Silent Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't require my permission to ask anything in particular... You're absolutely free to ask... Anything under the stars..."

"Well... In the absence of Dev... Can I be the 'Man of the House'? And treated in the same way?" That was sarcasm as its very best? Or worst?

"Uuummmmmm... Tough question... I need a glass of wine as a tranquilizer to answer that..." Divya was all hot and wet with the question and answer.

Her reply was enough to say despite not being explicit and open.

******

"You too stay in the same suite of Rob's?" Asked Dev a bit surprised.

"Yes. In all our official tours we share the same suite, though different beds." Said Ria with a naughty giggle on her face.

"No wonder... Why Rob's so protective about you..." Said Dev with an equally naughty smile as his glance drifted down from her pretty face to the opulent busts... Then over to her massive butt cheeks...

"Well, nothing is permanent in this world... Neither you nor I... The only thing that is constant is -- Change! And I had already seen that in Rob's eyes... Today morning and now seeing the same in your eyes..." Said Ria with a naughty wink and moved over to the mini-bar, "Scotch or Vodka?"

"Scotch on rocks." Replied Dev.

"Sure. Why don't you get comfortable in the TV lounge couch with your favourite programme? I'd join you shortly with your fav drink."

Dev moved over to the lounge, removed his shoes and relaxed on the couch and started shifting channels. What caught his fancy was the 'Private Paid Viewership Channel'. The moment he clicked the button, there were dozens of soft and hard porn flicks of national and international repute.

He again clicked on the interracial BBC porn flick -- There appeared a voluptuous fair married woman of about thirty. Her marriage ring was conspicuously glittering on her ring finger as she was talking to someone over her phone. Then entered a black Negro with a height of 6'6" and a weight of about 275 pounds. He started massaging the woman delicately with herbal oil. In the process removing her garments layer after layer.

Soon the woman was stripped down to her thong panty and lacy bra. With his prolong massage she was getting visibly excited. Then in the process she lost her top as well as bottom subsequently. The massage continued. The camera zoomed in. As he put his thick black fingers inside her puffy cunt as well as deep inside her wrinkled brown hole. She whimpered and groaned and he shaded his Bermuda. There escaped out an unrealistic 10" black cobra, dangling obscenely in front of the woman's face. She turned over into a 69 position and both started to pleasure each other.

As time approached fast, the woman started to writhed under the Negro's attack and begged to be fucked. He dictated his term. 'Earn It!' She rode him like a cowgirl and with every inch of the massive shaft getting into her married pussy, she was crying with ecstasy.

Time for a new position. The Negro pulled her and flips over the bed on her hands and knees and took her from behind in a doggie position. The woman became insane with lust. Her pony-tail was swinging vigorously and her boobs were oscillating seductively as she was grunting with pain and pleasure.

"Enjoying the show?" Dev heard Ria's voice from the rear. As he turned, there Ria was standing with two glasses of scotch. She had changed into a cute blood-red baby-doll dress giving a hint of her black thong underneath.

"Wow!" All that Dev could pronounce as she walked over to capture the couch Dev had occupied so far. As she handed over the scotch glass to him, they inter-twisted their hands to take a sip simultaneously to mark the celebration.

"Would you like to remove your dress? Or you want my assistance?" Asked Ria seductively.

******

"Why has not Dev come in yet?" Asked Divya innocently.

"First day in office. Too much of work pressure might be. Ria is a tough task master. She always loved to see people get DEEPLY involved." Said Rob emphasising the word 'DEEPLY' with a sarcastic smile.

"Would you mind some more wine?" Asked Divya.

"Sure, why not? Let me get freshened up. Why don't you get the drinks into the guestroom? We can sit and chit-chat a bit while enjoying the smoothness of the scotch." Saying so Rob vanished into the guestroom, while Divya moved over to the mini-bar.

She prepared two glassed of scotch on rocks and entered the guest-room. Rob was still in the toilet. His dresses were lying helter-scatter on the bed. She took them out for putting them into the laundry-room. As she lifted the trouser, his wallet fell down on the floor. She was quick to collect it and put on the bay-window side table. As the wallet had fallen flat opened inside-out, her look was caught onto the photo on the left hand side of the wallet.

She was stocked!

It was a photo of her!

For a moment she was stunned!

How the hell on earth it was possible?

Her photo inside her husband's boss's wallet?

Something beyond belief!

Then, the first thing that caught her attention was -- It was a black and white photograph!

The beige colour showed that it was a pretty old photo.

Though the face had a ninety per cent resemblance, the hair style was different.

Instead of long and straight hair... It was thick and bob-cut shoulder length hair.

She removed it from the slot and saw the reverse -- 'Gina on 8th May 1968'!

What an uncanny resemblance!

Rob's wife Gina had a ninety per cent similarity with her face!

Same face! Same eyes! Same nose! Same lips! Same cheeks! Same chin! Even same slender neck!

No wonder why from day one Rob was behaving pretty differently with her.

Actually, Rob was in a duel mind, the moment he saw Divya for the first time... And he had asked her, 'ARE YOU SURE YOUR NAME IS DIVYA?' -- Divya recollected Rob's conversation of day before yesterday.

As she was about to put the photo back into its slot, Rob's cell-phone buzzed with a WhatsApp message. Out of curiosity she opened it. There were a series of photographs from Ria. As she clicked open, there were more shocks in store for her!

There was Dev sitting on the lounge couch, trouser down to his ankle and Ria was giving his a bow-job!

The next one Ria was on the couch spread-out like an eagle, Dev's head was between her luscious thighs!

The third one Ria was ridding Dev in a reverse cowgirl position eyes closed enjoying the bliss!

The fourth one Dev was taking Ria in a doggie position!

That was enough for Divya to see!

She just could not digest it any further!

In one go she bottom-up her wine and then Rob's wine too in one go!

Her mind was racing, heart was burning and eyes were glazed!

She was hurt, could not see or reconcile with the idea of her husband being with some other woman! It was for the first time since their marriage, she saw her obedient and faithful husband deceiving her in such a wrongful way.

Seldom realising the fact that Rob was probably instrumental into the act of Dev to a large extent.

It was his way of trapping the husband in a way to trap the wife.

The reaction of Divya to the action of Dev was as per the anticipated plan by Rob for a larger game plan to seduce Divya in a better way of indulgence.

When anger, hatred, jealousy and vengeance play their part... Seduction becomes much more easy to play upon with... The voluptuous Punjabi beauty by now had become a puppet in the plans of Rob... And about to be played as per his whims and moods...

That was when she felt Rob's strong hands on her hips.

"So, you found out my little secret?" Were Rob's melting words slowly echoed into her ear, as his warm breath was felt on her slender neck, as he slowly nibbled her fleshy ear lobe with his thick lips. Divya literally melted with the sensuous touch of Rob and cooed,

"Also Dev's." Replied Divya, feeling the heat within.

"Jealous?"

"Angry!"

"How about taking some sweet revenge?"

"Where from would you want to start?"

"I'll go down on you! But in YOUR master bedroom! On YOUR master bed! With YOUR 'Mangalasutra' pretty much intact on YOUR slender neck!"

"Be my guest!"

"So, you finally decided to make me the MAN OF THE HOUSE!"

"That's a real tough job on you to prove... YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH!"

"YOU WON'T BE DISSAPOINTED FOR SURE..."

... AND I DON'T WANT ONE NIGHT AFFAIRS!"

"ME TOO..."

Saying so Rob put his big black hand on her fair and fleshy waist as they slowly walked towards the master bedroom up stairs.

******

CHAPTER: 10 -- Perseverance Had Its Own Rewards!

Dev got up in middle of the night and looked around, saw Ria was sleeping next to him totally naked. He looked at his wrist watch, it was 3.30 AM. 'Oh shit!' Wondered Dev. Divya would lynch him into pieces. He pulled the bed sheet and covered Ria from head to toe, got dressed up and left the hotel room in haste.

The moment he reached his villa, his heart started to pound with an unknown anticipated fear of apprehension. He slowly opened the front door with the duplicate key and stepped in. The house was totally dark and quite. He wondered whether that uneasy calmness was any pre-determined sign of a storm about to be erupted in his marital life of ten years? Tearing the calmness and darkness Dev climbed up one step at a time until he finally reached the master bedroom door.

