Silent Weeks Sequel Pt. 05

Story Info
Some outdoor fun, and how many until he runs out?
8.9k words
4.61
1.9k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5thRing
5thRing
129 Followers

Days became weeks, and eventually Thanksgiving was upon us.

We discussed matters of family dinners, and both decided that we would just stick to our own families, this year, as if nothing had changed in our lives.

For now, she wanted me all to herself. Just as, when in class, we would pretend we had nothing to do with each other, and so it would be holiday with family as normal.

I was easily in agreement. I liked our hyper-exclusivity in our pocket universe, and I was not ready to give up any aspect of her to anyone who didn't already have it.

It was the same for Christmas, and we felt no real need to get each other gifts, because we did not want what we offered each other to be tied to external events, although we did acknowledge a level of appropriateness in her cosplay being on Halloween.

She had permitted a coincidence, as opposed to having dressed up for Halloween.

Because the family, for whom she house-sat, had returned for the winter, that put her on a little vacation, and, although she was welcome to stay with them, without pay, she decided to temporarily move in with me, since she was practically living there anyway.

I got rid of some things that I didn't actually want anymore, and made room for what little she brought over.

The new year came and went, and soon her employers were out again with the arrival of spring.

She was back to needing to spend Mondays at that house, but she now treated it as a temporary place to sleep and a place to store her extra stuff.

The topic of lush fields came up, and then the viability of laying in one comfortably, which came back to her employer's yard being the only real option.

My employer's pastures of any noteworthy lushness were also abundant in cow patties.

Here employer's sizable yard, however, was kept very lush and clean at great expense. There was just the matter of permission, which, after some consideration, she decided she could safely forego, as long as we remained outside and behind the house.

And so began our brainstorming.

And so, also, began our realization that we actually had more in mind than the simple laying on of grass.

We wanted this to be a worthwhile experience, rather than simply another mark on a To Do list.

I had long since had a fantasy of a bed in the middle of a field of grass, but that would not be worth the effort.

We didn't have a horse, so saddle sex was out.

Neither of us trusted that the ground bugs would not become an issue after a while of laying, but the use of a large blanket would be a good long-term option.

Then there was the question of when.

Preferably not when it's blazing hot, but also not a windy day.

March was windy. April was rainy. May seemed like the best month of opportunity.

On a particular Monday, in May, my landlord asked me to help remove an absurdly large mirror from the house.

The thing was almost eight feet tall, with an ornate frame, and he had someone lined up to buy in later in the week, but he wanted it out asap, and asked if I would mind keeping it in the apartment for a few days.

It would easily prop up against the wall and not be in the way, to any significant degree, so I agreed to it.

I was hesitant at first, but then I started getting ideas for how I could use it to my advantage.

~

One Tuesday evening, she walked in and was taken aback by the mirror.

"Holy shit," she said, in awe.

"It's only temporary. It'll be gone in a few days. Favor for the landlord."

She settled in, we had a bite to eat and disrobed for our night attire of choice.

Boxer briefs for me, as usual, and she had taken to occasionally wearing her simple, black, cotton camisole and matching panties, and she looked superb in them.

I happened to walk by as she was in the kitchen, putting something away on a shelf nearly too high for her.

I had to stop and take in the view of her standing on her toes, barefoot, with a strap hanging off the shoulder of the arm not raised.

The camisole was already one shorter than normal, and her stretch lifted it even higher, exposing more of her stomach and lower back.

It looked like this would be that last thing she had to do, so I put myself behind her, lowered just enough to wedge my bulge into her ass, and wrapped my arms around her to pull her close.

She turned her head to give me a smiling kiss, then I lifted her up.

"Oh," she reacted.

"I've got something to show you," I said, softly into her ear as I walked us over to the mirror.

I set her back on her feet and we stood a moment, taking in the sight of me wrapped around her.

My hand crept to her abdomen and I began stroking, pushing her camisole up higher until I was cupping her breast.

My other hand then moved down between her legs, first on the outside of her panties, but then I lifted my fingers to her mouth.

It took only a second for her to realize what I wanted, so she engulfed them and soaked them thoroughly.

A string of saliva broke under its own weight about half way to her waistband, and then I pushed beneath the elastic to wet her other lips.

Her eyes soon half-closed, but she still watched as I lifted her up enough so that she would be on her toes again as I rubbed her clit.

She moaned and slowly writhed, raising her arms around the back of my neck for extra support.

"This is the beauty I get to see, and I adore it," I whispered into her ear.

Soon, her breathing increase with her writhing, and her face contorted into an erotic anguish desperate for release.

A contraction bent her body, and her mouth opened, silent at first, and then a sudden release as her body shook her voice.

I held my palm still against her, to give her time for recover before pushing her panties down to mid-thigh.

She step forward with me while I pushed my own underwear down far enough to free my length, and then I leaned her torso forward, forcing her to support herself by her hands on the mirror.

I moistened myself with her juices, and then entered.

Her mouth opened as I slid through her.

Her fingers attempted to clutch the flat surface of the glass.

As I increased speed, I reached a hand around to gently wrap my fingers around the front of her throat, in part for more leverage, but also to feel her sounds, her pulse.

My other hand pressed below her belly.

I listened to her music a while more until there was a familiar pause when she tightened around me for an instant and then she came pouring out.

Her legs buckled, but I held her firm while she shuddered.

I stepped us back, and when she was able to stand again, I began thrusting.

Half in her own ecstasy, she still recognized when I was about to cum.

"Oh, god, yes," she said.

I shot deep into her, repeatedly, and she gripped my forearms wherever she could find them.

I moved a hand to her hip, and another to her ribs, then, when I was sure of her attention, I pulled out of her, she stepped one foot to the side, to widen her stance, and we both watched as my seed slowly appeared from within her and make its way down one leg.

"It's so beautiful," she said, softly,

I kissed her shoulder, and then lifted her camisole off of her.

She moved accordingly as I lowered her panties to let her step put of them, and then I removed my own underwear.

I turned her around to face me, and then lifter her up to wrap her legs around my waist to kiss her.

My semen squished between us, but we were about to have a shower anyway.

Breaking the kiss, I used my foot to run our pile of clothes over the puddle, to soak it up before carrying her into the bathroom.

She lay her head on my shoulder on the way.

After cleaning each other, we cleaned up the living room, and went to bed.

~

By the time Friday rolled around, the mirror was gone, and we had decided that tomorrow was a good day to go spend some time on her employer's lawn.

We purchased a large, heavy blanket specifically for being lain on the ground, and she decided whether or not we would stay out there long enough to need to bring food with us.

Water was a definite, but we were not sure if we would actually want to be out there long enough to need to eat, so we decided we'd bring something light, just in case.

Planning and preparations done, we just hung out for the rest of the day.

At some point, I walked out of the bedroom and took note of her sitting in my usual spot on the sofa.

She had her back against the arm, lounging as she occupied herself with her phone.

I stood behind her and watched the game she played, while idly running my fingers through her hair.

When she got to a point where she could pause, she tilted her head back and looked up at me.

I met her eyes briefly, but my attention, and my fingertips, were soon on tracing down her face and neck.

I observed the light and shadow of the topography of her features and throat.

After a moment, she turned off the game, got up, and led me into the bedroom by my hand.

Saying nothing, she crawled onto the bed and lay with her head hanging off of the edge of the foot.

She set her phone on the mattress, and then began unbuckling, unbuttoning, and unzipping me from her reversed position.

I pushed my clothes down to my ankles and waited for her next move.

She removed her shirt, revealing her bare breasts, and then began stroking me.

When I was hard, she picked up her phone, and tapped a few times before handing it to me.

She had set it to record video.

I watched her take me into her mouth, grab the sides of my hips, and then I realized what she wanted.

With her throat in frame, I tapped to begin recording, and then she slowly pulled me in.

After a few controlled pulls, to establish a pace, she let go and let me thrust at my leisure.

I recorded the rise of her throat as my mass traveled through.

