All Comments on 'Silent Love'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WHAT!!!

Don't end there!!! Part II ?

Bear_TrainerBear_Trainerabout 4 years ago

That was great! I hope there is a part 2 & more.

Omart57Omart57about 4 years ago
Gawd, MountainDewMan!

This one is so hot my monitor is smoking!!!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 4 years ago

You are my new favorite writer. What a creative twist on an old classic theme. While it seems near impossible for him to burst in on the pair and then fuck Raye undetected, it sure made for a white hot sex scene. Loved this!

NegamerguyNegamerguyabout 4 years ago

Excellent, again!

Please continue the story of this family!

OneIBlindOneIBlindabout 4 years ago
I'm gonna need more!

WOW, this was amazingly hot! The story stands well on it's own, but a follow up would be a welcome read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice

Very good work, keep it cumming.

noahbudienoahbudieabout 4 years ago

Great build up and nice twist about the wife not knowing.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
nice

another mountaindewman masterpiece! BRAVO!!!

pops12345pops12345about 4 years ago
Wow

That was different...you did a great job spinning this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Masterful

You are, indeed, a master of this genre. You are right there at the top of the list with other incest greats on this, or any other site. Names such as Mentalcase, Contrasting, Mr.HereWriting, RawlyRawls, VertigoJ, JoeJ, Nick Scipio, Big Ed Magusson, Bluedragon, and Dark1. These are giants in the family love world, and you rightly belong in that pantheon with them. This story was HAF, and I look forward to more of it, or anything else you post. Five huge stars that I wish was ten.

Jedd

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

Another classic MDM story! The way you ended this story begs for a followup chapter. Five stars and a favorite point!

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudeabout 4 years ago

Holy shit that was HAWT!!!

Wow.

FDD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Perfect erotic sensual and powerful story from my fave author.

superfreak4000superfreak4000about 4 years ago
Nice work!

Very HOT and engaging. Very descriptive but not overly done or obtrusive. Just right...well done! Something for me to learn from. I look forward to reading your other stories.

Thanks for sharing!

Robinius1Robinius1about 4 years ago
Very Nice.

Hot as hell. The last scene, where he fucked his sexy daughter from behind while the girl was eating her mother's pussy was a bit of a stretch - a little hard to believe that mom didn't realize what was happening while her daughter was being 'pounded.'

I generally don't like father-daughter incest because of the father's position of trust but this was a good story. Thank you.

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlflabout 4 years ago
Mmmm

I can see all the big daddy cocks throbbing at this story. Makes me wet

5thRing5thRingover 2 years ago

I don't find many stories here that actually work for me, but this one did.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Outstanding!

Kewldawg001Kewldawg001about 1 month ago

That was fucking insane

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous