Silhouette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Promise?"

"Absolutely. Tonight."

"Okay fine. I want to shave first anyway."

With that, Mark kept his boxers on and started the process of shaving at the sink. He normally used an electric razor on his face every few days or when he had an online meeting, but times like now he enjoyed shaving with a stick razor. Working with water and shave cream made his face smoother and felt like more of a pampered experience. He also knew that Jennifer liked the way his face smelled afterward.

---

They took cruiser bikes for a long ride to a place where they could keep an eye on them while grabbing some food at an outdoor restaurant. Despite the nice weather, the cycling trails were empty enough for them to ride side by side and chat on the way home.

"Did you get your reservation squared away for the bachelorette party?"

"Yeah. I'm going to share a room with Leah. I booked it for the two of us."

Hearing this put Mark at ease. He didn't think his wife would go looking to be unfaithful, but he also knew how she looked in a tight little black dress. She would be a magnet for guys when out at the bars. There was a time back a few years ago when she was traveling for her job and he suspected a one-night stand. Her body language afterward was out of character. She was very mindful of where she left her phone. She avoided any touch. She was also generally cold with him for a few weeks. Those things alone might not have indicated cheating, but there was also that one text message he inadvertently saw appear on the lock screen of her phone.

Kim: I still can't stop thinking about that night ;)

There wasn't anyone named Kim in their social circle, nor did she have any co-workers by that name. He wondered if Kim was a guy's name or a girl's name. Somehow the thought of her experimenting for a night with another woman was less like cheating. He had never asked her about it because deep down he really didn't want to know. That conversation would be a genie that wouldn't go back in the bottle.

"That's great. I'm sure you'll have fun and hopefully it will be a little safer with two of you."

"I guess that depends on what you mean by safer. Leah can be kind of crazy," she giggled.

"True."

"What do you want to do this evening?"

"You mean before or after you fuck my brains out?"

Mark's face flushed and he looked around the trail to see who might be within earshot. He couldn't believe she said that out loud and so matter of fact. He also loved it. The little bit of daring was exciting, and he could feel his dick start to wake up. It never took much, and he considered it his superpower to get hard in an instant.

"Well, I was thinking before, but thank you for the clarification," he said, smiling.

"If it's a movie, it would have to be something light-hearted. But not too boring or it will put me to sleep."

"How about a game?"

"The game is what we'll play in bed."

"I see."

"What if we pick up some ingredients and make a dish that we've never tried before?"

"I like that idea. We can stop at store on the way back and throw what we buy in your bike basket."

"Done."

Mark and Jennifer continued the ride home with light without conversation, both smiling and envisioning the evening ahead.

---

That evening they drank wine and made pad thai for dinner. The dish came out great considering it was their first time making it. The basket on Jennifer's bike was overflowing on the way home with all the specialty ingredients the recipe called for, and that would inevitably go bad before they used them again. None the less, it was a date they both needed.

By the time the kitchen was being cleaning up, they were well into a second bottle of wine. Mark was washing dishes and Jennifer was drying. They had spent the evening laughing and making predictions about the bachelorette party. She was not in the wedding party but was invited to the getaway weekend as part of the bride's close circle of friends. They had been roommates in college.

Thinking further ahead to the wedding, he asked, "So the wedding is in two weeks, right?"

"Yeah."

"What are you going to wear?"

"I'm not sure. I was thinking I might go out and look for something tomorrow. Why?"

"I was thinking about your little black dress. You should wear that."

She smiled with a crooked grin and raised eyebrow.

"I'm not sure that's the look I'm going for."

She glanced over at his back as he focused on scrubbing something in the sink. Already knowing the answer, she asked, "Why is it you think I should wear that one?"

"It makes your tits and ass look amazing," he said, still focused toward the sink.

Jennifer put the towel down on the counter and pulled an oversized tee shirt off over her head. She had gone without a bra since changing when they got home from the bike ride. The nipples of her small, perky breasts had been brushing against the cotton all evening, providing a light stimulation, contributing to her growing horniness.

"You mean these tits?" She asked while Mark's back was to her. He had been facing the sink looking down.

He shut off the water abruptly, then slowly turned to face his wife. "Fuck," he thought. "It's go time."

