All Comments on 'Silent Love Ch. 02'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Omart57Omart57about 4 years ago
Wow Just-

keeps getting better! Awesome, Dude!

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 4 years ago
You are truly my favorite author

Many of my favorite authors have come and gone but you have become my favorite. HEYALL can’t hold a candle to your work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Outrageous

Outrageously erotic ! ! ! You my friend have the gift many others aspire to. I think the blarney stone you kissed was very recently sat upon by a hot 19yr old daughter! Keep up the good work please. Am greedily looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very Hot.

You really do come up with some very hot stories. Good charscters in this one. Keep tge coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
HAF

Yeah, what the first three just said. Now fast forward 20 years as he bangs his daughter/granddaughter while her mom/sister straddles her face. I'm sure grandma is there, just dont know where she fits in. You're da man, for real. Five.

Jedd

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
sweet

wow another M.D.M. masterpiece! plenty of chapters left for these three and their progeny. keep up the great work!!

winterplayingwinterplayingalmost 3 years ago

Holy Hell---that was sooo hot! Sexy! Your use of words and description are stunning. I literally can picture this in my mind and cannot help but feel a bit like a voyeur. YES! And quite turned on too. Although you drive me a bit crazy at times with how your stories drop off and I want more... I have truly come to appreciate this style of yours. Invariably some writers add too much to the ending and kind of ruin it. So I loved this ending. Imagination :-)

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG12 months ago

I did not comment on Part 1, but I have to make one here...

THIS IS ONE OF THE NASTIEST STORIES I have read on Literotica, EVER!!!!!! You have absolutely captured the essence of a family who needed spice, and Rae has supplied that to both Mom AND Dad...helping them move past the "impediments" Carol seemed to have in her psyche...

I have not enjoyed a series like this in quite a while...my belly was in turmoil reading, waiting for what was coming next. I cannot believe you have not written a sequel yet!!

Five**5**Stars, and deserving of so many more!!!!!!πŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸ’―πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑πŸŒͺ️πŸŒͺ️πŸŒͺ️πŸŒͺ️πŸŒͺ️

bumblegrumbumblegrum7 months ago

One of the best. Hot hardly describes this story, added to which it is well written. Many thanks, MountainDewMan; well worth all five stars, more if they were available.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ok, this was very hot, for sure. Being a dad, I was pretty concerned about where Raye had learned all that. And I was pretty concerned about how the wife went suddenly from "blowjobs are obscene" to sticking her finger up his ass. ??? But, fuck, what the hell. It was super hot though, so nothing else matters, right? That's right isn't it? What?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous