Silent Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was my signal, reaching down I gripped her slender hips, and started pounding. I could hear her slurping as her face plowed between her mother's thighs. My cock was squeezed by those tight hot walls as I drove in and out.

This was not love making, this was primal, down in the gutter, fucking. I couldn't see what she was doing to her mother, but whatever it was, it was driving Carol insane.

I listened to my wife whimper and moan as our innocent nineteen year old daughter feasted on her. I picked up the pace, hammering into Raye as I listened to Carol begin what I knew was her pre-orgasm tirade.

"That's so good baby girl" Carol moaned. "Eat momma of fuck...suck my clit...shove those fingers deep baby..." she babbled.

Then, the most amazing thing happened; Raye pulled her head free of her mother's clenching thighs. She stared back at me with juices dripping down her chin. I could feel her walls tightening around my thick cock; I could tell she was getting close herself.

I shifted forward as Raye leaned up her mothers' body; I could see her pert tits sliding across her mothers' as she slid up. When her face was even with Carol's; my silent lover put the final touches to her mother.

"You like that mommy" I heard her say in a little girl voice. "You like your little girls fingers buried in your cunt?"

"Yes...God help me yes" I heard Carol pant.

"My little mommy slut" Raye's voice drove into Carol. "Letting her teenage daughter eat her wet pussy" her voice dripped with lust.

God she was driving Carol insane, I could tell by the moaning that was now constant. I could feel the tension building in my balls as I listened.

"I'd eat your pussy...with daddy's cock buried inside you" Raye almost hissed down at her mother. "I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you mommy slut." her voice egging Carol higher.

"Oh God...Raye...what you doing..." Carol grunted as her hips jerked.

"I'm cumming mommy" Raye whispered. "I'm cumming for you...on daddy's cock."

I don't know if Carol believed it was actually happening, or if she thought Raye was just talking; but at that moment a hot velvet glove gripped my cock. I felt hot cream pump out around my shaft, and I knew it was dripping down my daughter's thighs.

"Cumming...daddy's..." that was as far as Carol got when a deep gurgling noise came from her throat.

Carol was cumming, and hard, it had been years since I had heard that reaction from her. The fact she was cumming on her daughter's fingers; while her daughter spewed hot pussy cream all over me; was too much.

I gritted my teeth, trying not to moan or scream out. I felt my cock jerk deep inside Raye. My daughter looked over her shoulder at me, and that sultry smile played on her lips as I filled her tight pussy with my cream.

Drained completely, I pulled my hips back; and with a soft sucking noise slid free of Raye. I looked down and could see my thick white cum clinging to her pouty lips; I knew she had to be filled totally after that load.

I staggered back and retrieved my cast aside clothes, I looked up and Raye was watching me silently. I started to head for the door to the bedroom, Carol had not discovered me here yet, and I wanted it to stay that way for now.

Just as I reached the bedroom door, I looked back at the pair. I watched amazed, as Raye straddled her mother's head, and slowly lowered her cum filled pussy onto her mother's face.