All Comments on 'Silent Pt. 01'

by SweetNothingsAndBeyond

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

milieu...

enough said

one star for the condensing authors note

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nope

Don't buy a word of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Don't bother

Don't bother posting the rest of it. This shit is rubberstamped a thousand times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fucking crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Boss taking a husband's wife

Another cuck story about boss and wife while husband watching. Garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
1

The condescending intro was enuf to not bother. Judging by the other comments I made the right decision. BTW, I don't care where you live in the world, absolute crap is absolute crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

And I politely give you a 1* for your obnoxious preface.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 3 years ago
Same old stuff...

Boss cuckolds his employee by screwing his cheating wife. Nothing new here, just a standard cheating storyline. I gave this sorry story 1 star for the effort, but it wasn't that much of one.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Dove right to the bottom of the porta potty to find this one didnt you!

You could be from Bum Fuck Egypt and it would still be a bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Willing cuckoldry Garbage

Gave it a ONE STAR rating which it deserved.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

What is the fascination that some writers have with "married pussy?"

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondabout 3 years agoAuthor
THANK YOU READERS !!!!

8000 READERS.... 7 FAVORITES.... FOR A LESS THAN 5 MONTH OLD WRITER... I PROBABLY CAN'T ASK FOR ANYTHING BETTER OR MORE!!!

YES, I FORGOT... 10 COMMENTS.... MOSTLY MY FAVORITE ANONYMOUS READERS... LIFE CAN'T BE BETTER THAN THIS...!!!

DESPITE MENTIONING AT THE BEGINNING ABOUT THE STORY CONTENT AND CONCEPT... STILL WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE SO MUCH BIASED TO SKIP THE STORY AND RUN DOWN TO THE COMMENT COLUMN TO PUT SOMETHING SO EAGERLY... I FAIL TO FATHOM OUT TILL NOW... ???

BUT I'M HAPPY... RATHER VERY HAPPY... FOR THE SO-CALLED 'TRIBE' WHO TAKE THE PAIN OF SELECTING MY STORIES SINGULARLY NOT ONLY TO MARK 1* BUT ALSO TO PUT IT BLACK AND WHITE IN THE COMMENT COLUMN!!!

IF MY STORIES COULD COOL DOWN THEIR FRUSTRATIONS THEN AT LEAST IT HAS GOT SOME POSITIVE CONNOTATIONS!!!

THEN THERE ARE THOSE 25TH, 26TH, 27TH AND 28TH COMMENTATORS... WHOSE ONLY PASS-TIME IS TO PUT A NEGATIVE COMMENT ON THE NEW 'LITEROTICA' SUBMISSIONS RELIGIOUSLY ON A REGULAR DAILY BASIS......

RECENTLY I DISCOVERED THIS FROM ONE OF MY FAVORITE AUTHORS COMMENT SECTION... THIS FAVORITE AUTHOR OF MINE IS WRITING SINCE 2015. HE HAS 20 STORIES TO HIS CREDIT. ALL ARE LOVING WIFE STORIES. 17 OUT OF 20 STORIES ARE UNDER 'HOT' AND 4 OF HIS STORIES FALL UNDER MOST OF THE LW STORIES SIMILAR STORY CATEGORY...

STILL THESE 25TH, 26TH, 27TH AND 28TH COMMENTATORS GIVE SUCH BIASED AND FILTHY STATEMENTS... I FEEL PITY FOR THEIR MENTAL MAKE UP.

IF A READER CAN'T VALUE A PLACE OR LOCATION'S IDENTITY IN MIND WHILE READING A FUN / FANTASY STORY FOR PLEASURE READING... THEN TO ME THAT IS A SERIOUS MENTAL BLOCK NEEDS IMMEDIATE PSYCHOLOGICAL INTERFERENCE...

THIS STORY OF MINE HAD A RATING OF 1.7* IN THE FIRST DAY!

BETTER THAN MY PREVIOUS STORY 'PRENUP' WHICH HAD 1.5* IN THE FIRST DAY ON 26TH FEBRUARY 2021!

TODAY ON 16TH MARCH AFTER 19 DAYS PRENUP HAS A RATING OF 2.68*!!!

A GROWTH OF 70 % IN 19 DAYS FLAT!!! THAT TOO FROM 380 RATING PERSONNEL!!! CAN I ASK FOR ANYTHING BETTER THAN THIS??? BY THE TIME PRENUP WILL BE THREE MONTHS OLD.... IT WOULD CROSS 4* RATING LIKE MOST OF MY PREVIOUS STORIES!!!

TODAY 3 OF MY STORIES ARE UNDER 'HOT' WITH 4.55* TO 4.68*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND 4 OF MY STORIES ARE VERY CLOSE TO THE MARK OF 'HOT'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY THANKS ARE DUE TO ALL MY 350,000 ESTEEM READERS FOR THEIR VALUABLE TIME ENERGY AND EFFORTS SHOWN TO A LESSER KNOWN WRITER LIKE ME...

PLEASE KEEP ON POSTING YOUR GOOD, BAD AND UGLY COMMENTS... THESE ARE THE SUSTAINING POWER BEHIND MY WRITING SPIRIT,,, HELP CONTINUE TO EXCEL...

HAVE A GREAT DAY... KEEP READING LITEROTICA... TO BOOST UP THE ENERGY LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luedonluedonabout 3 years ago

As SB says:

"What is the fascination that some writers have with 'married pussy?' "

.

What about her other bits? Weren't they there for the marriage ceremony?

Is it only in LW stories that we have married bits? Do Fetish stories have people with 'married feet' or other married body parts?

.

Lue

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Sorry Nothings

Your arguments about your stories popularity just don't hold water. Scores tell the story. Stooping to ir cuck can't save this mess. Using the descriptive " hairy married pussy" more than once will make even Lue cringe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What the fuck are you talking about ? Hot Stories?

I took a look at the scores of your stories and I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. The LW stories didn't fare so well. And why the fuck are you writing multiple chapter stories in different categories. Put them all in the same category idiot. Nobody wants to chase a story all over the place. Funny you crow about how great your stories are, but how many made it into the "hall of fame" of any category? NONE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
re: sbrooks

You made a good point. I don't know how many stories I've read where the authors made a point about "married pussy". Maybe married pussy is sweeter? lol As to story, ridiculous. Wow, this author likes to brag and really he's got nothing to brag about. The scores aren't all that great.

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondabout 3 years agoAuthor
JAUNDICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGARDING ... ANONYMOUS.... SBROOKS.... 17TH MARCH 2021

ANONYMOUS 17/03/2021 AND OTHERS...

TO A GUY WHO SUFFERS FROM JAUNDICE... THE WHOLE WORLD LOOKS YELLOW!!!

SIMILARLY TO AN 'IDIOT' THE WORLD LOOKS IDIOTIC!!! NOT SURPRISING...

SELF ANALYZING IS NOT BRAGGING...

FOR AN AUTHOR WITH LESS THAN 5 MONTHS INTO LITEROTICA...

IF I HAVE 55 FOLLOWERS....

READERSHIP IN HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS...

EVEN THIS STORY CROSSING 12000 READERSHIP...

I'M PERSONALLY HAPPY...

IT DOESN'T COUNT TO ME WHAT A HANDFUL OF PEOPLE THINK OR TALK ABOUT IT...

WHO CARES REALLY???

THERE ARE 10 READERS WHO HAVE SELECTED MY STORY AS FAVORITE!!!..

WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT TO ME...

I REALLY CARE A DAMN ABOUT LUNATICS IDIOTIC COMMENTS ABOUT SOMETHING WHICH HAS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY....

... AND 'YES' WHEN I WRITE A STORY... IT IS MY DOMAIN... EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN THIS SET OF FANTASY... A MARRIED PUSSY OR A HAIRY MARRIED PUSSY OR A PUFFY AND LONG LABIA...

MY WAY OF THINKING AND ELABORATION...

ONE MAY LIKE IT OR HATE IT BUT CAN'T CHANGE MY WAY OF WRITING AND THINKING!!!

IT'S MY DOMAIN... AND I LIKE IT THAT WAY!!!

KEEP ON WRITING ABSURD COMMENTS.... AN EMPTY MIND IS A... DEVIL'S WORKSHOP!!!!

KEEP READING LITEROTICA... IT WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY... AND KEEP YOU FIT... HAVE A GALA TIME...

HOPE TO MEET YOU ALL AGAIN AT THE COMMENT COLUMN WITH MY NEXT SUBMISSION... TILL THEN KEEP YOUR IMAGINATIONS INTACT... HAVE A GREAT TIME...

LAST BUT NOT LEAST... WITH 'SILENT'... I HAVE ADDED 7 FOLLOWERS TO MY LIST... I AM A HAPPY PERSON WITH THE WAY THINGS ARE SHAPING OUT.... AND IF THAT IS BRAGGING... LET IT BE... I LIKE IT THAT WAY...

luedonluedonabout 3 years ago

My dear Mr SNABeyond,

.

Comments are more readable when the Caps Lock key is off, in my opinion.

.

It's your story. Write for yourself, not for the readership. You'll never satisfy them all, anyhow.

.

And they're our comments, which we write for ourselves. There's not too many designed to be helpful to the authors.

.

Just accept that, and everybody will be happy. There's no need to become defensive.

.

Lue

lustylionlustylionabout 3 years ago
Hot story

Very hot and we'll described. We are here to enjoy erotic fantasy. So forget about negative comments. I enjoyed your story very much. Keep writing.

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you LUSTYLION!

You've made my day!

I'm reading Literotica since 2004.

I's planning to be a writer since 2018.

Its three years of hard work before finally I started submitting my stories.

Any author for that matter, does spend quality time and effort in submitting a story.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Nothings, you take that advice from old Lusty lion, and your stories will score as.high as his. Rare air that.

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondabout 3 years agoAuthor

1ST TO 99TH!!!

AB TO YZ!!!

ADVICE IS TAKEN FROM SENSIBLE PEOPLE!!!

PEOPLE WITH BALANCED MIND, ATTITUDE AND BEHAVIORAL PATTERN!!!

NOT FROM PERSONS WHO SEE NEGATIVE THINGS EVERYWHERE!!!

I SINCERELY ADVICE... DON'T GET INTO NEGATIVITY SO MUCH THAT YOU START GETTING SCARED SEEING THE POSITIVE ASPECTS LIFE!!!

I CAN ONLY PITY SUCH SITUATIONS...

GET OUT OF SUCH SITUATIONS ASAP!!!

SOONER THE BETTER!!!

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

It seems to me that idiots are not dying out in your country either. So at least something connects your country and my country, right? But always remember, you get the applause for your story from the sickly perverted cuckold fans!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Wow! Scores rising exponentially! Up to 2.0 already and heading for the top.

newmantopleasenewmantopleasealmost 3 years ago

Don’t listen to the haters. This was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ALL CAPS DO NOT MAKE YOU CORRECT.

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you NEWMANTOPLEASE for your inspirational comment. Any writer crave for inspiration. I'm no exception.

Dear ANONYMOUS, I never say I'm always correct. So also anybody, including you.

USING CAPS IS MY WAY OF PUTTING EMPHASIS ON A STATEMENT. AND IT'S NOT YELLING!

My story my way. I've said it infinity times. Thank you.

SlntvoyeurSlntvoyeurabout 2 years ago

Truly amazing!!!!!

Just love your erotic descriptions and the way you take this story, I can almost feel it right in front me. So hot and raunchy....

Looking forward to a lot more. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetNothingsAndBeyond@SweetNothingsAndBeyond
I am an Indian. Born and brought up in India. Did my MBA from Delhi. Worked with a few MNCs. Have worked in 8 Countries of 3 Continents. Asia - India, UAE, Kuwait and Singapore; Europe - Italy, Germany and France; South America - Chile. I am married and have a daughter. I am ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Silent Series Info