All Comments on 'Silly Games'

by Regguy69

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
francemanfranceman12 months ago

Much appreciated.

A betrayal, a divorce, then become and remain single.

In the end, they live their lives separately, reconnecting when their desire, urge or love is too strong.

No commitment, no words, just reconnecting from time to time.

Jaydean409Jaydean40912 months ago

He needs to bring four or five friends with him next time and have the train go up her ass!! Maybe she’ll like it?!

mainer42mainer4212 months ago

please. You are better than this

usaretusaret12 months ago

Weird ending.

phill1cphill1c12 months ago

At some point, the characters need to have some distinguishing qualities vs. the 1,000,000 and one stories about dumb@ss women cheating on salt-of-the-earth ex-marine accountants.

OR quality sex scenes.

None of this is believable nor would I want to believe it.

FireFox59FireFox5912 months ago

The story just seemed to flounder after he got the recording. Should have had her served at the office to start with and created a lot more pain for both of them. Oh well, at least he didn't take her back.

someoneothersomeoneother12 months ago

Average for LW. It seems that neither wife nor husband are doing well as exs. Maybe it would be better for them to be together.

I wonder if author has any real-life experience with kids. Just because kids graduate from high school does not mean they are out of the house or wife does not need the house for them.

OvercriticalOvercritical12 months ago

3* and not worth the time to analyze this example of mediocrity.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu12 months ago

yeah MC is weak a semi-doormat who is a "sucker idolizing a mediocre pussy".

no one wanted that pussy so she got back her back-up/plan B guy.

I hate cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This had the makings of a good story but then the author seemed to get bored with the plot and padded it out instead with a lot of drivel about kinky sex, including that well known solution to all marital woes, anal. In the end it was just pointless and dropped from a solid four stars to two. Can and must do better.

Prince020402Prince02040212 months ago

I found myself looking forward to the confrontation after he listened to the recording - her reaction, his reaction to her reaction..... but nothing. It went right straight to her getting served. Seems like we skipped a chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nope, not in this lifetime. Stupid, stupid man. Wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole. Let the cheating skank slut who called me an "asshole" to her lover sleep in the bed she made. How about part two where she gives him the STD's she's gotten from whoring around? Doesn't have to be BTB but he's a fool.

TonyGWTonyGW12 months ago

Started out not liking it, same old, same old, I was thinking.

Then the last third brought it home for me.

Your post divorce and epilogue turned it into a different story, almost a fresh take on a familiar trope.

Keeping my attention with a "Cheating Wife" story these days is an achievement.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Two teenage boys and she's bored! One will be off to college or trade school in two years, the other is right behind him. They are exploring and developing their life plans and futures, dating girls and exploring sexuality and personal relationships, and their mother is BORED? Their sons have no friends, no families they socialize with, share car pooling to games, athletic events, no hunting, fishing, soccer, baseball, chess team, robotics competition . . . nothing? And She's Bored?! What a shallow empty self absorbed ass. And the husband doesn't sound much better.

\

Their marriage makes complete sense. Everything after does not. She's attractive, likes to fuck-is even willing to take it in the ass-and she has no morals or personal integrity: She's getting all the cock and/or pussy she wants and can handle. And She Ain't Bored. The sad single regretful divorcee is bull shit. The asshole she was fucking behind his wife's back still has a cock and is still an asshole, so why isn't she fucking him? She LOVES him. She's willing to take what she can get from the husband she does not love or respect, so why not continue to fuck the asshole she really does love and respect. Maybe she can eventually entice him away from the wife and kid; what the fuck does she care is she ruins their lives?

\

The logical ending to your story is when he discovers she's given him venereal disease. Seems like he's not the only dumb shit fucking the whore. It would serve him right. Or even better, she comes up pregnant and claims he's the father. Several possibilities. Overall sad and empty. Stupid people live fucked up lives. Congratulations.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x12 months ago

Captain Obvious alert! I'm a nitpicker. Many find my nitpicks obvious at best, annoying at worst. If that bothers you, please just go onto the next comment, because I won't be changing in this lifetime.

\

"my company's BBG" - "BBG?" I assume you meant "BBQ," but Jin didn't say, "BBQ," I'm sure she said "barbecue," and since you're quoting her, you should write out the word, save the abbreviations for texts and emails.

\

"does not mean we're having an affair!" - He didn't say they were fucking, he said an emotional affair,and he's right!

\

"I'll tell him it's over, the whole wardrobe thing is over, okay?" - That doesn't mean that the relationship is over.

\

"Hey, just found out the asshole" - So he's "the asshole?"

\

"Jin went nuts when I had her served at her home." -HER home? It's THEIR (our) home.

\

"She warned me that Jin's new plan was to win me back." - So he's her back-up plan? Fuck her,she'd have dumped him in a heart beat if she could have Ryan.

\

"I knew I was being a bastard, but so what?" - That's OK, because she was a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

If he cares enough about her to go running every time she calls and neither is seeing someone, why not see if there's anything there? It's always better for the kids, to have two parents together, no matter their age. Even if it doesn't work, it shows they cared enough to try. Would have enjoyed some revenge on the office asshole.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

IDK, maybe it's me. But if my wife stopped being a wife, so to speak, & played the games this one played, including having both an emotional & physical relationship with another guy, there'd be no 2nd chances or anything. Definitely no sex. "When we were married, you were more interested in another guy than me, up to dressing for him including your panties, texting him, & even refusing my ability to see your phone. We divorced; it's not my fault or problem things didn't turn out as you planned. Guess you told me you loved me until you could be with him. If our kids needs anything, you can call. Otherwise, we're done."

Overall, I did enjoy the well written/ thought out story, even if I didn't like some of his post-divorce dealing. So I'll give this 4 stars. Bob

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer12 months ago

Jeez. His wife wouldn't touch him... for four months! and he did nothing about it. I mean, if there was a medical reason, it could be understood. Then, once he does confront her and finds out via the recording pen, he stays true to his weak and pathetic self. NOTHING happened to the dickhead AP who was enjoying all the fun.

I worry about these guys that get cheated on and do nothing. How can they live with themselves with no backbone and no self respect.

No, the ending part of the story is not believable. If she was as described, she would have no trouble attracting another man. Why would she keep after that pathetic example?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This story is the hallmark of a washed out writer with no good storyline’s and nothing worthwhile to write! Should go where the sun don’t shine!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well at least it wasn't a cuck story. Thanks for that. I found the ending confusing. You stated that the first time you'd done anal with her you found you didn't much like it, but in the end that's basically what every booty call evolved to. Just sayin'.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

An idiot husband with his brain between his legs. Disliked it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

ending is ridiculous

goodshoes2goodshoes212 months ago

3 stars. Pathetic life of 2 people. What happened to her lover? Should have taken revenge. Really was not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

One of the stupidest endings of one of these tropes I’ve ever read. Was a decent tale until the post divorce nonsense. Complete and utter nonsense.

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

He said : I don't talk to motherfuckers !

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff12 months ago

Strange story. Mike isn't all that bright, is he? Jin is just another cheating solution, who got caught.

demanderdemander12 months ago

He needed to steer clear of her. She's a lying SOS and always will be. How does he know she's clean? Chances are very high that she isn't. D

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I thought it was well written. The way it ended spoke to a possible sequel where an older but wiser couple reconcile. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Overall, I really liked this. Mike was hopelessly optimistic about Jin cheating. 4 months of knockbacks, dressing sexy, the emails and the confrontation about said emails with her going from "nothing is going on" to "OK, its over" would be way more than enough to put a bullet in the brain of this "marriage", putting it out of its misery. The other thing causing me to drop a tenth of a point is no retribution for Ryan.

silentsoundsilentsound12 months ago

Weird and kind of fun. 4*

Cito22Cito2212 months ago

It would have been 5 stars, but the ending about visiting her once a month for sex was unnecessary and just muddied up the relationship.

skruff101skruff10112 months ago

So why bother getting a divorce? It seems he fucked her every couple of months, which is basically like every other marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I don’t understand how a beautiful woman can’t find a suitable partner to love and start a new life. Why must an unfaithful divorced woman be miserable and unmarried for the rest of her long life?? Can’t an author of cheating wife story be somewhat progressive in their stories and be open to a more realistic view to a cheating partner. She fucked up, so now she will never find happiness ever, never ever be happy. WOW…

Good effort on the story-4 stars

Dare

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Meh, just not great... I understand not wanting to write yet another BTB or RAAC but the nebulous "ex for sex" relationship isn't any better an ending.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

anal sex ruined it, in addition to him just using her instead of moving on to a decent woman instead.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another silly story. I am glad it was not long.... **

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Not for one minute should he think he was getting her virgin ass. She was giving it to her bf long before Michael got it. Sad state of affairs for her.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Pussy

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Her virgin ass? How would he know and why would he think that? And why would lover boys wife keep him? Just because she is pregnant? She can get a ton of money and support and make him pay for a nanny etc.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So Mike and Jin get divorced but Ryan refuses to divorce his wife and why should he? After all, Ryan's wife doesn't seem keen to divorce him does she? As Jin and Ryan are still working together, nothing was said that they weren't, what exactly is stopping Ryan from continuing to play his games with jin? And why wouldn't Jin continue to play with Ryan? She is a free woman now, doesn't have to answer to a husband anymore. If she held Mike in so much contempt and disrespect while married to him, why want him back? Jin could just continue toying around with Ryan and being the best cheating slut she could be.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It started off strong with a lot of potential, then just petered out. 3*

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is the first story I have read on here where I literally hated it. This was just so damn depressing, and honestly, not a good read. Seriously, lighten up. Have fun.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar12 months ago

Well done, depressing story. 5*

Opinionated1Opinionated112 months ago

You set the table for a hell of a story here, but didn't pay it off! After Jin's lying and betrayal, Mike

was well within his right to punish his cheating wife and her boyfriend. I think there's a difference

between BTB full on 'napalm' and justifiable anger and appropriate response. Not saying you made

Mike into a CUCK, but he basically walked away from both of them without swinging a single punch

or inflicting any reasonable retribution. You have the makings of a great LIT LW author, but we want

to see reciprocity in stories.. Maybe retell this story with more of an "EYE FOR AN EYE" perspective,

and don't forget we like the protagonist to win! Mike needs to end up in a relationship at the end,

not just screwing his cheating ex because he can't hook up.

MasterKoteMasterKote12 months ago

More raac since he couldn't give her up even if divorced

jflindersjflinders12 months ago

When it's over it's over. The guy does nobody any good by continually going back.

katibkatib12 months ago

Great story until the last few paragraphs. Real let down.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice12 months ago

I loved it as written, including the ending. I see no problem w/ Mike getting some free, attractive ass, if he is not seeing anyone else. Mike could be totally fine w/ his life not having a girlfriend in it, but likes sex every once in a while. This story provides that option. While I consider myself a "romantic", I certainly don't believe everyone needs a partner to be completed. Seems like a lot of the commenters are unhappy that Mike can be happy without a partner in his life (except for occasional sex).

Moonbat74Moonbat7412 months ago

Use her then flick her, give her not another thought between sex sessions, not too bad under the circumstances.

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

Just didn’t care for the surprising lack of retribution for the cheaters.

Rw43Rw4312 months ago

Does Jin have to initiate EVERYTHING except the divorce? Seems like Mike does an awful lot of reacting. That's probably why Ryan was so attractive to her in the first place--A) he takes charge, and B) he doesn't take No for an answer.

<>

Kinda curious what other misleading but sexual games she played with her husband after the Friday faux reconciliation seduction up until she got served. Also wondering how much was her initiative as opposed to simply carrying out her lover's sordid plan to pimp her out to her own husband. But with the death of the recorder, we'll never know.

<>

So now Mike is delaying the process of replacing her, simply because she hasn't totally given him up. It sounds like silent Mike is begging, too.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ12 months ago

He can keep using her and taking his time to find a better woman that he can trust. Then one day when she calls he just won’t show up ever again

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It may not technically be a BTB or a RAAC (strictly), but it's sort of a cuckold story. What's more, it appears he likes games, too.

But, all she needs to do is arrange to get pregnant from one of those blindfolded "face up" game nights. Then, after DNA testing, a RAAC will be the likely outcome, by way of a BTB [astard].

So, overall, I'm not too impressed.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The wife isn’t automatically going to get the house and teens. You think teen boys are going to stay with their cheating mom?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The piece of shit Ryan should have sucked on a bat in a dark and stormy night.

Captcha

jmm999jmm99912 months ago

I liked it and gave it 5*. The dialogue reminded me of a couple of my stories.

BSreaderBSreader12 months ago
Again

A wimp husband that did nothing to the other guy, but let him off, chances are the reason for her straying in the first place. A shame there are really very few real men in these stories.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

PLEASE...open this up for sequels, alternative endings, other writers versions. It has potential for variations.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny12 months ago

This bitch and her silly fucking games

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy6012 months ago

So, he let Ryan get away scott-free, that's Bullsh*t! Ryan deserves to feel the pain. "Finish him."

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story but no ending. They've reached a 'steady state'. This can't last for ever as people have social needs as well as sexual. How this pans out could be a whole new story. Anybody??

