All Comments on 'Silver Screen Express Ch. 01'

by cadeauxxx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
StarStarBabyStarStarBabyalmost 7 years ago
Fun

That was funny and sexy as hell at the same time. I hope to see more from this series and that naughty cab driver.

TLMorganTLMorganalmost 7 years ago
I agree with StarStarBaby

Excellent story! I love reading stories about avenge guys fucking celebrities especially ones with big tits like Scarlett! Big fan of hers and I could picture myself in David's shoes fucking her! Can't wait to see this series continue and who you have next on David's list.

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I appreciate your compliments, truly means a lot! This series was heavily inspired by 'Fake Taxi', and I too like the angle of the average, everyday working man getting a chance at celebrities. It's a fantasy that we all can relate to since we all live a similar life. Thank you again for your kind words, truly appreciate it :)

juicy409juicy409almost 7 years ago
can't wait for more

You've always been a great writer and this series is off to a wonderful start. Hope to see more soon, can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So fucking hot

Goddamn, this story was steamy. Loved the titfuck part. Your premise with the taxi driver is perfect, makes me feel like I can put myself in Davids shoes.

fqwarriorfqwarriorover 5 years ago

Fake Taxi. Fake Van. Love it lol

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the compliments

Love Fake Taxi, it was the main inspiration to these stories LOL. Thank you for all the kind words on my stories.

AchtungNightAchtungNightabout 1 year ago

This story is awesome. It is canon with my stories, if the author agrees. Later y’all.

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxabout 1 year agoAuthor

I agree, if you'd like it to be canon, then it is! Thank you for the kind words!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercadeauxxx@cadeauxxx
849 Followers
Still alive, still writing. I am no longer taking open reader requests. If you have requests or wish to support me, follow me on Patreon. It's also a better way to get in contact with me, follow here: https://www.patreon.com/Cadeauxxx If you enjoy my stories and celebrity er...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES