimized for hunting cows, so humans were too small to be easily sensed by the creature unless they moved. With their movement partially obscured by the mud that still covered them to their lower back, and the bulkhead of the airlock giving the cat only a narrow opening to sense them, the men wrapped each other up as they wrestled with feverish strength, each trying to silently twist the other toward the cat with as little movement as possible.

Their legs tangled and massive muscles quivering with exertion, their mouths opened in silent roars of effort, their huge, diamond hard cocks ground together as the two men clawed at each other's faces in their frantic melee for survival. With near silent grunts, Yellow began to slowly overpowering Red, their faces twisted with effort and pain as strong fingers and powerful arms forced their heads back. With agonizing slowness, Red's thickly muscled back slipped along the bulkhead despite his furious efforts to prevent it. After coming four times, and the length of their battle, Red knew he was weakened. The Yellow bastard was the strongest opponent he's ever faced, and despite making the yellow come four times, the fucking marine was still slowly overpowering him.

With a final titanic effort, Yellow managed to turn the red bastard enough to force his enemy into the airlock hatch opening. Even after making that red fucker come four times, he was still incredibly strong. It was only because the red was already partially turned toward the hatch when they'd realized the cat had arrived that he'd managed to force the fucker into the opening at all.

In desperation, Red flung his arms out and gripped the edge of the inner airlock hatch seal to prevent the yellow bastard from shoving him into the compartment with the cat. With his arms outstretched, he had better leverage and began to slowly force the yellow motherfucker back toward the stairs leading to the command deck.

As Red began forcing Yellow back, the marine seized the edges of the outer airlock hatch seal to prevent the red from escaping his fate. The two massive men stood in the tiny compartment, their arms slightly bent, the huge muscles of their arms and chest distended and writhing with effort, their silent screams speaking clearly of their desperate struggle. As the men engaged in their titanic but unmoving battle, the cat slowly moved deeper into the craft, perhaps hearing the whispers of their heavy breathing, chittering again and again as it swung its massive head side to side in search of its prey.