Silent Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her husband's reactions to his boss's advances towards her were even stranger when she considered how jealous and protective Dev was with seemingly every other man who made a pass at her any time, nothing in particular. Early into their marriage, he even got into a fist fight with many, who hit on her during a night out in the club, party or skating ring.

As she walked towards the mini-bar started to question herself on Dev's adulation towards his boss, especially as it related to the complacency he showed when Mr. Robert would hit on her directly or indirectly. She came out with two distinct bottles of champagne in both her hands and asked to Rob, "Which one would you like to have? LEFT or RIGHT"

"Anyone will do." Rob said with a smirk.

"Why nothing particular?" Divya asked with a tease.

"Because there nothing LEFT in the RIGHT! And there is nothing RIGHT in the LEFT!" Bob said with typical sarcasm.

"That's good one." Said Divya with a smile appreciating Bob's ready wit and disintegrated into the bar to prepare the Mimosa.

"Aaahhhhhh... Divya... My baby... You're a darling!" Saying so Rob reached her and gave a loving pat onto her opulent buttocks then continued, "This is the finest Mimosa I'd in a very long time."

"Thank you Mr. Robert. There are two distinct things in this Mimosa. First one being the champagne, which is a world class rare exquisite specially imported from Europe and the second one is the orange, specially arranged from Nagpur, the Orange-Orchard of India."

"I's admiring you ever since we first met, but now I ardour you all the more." Saying so Rob placed his huge hands over Divya's delicate buttocks and gave a gentle squeeze, all to the shock of Divya and surprise of Dev, "Call me Rob -- Sounds informal." Added Rob with a meaningful wink as he gawked into her deep cleavage.

That was when Dev told Divya detailed about Rob's past and his relation with him since his childhood. Divya became a bit sentimental hearing Rob's tragic past. She came a bit closer and rested her palm over his head and dragged his face onto her chest and said, "Sorry for hearing your past. Which can't be re-winded? But rest assure, we are family. Whenever you feel lonely, please do drop in without any hitch, we're at your service any day anytime."

Rob pushed his luck and pushed his head a bit further on to her fleshy mounds, giving her a small jolt, the nice fragrance emitting out of Rob's manly body was captivating and was enticing Divya to a great extent. To suppress her feelings for him, she wanted to divert the attention and asked, "Nice fragrance, what the name of the deo or perfume? Would love to buy one for Dev."

"Sorry baby you just can't by this at any cost. Its' ANDY ROBERT exclusive!" Exclaimed Rob with a naughty smile on his face, "This is more of my manly body odour rather than anything else. If you like it means, indirectly you liked me!" That was a small atom bomb Rob dropped onto Divya's sensuality gauging her feelings and she was flabbergasted with his words.

As she was struggling for words to explain her pitiable situation, she felt Rob had taken her small hand into his strong palms and giving it a meaningful soft touch, while Dev was watching the action intently. Clearing his throat Dev said, "Rob uncle's staying in Raheja's Retreat at Madh Islands. I requested him, why not to shift over to our place? Unless otherwise it's not too ordinary or inconvenience for him."

"I'd love to shift over to your place any day Dev," Rob said to him in an affectionate way, "But that would be taxing on Divya. And also encroaching into your privacy." Rob was considerate on his approach, while fiddling with the long nails of Divya in a slow and sensuous way.

"Not at all Mr. Robert, I mean Rob; you're most welcome into our house, unless it's too small or beyond official formalities." Divya added as to where Dev'd left the talk.

"Well if you both insist on so much, I'd love to shift over, but remember I'm a very demanding guest. It might put Divya into too much Extra work and Extra tension." Rob said while emphasising the words Extra a bit more and looking at her pretty face changing its colour from a lighter fair to a mild reddish tinge.

"Work or tension I don't think would be much of a problem for Divya. But privacy, yes you'll definitely step into her privacy quite a lot." Dev was vociferous.

"How's that?" Rob got a clue and caught it red handed. Divya's almond eyes were in alert mode and she was about to stop Dev from speaking anything further, but that was too late for her as Dev innocently explained it to the delight of Rob,

"Well, Divya always love to move around the house just in a hot pant and loose tee and nothing else."

