Silhouette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning, Jennifer pulled forward, collapsing flat onto the bed. Mark's dick slid out in the process, but he kept his hand with her and he allowed himself to fall on top of her back. His cum covered hand pressed tight against the outside of her pussy. Her thighs spasmed uncontrollably for about ten seconds before going completely limp as she exhaled. "Wow," she said softly.

---

Mark woke first the next morning. They slid under covers together the night before and had fallen asleep quickly. He felt the stickiness of their dried fluids on his hands and groin. Jennifer lay with her back to him still sleeping but starting to show signs of movement. He reached his hand across under the sheets making contact with the bare skin of her hip, caressing down to her ass. Sleeping nude was a rarity for them. Feeling her nude body in front of his got his heart pumping and dick bulging. However, Mark wasn't getting any this morning. Jennifer rolled slightly away.

"You did me good last night. I'm out of commission for a while."

Mark leaned over, giving her a hugging kiss before breaking away to get up out of bed. He strode across the room noticing that his dick was back to that "look at me" level of being aroused and plump, but not erect.

The small window in their shower was at head height. He opened it to let the fresh air mingle with the hot water, creating a fog of wet steam. As he rinsed his body, he peered out the window. It was on the same side of the house as their bedroom windows, looking down on both their and their neighbor's back yards. He thought about their silhouettes from the night before and wondered if Erin had seen them making love. As he looked over her yard, movement caught his eye. Erin came around the corner from her side yard and into the patio area behind the house. She picked up a patio chair and carried it with her as she went back around the side of the house. He assumed she was moving things toward the garage or driveway to be hauled to their new house.

He finished up in the shower and dressed in a comfortable pair of jeans with a black tee shirt. Jennifer was still in bed when he exited the bathroom accompanied by a plume of steam. She was flicking at her phone with a groggy, disinterested look on her face.

"I'm going to go for a ride," he said.

"Okay have fun. I'll be here"

With that, Mark headed downstairs. He started the coffee pot with enough for two of them, but he didn't stay while it brewed. Instead he headed to the garage, got on his cruiser bike, and headed out.

He enjoyed the fresh air and exercise of being out, but he wasn't fooling himself as to why he wanted to go on this ride. Something he couldn't explain was drawing him to have another encounter with his neighbor.

He rode down to the end of their long, curving street, turned the corner and doubed back on the street behind. It was a route he seldom took, and the street felt foreign to him. In fact, he wasn't quite sure which house was the one directly behind his own. He guessed it was the one with the realty sign featuring a "sold" marker. Slowing down on his bike, he peered in the open garage. A grey Honda sat surrounded by piles of boxes and furniture bound in plastic wrap. Patio chairs were half-stacked within the garage near a door to the side yard. He didn't see anyone inside.

Squeezing the hand brake, Mark came to a stop just past the open garage and lowered his feet to balance. He was looking over the side yard fence and at his own house behind. Trees obscured much of the view, but he could see part of the upstairs, including their bedroom window. Jennifer must have pulled back the curtains after he left because he could see into their bedroom. From this angle he could only see the top of a dresser and their ceiling fan, with its blades rotating lazily. In the small window to the left he could see the blurry shadow of what he assumed to be Jennifer's head. She was in the shower.

"Hi there," he heard a woman's voice call from the open garage.

Mark realized he must have looked a bit odd, stopped on his bike and staring over her fence.

"Hey, how's it going?" He replied.

Erin set down a chair and walked forward, out of the shadows of the garage and into the sunlight. She was a tremendously curvy woman with pronounced hips and very large breasts. Her dark, nearly black hair glistened in the sunlight and cascaded past the shoulders of a tight-fitting jogger top. She wore stretch pants that were working overtime to contain the curves of her calves, thighs, and ass. Her figure was what a horny teenage boy might draw if they were asked to sketch their vision of a MILF.

"I was just looking across your yard at my house," he said, gesturing unnecessarily with his hand. "I live over there."

"Oh.." Realization crossed her face. "You're my neighbor."

After a pause, she added, "I guess I'm more used to seeing you from behind."

It took everything Mark had in him to hold a straight face. That word choice... "seeing you from behind" had to be carefully chosen, right? Did that mean she had witnessed them fucking? If that were the case, she was being sly about it.

"Looks like the packing is going well," he said, nodding to the garage.

"Yeah, it's down to the big stuff now. One more week to go." "Thanks for returning the ball, but I think that will stay here."

"No problem. If there's anything you need a hand with, just let me know"

"Thanks, I will." "It's just me until the movers come. Aaron went ahead with the rest of our stuff to get the new place set up."

Mark was confused. Had he remembered her name incorrectly? Was she referring to herself in the third person? Then he remembered the over-the-top cuteness of their matching names, Erin and Aaron.

"It's Mark, by the way. I don't remember if I had introduced myself."

"Yeah I remember from back when we fixed the fence a few years ago. I'm Erin, spelled the other way."

"Right. We went through the little door cut in the fence."

"Yep, that one. I guess if I need you, you'll know which way to come."

Mark was tongue-tied after that comment and stumbled for a reply.

"Well I gotta get back to it. Enjoy your ride," she shot back first.

"Thanks."

Whoa boy, Mark thought as he pedaled away, replaying the conversation in his head.

---

Their work week resumed with typical distractions of email and online meetings. Rainy weather had wrecked any chance of getting outside for sunlight and exercise. Mark and Jennifer had taken turns working from the office, couch, and kitchen table as they rotated between places that were conducive to working on laptop computers. He regularly peeked over to Erin's house and yard but hadn't seen any sign of her. Her curtains had been drawn shut and the backyard was now completely empty of anything other than what was planted in the ground. Maybe she had gone to see her husband at their new house. What was he looking for anyway? Would he really follow through on anything? The thought of forbidden fruit was stimulating, and he brushed away his recent obsession as nothing more than fantasy.

By Friday morning, Mark had begun looking forward to a having the house to himself for the weekend. His wife's libido was still a flatline and he was eagerly anticipating a day of watching porn and pleasuring himself. Having started work early to attend an online meeting, he was only getting around to a shower at lunchtime.

Jennifer had a small floral-print suitcase set on the bed with a handful of clothing items spread out beside it. She had pulled the suitcase down out of their closet earlier, remembering that it was where she liked to stash a handful of her private things. Among those private things were a small white vibrator, a life-like brown dildo, a larger squishy blue dildo with a suction cup base, a few partially used containers of lube, and a silver butt plug adorned with fake gemstones at its base. She took some time to examine each, remembering how and when they came into her possession. Each had a story to tell about an earlier chapter in her sexual life.

She found a temporary hiding spot for the dildos and stashed them back away. But when getting to the butt plug, she made the impromptu decision to try inserting it. It had been a gift from a previous boyfriend who had given it to her back when they were together. He had been relentlessly pushing for them to try anal. Gifting her the butt plug was an obvious effort to get her used to the sensations of insertion and pressure on the walls of her rectum. She did eventually give her ass to him one time, but it was more painful than pleasurable for her, and she had no interest in trying again. Perhaps it was this walk down memory lane, or the thought of being naughty for the weekend that tempted her to consider the butt plug again today.

After examining its shape, she admired its heft in her hand. The smooth, cold object was heavy for its size. Fresh out of the shower, she still wore a towel and was tempted to remember its feel. Reaching behind her with the plug, she pressed it up between the cheeks of her ass. The rounded metal tip touched the warm, sensitive flesh of her asshole causing it to pucker. Her initial reaction was to pull it away, but she collected herself and brought the tip back against her hole. She pushed it bit further, remembering from years ago the pressure of an object requesting entry into her ass. Under her control now in this moment, it wasn't an intimidating or painful experience. She wasn't subject to the desires and control of another. This was her own desire and she was ready to feel more of the taboo sensation.

Grabbing one of the containers of lube, she squeezed a bit onto the tips of her fingers. Then reaching those fingers around behind her, she spread the lube on her asshole, pressing a finger just a bit inside her tight hole in the process. She was ready. Taking a deep breath, she returned the buttplug to her rear, pressing it back against her opening with the same pressure as before. The lube now eliminated any friction and she was easily able to press harder, feeling her hole become wider the further she inserted the plug. Its metal had warmed up and its smooth surface didn't really provide any rubbing sensation. The only thing she could feel was the pressure against the rim and walls of her anus as the object pushed her ass hole open wider. It took her a few tries applying pressure and then backing off to get the entire thing inserted. When she finally got past the widest part of the tree-shaped butt-plug, it seemed to snap into place as her sphincter closed around the base. She let out a big exhale and walked around in a quick circle to make sure it would stay in place comfortably. Everything seemed pretty good.

She was now fully dressed -- or at least as dressed as she was going to be prior to changing for the evening. That she would do after checking in at the hotel. Her sweatpants and crop top would provide perfect cover in case she needed to remove or adjust the plug, which she decided to leave inserted for now. She smirked devilishly at the thought of going out with the girls in a skirt with no panties. Imaging giving some stranger an eyeful of what he couldn't have. Simply thinking about it here with the butt plug in her ass was exhilarating.

Only a slight feeling of pressure served to remind that the plug was still in her as Mark entered the room. He was on his way to the shower. She nonchalantly moved one of the pieces of clothing on the bed to cover the lipstick-sized small white vibrator that was still out. Given her plan to keep wearing the butt plug, she figured it might be useful to also have the pocked-size vibrator. You never know when a opportune time might present itself. After checking to make sure the batteries still worked, she tucked the vibrator into a compartment of her suitcase.

Jennifer heard the shower being turned on from the next room. She was mostly packed for the two nights away at the bachelorette weekend. As she grabbed a few last things from around the room, she tidied the bed and opened the window curtains. As she pulled the curtains back, she looked out across the backyard, catching a glimpse of the house behind. To her amazement, she could see the neighbor chick directly in the bedroom windows of the house behind. She was lying naked on her bed, caressing herself.

The only way to describe this woman was voluptuous. For everything that Jennifer was, this woman was the opposite. She had dark hair, a thick curvy body, and enormous tits. Jennifer wondered what it would be like to play with them. Also unlike her, the woman in the other window was completely shaved. She was lying on her back, sideways on the bed with her knees bent and legs spread -- positioned to give a perfect spread eagle view out the window and toward their house.

In the next room, Mark was catching the same view from the shower. He stood, throbbing erection in-hand, watching out the small open shower window and through the windows of the neighboring house as Erin lay on her bed rubbing her naked body. There was no way at this point that her open window and positioning could be happenstance. The innuendo in their conversations must have been real. She must have seen him before. He wondered if she had seen him masturbating or fucking Jennifer. Or both.

Erin slid one of her hands between her legs, rubbing her shaved pussy. From the movement of her wrist, it was apparent that she was dipping as least one finger inside herself, if not more. Her other hand caressed her massive tits, pressing them upward and then letting them lay back against her chest, cascading over her sides. Her nipples were highlighted by large, dark areolas that begged to be licked and sucked.

Jennifer watched from their bedroom, transfixed. Did this woman know she was being watched? Was this show being intentionally directed at her? Either way, it was impossible for her not to sense her own swollen nipples and clit as excitement built within her. She reached down within her sweatpants, feeling the wetness of her pussy and the base of her butt plug.

Across the way, Erin continued to finger herself. She used the outstretched fingers of one hand to stretch her labia apart, while her other hand ferociously plunged in and out of her pussy. Behind her knees and tits, she tossed her head from side to side. Her hands and pussy lips were shiny with wetness as she worked herself hard.

At this point, Mark was fucking his fist, pressed up against the wall in the shower. He held a lose grip, allowing his dick to enter through a ring made between his index finger and thumb. A generous squirt of hair conditioner gave him all of the lubrication he needed. He imagined sticking himself inside Erin as she lay on the bed. He wanted to feel his body against her curves. He wanted to ride her from every possible angle.

Jennifer had retrieved the small white vibrator back out from the compartment in her suitcase. Its stubby shape was rounded at one end and blunt that the other, like a small dildo. Twisting the ring at its base initiated a slow vibration and an audible buzz. With the water still running in the other room, it was worth the risk. She pulled down her sweatpants and brought the smooth tip of the vibrator toward her pussy, resting it on her outer labia. The vibrations echoed through her pussy and she inadvertently pushed the butt plug partially out. She tightened her ass to clinch down on the butt plug nestled within.

Erin appeared to be reaching an orgasm. She arched her back, lifting her torso off the bed and thrust toward the ceiling. Her bald pussy glistened. Her wrist continued to work her fingers in and out of it as she held her position in the air. Then fell back to the bed with a flop. Her legs lay flat on the bed, still spread apart. Her hips and legs shook as she slowed the motion of her hand, then she came to a complete stop. Only seconds later she broke her arms free from her pussy, bringing one hand to her mouth. With the other she reached up past her head and out of view. She sucked on the fingers that had been inside her only moments before. She licked with her tongue mouth around the base of her fingers, sliding them into and out of her mouth as if she was being fucked by it. When she brought her other hand back form out of view, it was holding a bright red, penis-shaped dildo. Her motions were flirtations and exaggerated as she hung the dildo straight down from above her head and lifted herself, tongue out, to feed on it. She flicked her tongue at it before taking the cock's head slowly through her pressing lips and into her mouth.

Jennifer pressed the rumbling vibrator against the outer folds of her pussy. Its surface was smooth but still rubbed with friction against her skin until she dipped it between her labia, releasing the abundant wetness that she had felt building within. As she moved the vibrator around inside of her, her lubricating juices spilled outside her pussy, coating everything between her legs. The vibrator now easy glided wherever she pleased and she took advantage of the freedom, tracing around her pussy lips and pressing it into the creases next to her clit. She closed her legs slightly, pressing the vibrator firmly against the side of her clit. It was getting hard to keep her eyes focused on the show across the way.

Mark had been alternating between stroking himself softly, outright fucking his hands, and not touching himself at all. At one point, he turned the water to its coldest setting to let the shower's frigid spray diffuse his erection, just so he could prolong his masturbation. That move had given him the chance to watch himself re-grow the erection Erin was responsible for. He felt lightheaded as blood coursed to his dick. Alternating between hot and cold water had left his dick flushed red and hyper-sensitive. It was a type of stimulation he was not used to, and he made mental note for possible use another time. He took a fresh pump of conditioner into his hand, smeared it on the head of his dick, and pulled it down the shaft with a semi-firm grip. As he did so, the head pushed a stream of the white conditioner out the top of his hand. It looked just like a big glob of cum as it slid down off the head and into the lathered fingers of his hand. Resting his eyes back on Erin and her bright red dildo, Mark started stroking himself to climax.

Jennifer adjusted with the speed of her vibrator. She turned the knob, speeding it up. Then, using three fingers to hold it at the base, she inserted it as far into her pussy as she could while still managing to hold on. At this higher vibration speed, it made her butt plug start to vibrate in harmony. She could feel the two objects nearly touching through the thin wall of tissue between them. She began to fuck herself with the small toy. Like an ambulance siren, the noise of the vibration oscillated between loud and muffled as she frantically slid it in and out of herself. If Mark were to turn off the shower, he would surely hear her what she was doing. She didn't care. Watching the neighbor had her so worked up that she would explode any second.

Watching Erin penetrate herself with the big red dildo was impressive. It was larger than a normal penis in all directions. It looked massive in her hands. She held it at the base, just above the fake ball sack, which was also red and oversized, just like the veiny shaft and bulbous head. It took her a while to initially insert it into her pussy. She ran it up and down against her lips to coat it in her slippery, dripping juices, then she would hold it against her entrance, pushing a little further into her pussy each time. After the third time rubbing and then pushing, she got past the head. From there she switched to short strokes, coating the surface of the long, thick shaft. With each stroke, it disappeared a little further into her. After a few minutes of pulling partially out and then inserting deeper, it appeared to be as far into her pussy as she could take the monster sized cock. There was still enough of it hanging out of her stretched lips that Erin could wrap her hand around the base. Then, in one quick motion, Erin rolled over and climbed up onto her knees, still gripping the base of the red cock and controlling its motion in and out of her vagina. With her ass pointed into the air, for the first time it could also be seen that she was wearing a butt plug. It was completely black, and featured a black crystal at the base, which rested firm against her asshole.