Silk Lingerie

Story Info
My panties make me cum.
860 words
4.58
26.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My nipples harden against the silk of my bra, and I can feel the moisture gather between my legs.

I love wearing expensive lingerie. The feel of it against my skin makes me feel sensual, and awakens every nerve in my body.

I wonder how wet the matching silk panties are. I know if I were to pull them off, there'd be a dark spot, but I can't bring myself to remove them just yet.

I admire myself in the mirror. The hunter green silk lays seductively on my skin, accentuating my curves.

I can clearly see my hard nipples and immediately run my hands across my own tits, concentrating on the tiny buds, rubbing them, pinching them.

My pussy clenches at the feel of my own fingers teasing my sensitive nipples through the luxurious silk fabric.

My eyes move to my panties; the high waist elongates my legs and the thong peaks just above my plump ass. My clit is swollen and throbbing, pushing against the thong. I press my legs together and nearly fall over from the pleasure.

I can't help myself, I pull the front of the thong up so that it wedges between my pussy lips and let it glide against my clit. I love to see the panties pulled tight and my pussy spilling over each side.

Watching myself makes me clinch and I can feel liquid dripping from my cunt.

I can't take it any longer, I need to cum so badly.

I slowly pull the panties down my legs, they're soaking wet. I can clearly see the darker green where my cunt leaked.

The sight of my own wetness further arouses me. I sit on the floor in front of the mirror and spread my legs as wide as I can.

My cunt is glistening, begging to be filled. I wonder... what would it feel like to fill my pussy with my own panties?

I dip my fingers into my hole and slowly finger myself. My pussy is ready, so I take the side of my panties and push them in with my finger.

I can barely feel them inside me, but I take a moment to admire the beautiful, shiny fabric spilling from my smooth, hairless cunt.

I'm throbbing now, but I'm determined to go slow. I leave the panties as they are, haplessly falling from my pussy lips and I pull my breasts out of the cups of my bra.

The underwire and the little fabric of the cups push my naked tits higher.

I look lovely laying on the floor, my breasts spilling over my bra, my legs spread wide and my own panties hanging out of my cunt.

I need more. My pussy needs to feel full so I start pushing more of the panties in. Inch by inch, I push my fingers into my cunt. I push the silk further in until my lips close around it and I can no longer see my panties.

To my surprise, I can clearly feel the thong in my hole, pressing against my g-spot. I watch in the mirror as a creamy white liquid drips from my pussy and rolls down my ass.

I slide my fingers across my clit and nearly come undone. I move my hand across my slit and I can hear how wet I am.

I wiggle my hips and the panties shift inside me. They feel just as silky and luxurious in my pussy as they do on it.

I wiggle more, thrusting my hips. I can see myself arching my back in the mirror and making my tits thrust out even further. I fill each of my hands with my own breasts and pull hard at my nipples.

My entire body is shaking with anticipation.

I barely register the sound of my own voice moan. I can no longer see myself in the mirror, too engrossed in the way my panties are making me feel.

Each thrust of my hips builds the pressure, higher and higher. I'm going to cum, my panties are going to make me cum.

Juices are dripping down my ass as I pump my hips into the air. My entire body is wound so tightly I'm afraid I may explode.

Just as I'm about to cum, I grab a small piece of my panties that have worked their way out of my pussy and begin to slowly pull.

The feel of the panties sliding from my hole has me screaming in ecstasy as I break. My entire body quakes with the force of the orgasm and I feel a gush of liquid coat my hands as my greedy hole clenches trying to keep the little bit of fabric left inside.

I lay on the floor now and look at myself in the mirror. My skin is flush from the exertion, the floor and my legs are covered in my cum, and between my spread legs lay my panties. Discarded and soaking wet.

I've always loved the feel of lingerie on my skin, but now that I know I like to be fucked by expensive fabric, I'll be sure to buy more.