Silent Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he was never so assertive that his faithful wife would take the fantasy into reality in such a break-neck speed to happen within hours of meeting his dominating boss...

First in their house, then in the hotel suite, and finally back to their house and into their master bedroom straight...

It was already crystal clear; the moment Rob praised his wife openly in his physical presence. Added he became a mute spectator as Rob groped his wife's panty-clad posteriors in the hotel-room much to her hated discomfort and his hidden desire. After that it was only a matter of time what he was calculating and counting.

Because Rob was notoriously famous in our multi-floor multi-dimensional and multinational Company being a 'Casanova' -- A Woman's Man! If he BET for a woman then it does not take him much time to BED her! Quite a few of the close office colleague's wives were already bedded by Rob. Some once, some twice, and a rare few multiple times. The husbands whose wives were shared with Rob for multiple times normally climb to high places quite fast.

That was the reason there were hush hush gossips all around the office as to what made Rob so much time to go-down on Divya? Lesser knowing the very fact that Rob was cunning like a fox and was a cleaver manipulator. He many a time does something which he seldom discloses, but he definitely does that which he openly discloses. And Divya was his latest fad, craze or weakness.

******

Dev came back to reality as I heard the latest sounds. His mouth became dry and he entered a delirious and heightened state of arousal. Moments later he heard the unmistakable sounds of sweaty bodies slapping together in blind lust. He just couldn't believe his ears. A man in mid-sixties and a woman in her mid thirties could give rise to such erotic pleasure as if they have emerged from a distinctly different planet.

He stood up, unsure of how to react. Seconds felt like eternity. He stood there frozen and just listening to the unmistakable thumping of body on body. It was actually happening right upstairs.

In HIS house.

In HIS master bedroom.

On HIS marital bed.

HIS wife of 10 years being savagely getting fucked by a well hung 'Alpha Male'.

And HE was nothing but a mute listener!

"OOOHHHHHH ROB!" Another groan from Divya "FUCK MEEE! WITH THAT BIG BLACK COCK!" She began to squeal as Rob was pummelling her married hairy pussy as if there is no tomorrow.

He couldn't believe it!

Because in their 10 years of love making Divya was never so vocal! It was a new aspect of her naughty sexual gratification that he was witnessing for the first time! It felt as if the entire house might have set on fire and the air was probably filled with electrifying sensuality beyond description.

He slowly began to walk towards the stairway quietly with slumping shoulders and stooping head.

The sounds were intoxicating beyond belief.

Her heart shattering squealing and their naked bodies loud slapping together with the bed slamming into the wall -- All were an erotic admixture of sexual bliss.

His wife was lost to her passion, moaning for his pleasure, "AAAHHHHHH... DON'T STOP! DON'T DARE TO STOP! OOOHHHHHH ROB! YOU'RE SOOO FUCKING GOOOD!"

The next sounds those echoed through the house were even more harrowing. His wife began to cum. It had taken less than a minute, which He could not fathom based on his experiences with her. Divya's moans sounded deep and raw. He had never heard her grunt like that, never heard her scream in such pure satisfaction, "I'M CUMMMIIIINNNNNGGGGGG...! OOOHHHHHH MY GAWD... I'M CUMMMIIIINNNNNGGGGGG ON THAT BIIIIIIG COCK OF YOURS'!"

Dev's mind was melting like hot molten lava. His cock was all ready to explode without any physical touch. He began to climb the stairs in a trance. The whole sexual act of ultimate mating was leading him like a sirens song to the site of his self-imposed cuckolding without an iota of doubt.

That was when he heard Rob for the first time, muffled and raw. "YEAH... YOU... NAUGHTY GIRL... GIVE ME THAT MARRIED PUSSY OF YOURS'! I WANT TO OWN THIS HAIRY PUSSY OF YOURS' FOR EVER!"

"OOOHHHHHH ROB...! FUCK ME BAAABBBEEEEEE! OWN THIS MARRIED PUSSY OF MINE!" Grunted Divya.

Dev's ears had to have been lying to me; his wife was never this sort of vocal! Never this depraved! It was near impossible to process out as to what exactly had sparked her to be so different on bed with a different person other than her husband?

It just can't be raw sex or a 10"-12" of meat-piece giving her all that eroticism beyond belief and description. It got to be something more volatile and explicit responsible for such sexual eruption of colossal magnitude to happen time and again within moments of start to finish only to be started again for another finish and then again another start to be continued further.

When he finally crested at the top of the stairs, he was looking right into his own bedroom through the half opened mahogany door. What he saw inside burned into his mind for the rest of his life. It was unequivocally the sexiest sight he had ever seen in his life so far.

To see his dearest wife, the woman whom he loved more than his life, the person with whom he was most intimate with, in that state of physical and mental state. Which was beyond his wildest imagination, truthful belief and popular faith?

To see her completely naked, writhing underneath the black mountain of a man almost twice her age with a massive cock twice as big as his. It's like a sexual nuclear device that detonates within the deepest recesses inside his wife's sexually saturated mind. Free flowing down her hot and plumpy body like never before.

Making her explode into multiple orgasms through multi-ferrous channels as Rob's mouth was on her mouth, one of his hands pumping her huge boobs, the other hand manipulating her massive butt-cheeks and his long and thick cock was inside her hairy and saturated cunt.

With so many points of contact, his wife of a decade was but natural in a delirious state of sexual gratification beyond human faith and belief.

Her gorgeous legs were flailing in the air as his boss pounded her pussy with mighty pushes. Her large ass smashed into well cushioned mattresses of their king-size bed as Rob's huge cock was drilling her puffy and hairy cunt like he could never be able to do. Rob's huge dark and hairy balls were flopping against her delicate and fair ass-cheeks. As his monstrous cock was plowing in and out of her most intimate part in a rhythmic pace, in consequent effect she was moaning and grunting like never before he could have ever recalled or thought of.

Dev couldn't believe his own eyes. Seeing the quantum of cream Rob's thick black phallus was coated with her never ending secretion of love potion. He looked at that 12" long and 7.5" thick monolith time and again, still unable to believe as to how her thick and hairy outer labial walls were clinging onto his substantial girth, as if not to part with it at any given moment of time. Her toes were curled-in, with left leg now wrapped around his lower muscular back, and the right leg quivering ostensibly as she was bombarded with another brewing orgasm of high magnitude.

Rob enticed his wife to completion. "DON'T WORRY DIVYA! THIS PUSSY IS MINE! FROM NOW ONWARDS! I'M GOING TO MAKE THIS TIGHT LITTLE MARRIED PUSSY OF YOURS' CUM AGAIN MY DOLL! I CAN FEEL IT! YOU'RE BREWING INSIDE! JUST CUM AS PER YOUR MOOD ON THIS BULL'S COCK!" His statement was lashed with ego and sarcasm at its very best! (Or worst?).

Divya's fair and feminine hands clawed into his large masculine back as she was approaching another body shattering orgasm of unprecedented level. She screamed in pleasure as her body released another high voltage orgasm in an electrifying manner.

"OMG!" It was primal. As if her entire body was suffering from a paralytic attack as she came in multiple ripples. From a higher magnitude to a lower magnitude in a phase-wise manner. Rob held her in tight grip as his monstrous cock was still buried to the hilt inside his lady-love's saturated and over-flowing hairy pussy. Dev could see more of her essence cascade out of the densely hairy and absurdly puffy long and thick pussy lips, smearing down his long and dark shaft, creating an illusion of a transparent condom being pulled up all the way tip to top.

It was just too much for Dev. More than he could stand and handle. He pinched himself to be doubly sure that he was not dreaming again like the last time. The pinch hurt him, means it was true and he was watching the live action happening on the other side of the partially opened bedroom door. He pulled out his 6" cock from its captivity, and looked at it with affection and pity. Afraid to touch it for the fear of his own orgasm to reach without much self stimulation. After looking considerable time at his prick, his gaze drifted over to the bed onto his loving wife's sweat covered satisfied face.

The waves of pleasure had already subsided for the time being, as his wife of 10 years -- Divya slowly re-opened her almond eyes in a satisfied and delightful manner to look at her new found lover, the man mountain of 65.

Seeing that expression in her expressive beautiful face, Rob spoke in an authoritarian voice, "DO YOU WANT TO RIDE TO HEAVEN?" That was more of a statement rather than a question. He stooped down and suckled at her gorgeous left tit.

She shuddered and shook her head in negativity "I JUST CAN'T MOVE AT ALL AT THIS JUNCTURE OF TIME! PLEASE KEEP ON FUCKING ME! PLEEEEEESE... I LOVE THE WAY YOU'RE FUCKING ME. IT'S SOOO GOOOD! SOOO DIFFERENT! SOOO HEAVENLY!" Her words were beyond comprehension, intoxicating, scathing, and true like air, water and poison.

