Silly Suzy Ch. 01

Story Info
She wanted to prove that he had a small penis.
3k words
4.38
23.7k
19
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

It was a blistering hot day and I was just lounging around at home when Suzy dropped by. Suzy is somewhat like me. We're both eighteen, fancy free, and quite attractive. (In my opinion, and the boys seem to agree.) Perhaps I should clarify one point. When I say we're fancy free I just mean that we don't currently have a boyfriend. Suzy, however, has this absolute yen for Brian. She figures that if she seduces him he'll have to marry her and she'll be set for life.

Brian is a year older than us. He's highly personable and with what I can only describe as a ferocious intelligence. He's the sort of person who'll join a corporation fully expecting to become the CEO of the corporation eventually. Either that or he'll start his own business and he's bound to succeed. As proof of his intelligence he can't stand Suzy, considering her a light-weight nitwit, and where her intelligence is concerned he's spot on. She didn't earn the nickname Silly Suzy for nothing. She is however very persistent. He probably has to lock his bedroom windows at night to stop her climbing in.

I was surprised that she'd dropped in to see me because while we're friendly I wouldn't say we were besties. She stuffed around a bit, talking all the time without really saying anything. After about five minutes of non-stop chatting I gained the impression that she thought it was hot. I agreed with her.

It turned out that that agreement was what she wanted.

"I know," she said. "Let's go swimming."

"Where?" I asked, considering that this was a reasonable question. Some equipment had broken down at the local pool and it was shut while repairs were being made.

"We'll go to Brian's place," she said triumphantly. "He's got a proper pool with an outside change-room and shower and everything. I noticed earlier that he was swimming."

"Why didn't you join him earlier?" I asked, feeling slightly suspicious. "You live next door, after all."

"Oh, you know how grumpy he gets at times. He'd probably have said no. If there're two of us asking he's far more likely to agree."

In other words he'd have turned her down flat but with me there he'd probably be more polite. Still, I had to admit a dip would be good.

"Okay. Just hold on a moment while I get my bikini on. I suppose we'll have to stop by your place so you can change?"

"Um, no need, really. I happen to be wearing mine now."

Uh-huh. Just by the purest chance, I'm sure.

I changed and we headed on around to Brian's. We could hear splashing so assumed he was still swimming.

"I wonder if he's swimming naked?" suggested Suzy with a giggle.

I considered this briefly and decided that there was no way. He knew Suzy and with her house being next door he'd have bathers on in the assumption that she'd either be peeking or would actually come over. (Both if she spotted him without bathers.)

We went around the back and called out to Brian. He swam over to the edge and seemed to just levitate out of the water. Much to Suzy's disappointment he had bathers.

"Melissa," he said with a smile. "Suzy," he added, losing the smile.

"Brian," I said with a big smile of my own. "We were wondering if you'd let us go swimming. We're awfully hot."

I tried to look all woebegone and heat-struck and from the smirk on his face I was failing miserably.

"Why not?" he said. "You can put your bathers on in the change-room."

He indicated a small shed over to the side.

"No need," said Suzy happily, whipping off her dress.

Ye gods, I almost swallowed my tongue. She was hunting in earnest. She had on one of the smallest bikinis I'd ever seen. I'd thought my own was quite daring but compared to hers I was a staid old woman.

Brian didn't so much as blink. I took off my own dress feeling a little embarrassed. I felt even more embarrassed when Brian gave me the once over with a very nice smile. I dived into the water, hoping to hide my hot cheeks.

There was another splash as Suzy jumped in and then we all started just general mucking around in the water. At one time Brian surfaced next to me and gave me a wink.

"Don't worry about her," he said. "She's shown me more than that in various ways and it hasn't gotten her anywhere."

Then he had to move smartly to one side as Suzy surfaced next to him. For the next hour I watched with some amusement as Suzy kept trying to latch onto Brian and Brian adroitly avoided her. She was getting quite frustrated while he just remained calm, smiling all the while.

Eventually Brian heaved himself up out of the pool.

"Time for me to pack it in," he told us. "Feel free to stay longer."

With that he turned and headed towards the change-room. Suzy was glaring after him.

"He's got a very small penis, you know," she said confidentially. "If you like small things then he's the man for you." She held her thumb and forefinger about an inch, maybe an inch and a half apart, smirking.

"Really, Suzy," I scoffed. "How would you know that?"

"I've seen it," she said airily. "Like I said, what you might call a teeny weenie."

"And when did he show off his penis to you?" I asked in a disbelieving tone.