"Yes. I think those are the ones. I'll need to look more closely though." He said as he took a step forward, bringing him face to face with her.

Jennifer brought her hand around the back of his head, running her fingers through his hair and pulling him in for a long kiss. They started close lipped, but quickly evolved into mingling of tongues and playful biting of each other's lips. They felt the heat of each other's breath. Mark's hands caressed her warm, naked back.

He slid his hands around to her chest, taking one breast in each hand. Her nipples were stiff, and she winced slightly as he touched them with his fingers.

"Too hard?"

"No, just sensitive. It feels good."

Mark leaned down to take one of her breasts into his mouth, but she pulled away before his tongue could find flesh. She grabbed his wrists with her hands and twisted so he was behind her. She pulled him to follow. They walked in unison to the stairway and then up to the bedroom.

Their bed looked like something out of a magazine with a white comforter and an abundance of pillows resting against a large wooden headboard that arched backward toward the wall. Lamps on either side of the bed cast a warm yellow light around the room, making the entire space feel soft and cozy. Mark noticed the wooden slats over the windows were open, but sheer curtains had been drawn. Any curious neighbors would only be able to tell that a light was on in the room, but they shouldn't be able to see anything specific. None the less, he walked around the far side of the bed to start turning off the bedside lights.

Jennifer had flopped face up onto the middle of the bed. Somewhere along the way she had removed her pants, leaving her completely naked except for a black thong. Her toned body and perky breasts were slightly flushed from the exercise and wine, making them all the more inviting.

As Mark reached under the lampshade to turn off the light, Jennifer rolled toward him, grabbing the top of his pants. He was shirtless now and she was eager to complete his unwrapping. By the time he clicked off the lamp, his pants were down at his ankles, and she was working his underwear down. His dick sprung out at full attention. It had been that way since they were downstairs making out. A considerable amount of precum had formed, making the head of his penis shine under the remaining light from the other bedside lamp. Jennifer squeezed the head with her fingers, drawing out a fresh pearl of the slippery liquid. She then pressed her finger right against the tip, squishing the precum, then guiding it down the length of his erection as she traced him with her index finger. She rolled back to the middle of the bed, whispering "take me" as she brought the same finger to her mouth, sucking on the taste of her husband.

Mark slid his feet out of the crumpled pile of his clothing. Now completely naked, he climbed toward his wife, finally connecting his tongue with the nearer of her breasts. Circling her areola first, he then gave a kiss directly over the nipple, sucking slightly as he pulled back. She communicated her pleasure and approval by arching her back, pushing her chest further into his face. Leaning across her, he repeated the process with her other breast. Doing so brought his body close enough for her to reach under him. She cupped his balls in her upright hand. Her touch was warm as she slid her hand up the length of his dick and back down, beginning to stroke him slowly.

Leaning on one arm, he reached out with his free hand, sliding his fingers under the lacy front of her thong and through her short pubic hair. She used her free hand to slide off the thong, granting him easy access to her entire body. He responded by sliding his hand further downward toward her pussy, but veering off at the last minute only to tease her inner thigh. He could feel the heat between her legs and wanted to continue building her anticipation. They stayed in this position for a long while, him kissing and sucking all over her torso while grazing her outer lips with his hand; her stroking him and playing with his balls.

Jennifer got to the point where she couldn't take the teasing any longer. On one of Mark's fly-bys, while he was again ever so slightly touching her labia, she suddenly thrust her hips forward, hoping his fingers would slip inside her. He easily pulled his hand away from her pussy, continuing the tease. The feeling was both agonizing and exhilarating for her as she was unable to beat the quickness of his hand and tortured by the anticipation. Finally, unable to endure any more, she reached down with her own hand, pressing on the back of his. She pushed his fingers into her.

Mark felt wetness and warmth immediately. His fingers became slippery as he explored inside her. Then, pressing two fingers firmly together, he bent them in unison to form a curl. He slid the tip of those fingers in and out of her vagina while applying pressure against the hood of her clit with the underside of his knuckles. Beneath the tousle of her blonde, wavy hair, her eyes were closed while her mouth hung open. She was taking rapid, rhythmic breaths.

