Silent Love

Story Info
Who needs words to express passion.
8.2k words
4.74
55.6k
131

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know for the reader the beginning of these stories can often be rather dry. Honestly, when I was a reader I would have agreed; but as a writer I suddenly began to understand the need for the backstory. I'll try to be quick, so you can get to the juicy parts I know you all want.

First of all my name is Mark Barr; I'm forty-six years old and an architect. I'm no Remington Steele or Tom Cruise, whichever generation you come from; but I would like to think that at six foot two and a hundred and ninety pounds I can still cut a decent manly pose. We have an in home gym in our basement that I will admit I probably could and should use more; but find the time.

MY wife's name is Carol, she teaches English at our local high school. No our sex life isn't terrible, and no she doesn't screw every male in town. Like me; at forty-five age has caught up to her a bit; her 36C's hang a big heavier on her chest, and her hips might be a bit fuller after two kids; but she has an ass you could grip all night long.

Carol loves her poetry and her classics, which shouldn't surprise anyone. Me, I'm more into movies, especially all the special effects. I love my wife very much, don't get me wrong; but like any couple that has been married for over twenty years, we have our differences; and yes sometimes those differences spill into the bedroom.

As a design architect I am more into form than function. I let the mechanical engineers worry about the guts of a building; I work with flow and form; how the building transitions from floor to floor or section to section; and especially that first impression you get when you get out of your car in the parking lot and see the building.

For Carol, it's much more what you say than how you say it, to her as an English teacher; it's all about the words. Carol will sometimes get frustrated, claiming I'm not enjoying sex with her because I'm not expressive enough. Let's be real; when you've been married over twenty years, and you've made love over two thousand times; to me why do you need to be.

I know what trips her lights, and what not to do; I would think after this long she would know me just as well. In some ways she is very verbal, and in other things very conservative.

Last night we were getting frisky after going to bed. We have two children by the way. Our oldest son is twenty-two and he attends state university. Our youngest is Raye, our nineteen year old daughter; who attends local community college. She decided the first two years were basic education and she could just as easily get it at community college as she could at university; and at half the cost. Leave it to Raye to be logical about these things.

Anyway, back to where I was. Things were beginning to warm up, when Carol started in about me not being 'into it'. She wanted me to be more assertive and more verbal; I just wanted to enjoy the sensations. It was our usual disagreement.

Of course it didn't help when I gave a smart remark about fucking her tight wet cunt; Carol can be rather reserved about some things. Needless to say things deteriorated down from there, ending when Carol turned on her side in a huff; calling off our little tryst.

The next morning I tried to apologize and be more romantic; but the damage was done. Carol commented about how she was tired she was the only putting anything into our lovemaking; then off to the mall she went in a huff.

Being a Saturday morning, I headed to my office; I figured I could get some work done since getting my blue balls off didn't seem to be on the agenda.

My office used to be our sons bedroom, I had converted it when he entered his second year at university and it was evident he had no plans on returning. I settled in my chair and flipped on my computer, I could hear Raye's music rumbling through the wall since her bedroom was right beside the office.

I sat waiting for the system to boot up my mind wandering. Like all men, I have fantasies, and one of them was recurring. To just once have a partner to go through the entire act with and never say a word. Too just know what each other wanted, and to do it; no directions, no reminders; just synchronized sex.

It startled me when I realized someone was standing beside my chair. I swiveled slightly and found Raye standing there staring at me. How to describe Raye? Would you call her willowy? Not really I would have to say.

She took more after her maternal grandmother than either her mom or I. Like Grandma Nora she barely stood over five feet tall, and I bet the girl weighed a whopping hundred pounds at best. Her size belied her strength, which could be seen in those tanned and tones legs; strengthened from four years of volleyball and girls soccer.

The same legs that were on display right now as she stood by my chair in her night shirt, which barely ended below her ass. But it wasn't her ass my eyes landed on when I turned. I would say Raye's breasts were probably a 34C; which you might consider normal for most women, but when you put them on that small frame, it made them look huge.

At that moment I was staring right at them, as two points pressed against the fabric of her night shirt. I didn't usually perv over my daughters breasts, but when they are eye level it's kind of hard not to.