"He didn't actually show it off," Suzy admitted. "It's more of a case I accidentally caught him in the shower. You don't believe me? He always has a shower when he gets out of the pool. If we walk in now he'll probably be coming out of the shower naked. Come on."

She hopped out of the pool and headed towards the change-room. I hesitated for a moment and then followed her. It wasn't that I wanted to catch Brian naked, regardless of the size of his penis. It was more a case of me wanting to see how he handled Suzy. I figured that there was a good chance he'd pick her up and chuck her over the fence into her own yard and I'd love to see that.

Suzy barged into the change-room with me following meekly after. Her timing was impeccable. Brian had left the shower and was drying his back, facing towards us, revealing all. His penis was most definitely on display and even though it was currently flaccid I wouldn't have called it small. Then it wasn't flaccid, moving up to half-mast, swelling and stretching as it moved. I felt a funny tingle inside me. I'd never actually seen a penis go from flaccid to partially erect.

I also felt shocked and a trifle appalled at the size of the damn thing.

"I thought you said it was very small," I hissed at Suzy, blushing fiercely.

"It was when I saw it," she protested. "I don't understand."

"Perhaps, you idiot, because the only time you saw it was ten years ago. I have grown since then."

"Ten years ago?" I asked Suzy, and she shrugged.

"I guess," she said. "It has been a while now I think of it."

What an idiot. She'd have to study to become a moron. Me too, I guess, because I'd sort of believed her.

"You do know, you idiot, that I'm going to bounce you all the way home," Brian snapped, glaring at Suzy. "On your pointy little head, too."

Suzy gave a yelp and bolted, leaving me there on my own with a naked, irritated, man.

OK, maybe not irritated if the way he was laughing was any clue.

"I'm sorry, Brian," I said hastily. "I was trying to talk her out of it but she insisted."

"Not your fault," he said, waving the transgression away.

"I'll just get out of your way," I said hastily, blushing quite fiercely now and trying not to look at him, mainly because his penis had gone from half-mast to fully erect and seemed to be waving to me, and there was simply far too much of it to make me feel comfortable to be in the same room as it. I wasn't a virgin but neither had I come across anything that size before. (Not that that was saying much. I'd only ever seen a couple of erections and only tried out one of them.)

"No rush. I think turnabout is fair play. You did walk in expecting that I'd probably be naked, so how about you take off that cute little bikini and let me see you the same way."

The effects of the cool water in the pool seemed to have worn of rather fast as I was feeling all hot and bothered again. I also felt a jolt of shock run through me at his rather crass suggestion.

"Oh, yes," I said somewhat breathily. "That would be a smart thing to do. Take off my bikini so I'm naked in the same room with a naked man."

"That's why I suggested it," he told me. "Are you worried that I might try to take advantage of you? I wouldn't, you know?"

And I was supposed to believe him?

"Are you also selling gold bricks?" I asked sweetly, and he laughed.

"You don't believe me? I'm shocked. Truly shocked. I'll tell you what. You take off your bikini so I can enjoy the sight of you and, if I do try to take advantage of you I'll apologise most humbly afterwards. Come on. I've been wanting that blasted bikini to fall by the wayside ever since you took your dress off."

"What? Even with Suzy's excuse for a bikini also on display? If you'd suggested that she lose it in the pool she'd probably have done so."

"I'm surprised that she didn't lose it without me asking. Perhaps she felt inhibited with you there."

I had to admit that he had a point there. That bikini had been so small that losing it wouldn't have made much difference to what she was showing.

"Yes, well I'm not Suzy."

"I know. That's one of the reasons why I want you to lose yours."

"Really. And what are the other reasons," I asked rather dryly.

"I told you the first. I want to see you naked. You've a fine figure and I want to see all of it. The other main reason is because you really want to but just feel that you should say no."

"Are you mad? What on earth makes you think I want to?"

"How about the fact that you're standing there arguing with me while I'm standing here naked? If you weren't curious about something you'd have fled at the same time as the idiot."

I had no idea what to say and I just did some spluttering, trying to say something but effectively just making noises. By the time I finished waving my hands around and spluttering I found that Brian had moved closer. A lot closer.

"Tell you what," he said. "To save you having to make a decision I'll help you."

Before I could point out that I didn't need any help, because my bikini was staying right where it was, he'd reached around to the nape of my neck and pulled the bow loose. Letting it go the front of my bikini just naturally fell away, leaving me breasts on display.

"You stop that," I snapped at him, hastily holding the cups in place. I ran my hands up the straps to ensure that the cups stayed in place while I retied them. Silly me. I should have let my boobs hang out and protected the bottom half. While I was reaching up he was reaching down, pushing my bikini bottoms down, and I mean right down.

I just naturally left the straps to fall where they would and bent down to grab my bikini and pull it up. It's amazing the things you forget when you're panicking, like the fact that the boy in front of you is naked and if you bend down guess where that puts your face?

Just like that I was staring at an erection from a distance of about six inches. I was so close I could even smell the musky maleness of him and I promptly felt another surge of heat running through me. I went to stand up but found I couldn't move. Not because my muscles were frozen but because there was a hand resting firmly on top of my head.

"Not what I was going to suggest," he said, "but seeing you're down there. . ."

Seeing I was down here what? It probably took me about a quarter of a second to guess what he was hinting at. Did I want to give him a little oral sex? Probably better than getting fucked, I guess. I opened my mouth and obliged him.

I could tell I was doing it properly from the little hissing sound he made as I started working on him. Lips, tongue, and teeth all came into action. Did you know that for some reason men get all nervous and tensed up when your teeth graze across the head of their cock? What? Do they think we're going to bite? If they did then they shouldn't be offering the damned things to us for us to chew on. (Figuratively speaking.)

I played with him, feeling his tension mounting, mainly from the way his hands were tangled in my hair. I wondered what he'd do if I started laughing with him in my mouth. What sort of sensations would that cause?

He'd been big to start with but I was prepared to swear that he was getting even bigger while I played with him. He must have decided that what I was doing was too much because he suddenly pulled my head away, leaving a wet cock waving just in front of me.

It didn't stay there long. His hands were on my shoulders, pushing me down onto the floor, with him kneeling between my legs. It didn't take a great deal of insight into the mating habits of the male of the species to guess his intentions.

My first reaction was oh, no, you don't. A bit of oral sex was one thing. Being properly fucked was something else again. I resolved right then and there to tell him no, loudly and firmly, confident that he wouldn't try to force me. He was leaning over me, his cock dangerously close to forbidden territory, and I was going to say no. Any moment now I was going to open my mouth and explain that enough is enough and that he's heading towards the too much area.

Seriously, I was going to tell him no, but I was also watching his erection and it was like being fascinated by a snake. I couldn't take my eyes off it, watching as it came closer. Then I felt like slapping myself as Brian was entering me and I had exactly zero chances of stopping him. All I could do was watch wide-eyed as he sank deep into me.

I was quite shocked. He felt so large, and I could feel him stretching me as he pushed slowly in. He wasn't in a hurry, just determinedly pressing into me, filling me, stretching me. I must have made some sort of sound as he kept coming as he looked me in the eye and winked. At the same time he pressed a little harder, almost laughing at me.

Then he was settled and he started fucking me in earnest. He was thrusting in hard and fast and I found myself responding in sheer self-defence. Truly. If I hadn't been pushing up to meet him I'm quite sure he'd have left an imprint of my bottom in the floor.

I'm embarrassed to admit that I was getting a bit vocal by this stage. Not in protest, which would have been reasonable, but in rather appreciative urging him on. Not that he needed much urging as he seemed to be getting more and more frenetic as we progressed. (Not that I could talk as I was right there with him.)

Things finally reached the stage where I was going to climax and knowing this I jammed my hand against my mouth. No way was I going to risk screaming with that idiot Suzy probably on the other side of the fence trying to hear what was going on.

Oh, my, but I climaxed very nicely, and the way Brian jerked about so did he. I was breathing hard by the time we finished. That was the most interesting exercise I'd had in ages. Brian pointed me towards the showers and I wandered over on distinctly wobbly legs.

While I was having my shower Brian fetched a towel and my dress, which was thoughtful of him. It didn't stop me from giving him a very severe and repressive look once I was dressed.

"You had no right to do that," I snapped at him.

"That's true," he admitted. "Knowing that I was ready to stop as soon as you told me to. Besides, none of it was my fault."

Knowing that I'd sort of forgotten to tell him to stop I ignored that comment and zeroed in on his second remark.

"Really? Then whose fault was it?" I asked, just daring him to say it was mine.

"Silly Suzy's of course. She was the one who dragged you in here and then abandoned you."

I sighed. I could totally go along with that. She was an idiot and had landed me right in it.

"You're going to have to do something about that girl," I grumbled and he laughed.

"I will. Somehow or other, I will."


Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers