Silent Pt. 02

Story Info
Beyond The Secrets Of Seduction.
10.1k words
3.91
13.1k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SILENT PART II

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

******

When Money Speaks... Truth Is SILENT!!!

******

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This is a LW story. Can be tagged under Interracial, BBC, Hairy Married Pussy, Ditching, Cuckolding, Boss and Submissive Wife. Its' a natural flow love story... Love knew no bounds... Its' beyond the traditional love story... Where age is just a number... And marriage is not a factor for constraints... Many people may differ to my opinion... And its' pretty natural and obvious...

But every story is a writer's domain of creation... So also this story... It's my domain... My world... Where everything is possible... Romance, love and sex in any way, form and place... Not necessarily between same age and unmarried people... Lust is probably a tag stronger than love... My world, my story, my feeling... Purely fun, fantasy and pleasure reading...

ROB, DIVYA and DEV... You may like them, you might hate them, but certainly you just can't ignore them...

You are decently cautioned and politely warned about the story line and content... If you like these type of stories than you might like this story too... If not please stop reading it right away... And move over to the wide range of other categories... And stories available in Literotica in abundance... As per your choice and liking... Its' not bragging by any chance... As some might think... Or put it across... But a sincere attempt to save your time and peace of mind... Have a great time reading this story... And have a great day!

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

******

PRELUDE: (Re-cap of SILENT PART I)

Dev and Divya were a well to do couple from Mumbai, India. Owing to post COVID-19 economic slowdown Dev lost his job to get another as VP for a new company. His new boss was a black -- Andy Roberts (Rob), was his childhood friend Bob's father. Rob's wife Gina and son Bob died in a freaky road accident long time back.

Rob aged 65 was a man mountain with a height of 6'3" and a weight of 240 pounds. He was a womaniser with a 12" long cock with a girth of 7.5". Dev was totally submissive and timid in front of him all the way and all the time. He was helplessly watching and enjoying the show when Rob was opening flirting around with Divya -- His wife of 10 years.

Rob invited the couple to his five star hotel suite for a drink and dine... Dev was drunk and passed out... And got up in the middle of the night... To realise his wife of 10 years a mother of two was in Rob's master bedroom king-size bed... And his boss was taking his dear wife in every possible and perceivable position causing multiple orgasms and leaving her totally satisfied and satiated...

Then what happened?

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

******

CHAPTER: 6 -- Twist In The Tale!

THUD!

That was a loud noise which caused Dev to get up from his sleep all startled!

He'd a shocking expression in his sweaty face.

Oh shit, he had slept for a pretty long time. He just could not believe as to what he'd seen in his dream? Was that actually a dream? Only a dream? Or a nightmare? So realistic? So close to factual description? That was when he saw his empty champagne glass lying in pieces on the carpeted floor.

"What happened Dev?" Asked Divya from the other side of the room. Dev looked at her direction. He saw his loving wife sitting pretty on the single sofa. He studied her minutely -- The dress was absolutely immaculately worn the way she did it that day evening, her long and dense hair was as beautifully combed as she normally did to her dark and straight shampooed hair, and her makeup was all well intact without any hint of smug. She was looking as pretty and beautiful as ever.

Was that means Dev was actually dreaming all those erotic thoughts till now? How could a dream be so vivid and realistic? What made him amazed was that -- In his own dream, he'd made a cuckold of himself!

Was that a hidden aspect of the other side of his so-called duel personality? Under the cover of a normal loving and caring husband, a cuckold husband was nurtured?

All the way?

All the time?

Unknown to him all along?

He as a caring husband wanted to see his beloved wife to be bedded and satisfied like never before by an Alpha Man?

That to by his own boss?

Who was old enough to be qualified as her father?

"Are you alright Dev?" Asked Rob from the other side of the room. Dev turned his face and saw Rob. He too was still in his office-wear, had not even changed his well ironed and pretty expensive formal office attire yet.

"Probably he had a bad dream and smashed the champagne glass in consequent effect." Interpreted Divya in a conclusive way.

Dev observed both Divya and Rob were talking to each other in a very casual manner on a range of extempore topics. Both were holding a champagne glass in their hand and were talking like long lost friends while enjoying paneer momos and chicken lollypops.

"Okay Divya, now Dev'll give you all the company you might be needed from your loving husband. Let me call it a day. Good night to you both." Saying so Rob retired to his bedroom.

"Oh Dev thank you so much for introducing me to Rob. He's such a darling. So jolly and so full of fun to talk to, but..." Divya stopped for a moment.

"But?" Dev repeated the question with a question mark in his inquisitive eyes.

"But... What I observed in his eyes... There was an unknown and unspoken pain of different kind. Though I could not fathom out what exactly that could have been." Said Divya tentatively

"Might be his haunted past of losing his only son and beloved wife in a freaky accident..." Dev was trying to reason it out.

"May be, but... The strangest part was... In between his talks... When he used to look at me... There was an awkward feeling in his eyes... I could see and feel that... Without any doubt or confusion..." Divya tried to say something without being able to explain it though.

"Might be he had found someone near and dear to talk to after a pretty long time."

"May be... I'm not sure."

"I think it's pretty late. You should change and lets' get into bed. Tomorrow you've a hard day in hand as Rob would be shifting to our place. You definitely need some sound sleep for sure." Dev was considerate while talking to Divya. Dev was always extremely caring and loving so far as Divya was concerned since day one of their marriage.

"Don't worry. I'll manage everything. Rob'll feel at home definitely. But tonight you'll have to manage me. And that would be pretty tough for you... I suppose. Saying so Divya gave a trademark giggle and vanished into the restroom.

And yes, she was not wrong. Dev'd not seen her that wet or that aggressive in a very long time. She dominated him in every sphere of the game that night! Be it 69 or a cowgirl, a reverse cowgirl or a doggies' position. She was insatiable and behaved like a teenage all throughout. Three rounds and forty five minutes down the line he's totally drained out when she finally gave him a mischievous satisfied grin and rolled over for a happy sleep with sweet dreams.

What a woman he'd married to! He couldn't have asked for anything more or better!

******

CHAPTER: 7 -- Who's Seducing Whom?

"You look even more beautiful as you rolled-out of bed my doll." Said Rob as Divya opened her hazel eyes slowly and looked at his manly chiselled face. As her gaze dropped down, she saw a tray with three cups of tea along with some cookies.

"Your favourite ginger tea and coconut cookies are here for my doll. I tried to prepare it for the first time. If you like it, then you would definitely make my day." Saying so he kept the tray on her bed and gave a mischievous smile while complimenting her very strongly on her night after morning glow for obvious reason. Which made Divya to turn beetroot with a strange shyness mixed with some feeling and some excitement?

Her look fall on Rob's beige coloured Bermuda. What she saw impressed her to the core. There was an impressive look in her desired eyes looking at his manly possession with total awe and lust. Even with only half erection, it was almost half way down his thighs. If the teaser is so good, how good would be the movie?

To avoid her gaze and lust, Divya was trying to get down, that was when he stopped her by pulling down her hand and made her sit back on the bed. She cooed, "Need to go to the restroom."

"Not before having my tea first. I've made it with all the pain only for your pleasure my doll, have to have a sip first and tell me how it is?" Rob was adamant and persistent as put his stand in a rather childish way to draw and drag Divya's attention towards him.

She smiled at his kiddish manner of pleading but surely liking the way he was behaving to impress her. And why not? Her husband's boss, trying to woo her with sincere efforts, she has all the more reasons to be happy and feel great about.

Divya took a sip and truly appreciated the taste and flavour of the premium leaf tea garnished with finely grated ginger, boiled to perfection giving that extra punch to get rid of the morning hangout.

"Ahhh... Rob, without prejudice this is one of the finest morning tea I'm having in a long time." Saying so she requested, "Can I use the toilet now?" Saying so she rolled out of bed and walked over to restroom.

"All yours' my doll." Saying so Rob directed his hand towards the restroom and gave her way not before adding, "I'm also preparing your favourite South Indian delicacies for breakfast. Get ready soon... If not sooner." Saying so he gave a light pat on Divya's fleshy posterior as she literally ran into the restroom with a childish giggle.