That was another rude shock for Dev. Because Divya always loved to be on top. She always cherished that position, as she dictated her own terms for being on top. Cowgirl or Reverse Cowgirl were her all time favourite positions. Denying such a lucrative proposal only reflected the very fact that how much Rob had inculcated that feeling of a typical missionary position of fucking to be so heavenly good for a woman of much experience and too much expectation.

Rob smiled, and this time kissed her full on the pouty lips. She reciprocated lovingly by Frenching him with all the more passion and aggression. The site of that was perhaps even beyond the usual act of raw sex, which worried Dev a lot and drove him crazy with many unanswered questions of higher magnitude.

Rob slowly began to stuff Divya again, very slowly yet very steadily pumping in and out in a perfect rhythmic way straight lifted from an interracial porn flick. Dev still just couldn't reconcile to two things -- First one Rob non-human size, and second one his raw power of brutal attack in the most aggressive way to put the voluptuous woman down in a total state of ultimate submission!

His stroke would come eight to nine inches out, and his thick black shaft would still be inside of her a good three to four inches. As if a feeling of non-ending cock-meat inside her hairy twat. It was like a live action start lifted from a raunchy interracial porn flick Dev and Divya had seen so many time. The only difference this time being his loving wife was the star of the show with an award winning performance of bringing it to such a perfection in the very first take!

Rob continued to pump, once again picking up the speed. He clutched her tits forcefully, squeezing them hard until the time she yelled with pain, 'AAAHHHHHH... ROB... IT'S PAINING..." Giving a heed to her plea, he even slapped at those fleshy peps playfully. Making Divya to moan loudly. That was truly arousing to see how a dominating male capturing a docile woman to her ultimate degradation and submission to his unparalleled satisfaction of sexual bliss.

Divya looked down at the point of their mating; biting her lip she giggled like a baby, admiring how large he was, how he filled her up in such a incredible way. Her eyes were glazed, consumed by pure lust. She spoke to herself in a low and inflamed tone, 'OOHHHHH GOD... I JUST LOVE AS TO HOW WONDERFUL THAT LOOKS. OOOHHHHHH MY GAWD...! FUCK ME WITH THAT MANLY COCK ROB! CUCKOLD MY HUSBAND WITH THAT BEASTY COCK OF YOURS'!"

"THAT'S THE WAY MY DOLL!" Rob gritted his teeth, and locked in on his stroke, clutching her hips mercilessly said, "YOU GOT IT AT THE END! DEV HAS A DICK! I'VE A COCK! THERE'S DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A DICK AND A COCK MY DOLL! DICK IS FOR GIRLS! COCK IS FOR A VOLUPTUOUS WOMAN LIKE YOU! YOUR BODY IS MEANT FOR BIG COCK LIKE MINE!"

"OH MY GOD... BOB... DO IT! JUST DO IT! WITH ALL THE FORCE AND POWER YOU HAVE! TRUST ME I WON'T COMPLAIN YOU EVER AGAIN!" Divya moaned, clawing into his arms as he took her with all his might. Dev looked down at their mating sexes, his huge balls flopping powerfully against her plump ass. Changing its colour from pale white to shocking pink. Her legs began to splay yet again. But in a rather tired fashion. She gave herself to him completely. Surrendering unconditionally and letting him control and manipulate her body and focusing only on the pleasure emanating from her wet and warm womanhood.

SHE LOOKED UP AT HIM. THERE WAS A DEVILISH LOOK NOW REFLECTING IN HER BURNING EYES. AS SHE SPOKE WITH A SULTRY CONFIDENCE, "CUM IN ME!"

DEV LITERALLY FELL ONTO HIS KNEES!

"GIVE ME THAT ALPHA MAN'S CUM... ROB! I NEED IT SOOO BADLY!" DIVYA DEMANDED AGAIN.

DEV WAS HEART BROKEN!!

SHE REPEATED IT AGAIN FROM THE CORE OF HER HEART, "CUM IN ME ROB! SHOOT THAT BULL'S CUM INTO MY MARRIED PUSSY! MAKE ME ALL YOURS'!"

ALL OF DEV'S DREAMS WERE SHATTERED!!!

"ANY DAY MY DOLL!" ROB COMPLIED WILLINGLY, "YOUR WISH MY COMMAND!"