Took a deep breath and opened the master bedroom door slowly with his heart in his mouth. He was in total awe as he saw the scene inside!

His boss was plowing his dearest wife of 10 years mercilessly!

He was shell-shocked!

Dumb-founded!

Hearing the light noise of the door opening, Rob turned around and saw Dev at the door. His face became grave and tone heavy, "I've stolen your beautiful wife from you since last night, when you were making out with my secretary Ria. By the way Dev, I've not forced upon Divya rather she volunteered herself to be taken in your master bedroom, on your master bed, with the sacred 'Mangalasutra' properly placed on her neck as I took her in various positions! Its' purely an exchange, between Ria and Divya, so, hopefully you should not mind what I'm doing to your wife. Because, you probably had done the same or even more with my secretary." Rob's monologue was more of a statement than a confession.

Divya too looked at her husband in an indifferent facial expression. No sorry or guilt in that. Neither any apology nor any shame in that expressionless face. Rather it was embedded in a heavy admixture of revenge and sexual overtone... Tit for tat... You did it... So do I... Never underestimate the feelings of a dedicated housewife... Her one look said it all...

As Rob was pounding her with slow rhythmic thrusts... She lifted her fleshy legs up and placed the same over his strong and muscular biceps for better and deeper access... Her one action spoken a thousand words without even opening of her pouty lips...

"I -- I think... You're not on pills..." Was all that Dev could blurred-out?

To which Divya reacted in a way, Dev could have never imagined. She extended her hands onto Rob's dark torso and pulled him further near to her and whispered into his ear, "Its' okay for you to come in me Rob. Absolutely fine with me. Dev deserved to be punished for being an adulterous husband."

There was a painful expression in Dev's face looking at the erotic act between his dear wife and his dominant boss. At the same time his wife's confession was like an arrow shot right into his heart.

As if that was not enough, Rob turned his face towards him and dictated in a dominant voice, "We need some privacy Dev. Hope being a gentleman you do understand etiquette and mannerism. So, why don't you close the door and leave me and my doll alone for some time?"

Dev had no words left to express any of his feelings to her and thoughts for him. As he retreated back while closing the door, the final words of Rob were like the final set of nails on his coffin, "Why don't you rest and come back with some brewing hot coffee at eight o'clock? Divya had a sleepless night almost, and needed to be refreshed, as tonight too won't be much of a different scenario than that of yesterday's."

One sentence spoke it all.

Dev turned back and moved out thinking what's there in store for him for the days to come. As practically speaking yesterday night Rob had already moved over to his house; and with all probabilities into his master bedroom too. Owning and capturing his wife of ten years with his manly personality and monstrous cock, which his wife Divya would never get tired of. Both of them put together would push him all the way out and down over to the ground floor guestroom bed. Making him a cuckold husband all the way... All the time to come...

Was it his own creation? Or he was a victim of circumstances? He wondered as he walked over to the kids room to see whether they were sleeping calmly or not. Because for him sleepless nights would be part of his lifestyle soon if not sooner...

******

CHAPTER: 11 -- The Game Of Dominant And Dominating!

Time stood still when post dinner Divya asked to Rob, "Do you want to go to the upstairs?" Her voice was laced with sexual cocaine.

Dev could feel a cold chill run down his spine, as she was all too eager not to even waste a single moment of quality time with him.

Rob smiled. A smile for him and a smirk for Dev on his helplessness as he moved one of his large black hairy hands on her opulent fleshy butt cheeks. Then slowly rubbing and pulling her huge ass-cheeks obscenely and giving a light slap he said, "Sounds good to me... My doll!" He then looked at Dev from the corner of his eyes and asked in a taunting tone, "Is that alright with you, Dev?"

That was when Dev observed Divya was looking at him, rather into his eyes expectantly for his approval. When two out of three persons in a given situation already consented and approved for particular thing, the third person was already out-numbered and his decision vetoed-out. His consent has got nothing to do with, but rather a glorified rubber stamp on the duo's authorised signatures on a non-judicial registered stamp paper.

His mind reeled. He felt a lump in his throat and a knot in his stomach. With much difficulty he could find his voice back to murmur, "Yeah, definitely Rob, please go ahead", still sitting like a couch-potato on the black latherite couch he gave a blank look to Rob.