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

One of the worst stories I've read here and their is a lot of competition. Implausible and full of junior school English mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Grow a set of balls and unleash the hounds of hell on the cheaters. Only a cucky pussy would do what the husband did in this sorry story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

No

Generous and gave average.

Don't know any MAN who would not refuse excuses etc after not getting any for a MONTH. Know the reason why or else. Most judges will consider minor children choice of the parent they want to stay with after divorce

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Seriously? Wife tries taking another man until it doesn't work out, then wants her husband back. This spineless twit then continues having sex, even if not often, with his ex-wife. He doesn't do anything to either the lover or the wife worth mentioning. Some sort of retaliation is needed to make them feel his pain. He should also not go to his ex whenever she calls. That's pure bullshit. Ryan needs that dose of pain, as in suing the workplace & him individually. The wife should also be forced to downgrade from the house into an apartment for her & the 2 children; sell the house &split the money. But the wimp does nothing. 2 stars Bob

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

Uh, it’s the male fantasy that she wants you back. It’s not what women want, esp. Femdom agitprop chicks.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy11 months ago

Whatever arrangement works is okay!

5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Twisted...

MarkT63MarkT639 months ago

Not RAAC. Not complete BTB either.

norcal62norcal629 months ago

Another guy obsessed with anal sex.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not RAAC or BTB- the author's correct. But a bunch of bullshit. She wanted another, younger guy & playing "games" with him which wound up being more than admitted. She lost him when the guy's wife became pregnant, so she wanted her husband back, or is it settling for him? Question never really came up. But hubby - or ex-hubby always answered the call, giving her hope. The answers came when, (I suppose before &) during the kid's graduations she didn't talk to him. Then she's wanting him again? With the disrespect she showed him, the only answer is to be friends & nothing more. 3 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Your story lacks a sense of balance. You jump right from discovery to divorce without the same detail you described in the suspicions phase. Otherwise, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not your best work. The M/C is divorced for years with no now love interests, He fucks his ex but isn't interest in a relationship. His wife calls him an asshole and fucks a young guy at work... He doesn't push for revenge. I read blah, blah, blah and anal sex. No concrete tale with some character development or positive action.

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyErotica7 months ago

Why buy the cow when you get the milk for free?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Never got a satisfactory answer to his question. Why did she keep fucking him if she was in love with Ryan and immediately wanted to marry him the moment she was divorced?

TommywinklesTommywinkles6 months ago

Love your sense of humour Great story I enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Average start, got real stupid at tne end.

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The story started with Jim taking action to Jil's at least emotional betrayal, then leading towards a sexual one. He doesn't confront her what's heard on the recording "pen". And then the story deep dives.

That he got some sex with her after the divorce might be OK, but afterwards, with Jin not talking to him during their daughter's graduation, it's goodbye time. Not to return for sex when SHE wants it, not to return for sex with her at all. Spend time getting into a relatonship with someone who won't play those stupid games. She's using him more than he used her. A weak 3 stars Bob

WargamerWargamer4 months ago

Now he has the best of both worlds, the circle is now closed.

They can have worry free sex without entanglements. She understands that’s all she will ever get.

What a stupid woman, she threw it all away for nothing.

4/5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I like his moves but wish someone crushed the cheaters nut. Why are women so stupid? The young guy used her. Dumb Broad……,

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Lackluster confrontation. Jin wanted to move on anyways. She was enamored with Ryan the predator. Would have preferred Ryan gets divorced, they move in together and two months later Ryan bails. Would have crushed Jin more. What a selfish bitch. Now they are just kinky f$ck buddies?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well, at least he didn't remarry her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Just another writer promoting the agenda for the female dogs to run around loose out there without any real consequences. And the lack of accountability or Consequences on the scumbag predator is perhaps even worse. She refers to him as the a****** and he doesn't ever even mention it? How stupid is that If you're going to be a writer, take a stand for something and create a MC who's not so completely lame and weak. And no, that wasn't really any consequences for the narcissistic so-called wife - she got everything she wanted and then just decided that's not what she wanted. In spite of all your sympathy towards her, she didn't have anywhere close to the retribution that her selfishness deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Why is he sticking his cock into the slut? He has no idea what other "games" she has been playing. A dozen loveless fucks with what may well be the town bike at this point is not worth contracting an incurable illness. Buy her a dildo as a parting gift.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRegguy69@Regguy69
I try to read all comments and have never deleted any. I have learned a lot from the constructive comments I have received, thank you for those. I hope my efforts provide some entertainment for you. All of my characters are fictional and are not intended to resemble anyone, li...