Silent Weeks Sequel Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then, as if it was simply the next natural step, she dropped and sucked me clean.

I stood and looked in the general direction of where she slung the wad and asked...

"What was that about?"

"I was sharing."

She walked back onto the blanket and laid down with her arms straight over her head and her eyes closed, enjoying the sunlight on her naked body.

I lay next to her to do the same.

"I have a question," I said.

"What's that?"

"I absolutely love that you are so eager and willing to swallow my cum, I'm not generally questioning why, but I'm curious about your own personal reasoning, because sometimes it's like it's not even a big deal to you, which I think is great, but still kind of... generally unexpected of girls. They seem to look at it as doing their guy a favor. You don't."

She rolled onto her side and faced me wither head propped on one hand.

"One," she said holding up a finger, "Free protein. Kinda stupid to let that just go to waste. Especially when it was made by you. Seems rude, to me."

"Two," she continued, holding up another finger, "I want all of you. Just like I know you want all of me. Every inch, every look, every sound, and every drop."

She paused.

"I'm just a little harder to control and contain, if you know what I mean," she joked, and then booped my nose.

"You forgot every scent," I said, and then playfully attempted to push my nose between her armpit and the blanket.

She let out a joyous shriek and instinctively drew away, but then leaned over onto me, gently forcing her other armpit into my nose.

"You want some of that, do you?"

"I absolutely want some of that," I said, grabbing her arm and taking an exaggerated sniff before giving her pit several quick, tiny licks with the tip of my tongue, causing her to pull away and shriek again at the tickle.

I pulled her on top of me to lay on my chest a while, but she climbed on the rest of the way and intentionally nestled the base of my dick against her pussy, as her legs draped over my side.

"Question," I said, after a short while.

"What?"

"Have you ever thought about giving yourself an enema?"

"I considered it, once or twice." She rested her head on her chin, in the top of my chest, and looked at me with a little grin. "Why?"

"I'm pretty sure you know why," I said, grinning back.

"Pretty sure I do, but I still want to hear you say it."

I grabbed her ass with both hands, squeezed and spread the fleshy mounds, then ran fingers of one hand up and down the depths of her crevice.

She offered an amused moan.

"I want to spread your ass wide and bury my face in it. I want to stick my tongue in it as far as I can and wiggle it around for you."

Her grin grew, as did my shaft, and I started grinding her against the base.

"I've got one dick, one tongue, and two sets of fingers. You've got three holes, and I want to fill all of them at the same time, in every combination."

"I'm very close to being persuaded," she toyed.

"Would you like to know what it feels like to have hot cum fired through your ass?"

"Yes."

"Tell me what you want."

She pulled herself up closer to my face, putting her mouth almost to mine.

"I want you in every hole. All at once. And I want to feel your hot cum... deep... inside... my ass."

I found myself gripping her tightly.

"But right now," she continued, "I want you to turn me over on all fours, and pound my pussy hard and fast."

God, yes.

We both moved quickly into position, and I pushed into her.

She was already so wet that I didn't need to build up to pace.

I just started pounding, and her voice filled the air.

"Harder," she moaned, and I complied. She arched her back, and then I knew what she wanted.

Her prolonged cry escalated until her elbows buckled as she released a torrent spewing out from around me, but I knew she wanted me to keep going.

She pushed herself back up for another round, and it didn't take long for her explode again.

The side of her face remained buried in the blanket, this time, and she was just letting out a long, drone that broke with each impact.

It was beautiful, and I wanted to keep her there as long as I could, but I knew I would eventually reach the limit to how long I could maintain this pace.

I changed my focus on my own pleasure, and soon her hum stopped with an abrupt higher pitch as I unloaded into her, and then there was a satisfied moan.

I fell onto her back as I made my final trusts, and I tipped her over with me onto our sides, so I could begin resting while holding her pressed firm down onto me for my aftershocks.

I then wrapped my arms around her and curled up with her as my center.

"That was so good," she said, slowly.

I silently agreed as I panted and kissed whatever surface of her happened to me nearest my lips.

After a few moments, I uncurled, fell out of her, and stood to grab a bottle of water for us to share.

She sat up as I cracked it open and handed it to her.