No sooner his words eased out, Divya leaned down and kissed him with wild passion, she seemed to kiss her dear hubby for an eternity until her body suddenly jostled forward, as a slap echoing through the silence of the TV lounge.

Rob had planted a tight one on her voluptuous ass. Probably disapproving her passionate kiss on her husband's mouth. It was his way of showing his dominance over her. When it comes to Divya, he was very possessive since the first time he met her in the very same house and the very same place. He was quick enough to plan all his antics and actions immediately to trap Divya and getting into this situation within a matter of hours!

A manipulator?

A strategist?

Or 'Master of Game'?

Whatever name was to be given... the factual reality is that... Truly he had stolen Dev's dear wife Divya from him with precise ease!

What a cool operator!

Rob was all eager as well as desperate to grab it and have her by all means -- by hook or by crook! Inviting both of them to his hotel suite was part of his larger game plan. Assuming that Dev would spoil his game plan at the eleventh hour might trigger his adenines to free-flow in a much higher level than expected.

He felt an incredible sense of eroticism mingled with anger, jealousy and arousal by Rob's arrogant and dominant actions since his arrival that night at his place for a self imposed stay. But with all his maturity and patience he tried to refrain himself from doing anything stupid to spoil his beloved wife's sexual rendezvous So he preferred to remain rather calm and cool in the best possible manner.

"I'll be right back baby." Divya spoke sultrily as she stood up lazily, with the impact of four glasses of red wine. She brushed her long and dense hair behind her ears and gave her loving husband a flying kiss before grabbing Rob's large Negroid hand in her small Indian palm and slowly led him out of the lounge.

Dev looked on in aroused horror as Rob once again placed his free hand on her huge 40" ass-cheeks and pushing in the middle finger along the furrow of her butt-cheeks over the tight fitting thigh-high black party-wear. They both began to ascend the stairs; she was deliberately swinging her massive butt-cheeks in the most alluring manner to give her husband the dirtiest possible look and an uncontrollable hard-on, knowing fully well as to how much her loving husband worship her opulent ass-cheeks. As they climbed step by step up Dev knew exactly where they were headed to.

******

CHAPTER: 12 -- A Cuckold Was Born!

He couldn't help but wonder what an onlooker might have thought of him in this moment of harrowing time?

How could he let his boss take his wife upstairs, in his own home, in front of him almost?

What kind of man does that makes him to let his beloved wife be pulled away from him for someone else's carnal desires to be fulfilled in the most dominant way of seduction?

What his friends or colleagues would think of him if they happen to know how the hell on earth he's allowed his lawful wife to share their marital bed with his boss?

He was always a power player in his job and was extremely confident as well successful in his personal as well as professional life.

Yet there was something inherently submissive about his compliance in this particular act of his, which was anything but undeniable.

But who was the weaker man? The one who's controlling and jealous? Or one who takes pleasure in seeing his wife break free of social norms, values and become less inhibited in sexual chores and gratification?

Surely any husband with a normal 5" -- 6" penis with an average thickness and an understanding of sexual realities would admit that their wives, deep down, would any day love to try something different. A bigger and thicker one for that additional kick and thrill. There was something supremely erotic about coming to terms with that. Encouraging that exploration was the ultimate display of trust, faith and belief.

"OOOHHHHHH!"

The first moan escaped out of his loving wife's sensuous mouth and trickled down from the first floor master bedroom down to the ground floor lobby caused the hairs on the back of his neck to stand with eagerness to hear more. It echoed down the stairs and percolated down to hit him square in his chest. His stomach churned and his dick strained to the maximum level of discomfort.

"MMAAAAMMMAAAAAA!"

Her second moan caused his world to stop spinning. He muted the television instinctively, clawing the nails and clutching into the couch as he listened with perverted intent of the lingering voice of ultimate arousal. It was shockingly lingering and sadly realistic.

"OMG! YOU'RE SOOO HUUGGGEEEE..."

Her first honest statement of the night had started drifting their marital life apart.

It was destined to happen and was waiting for its derivative conclusion almost for almost a year from now. When they started doing the role-play in the darkness of their bedroom, wherein he became the submissive husband and she became the insatiable housewife and the 10" black dildo was the Alpha Man in waiting.