Silver Lining Playbook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it...please," she said, shocking me back into reality.

Haley's face was beautiful. She was sexually aroused, and I was doing it to her. With her bottom lip curled up between her white teeth, she begged me to move forward.

Who was I to refuse?

I kissed the outer regions of her pussy on my earlier descent, but now, with my arms wrapped under her legs, and my chin resting on the bed, my tongue parted her gateway for the very first time.

The first swipe was for my benefit. I wanted the first lick of the ice cream cone. It was from the bottom to the top. Around the pebble, over the smoothly waxed mound, and back down to the bottom.

The second was more about her. It took me more than a minute to get from my starting point to her clit. I licked and sucked each of her meaty lips into my mouth, pulling licking and sucking them as I did. Diving my tongue as deep as I could into her as I could, I was getting a true taste of the juicy nectar from as close to the source as I could get. And when I finally moved up, I was where I was wanted and needed. I was at her clit.

"Gaaaaaaawd," she cried out as she grabbed hands full of my hair.

My attack on her hard little pebble came from all directions. Like a seasoned boxer, I came at it from both sides. Bobbing and weaving as I licked and flicked it into submission.

Haley humping herself against my face was more than enough to let me know she was enjoying the efforts I was putting forth. But listening to her moans as her fingertips caressed my head, ears, and hair, I realized it was no effort at all. It was my pleasure, and I was relishing the fact I was taking her toward the promise land of orgasmic heaven.

Lifting my tongue from her clit brought a loud, "noooooooo", but as soon as I took a long, juice collecting lick from bottom to top and pushed in a digit, it was replaced with a hissing, "yeeeeeeeessssss".

From there, the end was near. My clitoral assault increased, as did the slow piston like action of my curled finger. Haley's bucking pelvis and the tightened grip she had on my hair told me she was ready to explode.

"Close...keep...Tyler...don't...ooooohhhh."

Her thighs became a vice on the sides of my head. I kept doing what I was doing. Her body trembled and shook as it worked its way through the eruption it was encountering. But like a champ, Haley rode it out until the very last wave had subsided and left her at ease.

"Encore..." she said in a dry voice. Almost as if she were trying to catch her breathe.

Giving her time to recover, I crawled up, so I was at her side, and kissed her naked shoulder, putting my hand on her stomach.

"Are you already hard again?" she asked as her hand gripped my cock.

"Again? I'll have you know it never went down. Not for a second."

Massaging me with her soft hands and tracing my length with the edge of her long fingernail gave me a chill. And I'll admit, it caused me some concern when her lips curled, and she looked at me with the most mischievous of grins.

"Nervous baby?" she asked, as her fingers toyed with my rock-hard shaft.

"More intrigued than nervous."

"You're intrigued? Imagine what it's like being on my end. I can't wait to see what it feels like to have this thing inside of me."

With the poise of a ballerina, Haley swung her leg over me and positioned herself so she was sitting just below my belly. And in an aforementioned "foreplay" must, she reached between her legs and pulled my cock so it laid flat, then lowered so she could trap it between our bodies. Her pussy, and my belly.

Grabbing my hands, she placed them on her hips and started to move seductively. Grinding on me, she used the hardness of my cock as a sex toy. Back arched, head tilted skyward, Haley rode me, leaving a trail of wetness in her wake.

My hands moved. It wasn't planned, but they moved. Whether it was me willing them to do so, or perhaps they did it on their own, but they moved.

Up her hips. Following the contour to her belly. Up to her ribcage and inward. Inward until they were filled with the soft warm abundance of her breasts. Cupping and squeezing. Kneading them like a baker kneads the most delicate of doughs.

Another thrust. Then another. Pushing and pressing down harder onto me. Still staring skyward. Hips forward, then back. Back as far as she could move them. Lifting. Just enough. I popped up from and fleshy constraints. Standing proud and erect. It was time.

Haley lifted. Hovering over me for only the slightest second, she took hold of what she wanted, aimed it at the target, and lowered slowly.

I watched in amazement as the mushroom head of my cock pushed inward on her lower lips, parting and pushing them aside as it forged forward and into her depths. Dropping and dropping until she hit bottom.

"Fuck...so good...so full."

With my hands still attached to her titties, Haley looked down at me and smiled. We had slept together a number of times, but tonight would be the first time we did it in the "biblical" sense.