She downed about half, and I finished off the rest, while she retrieved the food we brought.

After eating, she happily indulged me in being a lap pillow for a few minutes, although I chose to be aligned with her, instead of perpendicular.

She stroked my hair and leaned over to give me gentle kisses, which I spent time enjoying, but then I had another thought in mind.

I scoot down, off of her legs, and then guided her head progressively over me, kissing her forehead, her nose, her lips, her chin, all of which she mirrored on me.

She had to support herself on her hands as I guided her further to hover her breasts over my face.

She watched me lightly touch the tip of her nipple with the tip of my tongue, circle around it, draw it into my mouth.

When I began lightly moving my finger across her ribs and stomach as I suckled, she was no longer to able to keep her eyes open, her arms began to delicately tremble, and she emitted tiny sounds that aroused me once more.

Oh, so lightly fingering and pinching the other nipple while equally lightly fingering her bellybutton.

I guided her to crawl a bit further and arch down to let me kiss down her stomach to tongue her naval, and then further still until her legs were on either side of my neck, and my tongue teased her hood.

I set my hands aside and she took over, moving herself over the tip of my extended tongue, teasing herself.

"Kiss lightly," I heard her say, so whenever she lowered herself, I kissed as lightly as I could. She let out a small giggle, then observed, "I'm still so sensitive."

She raised herself just out of reach and moved a hand to massage her clit in a circular motion, and undulate her hips in a curious way, but my curiosity was satisfied when a drop began to form at the lowest point.

She looked down and back to see me.

"Open your mouth," she said, and so I did.

Careful not to disturb the drop, she continued her motions until it became to heavy and made its sticky decent onto my awaiting tongue, which amused her.

That complete, she moved forward to offer teasing tongue and kisses to my tip and shaft until my own drop formed.

Further still, she then hovered and massaged until another drop fell on top of my own.

Watching my eyes, she began backing up again, before ultimately dropping herself down flat upon me, my length becoming enclosed by her mouth, and her wet slit waiting before my eyes.

I held her ass, but took a moment to appreciate the slow and steady speed of her rise and fall, and then helped myself to her.

It soon, unintentionally, became like a competition to see who could go the longest without becoming so distracted that they unwittingly paused, and we were taking turns being in the lead.

It's an ironic game where the winner loses, and the loser wins.

She occasionally took my full length, but she primarily focused on just the head, until I finally erupted, lazily pouring over her fingers and down over my balls.

She continued slowly stroking while casually licking me clean.

When it felt like she had gotten at least most of it, I started back in on her, and soon felt her head lay on my abdomen between belly and my lessened shaft still in her loose grip.

I felt an occasional partial kiss on the dorsal, but mostly it was just her breath and vibration from her quiet moans.

After a while, I felt her tense up slightly before exhaling a satisfied moan.

She turned to put her head on my chest and sighed, "That was so nice."

"It was," I agreed, hugging her.

After a few more minutes of basking in the sun, she pushed herself up.

"I'm ready to go home," she said.

"Me too."

We got dressed, packed up, and left.

Halfway back, she announced her decision.

"I'll shop for an enema, next week. I'll stay gone until I'm ready. Probably Friday. I want to give you plenty of time to... restock. So no extracurricular activities, until then, okay?"

She looked at me, smiling, and I returned the smile.

"I haven't done anything extracurricular without you since the one time after your first night over."

"Really?"

"Yep. Come to think of it, the only reason the porn is still on my phone is because I just haven't bothered to delete it."

"Well, well, well," she said, looking forward again.

I could see a sense of pride in her smile.

Back home, she put things away while I stripped down to my underwear, preparing for us to have our shower.

She kicked out of her shoes, before dropping trash into the kitchen garbage, and then was about to peel off her cami dress when I stopped her.

"Hang on."

"Hmm?" She smiled up at me.

"I wanna see something before I forget."

I took her hand and led her over to stand in front of me while I sat leaning against the arm of the sofa.

"Drop your panties and step one foot out of them."

Her happy smile turned into a lascivious one, and she reached under the dress and fulfilled my request.

"Spread your feet a little wider." She repositioned. "Little more." She widened about another inch. "That's good."

