Silver Screen Express Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're about to cum, aren't you?"

The phone was still in her grasp, but she had pressed her thumb to stop recording and moved it away while David replied back to her.

"Yeah, I'm about ready to-"

"Get ready to cum on my face cause I want you to take a fucking picture of it!"

David was impressed. To him, it was almost as if she were reading his mind and knew what he wanted to do. Jessica had her own agenda at hand here and to get a sloppy selfie picture of herself with another man's cum dripping from her face, was just what she wanted to surprise her husband with out of revenge. Jessica got up from the seats and climbed down to the floor, facing David as she set the phone back down over the seats and now turned her complete attention to him and his cock. Just when she reached her left hand up to wrap her fingers around his meat pole, he stepped backwards so that the seats were right behind him and the phone close by.

"I've gotta suck this big fucking cock one last time before you cum."

"You know how to handle yourself just fine with it, babe."

With a smirk over her face, Jessica broke eye contact and then lowered her lips down to the head of his cock. All David could do was stand there now as one of the most beautiful in Hollywood was ready to finish him off in a short lived affair to remember. She pumped her left hand up, stroking him in perfect sync as her lips would suck up the first few inches as she stroked and sucked him simultaneously. 'Mmmmm', Jessica moaned over his thick cock and closed her eyes while he began to moan.

"Oh, fuck yes! Go on babe, suck that fucking cock!"

He began to run his hands through her dark hair, playfully running to the back of her head as Jessica came up and released his cock from her lips with a loud pop noise. A trail of saliva dripped from his pole, falling to the floorboard below. As Jessica pushed her lips back around the head, David had curled up a grip of her hair with both hands, almost making a pony tail between his fingers. She continued to suck and slobber over his cock while the man was ready to take control for a bit. Her right hand pushed up against his leg while she devoured his cock. David spoke up, fully prepared now to make his move.

"Move your hand away, babe. No hands, just use your mouth."

Jessica followed his instructions, moving her left hand away and pushing it up against his leg. She had a feeling of what he was about to do and those assumptions were confirmed the moment David thrust forward by moving his hips and pushing his cock into her mouth. As he still held her hair in his hands, he began to buck his hips forward to fuck her mouth.

"GWAK-GWAK-GWAH-GWAK!"

"Fuck yes, take that cock babe!"

Her mouth generated various sounds of slurping and slobbering while David was pumping his hips forward and driving his cock in and out of her mouth. A saliva string dangled from Jessica's lower lip, trickling down to her chin and dangling around as he was busy still pumping his cock back and forth between her lips. He was almost ready to blow his load, just a few seconds away. Though his time was short, David wanted to enjoy every bit of this, not wanting it to ever end. He continued to face-fuck her, listening to the various noises that her mouth made between sucking and slobbering.

"FUCK!! OHHHHH, GOD! I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM, OHHHH MAN!!"

Just as he screamed to her, he pulled her hair to release his cock from her mouth. Jessica gasped and gritted her teeth as ropes of saliva strings sway back from his slobber coated shaft back to her mouth. He kept one hand in her hair, gripping it to hold her up properly. She sat there, looking up as she watched him place his other hand around his cock and begin stroking it while aiming right at her face. She began to tease him in a soft voice.

"Cum on me, David! Cum for me!

"Ohhhhh, fuck!! I can't hold back, here it is babe!"

Jessica closed her eyes just before he answered her back. He let out a gasp while his cock had exploded, firing off a thick string of cum directly into her left eyelid and drenching her eyebrow up to her forehead. The second wad splashed up against her forehead in a gob. She dropped her lower lip as another line went over her face, this one streaking up her right cheek and into her hair. David groaned, taking in a heavy breath as he continued to fire off line after line of his hot seed over her face.

"Ohhhh, god! Yes, look at you now babe! God, you're so fucking beautiful!"

She cracked up, giggling at him while feeling his hot seed continue to layer her face. Another thick wad splashed into her left eye, trailing down like a tear drop as she moaned. When David felt his orgasm beginning to fade away, he squeezed his cock hard to force out the last remaining drops over her chin. Jessica began to slowly open her eyes, blinking from the amount of cum in her left eyelid.

"Holy shit, you got me good. Go ahead and take the picture, make sure you get a good angle of my face."

"Oh fuck, I almost forgot about that."

David laughed as she reminded him about the picture she wanted. He grabbed her phone from the seat and then set up the camera by pushing his thumbs over the screen. Jessica could see him holding the camera as she glanced up and then she held up both of her thumbs to him. David laughed again, she looked so goofy down there with her face soaked in cum.

"Alright, this should do it."

When he flicked his thumb over the screen to start the photo, the small camera part of the phone flashed and then blinked as the picture was snapped. David looked back at the screen as it revealed the final picture. Jessica spoke up when she noticed him smiling.

"Well, how does it look? Do I look like a dirty whore right now or what?"

"See for yourself, babe."

He smirked while handing the phone back over to her. The cum was dripping from Jessica's face as she raised her eyebrows and smirked.

"Mmmmm, this is perfect. I can't wait to show my husband next time he cheats on me with some slutty bitch."

"I have to say, if I was married to you we would be making naughty video recordings all day. Forget the cab, I'd be fucking you over a balcony while recording it."

Jessica giggled at him.

"You're a kinky bastard, I have to give you that. I've had a lot of fun tonight, but I think I need to get cleaned up and get back home. You were being honest when you told me that this ride would be free of charge if we had fun, right?"

For a moment, David had completely forgotten the 'deal' he made with Jessica hours earlier. He had been so caught in the moment of their lustful time together, time had slipped by.

"Oh yeah, that won't be a problem at all, babe. This was a free ride, just don't tell your husband what my name is. I don't want a jealous man hunting me down just cause I fucked his wife when he was too lazy to get it on."

"Don't worry about that, he isn't going to know."

With that said, Jessica gave him a wink before she wiped her face up from his cum. She didn't bring her purse with her so David figured he would have to go to the front seat and get some paper towels to help her out. Once everything was said and done, he was already thinking about his diary entry tonight. He would be adding another famous name in his book of a beautiful woman he had managed to get lucky with. Life was good sometimes, at least he could say that to himself after a night like this.

THE END