Rob too moved out of the room towards the kitchenette, that was what Dev was waiting for. The moment Rob was out, Dev was in. As Divya came out of the restroom, he literally dragged her to bed.

"What are you doing Dev? You've taken me three times last night. Wasn't that enough? Rob's preparing South Indian breakfast for us. Why don't you get ready so that we can join him right in time?"

"Not a bad idea. But what about a quickie for not more than five minutes." Asked Dev as he wide spread her legs like a pair of scissors.

"After taking me three times last night, you are again ready for more? Either you are crazy or insatiable."

"Blame it on you. Who told you to be so irresistible?" Saying so Dev slowly pushed into her with one slow and steady stroke. Within no time he was ball deep into her hungry cunt. Then for the fourth time in a matter of hours he started fucking her with slow and long strokes. Pulling out almost 4"-5" and then pushing up all the way in.

"Aaahhhhhh..." Was the only expression that escaped out of the beautifully ravished housewife's sexy mouth? "I can't believe it... I simply... Just can't believe it... In less than eight hours you're taking me four times... Either you've gone crazy... Or I'm still dreaming..."

Her moans and expressions were loud enough for Rob to hear from the small kitchenette where he was working in to impress his employee's voluptuous wife with every trick of the trade he knew and was playing those to perfection.

Divya in the state of extreme arousal turned her head to say something to Dev, but was distracted to see Rob standing there right at the entrance of the bedroom holding his half erect 10" black python in his hand and beating it off vigorously looking at the action on the Queen-size bed. His eyes were locked at the meeting point of their sexes. He was all the more excited to see her plump and hairy sex, and was beating his massive cock with full force with lust.

She was shocked beyond belief. She closed her eyes in a delirious state for a moment, the next moment when she opened her eyes, Rob was gone. She wondered -- was that a dream or reality? The Macho Man's presence and his awfully big cock in his hand were too many good things happening to her in too short span of time to be true! She was more than happy and apprehending as to what is there in stock for her for the days to come? When Rob will be shifting with bag and baggage to their suburban villa?

Dev's attention too got distracted from Divya's face towards the door. He could see nothing. As the viewership of the special teaser was restricted to a limited edition of viewership. But he was cleaver enough to guess something did happen out there which deviated Divya's attention. And as there were only three persons in the suite then, the man behind the scene could have been none other than Rob -- The special appearance hero! Or villain?

What amazed Dev the most was the changing colour and contour of Divya's lovely face aftermath her drifted attention to the door. Dev could hardly realised the very fact that his wife of 10 years was already sold out to an one footer cock meat with a bizarre glance for just a few seconds!

Her body movements and spasms were a consequent effect of that reality what she saw and was probably imaging back of her mind as her husband was pounding her from top in abundance as if there is no tomorrow.

It was a tough call to decide who was seducing whom? But not quite an easy call to conclude as to who was going to win the game at the end? And of course another million dollar question as to who was going to enjoy the game most?

Wait and watch would be the ideal way to grip and grasp...

******

CHAPTER: 8 -- Rob: Mystery Galore?!

After the first day's induction programme in the office, Rob told Dev to carry on with the day's work as he would be leaving early to pack up thing at the hotel suite and then would shift over to his house along with Divya.

Dev was happy and felt lucky the way Rob had shown confidence on him officially and an inclination for his beloved wife unofficially. He bestowed the credit on his better-half for the way she handled and moulded a hard task master into her way of liking and living.

What probably Dev fall short of realisation was that, his dearest wife too was playing to the tune of Rob. Actually at that moment of time it was a tough call to judge as to who actually was calling the shots? Rob or Divya? Dev had graced the occasion as that of an empire, so he was there in the role of only a judge, not to play the actual game by any chance.

After Rob left office, Ms. Ria Roy joined him in the conference room to brief him about the Company's business plan for the fiscal year. As the PPTs rolled out one by one Dev's attention drifted from the colourful slides onto Ria's beautiful face and then over to her voluptuous body.