Jennifer started to slow her stroking and loosen her grip on his dick. Still kneeling beside her, he knew she was distracted by what he was doing. He could make her cum now if he continued. But now wasn't the time. He wanted to build her up longer for a larger payoff. Slowing the motion of his fingers, he kissed her on the lips. She returned a long, passionate kiss, slowly changing the position of her hands to be able to pull his body against hers.

Mark was desperate to fuck her now and she was desperate to be fucked. He sat up to climb over her and reposition himself between her legs. In doing so, he noticed his shadow against the sheer window curtains. With only one light turned on across the bed from the window, their silhouettes would be clearly visible from the outside. He could either get up to close the wood slats behind the curtains or he could turn off the other bedside lamp. Instead, he paused, remembering his recent interaction with the neighbor. Had she truly caught him masturbating? He now realized he could put on an encore performance that she might see if she were to look out her window. Even if she hadn't seen him before, the thought of risking a show now excited him. This was an opportunity to show his neighbor -- to show Erin, that he gets all the pussy he wants.

Rather than lay against her body in missionary style, which she usually preferred, he sat on his knees and positioned himself between her legs. He ran his hands up the inside of her thighs, sliding them toward her pussy. When his hands met between her legs, he spread her labia slowly and gently, dipping his index finger inside to cover it in her slippery juices. He moved the tip of his finger upward to find her clit, which had grown under the excitement and was now protruding from the protection of its hood. The sweet smell of sex filled his nostrils as he made small, slow circles with his finger.

His other hand gripped his dick, angling it downward to touch its head against the lips of her pussy. It was like a drug to watch himself rubbing against her, coating the head of his penis in a sheen of her slippery wetness. Again, Jennifer thrust with her hips, this time finding success in pulling him deeper inside. She giggled in satisfaction at being the one to temporarily control the penetration. Mark watched himself slide into and back out of her pussy as she thrust again. His dick was shiny, coated with her natural lubrication. After being worked up by her hand stroking him for so long, the feeling as he pushed back inside her tight, slippery pussy brought an overwhelming urge to cum. He clinched his sphincter in an effort to avoid finishing prematurely within the first few pumps. He could hold it off for a while, but he knew it wouldn't be long.

Jennifer, on the other hand, was barreling toward climax and nothing was going to stop her. She squeezed at her own tits as Mark held the outside of her thighs, resuming his thrusts into her harder and faster. He alternated between watching himself penetrate her and looking at his silhouette over on the window curtains. It was an erotic sight, but his was the only shadow that could be seen. He wanted to heighten the show by featuring both of their shadows on the curtains.

With his hands wrapped around her thighs, he lifted upward, prompting Jennifer to raise her knees off the bed. He pressed again and she lifted her legs completely in the air. He grabbed her ankles and held them in the air above his shoulders, continuing to thrust with the same speed and energy as before. Bringing her feet closer together increased the tightness for both of them. Spreading her legs apart gave him the entire view of his dick sliding in and out of her pussy and provided more stimulation for her clit. Either way, their combined shadow in the window was now picture perfect. This was a man railing his wife.

Jennifer came hard. As the muscles in her pussy tightened around his dick, Mark slowed his thrusts leaving himself almost all the way inside her. She let out a long, loud moan. She bent her knees and pressed them tightly together, her whole body quivering. He knew not to thrust. He kept his swollen dick deep inside her as he felt the muscles inside her pussy squeeze him tight. He could feel several distinct strong squeezes amidst the overall tightness. Then she gradually softened before going completely loose. He rubbed her upper arms finding that they had exploded in goosebumps. He pressed his body forward as she relaxed her knees, sliding to lay himself on top of her. He kissed her first on the mouth and then on the sides of her neck, just under her ears.

Over the next few minutes, he mapped out a field of kisses across her neck and collar bone. He placed his kisses like stepping-stones in a slow, connected, but wandering path. Passionate. Loving. His erection was holding strong inside her warm pussy, but he hadn't moved his hips at all. Jennifer began to kiss him back, first slowly, then more rapidly. He felt her knees lift off the bed as she slid her hands down his back, grabbing his butt. Even though he was still completely inserted, she pulled him tight against her. She was ready for more.

Eager to continue broadcasting their show on the curtains, Mark whispered, "I want you from behind."

