Silver and Gold Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feldspar wiped his eyes with the palm of his hand and swallowed a few times, trying to clear his throat. "I love you too," he said, his voice choked.

"I know, babe. You've been so good to me this whole trip. Don't think I don't know how brave you are for not only coming with me, but trying to take care of me and protect me this whole time. I've been barely functional, and the only reason I've been coping at all is that I have you with me."

Silver settled back onto Feldspar's chest and the two faeries lay together quietly as Silver's words sank in. "So to sum up, you won't use my name because you don't like it, not because you don't love me."

Silver chuckled quietly. "Yeah, I guess that sounds stupid to a faery, doesn't it. Just know, Feldspar, that when I say your name, I don't mean feldspar. I mean gold. Now go to sleep. It's late as hell."

"You're the one who woke me up." Feldspar yawned extravagantly and burrowed under the covers. Hearing his name on Silver's lips filled him with so much bliss he knew he skin couldn't contain it. He felt like he needed to run ten miles to expend all the joy within him. At the same time he never wanted to leave the bed and Silver's arms. Silver nudged him onto his side so he could spoon up against Feldspar's back and pull him tight against him. Feldspar smiled and intertwined his fingers with Silver's, settling their clasped hands over his heart, and in the span of a breath he was asleep.

*****

Your comments, messages, and votes mean the world to me. Thank you for letting me know if you're enjoying this little story! We have a few chapters left and I'm writing like mad to get them to you!

12