Silent Weeks Sequel Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God damn.

-

SIX

Shortly after we ate, she went to the bathroom to pee.

In the middle her progress, I walked in nude, stood in front of her, and then she looked up at me with a sly smile.

She grabbed my ass and pulled me closer, taking me into her mouth.

After a minute or two, she let go long enough to take her tank top off, then went back to it.

I casually played with her tits, getting ever closer, and then as I was about to climax, she pulled back and jacked me off onto her chest.

There was distinctly less cum than usual, but she wiped it up with her finger and ate it just the same.

"Six," she said.

By that point, we just stopped putting any clothes back on.

-

SEVEN

She was lounging on the sofa, leaning back against the arm on her side of it.

I was laying with my butt up against hers, with my balls on her pussy, and her legs over mine.

I played with her feet while she passively played with my limp penis with one hand and watched a video on her phone with the other.

"Is it still a foot fetish, if it's only particularly attractive feet, and only under certain circumstances," I asked.

"I'm really not sure."

"See, I don't know whether or not I actually have any fetishes, because I'm not that broadly attracted to anything. I mean, feet, in general, don't really do anything for me, but certain feet are very attractive, and attractive bare feet, in certain circumstances are very sexy. But does that qualify as a fetish?"

"Doesn't really sound like it."

I held one of her feet over my face with one hand and fondled it with my fingers of the other.

"You've got sexy little feet."

The video stopped, and then I saw her toes deliberately spread apart.

I grew in her hand.

"Why is that so hot," I asked. "All you did is spread your toes out, but it's so fucking hot."

"Maybe it's just an animal reaction to spreading in general. Spreading legs. Spreading pussy lips. Maybe you associate it with an invitation to enter, so you get aroused and ready to enter."

"Makes sense."

I brought her foot closer and slid my tongue between her toes, one by one, before starting to suckle the one next to her big toe.

"I'm pretty sure I don't have a toe-sucking kink," I concluded. "Not really working for me. How 'bout you?"

"I'm not complaining, but I can take it or leave it."

I grabbed her other foot, again, and then moved them both to sandwich my dick between the soles.

"I've wondered what a footjob would feel like," I confessed.

I brought each foot back to my face long enough to give each a sloppy, lubricating lick, and the returned them to the task at hand.

She moved her toes, spreading curling, wriggling, as I moved her foot. She used fingers to drip her saliva over the head, and then spread emerging pre-cum all over.

The footjob was proving more appealing in concept than in practice, but I eventually made a mild eruption that poured halfway down her soles and my shaft.

I looked to see her face, and watched her lick the bottom of her own feet clean before repositioning to clean me off.

"Seven," she noted.

"What? Oh, right. Seven."

-

EIGHT

We decided to watch a movie with a good sex scene, and when I became aroused, she moved from beside me to on top of me, and I bounced her up and down until I didn't need to bounce her anymore.

I felt the fluid rush, but nothing fell out of her after she lifted off and hovered to see if anything would.

-

NINE

I was sitting on the sofa, with the soles of my feet against the edge of the coffee table.

She was sitting in my lap, facing me, with my bent legs as partial back support.

Her feet were at my sides, and my upturned limp dick was a sad hotdog in the bun that was her pussy.

Basically, she was snug against the firm spot between my dick and balls, letting me admire her tits, both visually and tactilely.

Tits appreciation hour, or something.

Appreciating not only her tits, but the fact that she would happily let me.

"I feel bad for couples who don't take the time to be really physically appreciated by each other," I said. "It makes me wonder why they're really together, you know? Does the guy just want a trophy that will let him fuck it, and does the girl just want some kind of security, and they're engaged in some kind of unspoken contract? 'You provide, protect, and stay loyal, and I'll let you fuck me sometimes.'"

"Different people; different priorities. What can you do?"

"Maybe it's just because I'm a guy, but I can't fathom choosing a partner that wouldn't appreciate the fact that I would appreciate them for both their mind and body. I understand that girls tend to be less interested in guy's bodies than guys are in girl's bodies, so, I mean, I can see how they might be less receptive to being pawed on and objectified by someone doing it basically entirely for themselves, but, you know. Find joy in the joy of others. What kind of person are you if you can't do that?"

"I imagine perfection is hard to find, so a lot of people have to settle."

I pulled her upper body closer and buried my face between her breasts.

She wrapped her arms around my back and head, and held to me.

I wrapped my arms around her.

"That's so good," I said, slowly, as I nuzzled, feeling the sides of her breasts against my cheeks.

My flesh pushed along the inside of her slit as I grew.

"Apparently," she said.

We parted long enough to let her slip down over me, but then I pulled her close, with my arms hooked under her shoulders, and eased her body around to lay on the sofa.

She embraced me close, and her feet pressed against my buttocks in a mutual, slow rhythm repeatedly pushing me inside of her.

My rolling hips were my only real motion as the rest of me just wanted to be against her body.

She pulled tight as I gently came, and breathed a satisfied hum into my ear.

"Everything I want to say feels inadequate, so I say nothing, and I still feel inadequate," I confessed. "I wish you could read my thoughts."

"I wish you could read mine," softly whispered and then kissed my temple.

Aren't actions a truer expression than words, anyway?

Didn't her kiss just happen without premeditation?

Some kisses do, but not all, and not that one.

Perhaps the inadequacy is not in the inability to find the right words, but in feeling the need to rely upon them.

-

TEN

I was laying on the bed with my legs spread, and she was kneeling, sitting on her feet between them, gently licking and sucking me to another erection.

"Not sure I have another one in me," I said. "Knowing me, I probably abstained for a week before doing the experiment. I didn't have that benefit, this time around."

She rubbed my tip against her breasts and nipples.

"I tell you what, though," I continued. "Going next week without you will probably be a little more bearable."

Nearly a week, at least. Hey, wait a minute.

"Did you suggest this BECAUSE I would be without you for almost a week?"

One corner of her mouth creeped up in a smirk.

"Not just."

I sat up to grab the sides of her head.

"Gimme that face," I said, pulling her to a big kiss, before letting go to lay back down.

"Over the years, I've sort of developed an interest in testing my limitations. Most likely a byproduct of the process of increasing my vaginal canal."

"Like when you wanted to see how long you could go without touching yourself, that time?"

"Yeah."

"Very cool."

She stared at me, her head tilted toward me, with her mouth open, and after a few seconds, saliva spilled over her bottom lip and fell in a thin stream onto my tip encircled by her hand.

"I love when you get messy," I said.

Her mouth became an open grin, and my sudden growth widened her grip, extending beyond the edges of her finger, causing the pool of collected saliva to pour down the sides.

She lowered her mouth around me, letting go with that hand to slap it down wet on my chest and leave a smear to my abdomen.

After trying a few different techniques with her mouth, she went back to using her hands, watching my tip as I eventually orgasmed.

She had to milk it to get any semen to come out, which she promptly licked up.

"I'm calling it," I said. "I'm counting that as dry. Maybe, one day, we can get you over a bucket and see how far you can fill it."

"Sounds like a plan," she said, crawling up to lay beside me.

"Then I'm gonna drink every drop."

"I'm going to enjoy that," she said. We were quiet a while, then she spoke up again. "Do you have any preferences on what you'd like me to wear when I come back?"

"Hmm. Good question. I'll have to think on it. If I come up with something, I'll let you know, but really, I'll probably just want to work with your own choice."

After a shower, we both crawled under the covers for the night, back to back, against each other.

A sort of preparation.