Silver Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ughhh..." I groaned.

"Sore already Sweetie?"

"Oh God, I think that I'm going to die," I groaned again.

Marlene slapped me on the belly telling me that I'll do no such thing and off she went with Misty. I heard the back door open and close and Marlene walked past me saying that she was going to clean up a bit in the bathroom. "Need some help?" I asked with a laugh.

"Yeah, you can let Misty back in when she is ready," she responded with sarcasm, as she walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. Soon I heard the shower start and the curtain close. It wasn't too long before I heard Marlene humming the same tune as she had the previous night while she was showering. "I have to remember to ask her the name of that song ," I said to myself, as it sounded haunting and sad.

I worked myself up to a sitting position and not too much later, heard a bark at the back door. "Here I come girl," I said, as I somehow stood, and walk back to let Misty in. I gave her the regular nightly bone and she raced off to the bedroom.

The shower had stopped and not much later, Marlene came out and once again walked right into me. She buried her face into me as I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. "You are so nice, Michael," she said softly as I continued to hold her.

"I try to be," I whispered.

Marlene was wrapped in a towel and I slowly loosened my hold on her and stepped back. "I just want to take a look at you."

"Well Michael, it's a blue towel and it's wrapped around the top of my breasts with just a little bulge of boob flesh squeezing out of the top," she began to describe to me. "And it comes down just about to the bottom of my ass, but not quite, since there is still a wee bit of bottom cheek peeking out," she continued with a now teasing voice.

"You are so beautiful Marlene."

"Michael..." she started saying, but stopped when my finger pressed against her lips.

She gave it a little kiss and said, "Thank you." "Do you want to jump in the shower real quick?" she asked, telling me that she had to leave soon because she had work the next day.

"yep," I said and went back to grab a quickie.

I returned with a towel wrapped around my waist and was greeted with a low whistle! She brought me over to the sofa where my clothes were folded for me. I dropped the towel to the floor, to which I received another long whistle and a "Oh yeah baby"! I sat on the sofa, grabbed my underwear and slipped them over my feet. I froze as my left foot went through the leg of the fabric. I reached down and covered my foot with my hands in horror.

"Michael, let it go, I saw it. I also saw it last night when you got into the shower. You were so relaxed that you didn't even realize that your foot was exposed, and I didn't want to point it out. It's alright, honey," she said, softly walking over to me and kissing me on the cheek. She knelt down in front of me and removed my hands, giving each one of them a kiss. I hung my head in embarrassment, as I sat there shaking uncontrolably. No one was ever going to see my foot again, I had promised myself. Marlene took my damaged foot into her hands and began to rub it lightly. "It's alright," she softly said again, as she looked up at me.

"Marlene...please..."

"How?" she asked, as she gently lifted my chin to face her.

I told her the story of how I lost the two toes on my left foot in an accident and all of the pain, sadness, frustration and the absurd length of time that it took before it completely healed. "I'm so sorry, Michael," she said in the same soft voice and bent over to give it a kiss. "here, let me help you get dressed," she said, and without another word, picked up my socks and pulled them up over my feet. I stood and pulled my underwear the rest of the way up and Marlene had me step into my shorts as she pulled them up and over my undies, patting my crotch lightly as she stood up. She grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head and I pushed my arms up through the sleeves. She reached up and gave me a kiss and said, "All done, Handsome!"

Marlene took the wet towels and hung them in the bathroom to dry. Coming out she said, "Before I go, I want to see that shop of yours."

"OK, but you have to put your sandals on first."

We put our shoes on and I asked Marlene to lead the way to the steps by the back door. I wrapped my arms around her belly and as she began to walk, brought my hands up to her tits. "Is there a time in your life that you'll ever stop?" she asked in disbelief.

"Probably not," I simply replied.

Her nipples stiffened under my touch and I told her that it was so much nicer walking this way and we should do it more often. this got me an elbow, a giggle and an ass wiggle into my crotch. As we came to the railing of the steps, I switched the overhead lights on and Marlene stopped. "Michael, this is stunning."

I let go of her and held the beautifully polished staircase and rail as we descended down the carpeted steps into the partially finished basement. "Oh my god, this is soooo nice!" She made her way into the plush carpeted TV room that I had built and rubbed her hand over the fabric of the recliner and Loveseat that adorned the room. "Oh, we certainly need to spend some time down here!"

I walked her over to the door of my shop, opened it and turned on the lights. "Jesus Christ Michael!" she yelled. "Look at this place, look at the things, stuff or whatever you call it," she said, as she reached back and held my waist behind her. "What is this thing?" she asked.

"That's a table saw," I told her as I walked around her. I bent over and raised the blade up from where it was hidden beneath the base of the table.

"Holy crap, that thing will take your hand off!" she said.

"Most of the things in here will take your hand off," I replied.

"Shit Michael, what the heck is that?" She pulled me over to another saw.

"This is a radial arm saw," I said. I grabbed the handle and slid the saw forward along the rail across the table where the wood would be placed. "Want to hear it?" I asked.

"Hell no," she said.

Ignoring her, I pushed the saw back and pressed the ON button and started it. The blade came to life,spinning to a high pitched whistle. "Shut that thing off, shut it off!" she screamed. I pressed the OFF button and the blade slowed to a low whine before it came to a complete stop. "Are you insane?" she asked grabbing onto my arm.

"Some people may think so," I said matter of factly. I showed her some of the other saws before I brought her over to the work bench. "See, just a couple of tools," I said with a smirk.

"I'll give you a couple of tools," she threatened. "What's this thingy here?" she asked again, this time with some actual interest.

"This is called a drill press."

"What does it do?" she inquired.

I explained that it drilled straight or angled holes into things. "here, let me start it."

"No, no, no way," she said, once again, holding onto my arm for security.

I told her that it wasn't loud and explained to her just how it worked. "Here, watch," I said as I grabbed a piece of scrap wood and placed it onto the press table. I started the machine and the drill began to spin. "See, it's not loud at all." I told her how to grab the handle and pull it down and she did so, as I held the wood in place.

"OhMichael, oh geez..." she said in a frightened voice.

"It's OK, you're doing fine," I assured her.

As Marlene pulled the handle down, the drill bit dropped down and began to bore into the surface. Slivers of wood began to accumulate around the bit as it continued spinning deeper into the wooden block. "OK, let your handle raise back up slowly," I told her and she did. I turned the machine off when the bit was raised back to it's origin, and after blowing off the dust, handed Marlene the piece of wood. "Look, you made a hole in it!" I said. Marlene looked at her work and finally admitted that it was pretty cool!

I showed her the air nailers and staplers that I had lying on the work bench. "What do they do?" she asked.

"Well, this hose is attached to that compressor and the other end attaches to the bottom of the gun. The air pressure builds up in the tank of the compresser and when you pull the trigger of the gun, it shoots a nail or staple into whatever you want. "I won't start this thing because it is really loud," I told her.

"Well thank god for that!" she sighed.

Marlene noticed the saw blade that was hanging on the wall. "Look, it's a clock!" she exclaimed. "How cool is that? Is that the right time?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah, sure it is..." I answered with a grin.

Marlene began laughing at her question and apologized. She kept laughing at what she had asked saying that I wouldn't have known. "I have to get going soon," she said continuing to laugh. it was contagious as I began to laugh too. "Michael, tears are running down my face," she said as her laugh slowly subsided.

"One Blind Mice Cat towers?" she then questioned.

"Oh, that is one of my business cards," I said, explaining that I originally wanted to start a business with another person. I went on saying that the person bailed on me, but I kept the name even though it was more of a hobby now.

"How did you come up with the name?" she asked.