Placing her hands on mine, she remained in a motionless state. Waiting, watching, and pulsing. I could feel the throb of her inner muscles as they pulsed around my cock. It felt so good that my smile was as wide as hers.

"Kiss me." It wasn't a request. It was more of a demand. I wanted her lips on mine.

Leaning down so that our bodies touched even more, she pressed her lips on mine and gave me a short peck.

"No. Like you mean it," I scolded.

The clamp like grip of her pussy tightened around me.

"Oh, believe me, I mean it." The warmth of her breath added to my arousal as she hissed into my ear.

With her hands covering my ears, Haley gave me the most passionate kiss of my life. Soft and hard. Slow and furious. Wet and hot. Lips and tongue. It was a kiss like no other. It was something no other lover had shown me.

And then...she moved.

Not just her inner muscles. No, she moved. Her hips started slowly grinding on me. Slow deliberate movements. The ones used to cause extreme pleasure. Grinding. Rotating. Bucking.

She was in control. She was using this moment to show us both what it could and should be like. She moved so only the tip was secure, then she pushed down and buried me to the hilt.

"Haley..."

"You like that baby? You like when I ride your cock?"

Yes. Yes, I did. But in a loss for words, I only nodded.

"Good, because I it like when your cock's in me."

In any other world, at any other time, I would have flipped her onto her back and taken over the controls. But tonight, was all hers. She was in the driver's seat. She had the wheel, and she knew exactly where she was headed.

I wanted to watch. I wanted to see my cock going in and out of her. But from where she was positioned, I couldn't. I wasn't about to complain, but I could feel her wetness coating me, and I wanted to get a look at it.

Gradually the pace of her hips increased. The sounds of wet skin slapping together became apparent. Haley becameing a bit more frantic. Kissing me. Moving and pulling my head to her so I could bite and tease her nipples. She was arching her back and lifting her hips higher. Until she had had enough.

The feel of her hand between us put me on a collision course with cumming. Haley's fingers were furiously rubbing her clit, and her nails were scrapping the skin of my shaft.

Our love making started out gentle, but now it was full out slamming. We were fucking.

I tried to push into her from the bottom. Ramming myself in as far as I could go. I was close, but I was holding on. I was trying to take my lover over the top. It wasn't very far to the summit.

Grabbing her ass cheeks in my hands, I pulled Haley down on me every time I slammed upward.

Her head buried itself into my neck and shoulder. I screamed out as she bit down on my flesh.

Releasing me from the grip of her teeth, she screamed out, louder than I had.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck."

She was dead weight on me. There was no movement as I continued to pump. Once. Pulse. Twice. Another pulse. Third time, and her grip tightened. The fourth...

"Cum for me," she requested as she put her lips back on my neck. Chewing at my skin, I was sure she would leave a love mark. Growling from within her clamped teeth, she gave me another demand. "Don't make me beg."

Ever the gentleman, I wouldn't make her ask again, nor would I make her beg.

A solid, long, loud, groan escaped from somewhere deep inside of me as I blasted my load deep into her waiting pussy. I drained myself both physically and mentally. Throbbing inside of her pulsing pussy was our reward. A reward for both of us, for the things we had endured in our short lives. It had been far too long to have gone to have not had this feeling.

Staying in this position for as long as she could, Haley savored the moment and really didn't seem interested in moving. She kissed and bit me a while, but was content to just lay in my embrace, and I wasn't in a hurry to uncouple our body parts.

"Do you even like me?" Her questioned surprised me.

"That's a strange question, considering what just happened between us."

"People have sex all the time. Sometimes with people they don't even like."

"Haley, I like you."

"Like me, or put up with me?"

"Considering what you've given me to work with, I'm pretty sure I can tolerate you. And it should be very evident how much I like you."

"Tolerate me? You licked my bum hole." She reminded me by sticking the tip of her tongue into my ear and moving it exactly like I had on her butt.

"I did not."

"Oh yeah you did."

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"Maybe..." she said shyly while twirling a few of the hairs on my chest.

The silence and the recent conversation did nothing to help me maintain an erection. So, when I softened to the point where I slipped out of Haley's wonderful pussy, she rolled over to lay beside me.

"Can I stay the night?"

"You're kidding right?" She looked at me with hurt in her eyes. "Sorry, I mean, it's not like you haven't stayed over before." It still didn't make her feel any better. "Please. Haley, will you please stay the night with me?"

Those were the words she was looking for.

"Jesus, Tyler. You don't have to beg. I'll stay."

Twisting and turning until she found a spot that wasn't wet, my lover finally got comfortable and pulled my arm over her body. Within minutes, I knew by the soft sounds of her breath, she was asleep.

*****

The days drifted by in a sunny haze. One day turned into two, and two became a week. Until staying together began to be the norm.

We both had work. Some days I would return home to find Haley already there. Some days, she would show up long after I got home, but she always showed up.

On the days Haley arrived home before me, I knew she was there as soon as I stepped off the elevator. I could smell it. Garlic. She loved to cook with garlic. And the first time she cooked at my place was the first time a "true" homemade meal was ever prepared there.

Our nights and weekends were spent together as a couple. Long walks, long talks, hot baths, oily massages, carefree passionate sex. Everything about us screamed couple.

Slowly over the next two weeks, the closet in the spare room filled with things belonging to my new housemate. Floral sundresses. Short jean shorts. T-shirts and tops. All way too small and far too sexy to be mine.

I couldn't help but stare at Haley while she folded her laundry. And when she asked why, I told her. From the very first day we met, I never witnessed her wearing any of the things she had worn over the last few days.

She responded by telling me some people have more than four outfits. Fair enough I suppose.

As I watched and admired each and every one of her movements, I couldn't believe she was still here. Not once had she asked to stay. Not once had I asked her to leave. It was on the first Monday after the wedding that I put a spare key on the counter and told her it was hers if she needed it. And she needed it every single night since.

*****

The buzzer rang to break up my focus.

I was frying bacon, scrambling eggs and cooking hash browns all at the same time, and because cooking isn't one of my strengths, I needed to focus as much as possible.

"Yeah?" I said into the wall speaker.

"Let me in dip shit."

Alex's voice shocked the hell out of me. Had two weeks really gone by so fast? I asked myself rhetorically. If he was back from his honeymoon, it must have.

Pushing the button, I walked over to the door, flipped the lock lever, and returned to the stove.

"You cookin? Since when, do you cook? Holy shit, it smells really good." Alex hugged me from behind and set a bag on the counter. He looked down at the stove and did a second take. It took him a few seconds, but it finally clicked. "How many people are you cooking for?"

"Three, unless Morgan's here with you."

"No, she's on her way to Haley's."

"Oh." I looked at him hoping he was leaving, but when he pulled out one of the tall stools, I knew he was staying to eat. "So, how was Canada?"

"Very cool. Saw lots of wineries. The falls are nice, but the city is a shit hole. If you think Vegas is cheaply done, then stay the hell away from Niagara Falls."

"If it's so bad, why did you stay for two weeks?"

"We didn't. Only a week buddy. Flew to British Columbia for the second week."

"And?"

"Top notch. But I've always loved the mountains." Reaching for another piece of bacon, Alex looked at the pair of plates I already had out. "You have a guest?"

"I do."

His smile widened. He was grinning like a teenager.

"You dirty dog. Anyone I know."

My jaw went slack. I was getting ready to tell him. I wasn't sure how to, but I was getting closer.

"Hey Alex. How was the honeymoon?" Haley came around the corner. Her hair was still messy from the night before, and she was only dressed in one of my t-shirts. "Morning baby," she said as she kissed my cheek and picked up a slice of the quickly disappearing bacon. "I'll be back," she said, and headed down the hallway.

Alex's face told a story all its own. Needless to say, he was in shock.

"What the fuck Tyler? Is she... did she just call you,?" he screamed as quietly as possible.

"Yeah. Haley has kinda been staying with me."

"Whaddya mean, 'kinda'?" He was just as intense as when he asked his first question.

"Since the night of the wedding."

"Since when? Buddy, I don't know if you're keeping track, but that was more than two weeks ago."

"Yeah. I'm fully aware of the time frame."

"Are you guys in love? Are you living together? What?" His voice was getting a bit louder.

"Would it be so bad if we were?"

"Bad is harsh, but Tyler, it sure as shit wouldn't be good. And?"

"And what?"

"Oh, I don't know. And, as in, what the fuck are you thinking?"

"Who, said anything about thinking? Look, I never said a word to you when you moved in with Morgan after your first date. Haley and I have known each other way longer than a minute. Cut us some slack. I believe we know what we're doing."

"Do you?"

"I don't know Alex, does anyone know for sure? I mean really know."

"I'd like to think so," he said pulling his phone out of his pocket.

Sliding his finger up the screen, he pressed his finger over it and put it to his ear. As a friend, there were no secrets, so he was not going to hide the conversation he was about to have.

"Hey. You may as well turn around and come back to Tyler's place. Yeah, I know where you're going." His conversation was broken up into small segments as he answered his wife's questions. "She's not there. Because she's here. Whaddaya mean how do I know? I'm not blind. Yeah, I'm able to recognize your sister. No, come up. We'll have a drink. Because we'll need one. Yes, I am 'fully aware' of what time it is."

He ended the call and turned his attention back to me.

"Well, this oughta be a boat load of fun. Got any beer?"

"It's not even nine yet."

"Don't you start too. Just like I told Morgan, I'm 'fully aware' of what time it is."

Both times he said, 'fully aware', he glared at me.

*****

Alex was just opening his second beer when Morgan buzzed up.

Because Alex had filled her in prior, she wasn't surprised to see her sister, but she was a bit curious.

"Hey guys," she said as she passed out hugs to both of us. "I was on my way to your place sis. Good thing Alex called me before I drove across town."

"Yeah, lucky you." Haley knew she might be in for some questions, so she was playing it down. "How was your trip?"

"Good. Great weather. We have lots of pictures to show you. The valley was very scenic." Only pausing for a short break, she became slightly more direct. "Haley, why are you here?"

"Because it's morning, and I slept here."

"I can see as much. I suppose I mean why did you sleep here."

"Because Morgan, just like most people, when I get tired, I sleep."

"I understand, but if you're tired, why not go home."

Haley was becoming agitated by the questions. Her body language told me so.

"Because, lately, this has been my home."

Making enough noise to draw attention to me, and deflect it from her, I buttered the last of the toast and filled four plates with food. Handing the first to Haley, I turned and gave the second one to her inquisitive sister.

"Because Morgan, it's what consenting adults do. They ask their lovers to spend the night, so, like a gentleman, I asked her to stay."

Alex hadn't waited. He had picked up a plate and began to eat before the rest of us. It was his way of avoiding any confrontation.

"Lovers? Does that mean..."

Morgan continued to speak, but I interrupted and spoke over her.

"We're dating and we have more or less been living together. Or at least we have been since the night of your wedding."

"What? The only thing the two of you have in common is Lauren. I mean why. Why now? Why start dating now?"

I stepped forward to address the question, but Haley's hand touched my arm. She wanted to tell her sister the reason, but I was surprised by what she said.

"Morgan, I'm not sure that it's any of your business, and you've never really cared in the past, but let's clear the air. You know I love you, but it has always bothered me that you never had my back when things went bad between me and Lauren. She lied to you, and you believed her. And every time we had problems, you picked her over me. It really hurt me. And even though you knew what was happening with her, Mitch, Liam and the other guys, you never, not once told Tyler about it. You claimed to love Alex and Tyler is Alex's best friend. You should have told the poor guy about what she was doing behind his back. You might have fired off a warning shot. Who knows, it may have changed a lot of things, for a lot of people."

She stared at her sister. The sister who was standing in my...our kitchen, slack jawed, with tears rapidly forming in her eyes.

"Don't cry, because no one blames you, and neither one of us is upset about it. Not anymore. She's the reason we're together. That bitch finally did something right. She tried her best to ruin my life and Tyler's, but instead, she practically led us to one another."

"But...but she told me at the wedding...Tyler, she told me...she told me you and her had worked out your differences. She said you were getting back together."

"I'm sorry Morgan, but you're not the first person she's lied to," I replied.

That was the short and sweet of it. Lauren tried her best to ruin things, but she failed.

Haley got what she wanted off her chest about the way her sister handled things in the past, and she never mentioned Lauren again.

Breakfast was quiet after that, but the siblings sat on the couch and leaned together, shoulder to shoulder as they viewed honeymoon pictures on Morgan's phone.