For a Bengali woman -- Ria was fairly tall with an envious height of 5'9" and a weight close to 200 pounds. Her boobs were absolutely massive 42" 'DD' and butt cheeks were 44". It was impossible for her to walk even a single step without swinging her trademark boobs and butts -- Which were Rob's all time weaknesses and had added proportionate bulk to her envious assets with years of use and abuse by her sadistic boss -- Day in day out!

Dev looked at the PPT first and then onto Ria. He wondered as to which one of those two were more colourful? The PPT slides or Ria? Indirectly he appreciated Rob's choice of selection for a woman of calibre... The mascara on her drooping eyes... The lip-gloss on her pouty lips... The blush on her smooth cheeks...

"So? Rob'll be shifting over to your house tonight?" Asked Ria abruptly putting a sudden break onto Dev's thought process on her alluring body.

"Well, I guess so. But how did you know that?" Said and asked Dev simultaneously.

"You might know him for donkey's years, but I definitely know him better..." Said Ria with some seriousness on her otherwise expressive face, "Rob'd lost his wife long time back... And very early of his marriage... There's a void in his life since then... Very difficult to be filled up... Though physically it might be compensated... But mentally it's tough... Until and unless the person involved is of that calibre... To be compassionated enough... And tried to be equalled to... If not more to be derived from..." There were too many cuts and joints in Ria's meaningful yet meaningless incoherent talk for Dev to grasp the crux with so many ifs and buts.

He gave a confused look to her and asked, "What does Rob's wife's death had to do with his shifting over to our place?"

"Either you're too innocent or too dumb. I don't feel sorry to say so... Rather feel really bad for you..." Said Ria with a short pause and then added as a top-up, "If I may ask you a personal question... How close you're to Rob's family?"

"Very close. His son Bob was my bosom friend..."

"What about his wife?"

"You mean Gina aunty? She was a darling -- So much loving, caring and giving..."

"I know..." Replied Ria, "Gina WAS... IS... and WILL BE... The sustaining power behind Rob's success. If you've heard or known about 'BAD HABITS' then... Gina WAS and IS the biggest 'BAD HABIT' for Rob. Impossible to give up."

"Yes, I know" Said Dev with a meaningful concern in his voice, "Sometime I do feel bad for Rob Uncle..."

"...And I for YOU!" Murmured Ria in an unheard pitch.

"Did you tell me something?" Questioned Dev.

"Not exactly. But Rob had told me something definitely."

"What?"

"To treat you well. Its' part of our Company policy to take the new recruit for a dine-out. So, now it's my duty to comply and take you out for a candle light dinner."

"I appreciate your gesture and invitation. But as Rob would be at our place tonight, Divya would be too burdened to cope up with things..."

"Don't worry at all. Rob is never an intruding guest and Divya would definitely be a pleasurable host. In the meantime, let me take the pleasure of hosting you as per Rob's order and expectation. Pack up for the day. Let's move over to my hotel suite." Saying so Ria stood up.

******

CHAPTER: 9 -- Two / Too Odd Couples:

Divya opened the door and let Rob moved into their suburban villa.

******

Ria opened the suite door and let Dev moved into the luxurious suite.

******

Divya led Rob into the well planned and well maintained guest-room.

******

Ria led Deb onto the living room of the suite.

******

"Wow!" Exclaimed Rob looking at the well decor and maintained guest-room, "I must say you do have a finer sense of taste and inclination." Added Rob indicating the spare new tooth brushes and bathroom slippers, "Certain things don't necessarily come with cash... Its' class that inculcate minute detailing... I'm really happy to see that in you..."

"Thank you... For your nice compliments..." Divya said with shyness in her lovely face.

"I'm not pampering you my doll... You're incredible... The more I see you... The more I like you..." Rob was all excited in his vociferous talk about Divya in particular.

"Anything in particular I may help you out with Rob?" Divya was extra polite.

"Yes my doll... A glass of wine and... Your priceless company... If that doesn't bother you much..." Rob was a bit sarcastic.

"Not at all Rob... Rather my pleasure..." Saying so she drifted away...

"In the absence of Dev... For the time being... Can I take the liberty of asking you a personal question?" Again a sarcastic way of pondering into.