DEV WATCHED IN SHEER HORROR AS HIS MASSIVE BALLS ASCENDED TO THE UNDERSIDE OF HIS HUGE SHAFT. HIS HAIRY POUCHES TIGHTENED AGAINST HIS BLACK COCK WHICH TOO WAS ENGORGING AS IT STARTED TO SHOOT A FULL LOAD OF POTENT BABY-MAKING SEEDS DEEP INSIDE HIS DEAREST WIFE'S FERTILE MARRIED WOMB AT THE PEAK OF HER FERTILITY PERIOD.


"OMG! YES!! ROB!!! I CAN FEEL IT!!!! CUM IN MEEE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!!!!!" DIVYA SCREAMED AS SHE RECEIVED THE FIRST LOAD OF HIS VIRILE CUM IN HER HAIRY MARRIED PUSSY! EXPLODING INTO A FIRE-BALL ORGASM INSIDE HER SATIATED BODY SHE GRUNTED IN DEEP MOANS AS HER MOTHERLY WOMB WAS SPRAYED WITH HIS STICKY SEMI-FLUID CUM COATING THE UNDERSIDE OF HER DELICATE ORIFICE.

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN TEN YEARS OF HER MARRIAGE, FOR THE FIRST TIME SHE WAS FEELING ANOTHER MAN'S CUM IN HER! THAT TO OF A BLACK NEGRO! ALMOST TWICE HER AGE! GOOD ENOUGH TO BE HER FATHER! THE FEELING WAS TOO INCESTUOUS FOR HER TO CONTROL HER OWN UNPARALLELED ORGASM BUILT INSIDE HER VOLUPTUOUS BODY.

SHE CLAWED INTO HIM WITH ALL LOVE AND AFFECTION! WRAPPING HER FLESHY LEGS AROUND HIS DARK BUTTOCKS. THE LONG NAILS OF HER DELICATE FINGERS DUG DEEP INTO HIS DARK SKIN AS SHE COOED INTO HIS EAR, "YES... YES... YES... I CAN FEEL YOUR CUM IN ME... IT FEELS SO GOOD... SO FILLING... I SIMPLY LOVE IT!"

The intense mating session unfolding in front of Dev like an erotic story was finally came to an expected end in an unexpected way. Rob huge 6'3" height and 240 pound hefty black body was resting atop Divya's 5'9" tall and 175 pound plumpy body for a couple of moments, regaining his composure and breathing heavily.

Dev stood there still on the stairs motionless with a melted mind and a pool of his own cum on the red carpet below him. As Rob finally moved and dismounted her, Dev decided it was probably the right time to return to his couch below.

But the last image before he turned to descend was that of his behemoth mean machine. It slid sloppily out of his wife's sloggy pussy like that of an ultra close-up of a BBC flick. A mess of their conjoined fluid trickling out of her near saturated hole and sliding perversely down the crack of her fleshy ass-cheeks onto the mauve coloured satin bed spread changing its colour to a darker shade.

He shuddered at the very look of rawness of the whole thing.

Downstairs he sat in silence for a moment, on the couch. He took another swig of a12 year old scotch -- 'Something Special'. Now no fizz or ice but only water, thanks to the melted-out ice and fizzled out soda. In a state of daze and dizziness he reached for the TV remote and deliriously put-on some mindless daily-soap to fill the void in the otherwise silent lounge.

After a few minutes of painful waiting, Dev saw Rob descending the stairs. He was in his Bermuda and tee was on his bare shoulder, "Thanks you again Dev. You got yourself quite a wild woman up out there. She was irresistible and insatiable. But I've inseminated her to the brim. Though she was insisting me to be with her for the whole night, being a considerate man, I wanted you to have some good time with her too. After all you're her lawful husband. I'm just an intruder." He smiled, and walked towards the guestroom door and before closing it behind him said, "Catch you in office tomorrow at 10.00 sharp". With that he was gone in and closed the door.

Dev nodded in agreement, to no one or no statement in particular. He thought of going up and meeting his wife and listened to her honest statements of his true cuckolding!

******

EPILOGUE:

'WHEN MONEY SPEAKS... TRUTH IS NATURALLY SILENT'! But that does not mean TRUTH is defeated though might have degraded! PART III of SILENT is the culminating episode of this tri-series. The trio -- Dev-Divya-Rob will go through lots of dramatic ups and downs... As the story will culminate in a high drama of different kind... And yes, don't underestimate the role of the 4th ANGLE of this LOVE TRIANGLE... RIA ROY! She would finally be the dark horse... Wait and watch... Have a great day... Keep reading Literotica for fun, frolic and fantasy...

SweetNothingsAndBeyond