I pulled my eyes away from what I knew were her braless breasts and looked up. Raye has long auburn hair that she usually keeps in a ponytail. When she lets it hang loose like she was this morning, it falls in waves to frame her face, and what I consider to be one of her best features. Those big brown doe like eyes that looked at me now.

I stared up at her, wondering how much this was going to cost me this time. Let's be real, Raye is a teenage girl; and if she could get away with it she would max out my credit cards.

I sat in dumb shock as Raye reached down and gripped the armrests of my chair, finishing my turn until I faced her. Then, without uttering a word, she began to climb onto my lap.

Let me say here that my office chair is not what you think. When you spend as much time as I do sitting in it; you tend to get the one you like. My chair had bigger armrests for me to lean on; ones Raye used quite well as she levered herself up. The seat was a bit wider than most, allowing me to shift around. Raye used that width as she slid her slender legs along the outside of mine, straddling me.

The whole motion caught me so off guard I was totally mute. Raye had never been the clinging 'sit on daddy's lap' kind of girl. Oh she was loving and affectionate, but never like this.

Raye positioned herself and I realized she wasn't climbing into my lap; she had climbed ONTO my lap. MY eyes must have enlarged to double their size as my nineteen year old daughter lowered herself onto my lap.

That tight night shirt slid up those tanned thighs until the edge of her panties peeked out. I felt pure heat descend and then press into my groin. I have news guys; I challenge any male out there to tell me what would happen if a nubile nineteen your old suddenly pressed her heated sex down onto his bulge. You got it; my cock reared its lions head in mere seconds.

I saw the hint of a smile cross Raye's face as she felt that growing bulge under her. I opened my mouth to ask her what the hell she was doing. Suddenly one hand shot up from the arm rest and two soft fingers tapped at my lips, her head shaking no.

I closed my mouth, and damn near groaned when she gripped the arms again, and began to slowly grind her body into me. I stared into her large brown eyes as that hint of a smile returned when she felt me pulse under her.

That was quickly replaced by a glassy look as she shifted her hips, sliding those panty covered lips up and then back down my now huge bulge.

I couldn't help it, I just couldn't. My hands lifted from the arm rests, my hands slipping around her trim waist; and I pulled her harder onto me.

I felt her shudder at the increased contact, and her head came down to rest on my shoulder. Dear God she had just given me the green light to dry hump her wet pussy.

Before I knew what I was doing, my hands slipped around her waist and I gripped the firmest ass I had held in my hands in over twenty years. I felt her teeth softly graze my neck, her silent acknowledgement to continue.

I picked up the pace, my hips pressing up into her; my bulge pressing into the crease of her panties. The sheer intensity and the suddenness coupled to bring me to the edge much faster than I really wanted. I wanted to cum so badly it hurt, but I wanted HER to cum also.

Then the flood gates opened; I felt her body twitch as her hard nipples pressed into my chest.

"Nnnngggggggg" she gave a small groan as her belly erupted.

Raye was cumming; and she was cumming on MY cock. I lost it. With a grunt I pushed my hips up, my balls spasming. I felt a gush of hot cum pump into my briefs as Raye trembled on my lap.

Raye raised her head and her eyes stared deep into mine as I felt her shudder on me a second time; I could feel the rise in the wetness and heat pressed against my groin as she soaked through her panties.

I watched her as my cock pulsed a second and then third time as I literally flooded my briefs; God I hadn't cum this hard in years. That small smiled swept across her lips as I released my frustrations.

Reluctantly I released her ass as she slid from my lap, standing in front of me. Just as her night shirt slid back into place, my eyes glanced down and I caught the vision of her dark cream stained panties molded to her swollen lips.

Raye leaned down and lightly pressed her lips to mine. I could only sit and watch, basking in the after-glow as she silently walked from my office. I wanted to get up and march to her room and demand she explain what the hell had just happened. But then I thought, what do I ask? How do you ask your daughter why she just rubbed one out on your hard cock? Of course, that would mean I would have to explain my hard cock; or worse, my orgasm.

