Silhouette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark stifled a moan as he reached orgasm and felt himself lose control. His dick throbbed as he felt himself shooting his cum against the wall of the shower just below the window.

Jennifer pulled the vibrator out of her pussy and twisted the control to further increase the intensity. She could feel a mist of her juices as the vibrator shook them away on its maximum setting. She pressed the tip back against her exposed clit. The intensity was too much to handle and she felt the wave of an orgasm flood her entire body. Her pussy began to throb and contract through a series of pulses. She lost control of the muscles in her ass as they also began to spasm. The butt plug fell from her ass, landing on the floor with a thud. Her legs turned to jelly and she sank to the floor between the bed and the window, alongside the shiny silver butt plug that had just fallen out of her. It glistened wet from the lube still coating her ass. Somehow she held on to the slippery vibrator, still whirring at its maximum setting as she clinched her fist around it and rode out the waves of shivering pleasure.

Erin's reached her arm beneath her crawling body, down past her tits and back up at her pussy, to fuck herself with the big red dildo. She brought it out as far as she could reach before pressing it back in with quick force. In this position, she could simulate a hard fucking and take the entirety of the cock. She shifted her grip so the balls could slap against her pussy, stimulating her clit. With this large of an object inside her, it only took a few deep penetrations and ball slaps against her clit to tip her over the edge. Feeling another orgasm approaching, she pulled out the dildo, flipped herself back over, and used her fingers to rub up and down at her clit. She climaxed again, thrusting her pelvis into the air and holding it up until the waves of pleasure subsided. Then she lowered herself slowly back down to the bed.

Mark rinsed his load away and turned off the shower. By the time he dried off and looked out the window again, Erin was nowhere to be seen. Jennifer had also composed herself enough as to not be caught, although she felt quite disheveled and wanted another shower. She had re-inserted the butt plug, closed the sheer curtains again, and was zipping up her suitcase when Mark entered the room.

"Well, back to work," he said in a chipper tone.

"Yep. Same for me too," she replied.

---

A few hours later Jennifer closed her laptop, signifying the end of her workday and the beginning of her girls' getaway weekend. Her suitcase was ready and she had a few moments to relax while she waited for her ride.

Leah pulled up in her SUV with two other girls already inside. Music and laughter spilled from the car even before a window was opened to give Jennifer a wave. She and Mark hugged and kissed goodbye, with Mark wishing her a fun but safe time. "You know I'm always good," she had replied.

With that, Jennifer walked down to the curb, threw her suitcase in the rear of the SUV, and hopped in to one of the back seats. It looked like she sat on something as she got in, but she seemed to sort it out quickly and was grinning as they drove away.

As was routine, Mark had already begun thinking about rubbing one out. His heart still fluttered a bit from the excitement of watching Erin through the shower window earlier. Not knowing how or if he wanted to escalate things with the naughty neighbor, he decided he would lie on his bed, watch a few pornos, and see where that took him.

Once in the bedroom, he considered his options. Would he put on another show for his neighbor? How would it work now that they both knew? Would they look at each other or communicate somehow? Would she masturbate along with him? He had mixed feelings about how to approach this. He walked over to look out the window, pulling back the sheer curtains and looking across to her bedroom. Her curtains were closed and he couldn't see in. Well, that makes things easier he thought, relaxing a bit.

Looking over the rest of Erin's house and their collective backyards, he could see that Erin's patio door was partially open. A curtain from inside was blowing gently outward. He couldn't see in the downstairs windows either.

That's when Mark noticed something different about the fence between their two yards. The little pass-through gate had been unlatched from the other side and left a crack open. Above the gate rested the black jeweled butt plug. It was his invitation sign.

End of Part One.