He pulled himself out of her and sat up on his knees as Jennifer rolled over and positioned herself on all fours. His dick had softened slightly while they had stopped fucking, but it was now back to being fully erect. He watched the tip bounce slightly as it pulsed in time with his heartbeat. It looked and felt thicker than usual. The silhouette they cast at this moment was magnificent. In the shadow he could see his body from the knees up, his dick pointing outward and upward. The figure of Jennifer's slender body was also perfectly cast in silhouette on the curtain, including the shape of her tits, arched back, and upward-positioned ass. Grabbing his dick as he had before, he angled himself downward to meet her inviting pussy. This time, he focused entirely on their silhouette as he penetrated her.

Her pussy was still wet, and he slid in easily. His hips pressed up against her as he gave a full push forward. He felt as though he was able to penetrate more deeply in this position. Jennifer gave a soft moan. Mark continued to watch and admire the silhouette as he began to slide in and out of her slowly. She moaned more frequently as they worked up to a steady rhythm. The wet, slapping sound of their fucking filled the room, accented by her soft moaning. They had both hit a plateau where everything seemed sensational. On they went, him driving himself into her, pump after beautiful pump. He felt as if he could keep going forever.

Jennifer broke his trance, speaking at full volume, "Fuck me hard, Mark. I want to cum again."

Forgetting momentarily about perfecting their silhouette, Mark focused on fucking his wife to orgasm. Her requesting him to fuck her harder had provided that extra bit of stimulation that was ultimately too much. In an instant, he shifted from feeling like he could last forever and was now into impending orgasm countdown. He wanted to hold off long enough for them to cum together, and he was suddenly very close. He spread his knees a bit wider so he would be lower, and his angle of penetration would rub closer to her clit. He also shortened his thrusts so the head of his dick would come completely out of her pussy and then only go about half-way back in. He let go of her hips and bent over to cup her tits while kissing her back. He felt the build-up of an orgasm approaching hoped she was getting close as well. He wouldn't be able to last much longer.

About to explode, Mark raised his torso back up and pulled himself completely out of her pussy. The air of the room felt cold against his dick compared to the heat from inside her. He used his hand to rub the swollen head of his dick up and down against her pussy lips. He hoped he was hitting her clit, but the head of his dick was past being able to feel anything other than tingling everywhere. His balls were pulled tight against his body. He knew he would cum within a few thrusts. Jennifer thrust herself backward, causing his dick to slide all the way back in. Her pussy lips wrapped around the base of his shaft. "Fuck me hard," she repeated, almost yelling.

"What's that? You want me to fuck you hard?" He asked, pulling out again in a poorly disguised effort to buy time.

"Yes," She answered with a moaning voice. "Please."

"With this?" he asked, tapping the head of his dick against her pussy.

"Yes. Fuck me with that dick. I want to come."

"You're about to make me cum. Are you close?"

"Yes." Lowering her voice down to a whisper again, she added, "Fuck me hard and fast."

With that, Mark knew he was out of time. He held his dick in his hand, guiding it all the way inside her. He kept his fingertips where they could feel both the shaft of his dick and her pussy lips as they slid against one another. Then he moved his hand down further, finding and squeezing the skin around her clit. He pulled half-way out before thrusting back in, his body slapping against her ass and his own hand. He wiggled his finger as fast as he could as he thrust deep again and again.

His dick throbbed and he moaned softly as he began to cum. He felt himself spurt once as he thrust in, then again as he pulled back. He continued to feel pulses of his orgasm come faster than he could fuck his wife. The sensations of her pussy changed as he pushed through his own load inside of her. It was a fantastically satisfying feeling. As the pulsing continued, he wondered how large of a load he was leaving inside her. It felt much bigger than usual. He continued to fuck her and massage her clit although he knew his weapon was fading quickly now. He couldn't tell how close to an orgasm she was with her back to him. He continued thrusting hard and rubbing the sides of her clit. Then all of a sudden, he felt her hand on top of his, squeezing it tightly as he continued to rub. His cum had leaked down and was covering the entirety of his dick, her pussy, its lips, and their hands. It was so sloppy and frantic that he would lose his place, but she would help guide him back. He knew she had to be close, and he didn't dare slow down.