Later that night, after the house had grown quiet; I rolled onto my side on the bed, and slowly slid my hand up my wife's bare thigh. I had been in an almost constant state of horniness since that morning, and now was the perfect time to release it.

Surprisingly Carol was elated at my sudden aggression, as I told her in a hushed voice exactly what I wanted to do to her body. Things were way past getting hot and heavy, when my hormonal brain short circuited and I did the unthinkable; I asked my wife for a blowjob.

Now I have to say, don't be too hard on Carol; she grew up in a very conservative home. It had taken me a few years just to convince her sex was more than procreation. It had been the work of two decades just to get here to admit she enjoyed fucking.

Unfortunately there were still a few things on her 'dirty' list. Anal sex was an absolute no-no; and any kind of oral was something only whores did, not good wives.

At first I tried to push the idea; come on it was just a simple blowjob. Then I tried to back pedal, but the damage had been done. The mood evaporated faster than if the pope had walked in the room.

Carol turned and fell asleep, still muttering about the indecency of men. I tried to go to sleep; but my aching balls were just too insistent. Slipping out of bed, I looked down at Carol, listening to her even breathing, and with a sigh headed down to my office.

Because we had been just about to have sex, I wasn't wearing my usual pajama pants, so I slipped on my robe and padded down the hall. In my chair I flipped on the monitor and pulled up the internet.

I should say that Carol was also death on porn and masturbating; if she had any idea of what I was doing; she would have flipped a cork. But, unlike her it was hard for me to just turn that switch off.

Pulling up one of my favorite sites, I spent a little while on MILF's and then watched a nice hot gangbang; but oral sex was still occupying my mind. I pulled up a blowjob compilation and settled into my chair.

I hadn't been at it more than ten minutes, and there she was again. My first realization was when she gently tugged on the back of my office chair, pulling me back slightly from the screen.

I watched as Raye silently slid around my chair to stand between me and the computer screen. Her night shirt this time was different. It was one of her outsized ones and it hung on her small frame like a loose sack. I admit I was a bit disappointed to not see the curve of her breasts.

Considering what we had done earlier in the day, it seemed to be a moot point I was sitting there with my robe open and my hard cock gripped in my fist.

Sometimes things work in ways you never plan, it happened then. Raye turned and looked at the screen behind her; just as a young brunette swallowed the hard cock of a man who had to be at least twice her age. I didn't plan it that way I swear; it was just one of the scenes from the compilation.

When Raye turned back to me she had a smoldering look in her eyes; I almost choked as I watched her silently kneel between my spread thighs. I felt my hand brushed aside and then slender fingers wrap around my cock; as if in a daze I sat there and watched as she leaned in and planted a soft wet kiss on the tip of my cock. I shuddered and tried not to blow my load right then.

Her doe like brown eyes look up at me, her delicate mouth opened; and Raye leaned in and swallowed my cock. Now I'm not hung like a porn star, but I am respectable seven or so inches; so don't get me wrong.

And this teenage nymph didn't suck me in; she literally swallowed me to the damn root. I wanted to scream at how wrong this was, to tell her to stop. What did I do? I reached down and locked my fingers in her dark auburn hair, and surrendered to the sensation.

I couldn't tear my eyes away as her mouth began to bob up and down, sliding along the full length of my shaft. Her eyes never left mine as I heard the most obscene sucking sounds. It was a vision hotter than any porn scene I had ever seen.

Raye cupped my balls, gently massaging them; I couldn't suppress the small groan that passed my lips. Her eyes twinkled with that smoldering look; and fuck if she didn't pick up the pace.

I was lost, totally lost. My hips began to pump up as I fucked into her hot mouth. I watched her cheeks puff out as she slid down; then felt those pursed lips along my shaft as she pulled back. I had asked for a blowjob, and I was getting the hottest one of my life; from my daughter.

My breathing was hot and ragged, echoing in my office; as the wet sounds of Raye's mouth blended with it. Popping my throbbing cock out of her mouth, she tilted and lowered her head, sucking in my sensitive balls.

As her small hand slid up and down my slick stalk, I lifted my ass straight off the chair. Holy fuck did this girl know how to blow a guy. For a brief moment dad kicked in and I wondered where she had gotten so good at this; then the raging male took hold as my balls began to tighten.

