Silly Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, I always loved your pork chops. Mashed potatoes and gravy?"

"Yes, all your favorites. Let me get you a glass of wine and then I'll get dinner on the table"

After dinner, I helped clear the table and then we carried wine out onto the back deck. The deck is pretty private with no neighbors able to see through the fencing and the tall shrubs. It was a lovely summer evening and she was pleasant company.

"Mike, I know it's none of my business, but are you seeing anyone?"

I laughed, "Unless he's rich, it's hard for a guy my age to get back into the swing of dating and you know I'm not rich."

She smiled, got out of her chair, and came over to stand between my knees. She placed a hand on each of my legs and lowered herself to her knees.

"If that's true then you are probably feeling a little needy."

She started to unbutton my shorts and slipped down my zipper. I looked around the yard to see if we could be seen.

"Don't worry, it's still as private as it's always been back here."

She fished my rapidly growing cock out of my pants. She stoked me and then bent to take me into her soft mouth. I leaned back and let her do all the work. I never said a word as she sucked and licked my needy dick. She bobbed her head and sucked me hard. It had been months since I'd had sex so I didn't even try to hold out.

Without warning her, I exploded into her mouth. She gagged a little but then swallowed my load and sucked me dry. She moved back to her chair and smiled at me.

"Is that better?"

I nodded at her as I closed up my shorts. I finished my wine and then stood.

"Well, I'd better be going."

"Michael? Uh, do you have to leave? I mean, you're welcome to stay longer. We could move this upstairs if you wish."

I smiled at her, "That's very kind of you, but I really need to get going. Thanks for dinner and the wine and everything." I walked through the house, got in my car, and left.

So her plan was to fuck me into surrendering and coming back to her. Well, I enjoyed the BJ but I was far from surrendering. I knew I was being a bastard, but so what? She had cast me aside and played with a younger guy. She had wanted to marry that younger guy and would have, had he not knocked up his wife. I decided I would take all she had to offer, but I'd make her no promises.

For the next few months, I fucked her three or four times a week and she sucked me off dozens of times. I never made love to her and I never went down on her. She never complained and kept asking me to come back.

I got a call from Amy asking me what I was doing to her sister to make her so happy. It seems Jin had told Amy she was certain I would be moving back home soon. I laughed at that and said there were still a few things I wanted to experience before I committed to anyone.

Amy must have reported my comments to Jin because the next time she invited me over she surprised me. She asked me to tie her up and take her ass. Of course, I did, but I was very gentle with her virgin ass (I'm not a complete bastard). She seemed to enjoy anal and even apologized for not giving me her ass long ago. The funny thing is, I found out I am not a huge fan, but thought it might be kind of fun every once in a while.

During the next several weeks she tried to discover the "experience" I was wanting. She surprised me again by offering to invite a girlfriend to join us, but I declined. I was growing tired of her and I had met someone who interested me.

Jin must have finally picked up on my lack of commitment.

"Mike, honey, we have been having a lot of fun, much more so than when we were married, wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes, the sex has been great, you've become quite adventurous."

"Well, I want us to do even more. I want us to do everything you could want and as often as we can. I think it would be easier to do that if you moved back into the house."

Well, I thought, I guess my free ride is over. I looked at her and smiled a sad smile.

"Jin, these past few months have been a lot of fun, but that's all they have been to me ... fun. I like having sex with you, you've been really great, I mean really great! But I can't move back into the house. That would just confuse the boys and make them think we might be getting back together."

"Well, we could, ya know. Get back together. I never stopped loving you and I think I've shown you I'll do anything to get you back. Please, Michael, please come back to me. I'm begging you, please, Michael."

So there it was, she was begging me to come back. Months ago I would have died to hear her beg me to come home, but now? Damn, it just sounded pitiful and I felt sorry for her. She had thrown me away and chosen another. Now she was desperate to get me back. I looked into her pleading face.

"Jin, I enjoy fucking you, but I don't love you. You chose another man and sought to replace me, that killed any love I might have had for you. We will never be together, never ever."

The tears cascaded down her cheeks. "You really hate me, don't you? Oh god, how could I have fooled myself into thinking you'd ever come back to me? ... How could you have sex with me, if you hated me?"

"How could you have sex with me when you loved another man?"

She hung her head. "Just go, I've got nothing more to say to you, just go."

End

Epilogue

I didn't see Jin again until our oldest graduated. Even then, we never spoke. The next time I saw her was when our youngest graduated. Again, we didn't speak. Amy was there and grilled me about my love life. I told her I was dating, but mostly just for fun and had no serious interests. She volunteered that Jin was not involved and seldom dated.

The day after graduation Jin called and asked me when she had to be out of the house. I told her there was no rush and that she could take her time finding a new place. She was quiet for a bit and then said, "Can you come over."

I didn't like the sound of her voice, it worried me. "Sure, On my way."

When I got there the door was slightly open. I went in, calling her name, but got no reply. I searched the downstairs and then went up the steps. When I got to the master bedroom there was a note attached to the door.

"I prepared myself, please do as you wish."

I slowly pushed open the door. Jin was naked and tied spread eagle on her stomach. She had a scarf tied across her eyes and was lightly humping a small pillow she had placed under her abdomen to elevate her ass. The room was kind of dark but there was still light coming in through the window. As she humped the pillow, I could see the shine of the lube in her ass.

I slipped out of my clothes and climbed up on the bed between her legs. I could hear her rapid breathing as she felt me on the bed. I slid my hand across her wet pussy and she moaned. I worked my fingers back and forth across her clit and she humped the pillow faster.

I eased two fingers into her pussy and pumped them in and out. She moaned louder and tried to push against my hand. I moved forward and pressed my rock-hard dick into her pussy. She was so wet I sank my entire shaft in one stroke. I began pumping in and out, bumping into her soft ass.

I pounded her pussy for several minutes and then pulled out. She whimpered and then slightly shook her ass. I pressed against her rosebud and it eagerly accepted my dick into her well-lubed bottom. She was remarkably tight, almost painfully so. I worked myself in and out a few times and then began to pick up speed. I pounded into her ass and she humped back at me as much as her bindings would allow.

I was like a wild man, I fucked her ass as hard as I could. I let all my anger at what she'd done drive my dick into her ass, again, and again. She grunted as I brutally slammed into her. Finally, I could take more and my cock exploded deep in her bowels.

Exhausted, I collapsed onto her back. It was then I could hear her softly whispering "thank you" over and over. I pulled out and she whimpered again. I cleaned myself up, dressed, and let myself out.

I never said a word to her the whole time. I did check to make sure she was just holding the bindings in her hands and wasn't fully tied down. I got a text a few hours after I'd left it said one word, "thanks."

I had no contact with Jin for two months. She moved into a nice apartment complex near mine, then I got a text late one evening, "Can you come over?" I responded, "On my way." It was a repeat of my previous visit. That set a pattern, I would get a text every other month or so and I always went.

She always wore a blindfold, and sometimes she was face up, but mostly she seemed to want me to take her ass. I have been there a dozen times and have still not spoken to her. I think for her it's just a naughty game and, let's face it, she does enjoy silly games.

Maybe it's wrong, maybe I should just ignore her, but I'm weak and that ass is so sweet, so sue me.

12