I was watching her body, but I occasionally glanced to her face to see her staring at me.

"Take the waist of the dress, pull it up, and hold it with your mouth, over your tits."

She slowly exposed her otherwise naked body, held the fabric in her mouth, and then dropped her hands.

"Hold your fingers together, behind your back, with your arms straight." She did. "Shoulders back a little more."

I could tell she was grinning behind the dress.

"Now stand on your tiptoes."

She deliberately raised herself as slowly as she could, not only because it looked hotter, but in order to maintain good balance.

"God damn, your hot."

I reached down and used the back of my index finger to lightly brush up and down over the slope of her mons pubis.

She exhaled a little laugh at the tickle and accidentally dropped her heels about halfway before catching herself.

I slid it up her stomach, which quivered for me, then to the underside of her breast, and further across the tip of her nipple that instantly hardened.

She practically squeaked as her shoulders momentarily moved forward, and she almost lost balance again.

I ran the back of my finger down to enjoy that slope some more.

She tried to say something, but it was only a mumble.

"Hmm," I asked.

She clenched the fabric between her teeth and enunciated better the second time.

"Use your dick."

Yes, ma'am.

You can believe I was already hard when I pulled it out, and, as per her request, I used my tip over that slope instead of my finger.

I moved to the edge of her hood, grazed it a few times, and it lifted slightly for me, causing her to almost loose balance again, and, of course, moan.

She mumbled something unintelligible, so I pinched the fabric to hold it in place for her.

"What?"

"I said... I fucking love it when you tease me like that."

She dropped her heels, and brought her hands around, grabbing my shaft and rubbing herself with the head, gradually working it further and further in, until she stood on her toes once more to let herself drop down onto me fully.

I automatically stood, legs bent, and began thrusting as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

It was a somewhat awkward position for me, but I was making it work just fine for both of us.

She came fairly quickly, so that let me go ahead and let myself release and then pull out to sit back on the arm of the sofa.

She squatted to coddle and clean my penis, and then wiped herself.

"Less and less each time, today," she said, looking at the smear before licking it off.

"I once masturbated about eleven times in one day before I had a dry orgasm."

"Wow. What was that like?"

"Felt kinda pointless, actually. Most of the pleasure is feeling the fluid rush through."

"Well, I do like feeling your fluid rush through, so I guess I know what you mean," she said with a wink.

I chuckled.

She leaned her body into me and looked into my eyes.

"I know you don't need to hear this, but I know some part of you would like to hear it anyway, and I just plain wanna say it." She almost touched her nose to mine. "You fuck good." Then she gave the end of my nose a quick lick. "Let's hit the showers," she added, pushing off of me.

She turned toward the bathroom, peeled off the dress, and slung it away, through the bedroom door.

I removed my underwear and tossed it through on my way behind her.

Later, in bed, she spoke in the darkness.

"Eleven huh? You think you can do it again? Tomorrow?"

"Sure as hell willing to try, but you realize I won't be going for maximum output, per go. They'll be efficient, if I'm going for the record."

"Understood, sir" she said, taking on a familiar military character tone. "I am at your service. ... Completely at your service."

"Very good, then."

~

Sunday.

0800 hours.

Maybe.

I don't know.

It's Sunday. I don't give a crap what time it is on Sundays.

Today's mission was to see how many largely dissatisfying times I can cum before I run out, and the unofficial target was twelve to beat a record that is questionable to begin with.

And she, being the awesomest person alive, not only issued the challenge, but has volunteered to assist.

I rolled onto my side, facing her.

She was still asleep and already making me horny.

I pulled my dick out and started stroking slowly.

Her face so calm and resting, completely unaware that I'm jacking off next to her.

I'd love to pull down her chin and slip my dick into her mouth.

Pre-cum. Spread it.

The feel against her limp tongue. Maybe her mouth would involuntarily respond. Would she instinctively suck it or just mouth it a little?

Closer. Where am I going to shoot this without making needless laundry to wash?

I used my free hand to find the knee of her bent leg.

Closer.

Wriggle towards her.

Oh, god. Aim for the thigh. The sweet, beautiful, soft inner thigh.

Ohhhhh. Yessss.

I enjoyed the afterglow for a moment, then milked out the remains onto her knee, holding the blanket tented to keep it dry.

"Is that One, then?"

I looked to her smiling face.

"Yeah. That's One."

She pushed the covers off, and then yawned and stretched, careful not to let anything spill over.

She sat up and inspected the lines and puddles, then tried to see if she could pick any of it up, but that didn't work out very well, so she had to push it together and let it run off into her palm.

She then raised it to her open mouth and poured it in.

So fucking hot.

She licked her hand and as much of her leg as she could reach, but the remaining residue was wiped up with a wet cloth in the bathroom.

-

TWO

She was leaning against the arm of the sofa, playing a game on her phone.

I was stroking myself as I walked up behind her, to see her nipples poking up under the the snug top she was wearing.

Sitting there in a tank top and panties.

I slid my hand down the front of the shirt for a quick feel, then back up to guide her head back to look up at me.

She was offering me such a soft expression.

So willing and without expectation.

I held her cheek in one hand, and her eyes closed as I unloaded from her forehead down across to her lips.

She didn't scrunch up her face at all. Total acceptance.

Beautiful.

-

THREE

I was putting something away, in the closet, when she comes up behind me and strips down my underwear.

What the-?

"On your knees," she said, in a somewhat commanding tone.

I knelt, and then she pushed on my shoulder.

"On your hands," she said.

I lowered to all fours, then she pulled my underwear off from around my feet and bumped my legs wider.

Suddenly her wet hand is vigorously working my shaft, and I feel tongue on my balls.

Ho shit!

One hand working the shaft, and the other cupping the head in what I assumed was a pool of spit, and it didn't take long for me to fill her palm.

She milked me, then pulled me backward to suck my tip clean.

"Three," she said, then slapped my ass. "Good boy."

-

FOUR

She opened the front door and looked out.

The way the structures and property were arranged, a casual person on the street was unable to see the front door, so while the risk of her being seen was actually minimal, just the idea of this exhibitionism aroused me.

Not to mention her silhouette against the bright ambient sunlight.

"Hey," she said, she said looking back at me. "Com'ere."

I walked over to see what she wanted.

She grabbed the door frame, put a foot up on the opposite side, and pulled her panties aside.

"Fuck me in the doorway."

Yes, ma'am.

She spread herself and awaited my entry.

I knew it was supposed to be all quick and dirty, today, but I was at odds with myself, this time.

It was contrary to my nature to have sex with her without regard for her pleasure, and I think she could sense it in my actions.

"Don't worry about me, today," she said, despite hints in her voice that she was enjoying it.

Very well.

I started pounding, which caught her off guard and off balance.

"Oh god," she cried out in a mix of pleasure, surprise, and fear of falling over, as she braced herself more securely against the door frame with both hands and her foot.

Eventually, I growled an exhale as I sharply thrust each spurt.

I pressed her firmly into me, and then pulled us out of the doorway and swung it closed with a slam.

"AAAAhh," I cried out, pulling myself out of her, then reached between her legs to scoop out whatever might be available.

I grabbed her chin with the other hand, pulled her back against me, then opened her mouth to my coated fingers.

My "Hmmmm," was a breathy grumble, and I waited for her tongue.

She extended it, almost panting, and I wiped what I had off across the surface.

"Four," I said into her ear as she took it in.

I let go of her, turned, and walked away.

Right before the bathroom door, she suddenly grabbed me and shoved me sideways through the bedroom door.

"Oh, we're not done with that," she said fiercely.

She shoved me back onto the bed and stripped her panties and tank top off as fast as she could.

She climbed up, mounted my still mostly hard cock, and began grinding away.

I was glad she didn't have long fingernails, because she was digging into me firmly, everywhere her manic hands went, until she let out a victory cry of her own.

A moment later, she was looking me in the eyes and grinding for my own sake, and she succeeded.

I didn't even need to thrust, because she was doing it all for me, and then she leaned over and gave my chest a large, wide-mouthed bite.

She sat up and raised spread fingers of one hand.

"Five," she said, smashing her palm onto my face to use as leverage to push herself up and off of me.