Raye felt my cock throb in her grip, and my balls pull tighter. Her mouth released my boiling sac and slammed back over the crowned head of my cock. Once again her doe like eyes locked to mine, watching my face...waiting.

I didn't even realize I had been holding my breath; as with a huge expulsion of air my nuts blew. I saw my cock jerk in her grip, and she never moved her mouth as the first blast of my molten cream filled her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmm" I heard her hum as she began to swallow my hot load.

It was the first sound I had heard her make; and between her hum of approval, and the vibration; I shot a second thick wad down her throat. This little nineteen year old hussy; my loving daughter Raye; knelt between my lewdly spread thighs and took every hot drop I had.

If it hadn't been for the fact I had watched the whole thing I would never have believed it. I felt her hot mouth slowly pull off my now softening cock. Rising to her feet in front of me, I watched her reach up with one slender finger and scoop up the trickle of thick cum that had oozed from the corner of her mouth. With a wonderfully wicked smile, she slid that cum covered finger into her mouth, and sucked it clean.

I was beside myself with lust; I had never wanted someone as badly as I wanted Raye at that moment. I leaned forward and slid my hands up those smooth thighs. She held perfectly still as my fingers found the elastic edge of her panties, and slowly pulled them down.

Raye stepped out of the flimsy cloth, and as she watched I brought the moist warm material to my face, inhaling deeply of her scent. It was as if she knew; as she slowly slid back onto the edge of my desk, sliding her loose night shirt upward.

I stared as more of her flesh came into view; and then my eyes locked on the smooth bare lips. They were swollen with desire, and glistened with her juices; it drove me crazy to realize this was making her as hot as it was me.

Reaching up I gripped those firm thighs, opening them further, watching the petal open and her pink interior open for me. I could have kissed my way to her, or even teased her by licking; it was too late.

Just like Raye had done, I scooted forward in my chair, and drove my head been her thighs. Her entire body spasmed in my grip as my tongue sliced between those open lips and probed deep inside her.

I felt her thighs rise slightly, pressing against the sides of my head; her small hands reaching down to grip the back of my head. She tugged at the back of my head, grinding my mouth into her. I felt her clit against the bridge of my nose and I pushed into her.

I sucked her warm cream into my mouth, and then teased along her lips. I felt her shudder as the fat of my tongue slid across her throbbing clit.

Raye tugged at the hair on the back of my head, tilting my head upward. My eyes slid up her belly, and across her now bare breasts. God, when did she take off her night shirt?

My eyes locked with hers, large brown saucers staring down at me; with a burning lust lighting her face. I sucked in on her clit, and then bit it lightly with my teeth. Her eyes fluttered but never left my face.

Reaching down one hand, she took mine in hers. Lifting our hands, she placed the flat of my palm against her firm round breast. I have to tell you that Carol has beautiful breasts, and I love giving them the special attention they deserve; but God help me there is something about the breasts of a nineteen year old.

They stand proud out from her tiny body, firm and full; yet are pliant and soft when you knead them. The nipples are puffy and swollen with desire with dark areoles that crinkle under your touch.

As I sat there, staring into her eyes, I felt and saw every signal her body gave. Her nipple hardened like small rock under my palm; I felt her thighs begin to quiver against my cheeks. Her fingers at the back of my head curled like talons as she gripped me tighter.

I silently lifted my other hand to between her thighs, hidden just under my chin and waited. I saw her eyelids flutter and knew; driving a single fat finger between her swollen lips and deep into her.

"Daddy" a soft whisper escaped her lips.

Ray's eyes popped open wide in surprise as she felt her tight walls stretched; her body gave a violent jerk and I watched the muscles in her belly flex. Her eyes never left mine as a hot gush of fluids filled my mouth.

I sat there and drank deeply of my daughters' sweet cream as she watched. When the second gush washed out of her, I deliberately let it soak into my face and drip down my chin; reveling in her smell.

I could feel her body start to slowly settle onto the desk as her orgasm ebbed. I pulled my face from between her thighs, running my tongue over my lips. Raye released my head and as she pulled her hand back, her finger traced along my glistening cheek.