"Well,it's a play on the song, Three Blind Mice," I started. "There was two of us, so that kept the Mice part and only I was blind, so that made it, One Blind," I explained. "I designed the concept of the mouse on the card and a young talented boy created the graphic for me."

"That is the cutest thing and look, you have the mouse's thumb bandaged and he is wearing dark glasses,a baseball cap and a cheesy grin on his little face!" Marlene giggled. "And look what else is on here... A phone number!" she exclaimed. "is this your number Michael?" she asked teasingly.

"yes, that is my number," I sighed.

"Good!" she said and she placed the card into my hand and brought it up to her well fitted tank top and helped me slide it inside, onto her soft breast. "Oh, you'll never think of that mouse the same way again!" she once again teased reaching up and pinching my cheek.

"Welll, at least he now has a reason for having that cheesy grin on his face!" I laughed.

"Is there anywhere else that you advertise Michael?" she asked seductively.

"Not really, just a page on social media," I replied.

"Hmm... Can't stuff that down my shirt," she replied with a giggle.

We began our journey back upstairs with Marlene in the lead. As she started up the steps in front of me, I slid my hands up her exposed thighs to her ass. "Oh you..." Marlene giggled and stopped, reaching back and swatting my hands. I lifted her skirt and gave her a tender bite on her left ass cheek. "You're shameless," she said, giggling as we went up the rest of the steps. We walked back to the living room the same way that we had walked to the stairway, with my hands cupping her soft tits and hard nipples.

"i have to make sure that my card doesn't fall out," I said into her ear with a grin.

"Oh believe me, that card isn't going anywhere and it's quite happy right where it is," Marlene answered, smiling and shaking her butt into me. She walked over and grabbed her purse, placing the card into it and said, "I have to go, Sweetheart." She leaned in and gave me a long, soft kiss.

"C'mon Misty," I called. She came flying out from the bedroom and once again, slid on the floor, this time stopping at my feet.

"What are you doing?" Marlene asked.

"Walking you home."

"No you're not," she replied.

"Oh yes I am," I replied back, as I saddled up Misty into her harness and hooked the leash onto her collar.

"Michael, you don't," is all that she managed to get out before I pressed my lips against hers. I told her that i felt really bad letting her walk out of the house alone that morning.

"But, my car was just a little up the street," she reasoned.

"It's dark out and you're not walking home alone," i said.

"But you have to walk back by yourself," Marlene reasoned back again.

"Oh no, I have Misty-girl here," I proudly stated. "Are you ready Sweetheart?"

"yes, I guess so..." she said in defeat.

"Paybacks!" I exclaimed in victory.

"Oh, you are so funny, Michael! How did you remember that?" she asked incredulously.

"I'll never forget that moment," I said as I kissed her again.

We made our way outside, as I held Marlene's hand in my right and Misty's leash in my left. "Why aren't you holding her handle?" Marlene asked.

I explained that as long as I was holding her hand, there was no reason to hold Misty's harness and it let Misty walk without any stress. I told her that I would certainly be holding it on the way back home though. We held hands as we strolled to her mom's home, leaning into each other every once in awhile. The July night was humid and very still with the exception of Marlene's sandals clapping on the sidewalk, along with the thousands of crickets that were chirping into the muggy night air.

"Michael, can I tell you something?" Marlene asked as we strolled along the walkway.

"Yeah, sure, you can tell me anything that you want," I replied.

"This is so nice and I am so relaxed with you," she started. "It's strange, I had no anxiety last night when I got into my car before driving over to your street. It's almost like I had known you for years... Maybe since i watched you and Misty as you worked together while walking down our street," she reasoned. "and when you looked up at me when I was leaving the cafe that morning and you told me to have a nice day, a warmth, that I can't quite explain, rushed through my body and I actually felt peaceful inside," she admitted. "But, I think what really did it was the first time that I saw you and Misty at the top of our street, walking down the sidewalk. My eyes were still bruised from my surgery and my nose was taped up and I was a complete mess," she whispered.

I had just listened to her tell me this story two hours ago, but her voice was so soft and calm, as if she were looking far out into the dark night sky, that I let her continue without any interuption.

"You were walking towards a car that was blocking the sidewalk and both my mom and I got up to run to the door to yell out to you and warn you, but I panicked and sat back down in my chair. I was ashamed that you might see me the way I was. Mom was opening the front door and as I llooked up, Misty stopped, then you said something to her, she looked side to side and decided to bring you to the back of the car which was partially hanging in the street. I had my mom wait as Misty turned at the end of the car and returned you safely back up to the sidewalk on the other side of the car. Both my mom and I were totally amazed at the care, brilliance, and grace that Misty displayed. My mom had closed the door, looked back, and asked why I had sat down. I told her that I was afraid and panicked. My precious mother came over to where I was seated and softly hugged me. She asked if I realized that you really couldn't had seen me, as the stinging tears poured down from my eyes."

Marlene paused for a moment, gathered herself, and took a deep breath before continuing her story. "Then my mom told me something that made me really think about my situation. She asked me If I thought that you had ever felt the same way at one point in your life. I shook my head yes, as my mom kissed my forehead. When I looked back up through the window, you and Misty were rounding the corner and shortly disappeared from sight. A feeling of emptiness and loneliness overcame my body, but it was an actual feeling... The first feeling that I had since I was rushed to the hospital that night. Michael, you gave me my first real feeling."

Marlene stopped and turned into me with tears running down her face and kissed me softly. "Thank you," was all that she said and all that she would ever have to say as we continued walking to her mom's house.

"You're welcome," was the only reply that I could muster.

I reached my arm around her waist and pulled her into me and she did the same, holding me tightly around my waist. We turned down her street and I asked her what she did for work. "Oh, I just work for a law firm in Philadelphia," she said as we came to the front of her mom's house. She turned and hugged me tightly before leaning back and kissing me.

"Maybe you can come in and meet my mom one day soon," she said, as she cupped my face into her hands.

"That would be nice," I replied with a smile.

"Goodnight, Handsome," she softly said, giving me one last kiss. She bent down and said goodnight to Misty, kissing her on her wet nose. "You take care of your daddy," she instructed. "Will you be alright going home?" Marlene asked with concern.

"Yes Sweetie, I'll be fine. "Misty will make sure of that," I said.

"Call me when you get in," she then said before turning to walk into the house.

"It might help if you gave me your number first," I laughed.

"Geez Louise, where are my brains?" she giggled, bringing her hand up to her head. Marlene gave me her number and I told her that there was no need to write it down because I could easily remember it.

"Get your sweet hiney inside," I said and Marlene slowly made her way up the steps to the door.

"C'mon Misty-girl, let's go home pup!" I said cheerfully. Misty turned and we headed back up the sidewalk until we reached the corner. We made our right turn and like a spirit walking into the misty night air, disappeared from sight. We were back home in ten minutes and I gave Marlene a quick call to let her know that we were home safely.

"I almost followed you, but I didn't," she told me.

"I'm a big boy, Marlene, and I have a big dog."

"I know, but you know, I worry..." she said.

"I know, thank you," I replied and told her to go to bed and for her to call me during the week. Marlene promised that she would, with the sound of a big smile on her face.

"Sweet dreams, beautiful," I said.

"Oh Michael, sweet dreams to you too, Sweetheart," she said, as I heard her start to tremble.

"It's OK, Baby," I said, "Get yourself some sleep."

"OK, goodnight, Handsome," she said before hanging up the phone.

"Now that was a great twenty-four hours!" I said to myself, as I took my clothes off and crawled into bed. "Goodnight pup," I said to Misty, as I reached down and gave her a scratch on her head and a kiss on her nose.

And all was right in our world that night...

********

Part 3 coming soon: Marlene and Michael's relationship blossoms and their sexual exploits continue...

********