"Ahha! Is that so baby?" Rob was excited as he asked, "Dev mean to say, you move in the house just in a tee with nothing underneath? That would be the best treat my sore eyes could ever see in a long time!" Saying so he turned his face onto Divya's heaving bosoms and gave a satisfied grin and added, "My shifting over to Divya's den is officially signed with the perks she's offering me. But I have a condition in place."

"What's that?" Asked Divya looking at Rob's greedy face exploring her body curves for an answer.

"You two will spend tonight at my hotel suite as my honourable guests and tomorrow we all will shift over to your place till the time I'm in Mumbai. And that's deal." Saying so he gave a final squeeze onto Divya's palm and got up.

******

CHAPTER: 4 -- Into The Luxurious Suite!

As the trio moved into the luxurious suite of Rob, Divya quickly made an observation about the interior. It had dark burgundy coloured mural design Persian carpet on the sprawling floor with Italian paintings on the high ivory walls, a queen-size mahogany bed on the outer room and a king-size Burmese teak-wood bed in the inner master bedroom. A double door freeze and a mini bar with a good stake of Indian and imported scotch, brandy, vodka, rum, gin and allied liquors. There were about two dozen wine and crystal glasses for a small get-together. Working table with chairs, couch, sofa, and a 60" plasma TV on the extreme wall.

As they entered the suite, Rob was a different person altogether. Extra nice, extra polite, extra descent and extra caring to both of them; but definitely a bit more loving, caring and giving towards Divya.

"It's all yours' my love, please feel free as if you're at home. Why don't we start the night with some of your choice? Asked Rob to Divya in a requesting tone. Divya went over to the mini bar to prepare the first round of drinks, as Rob sat down at the queen-bed and ordered for some veg and non-veg starters.

While Divya was preparing three glasses of scotch on rocks with soda, she was suddenly startled as she felt the fabric of her magenta mini skirt being pulled up and over her fleshy rump. The 18 degree Celsius of the suite central ac was hitting the bare skin on her over sensitive massive butt cheeks.

Suddenly a large hand gently slapped down on her smooth skin, and gave a bold squeeze. Her eyes darted wide, and her heart quickened in a momentary panic. The feeling was too manly to be true and too daring to be that of Dev's. She then heard the deep metallic voice of Rob, as he spoke to Dev in an authoritarian voice,

"Dev, I hope you are taking care of this beautiful woman. She deserves absolutely the best of attention in the world. She might be your wife, but today she's my special guest. Must be treated like a demy-Goddess in its true sense."

Divya looked at her husband of 10 years, expecting he would probably come to her rescue. But to her utter disbelief he was totally indifferent in his attitude and rather gave a sheepish grin only to heighten her owe and agony.

"I'll definitely try my best Rob Uncle, to make Divya happy all the time to come. She's my life. My small world obviously revolves around her." Dev tried to be rationale in his approach at the on-going high voltage drama happening right in front of his eyes between his loving wife and his over-dominating boss.

By the time Dev refocused his attention, Rob had already captured major portion of his wife's delicate spherical masses and continued to caress her opulent butt-cheeks for a few more moments, moving across the lace of her skimpy black panties and squeezing the other side of her soft and juicy rear. She was feeling restless with the heat of the moment; that was when Rob asked her in a dominant voice, "Is that true Divya? Is your husband taking proper care of you my love? Day in and night out?"

Divya just couldn't believe that her dear husband Dev was willingly watching his boss Rob groped her, and what was worse than that, he was approving it with a smiling face. She could gauge whether he was very embarrassed by the situation, but could also sense that he didn't want to say anything to Rob to deter him doing so. Rather his silence of the scenario was adding fuel to fire.

Divya was a bit perturbed and despite her legitimate anger, she being the loving and ever-dutiful wife replied in a subdued tone, "Yes Rob -- Dev does take care of me to the core. Never gave me a chance to ask for or complain about anything." She awkwardly chuckled while mortified like never before.

"Good." Rob pronounced in a dominant voice and let her dress fall back into place, and continued to move about the mini bar as if nothing had ever happened.

Though feeling furious less towards Rob and more towards her husband, Divya thought it would be prudent to be quite at that moment of time and flashed a forceful smile while offering the scotch glasses to the two distinct men belonging to two opposite poles in regard to personality and temperament.

Her mind raced through a stream of extreme emotions 'Yes' or 'No'? To be or not to be? One is dear and the other one is near? One is young and one is old? But the old is much younger in temperament and behavioural pattern. Whereas the young one is much more timid and submissive in approach? There was a sea gap between the two, like their physical aspect, their mental approach too had a gap. A wide gap.

Despite the ordeal of harassment, for which she thought of screaming. But despite all those odds to her utter dismay Divya felt a shudder went through her whole body and then despite her unwillingness she felt dampness between her legs. There was a sense of urgency. She felt like pulling Dev into the bed and ride him like a reverse cowgirl until her body gets satiated with multiple orgasms.

By the time they had the third peg; Dev had almost collapsed back into the black latherite couch.

"So, what would you like to have for dinner Dev? Indian, Chinese or Continental?" Rob offered the choices in a somewhat easy and casual tone.

Dev could only nod, still in a delirious state. "I can't believe how good the scotch was. Does it make any business sense?" He asked as if intended to continue the discussion, but instead found himself falling flat on the couch and passed out the very next moment; only to a meaningful smirk from Rob, who had deliberately made his scotch double strong in the second and third peg. So, it was natural for Dev to pass out, because when Bob and Divya had three pegs, Dev had five pegs technically speaking.

******

CHAPTER: 5 -- Alpha Men Are A Breed Of Different Kind!

Somewhere in the middle of the night Dev got up in a still dizzy state to a much darker room after quite a few hours of senseless sleep. He was groggy, and realized that the drinking was a tag more than his usual quota of two pegs, which had probably sapped all his energy. He glanced around to an absolute empty room, but before long the low noises made things pretty apparent.

It was his dear wife's painful grunting. Neither very near nor very far off. But distinct enough to recall her ecstasy of total sexual bliss. Soon he saw a faint light shining through the crack of the master bedroom door. He got up and stood bit unstable, with a typical churn in his stomach and familiar knots in his belly. His 6" cock with a girth of 4" was standing erect inside his slacks, despite his anxiety, anticipating immediate attention. He slowly moved across the living room carpet over to the master bedroom door with tentative steps and fear galore.

With every forward step his loving wife's painful groans grew louder and louder, and the noise of sweating bodies mating and colliding with mighty force began to make a slow but distinct appearance to his dismay and uncomfortableness. He glanced between the cracks of the door into the lowly lit master bedroom.

What he saw inside made his jaw literally dropped onto his knees. Both of them -- His wife of 10 years and his boss of 10 hours -- were stark naked, on Rob's large king-size bed with thick cushions and satin bed spreads..

That was the true site of Dev's actual cuckolding, where their honest admissions and were making true confessions making it appeared to be honest to the core. His boss Rob was fucking his loving wife Divya so hard and so good which was pretty evident from the priceless expressions on Divya's sweaty and satisfied face.

The way her hair was dishelved and her body was covered with sheen of sweat, it appeared that they were into that carnal act at least for the past couple of hours. They were fucking freely, uninterrupted by any external distraction and totally enraptured by one another's internal brewing sexuality. They must have had experienced their initial explosions of sexual exploration long time back, in their initial act of mindless fucking, and hence now they were aimed at something deeper for a long lasting impressions.

Rob had Divya in a doggy position on the well cushioned bed. Dev looked on as his voluptuous wife's large boobs were bouncing violently as his boss took her from behind with forceful inward thrusts. Her massive ass-cheeks jiggled as she received his powerful thrusts endlessly with brutal force. It was much similar to a typical scene from a raunchy interracial porn-flick, which Dev and Divya had seen together quite recently, but their words were much more inciting and realistic in comparison to any porn flick,

"OOHHHH... GOD... DIVYA... I JUST LOVE THIS TIGHT PUSSY OF YOURS'." Rob grit his teeth and smacked Divya's plump ass while relentlessly pumping his huge organ in and out of her in a rhythmic way as he spoke to her deliriously.

Dev was shocked to see Rob's cock. It was beasty and unrealistic. The black python was at least a foot long and probably thicker than a Red Bull can. What was more amazing was the bulbous head of the cock. It was as big and as red as a big ripe tomato.

Dev was in absolute awe to see how that long and strong cock of Rob was plowing Divya's small and hairy pussy. She was grunting with each inward thrust and her pussy too was making an audible wet sound. She was dripping wet like Dev had never seen before. Taking the monstrous cock all the way in without even a millimetre of it outside her saturated cunt.

"OOHHHH MY GAWD..." Divya's moans were passionate and unshackled; she turned her tired head and looked back into Rob's burning eyes, "I LOVE THAT BIG COCK OF YOURS' ROB. IT FEELS SOOO GOOOD. I NEVER FELT SOOO FULL BEFORE. IT'S AMAZING. SHEER MAGIC."

Their words were quite hush-hush, probably a deliberate attempt seeming to avoid waking Dev up from his pass-out state. Divya moaned again and he gave her another raw and powerful inward push. Rob grabbed some of her long and dense hair and picked up the momentum, his large tennis ball size nuts where smacking onto her fleshy thighs as he was fucking her like a rage-doll.

He was in absolute control of her by then. With all power and poise he asked, "ARE YOU LIKING MY FUCKING YOUR MARRIED PUSSY?" She was silent. He repeated his question again in a more demanding tone. She could only moan with an, "UUUMMMMMM... AAAHHHHHH..."

"WHO'S FUCKING YOU BETTER? ME OR DEV?" Was Rob's second verbal attack. He pulled her hair, turned her face looked into her hazed eyes while asking her forcefully. Dev was never so assertive with his wife. Never. Not even once. But what was more shocking for him was his wife's facial expression. Her eyes glazed over as she searched for the right kind of words to express her inner most feelings.


"WHOSE PUSSY IS THIS?" Was the next banter from Rob? Dev was spellbound at Rob's battery of questions and Divya's unexplainable physical and mental condition. A lump formed in Dev's throat as he began to fiddle with his average dick as he intently watched the ongoing action.

Divya moaned low and long, "OMG! NO ONE HAD EVER FUCKED ME LIKE YOU ROB! YOU'RE THE BEST! I'M SOOO FULL LIKE NEVER BEFORE!"


He smacked her ass again, this time harder and faster. Her cheeks rippled and reddened in response to his sadistic assault. Dev looked on as her toes began to curl inward with pure lust enjoying every moment of it. That was incidentally pretty absurd that for the first time Dev noticed her bright red nail polish after the whole day was gone.

"WHO OWNS THIS CUTE LITTLE HAIRY PUSSY OF YOURS'?" Rob repeated his plethora of questions.

She groaned again, closing her eyes as another mighty orgasm brewed deep within her loins.

He smacked her ass yet again quite hard, causing her to whimper again with less pain and more excitement.

"TELL ME DIVYA. I OWN THIS PUSSY. THIS IS MY PUSSY. FOR ALL THE TIME TO COME." Was Rob's next dictum in a more assertive manner?

She moaned again as his pace quickened, her boobs bounced obscenely as his cock reached depths of her womanhood that Dev had never been reached even half of that at the best of his erection.

Divya turned her face and looked back at Rob one last time, her eyes totally discreet, lost in the purest form of lust and hunger as she murmured in a low yet firm tone, "IT'S YOUR PUSSY ROB! ONLY YOUR'S! TAKE IT BABY THE WAY YOU WANT IT! ANYWAY! ANYTIME! ANY PLACE!"

They both moaned deeply, lowly and truly. Divya squealed as her ass bucked back into his hairy crotch, milking him as he released his virile seeds deep into her fertile womb at the peak of her fertility period. Her hands clutched into the satin bed spreads, her toes curled violently.

Rob roared like a wild beast, "OH FUCK YEAH BABY! I'M CUMMING IN THIS HAIRY MARRIED PUSSY OF YOURS'! WHAT A CUTE LITTLE PUSSY YOU HAVE GOT! I'M PRETTY SURE DEV'S NOT EVEN HALF OF MY LENGTH OR THICKNESS!" His massive scrotum pulled up into his shaft as it pulsed, unleashing rope after rope of potent seed deep into his subordinate's submissive wife.

She screamed in complete pleasure and surrender as this mountain of a man claimed her in every primal sense of the word. Dev stood there like a statue and came in his slacks as their mating came to a blissful completion in front of his eyes, unknown to them, squirting his own load against the fabric of his slacks. That was when he observed his loving wife of 10 years had collapsed face down onto the bed cushion, completely satiated, and Rob fell over her like a heap of flesh totally satisfied. Dev saw the whole thing without a blink as his cuckolding was in the processing of completion which would probably take him to the next level as they meet the next time at his house.

******


12