Silver

Story Info
Valentine's Day date with a surprise afterwards...
1.3k words
4.4
13.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at my beautiful transgender girlfriend. "Ready for tonight, sweetie?"

Terrie grinned back. "Of course, Bob. You always treat me like a goddess."

"Being that it's February 14, I have something even more special for you."

"Oooh, I can hardly wait."

I could hardly wait to surprise her either, but we had to fuel ourselves first. Every restaurant in town had been booked for weeks and I prefer to cook anyway, so I led her to the dining room where I had the candles set up and the food on the table.

"Not much of a surprise, but always nice," Terrie grinned. She pulled me in for a quick kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too, dear." We'd been together for three years now. Terrie's shoulder-length blonde hair, blue eyes, toned body, C-cup breasts, and magnificent ass made me lust for her just as much as when I first saw her in the restaurant. She had been busing tables. I asked the owner to pass a message to her that I was crushing on her, and gave the owner one of my social cards to give to her. That way it was entirely up to her whether to respond, and I wouldn't look like a creep by trying to hit on her while she was working.

My strategy paid off, as two weeks later she had called me. On our first date, a lunch date in the public park, she told me how much she liked my body. I'm tall, angular, and clean-shaven, with short black hair and brown eyes. Three dates later we had had our first bedroom session, at the time two lonely people just looking for something physical. My cock is of average thickness and about six inches long, but Terrie preferred that to a huge one -- it's more comfortable for her not to feel like her ass is going to be torn apart when she gets penetrated. I discovered her many other good qualities (sweet, kind, caring, and loving) and she must have found those same ones in me, because what started as two horny people wanting orgasms turned gradually into a romance where there was a lot of snuggles and conversation in the bed to go along with the sex. She had moved in with me after a year and now we were utterly in love with each other.

Terrie forked some food and took a bite. "Mmmm. Veal?"

"Yes."

"Delicious as always."

It should be, I thought. My mom had been a professional chef before having me at age 36 and becoming a homemaker. She had taught me all her cooking skills as I was growing up. I had retired at age 41 after making my pile as a programmer and being lucky enough to get in on the ground floor of Amazon when my dad had bought some Amazon stock before they went public and put half of it in my name. Terrie was 35, which made her ten years younger than me. The age difference didn't matter to either of us.

We chatted as we consumed the food, then we made a pit stop and headed for the bedroom. Neither of us made a huge deal about getting undressed, we'd seen each other naked plenty of times before. We climbed onto the bed and kissed, first a tender one, then a lover's kiss.

"So what's your surprise, Bob?"

"Let's enjoy ourselves first. After we're done, you'll get your surprise."

"I always enjoy being with you, dear."

"And I always enjoy being in you, honey."

Terrie giggled. No matter how often I said that joke, she loved hearing it.

"So how do you want to have fun?"

"Tonight is all about you, Terrie. So I'll let you lead."

We kissed again, then snuggled and cuddled for a few minutes while we sometimes kissed and sometimes paused to breathe.

"Let me get your cock ready."

Terrie lay me on my back and got between my legs. She kissed along my thighs for a moment, then kissed my balls and teasingly took one into her mouth. I made appreciative sounds. She licked my balls, then slid her tongue up along my stiff shaft.

"Ooooh."

Terrie smiled, then ran her tongue up and down my cock a few more times. Then she started licking the head. My body shivered as she traced delicate patterns along it. Her mouth opened and she slid half my length inside, flicking her tongue along the sensitive spot just below the bulb.

My moans encouraged her. She took more of me in, running her tongue in circles around my pole. I lay still and gave her a smile. Then she went all the way down, and the tip of my rod touched the entrance to her throat. Her tongue was ophidian in its motions, and my balls began filling.

She popped her head up. "Yeah, you're ready. I'd suck you dry, but I want to have you fill me up."

"I never say no to that, honey. You know how sexy I find you."

"I do know, and I'm very happy you still feel that way."

I lubed up Terrie's buttcrack for her. She got on her hands and knees.

"Your night, sweetie," I reminded her.

"I know. And you know very well this is my favorite position."

I did know that. But I had asked just in case she wanted to try a different position.

"As you wish, my love." I got behind her and eased my cock into her rear. "I love you tons, you know."

"I know, Bob. I love you too."

I moved very slowly for the first four or five strokes, letting her get settled, and then built to a smooth, steady rhythm. I placed my hands on her hips to help me keep my balance as I did so.

"You're gorgeous."

Terrie pressed her ass backwards, trying to get me in as deeply as possible.

"And you're handsome. Fuck me hard."

I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around her, my hands cupping her firm breasts. I sped my rhythm up, sliding in and out with greater force. Terrie squealed as I tweaked her nipples. I felt myself getting close, and slowed the rhythm back down, though I continued to thrust into her butt with intensity.

Terrie chuckled. "Was my tight ass going to make you cum?"

I kissed her neck. "Yes."

Terrie began gripping me with her butt muscles, giving my cock a squeeze every time I thrust into her. She obviously was trying to milk the cum out of me.

"Honey," I protested, "I want you to have time to enjoy yourself as well..."

She began slamming her ass backwards onto my pole.

"I've already had one orgasm, dear. When you fill me I'll cum again."

I wasn't going to win this one either. Terrie always got her way on those rare occasions we had a disagreement. Not that we'd ever had one about anything significant.

"As long as you're sure, sweetie." I began really reaming her, drilling her ass as fast as I could move my hips. She gripped me tight and actively milked me. It wasn't long before I was ready to explode.

She sensed my body getting tense. "Oh yes... fill my ass... breed me..."

I did just that, injecting her with hot streams of my cum. We collapsed onto the bed for a moment, then cleaned up in the bathroom, dried off, and returned.

"So, now can you tell me what my surprise is?"

"Well, let me start with your present."

I had been working closely with her doctors to get all the ducks in a row. I handed her the appointment card.

"This... this is for The Surgery."

"Indeed."

She planted her lips against mine and invaded my mouth with her tongue.

"Oh my goodness. I love you so much."

"And now for your surprise."

I reached over to my nightstand and produced a small box. I pulled out two rings, sized for me and her.

"You don't mean..."

I slipped one of the rings onto her finger, and the other onto mine.

"Terrie, will you marry me?"

She gripped me so tightly I thought she was going to crush my ribs, and the kiss she gave me was the most intense I'd ever received.

"Yes."