I could see its shape, beneath her skin, as it deformed her neck until I had pulled out to just her mouth.

Again and again, I pushed in and out to capture different angles.

She suddenly reached back and started playing with my balls.

I knew what that meant.

Her tongue went into action, and I sped up, but remained careful not to go as quickly as I wanted to, because I was not sure if she could take it.

I gave just enough focus to the camera to keep everything in frame, but the rest was on my climb to the precipice of a delicate orgasm that sent hot streams further down.

Her hands returned to my hips and guided me out, cleaning me as I went, swallowed, and then ending with that glorious gasp that I was especially pleased was on record.

I stopped the recording, returned her phone to her, and put my clothes back together.

She got up, put her shirt back on, and then silently led me back into the living room, where she guided me to sit lounging as she had been, and then she sat between my legs leaning back against me.

She opened her video gallery, and we watched.

"That's awesome," she said.

She started it over from the beginning, and I told her to turn the volume all the way up.

"Listen to the gasp," I said, as the end approached.

"Nice," she said, afterward.

"I love that."

"What do you love about it?"

"It's like a pure expression of your satisfaction."

She was silent, so I continued.

"Every sound you make is a reward to me. An achievement. The knowledge that I am pleasing you. That I CAN please you. It's a validation. It makes me feel... powerful.

I felt myself threating to tear up.

A sniff.

"You're the only thing that's actually worth anything to me. Everything else is static. You are clarity."

She turned to reveal tears and then took my face in her hands to kiss me securely before having to break to cry softly into my shoulder.

I held her and a few tears escaped my eyes.

When she stopped weeping, she rested her forehead and a palm on me deliberately.

I could sense that she was, once again struggling with her inability to express herself.

I remained silent for her.

"I..." she finally began, although clearly struggling. "feel... worthwhile."

She let out a breath of relief, managing to not completely break down.

She had chosen those words very carefully, and while I knew that she would likely deem them inadequate, or even clinical, they still warmed me.

"Absolutely worthwhile," I whispered.

"The first night that I slept in your bed... if you had tried to have sex with me, I probably would have let you. The next night, you still didn't try anything, even after what we did with each other. On the third night, you pulled me against you and just held me."

She deeply inhaled a broken breath before continuing.

"You have... no idea what that one moment meant to me."

She began sobbing again, but soon collected herself.

"That was the beginning. That's when I knew."

"Thank you," was all I could think of to say.

We lay a while, before undressing to sleep.

She decided to wear the long T-shirt that I gave her, which she hadn't worn in a good while, and I was very happy to see it.

In bed, I pulled her to me, pressed her back tight against my chest, and without a thought, words passed my lips.

"This is everything."

~

I awakened to find her still sleeping.

I contemplated her face, her rhythmic breath, her hair that I would brush away but for risk of disturbing her.

I imagined peeling back the covers to appreciate her form.

Touching her. Tasting her.

I imagined my actions filling her dreams with such pleasure that she would become wet for me without realizing it.

What dreams would she have if I entered her?

Would they be of me?

It was a question that would remain unanswered, not only for the fact that she would awaken, but also because I would be uncomfortable taking such pleasure in her without her awareness.

I did not ever want to violate her or her trust.

Eventually her eyes opened, and she smiled.

"Whatcha thinking about," she asked.

I wanted her to know me like no other person could.

I wanted her to be able to experience my thoughts and emotions as her own.

But I had to settle for words.

The least I could do was make them as honest as possible.

"I was imagining what it would be like to fuck you in your sleep. But I didn't feel right about actually doing it."

To my surprise, her sweet smile did not waver.

I could tell she was thinking of her response. Choosing her words.

It was in the way she looked at various parts of my face, but not my eyes.

My eyes would be a distraction.

"With both your actions and your words," she eventually said, "you have told me what I mean to you. And I know, to the core of my being, that you would never want to hurt me in any way."

A tear rolled from the corner of her eye and was absorbed into the sheet.

"I have complete faith that anything that you would want to do to, or with, me would simply not be anything that I wouldn't like."

She looked into my eyes.

"You will never need to ask my permission. Because you already have it. No matter what."

I could imagine no truly suitable response.

In my head, everything sounded cheesy, technical, or just cliché.

"Likewise," I said.

Good god, that was pathetic.

"I know," she said, in so much of a way that suggested I had stated the blatantly obvious, that I actually felt redeemed.

On this day, she wore Converse, a short cami dress, panties, and nothing else.

I wore shorts, a T-shirt, some slip-on shoes, and my usual boxer briefs.

We loaded the blanket and food into her car, and then she asked me to drive.

I silently questioned why, until the answer came along the way, when she lifted a foot to the car seat and began rubbing herself through her panties.

I became immediately erect, and my sudden need to adjust myself brought a particular smile to her face.

Her efforts eventually summoned a dark spot in the fabric, and then she dipped her fingers below the waistband enough to collect a bit to hold in font of my mouth for me to smell and taste.

Had I not been driving, I might have done the same to her with the little pool of pre-cum that had undoubtedly been created in my own underwear.

Once within the gate of the property, she instructed me where to park, and then she led me by foot to the more specific location that she had chosen.

I wished it had been in the middle of a large pasture, far from structures, but the middle of the back yard would have to suffice.

It was a relatively large yard, and the grass was, indeed, quite lush.

We both laid out the blanket, and she had already removed one of her shoes before I stopped her.

She didn't know what I was going to do, but she eagerly awaited it.

I dropped to my knees in front of and lifted her foot to remove the remaining shoe, and then took a moment to enjoy the sight if her standing barefoot, in the sunlight, with a light breeze delicately moving the hem of the dress against her bare thighs.

I stroked up and down the backs of those thighs, progressively higher, until I was bringing her panties down to her ankles and guiding her to step out of them, while widening her stance.

In a smooth synchronicity, I ducked under the dress as one hand moved to her buttock to hold her steady as I buried my tongue into her.

Her hands were soon on my head and she gently thrust herself to maximize her pleasure, yielding more of her dew.

Satisfied with that position, I stood, lifted the dress off of her, circled around, and dropped again to sample her from behind.

Once done with that, she turned around and undressed me.

As she lowered my underwear, a sticky string extending between my glistening tip and the little pool on the material.

Once I was out of them, she licked the pool, sucked at the material, and then deeply cleaned my tip.

She then stood and climbed up to wrap herself around me.

I pulled her further open with one hand, slipped myself in with the other, and then she began to move herself up and down, as best she could, until I was able to help her.

When she'd experienced her fill of that, she climbed down and led me off of the blanket.

I watched her lay down, relishing the feel of the grass tickling her skin.

She rolled onto her stomach and writhed briefly before rolling back, and then looked at me as she drew her legs up and parted them as an invitation.

I dropped and pushed into her once more, repeating until she decided that she wanted to be on top for a while.

Her ecstasy in the sunlight was magnificent, and made all the more so when her eyes began losing focus.

A hand on my stomach, and another gripping my thigh, she increased her speed.

She was enthralled, focused purely on her own pleasure, with no regard for my own sensations.

And I loved it.

I was trying to regulate myself, but she quickly became too much for me, and I exploded.

She sucked in a long, vocal breath, and after a few more thrusts, she joined me.

A moment later, she drew her knees up and leaned into them, eyes still closed.

"That was soooo goooood," her voice quivering.

A smile spread across her face as her eyes opened and looked at me.

She spun and carried a foot over, keeping her legs together, and then stood up to one side of me.

The sensation of this move contracted my stomach and rolled my eyes.

"Oh, my god," I couldn't help but say in this sudden moment of intense pleasure, that was over almost as quickly as it had begun.

She spread her legs and held her palm beneath her, catching my cum that she was forcefully expelling.

A glance at me, and then she gleefully slung it as far as she could into the distance as she laughed.

Her motivation for that was beyond my speculation, but I enjoyed watching it almost as much as I enjoyed her clean-up session that followed.

She casually licked her palm and fingers clean before reinserting them into herself to scoop out more to consume.

5thRing
5thRing
129 Followers