Silver Screen Express Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I've gotta tell you babe, this is something I've always dreamed about."

"Oh, so I've been someone you've fantasized before about, huh?"

"Yeah, I've always dreamed of that big fucking ass of yours. It's quite an honor that you've fantasized about me too."

Jennifer laughed at his words. She leaned over, running her hand over the front of his T-shirt, feeling the fabric over her fingertips while gazing into his eyes. She spoke back in a seductive low tone of voice.

"I wanted to see if Salma and Vanessa were telling me the truth. I'm gonna see how well I can push you to the limits."

She raised her left index finger, brushing it across her lips while David smirked before chuckling at her words.

"Did Salma tell you how well I handled her?I felt like a fucking king that day. Her face was sticky and dripping in my cum by the time I was done with her."

"Mmmmmm, and so was Vanessa's, right? Yeah, she told me how you blasted her face in cum too."

Jennifer moved her finger away, only to replace it by pushing her lips to his and kissing him. David accepted the invitation of her loving lips, deepening the short kiss into a passionate one. He inhaled the strong scent of her perfume, as it was almost intoxicating to smell the strawberry scent while tasting her mouth. His thoughts raced, thinking about Salma and Vanessa since Jennifer had mentioned them. When the kiss broke, David moaned before speaking up to her.

"You know, Vanessa was twerking in my van when I had her for a fare. She knows how to shake it too, I was impressed."

"Who do you think taught her that, huh? Come on, I'm about to show you why I'm the queen when it comes to twerking."

There was nothing left of subtly in Jennifer's chosen words. She looked David right in the eyes and gave him a mischievous smirk. Weather he knew it or not, he was going to be her treat. This was her game and she was taking full charge now. She got up from the seat, turning around to David to give him a full view of her supreme ass. The man was simply sitting there observing the view of her large booty as she bent over and began to shake it back and forth in his face. David smirked and kicked off his flip flops, setting his feet down onto the floorboard of the van when he watched her bring her right hand back and spank one of her massive ass cheeks. Her ass rippled from the smack of her hand, but none of that mattered as David watched her lower the powerful booty down, nestling it in his lap.

"Ohhhh, fuck yeah!!"

David gasped and let out a moan while bragging in his words. It was quite an experience to have Jennifer Lopez's thick ass lowered down onto his lap. He couldn't see the big grin over her face. She pushed her hands down over her knees and began to grind her hips, moving her thick ass in a heavy rotation up against his crotch. Nothing could top this moment, it was a fantasy that many countless men shared in the world and now David was experiencing it all for his own pleasure. He leaned his head back against the seat and just sat there, embracing every bit of pleasure she sent into him as she continued grinding those hips to push her ass back down into him.

He wasn't the only one that was moaning, as David soon could hear Jennifer's low voice letting out a soft cry. She closed her eyes, grinning wide as she could feel the wetness developing over her clit tucked between the thong she wore. Her ass was so large, the thong seemed to be sucked between her massive cheeks, yet Jennifer could feel the hardness of his growing cock beginning to poke up under her heavy ass cheeks. She didn't care if he was thinking about Salma or Vanessa right now. It wouldn't be for much longer, Jennifer was confident that he would be thinking about her and only her for the next hour in the back of this van. Opening her eyes to look forward, Jennifer teased him again in her low seductive voice.

"Your cock must be hard for me, I can feel it."

"Ohhhhhh, yeah. You've done a hell of a job on me with this ass."

"Mmmmmm, you love this big booty, don't you?"

"Fuck yes!"

The time had come to bring this lap dance to a close. After making one final grind, Jennifer slowly pulled herself up from his lap. She gripped the safety handle bar attached to the right side wall of the van as she came up. All David could do was sit there, starring into the immense size of her massive thick ass. As she stood up, she took a few steps to the left until she was situated into the middle of the van. This was a simple way to test his reactions, David slid over to the middle of the seats and Jennifer knew he was still looking forward into her thick ass. She obviously had his complete attention, even without being seated on his lap. Using both hands, she slid her thong down, watching it fall down over her muscular legs and to the floor. After stepping out of her thong, Jennifer raised both her hands back and spanked her booty.

SM-SMACK!

Her ass cheeks shook in both directions before coming back together. The ripple moved, her ass cheeks shaking back and forth as David did nothing but stare into her supreme booty and watch every little moment of her firm skin. This was a supreme booty that deserved proper worship. He knew exactly what he wanted to before she had even said it, but Jennifer spoke up anyway just to tease him.

"You're thinking about my booty, aren't you baby?"

"Fuck yeah, I wanna show you some pleasure right now babe. I'l let you sit on my face after I'm done."

Jennifer laughed. She had planned to take control and sit on his face regardless, but here he was telling her it was his desire. David usually liked to be in control among the back of his van with a lady, but he felt confident that he would have control with her later on. For now, he had to worship this big booty the way it deserved to be. He pushed his hands over her ass cheeks, pulling them apart as Jennifer soon felt breathing from his nostrils coming over her firm skin. She gasped, knowing what was to come next. This man was about to pleasure her with his tongue. when she felt his tongue grazing between the crack of her ass, she gasped again and then called out to him.

"Yes, yes! Come on, do it! You know you want to!"

Within seconds, David had found the little dark hole between her ass cheeks and began to twirl his tongue in a rotation. Jennifer could almost squirm around as she stood up. The first thing he wanted to do was give her pleasure from a good rimming, this made her feel that she had him under lock and key easily. While moaning, she bit her lower lip and brought her right hand down to play with her pussy. Jennifer groaned, calling out to him as she began to finger herself while he was busy licking his tongue around her back door hole.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! That's it, mmmmm! Show this booty all the love you've got for it!"

David responded by gripping her ass cheeks hard while he was still busy using his tongue. He reared his right hand back and playfully smacked her ass, but not with enough power to make a loud slap sound. Never once did he take his tongue away from the little hole between those mighty ass cheeks. Jennifer began to breath heavier, showing her ring and middle fingers deeper into her clit and moving them back out faster. No matter how much she enjoyed a man who could work their tongue like David was doing with a nice rimming, she needed attention to her pussy now. Bringing her hands back, she shoved his face away from her ass and then called out to him.

"I need you to lick my pussy now!! I NEED IT! LICK ME!!"

"Hold on, babe! I want you to sit on my face, let me turn around first."

An idea had formed in David's mind for a position that she could sit on his face easily. He quickly took his shirt off, throwing it over his head and tossing it away to the floorboard. The backseats had offered his imagination to come up with a plan for an easier way for Jennifer to sit on his face. David had turned around, raising his up over the back of the seat and his head hanging down over the front. Jennifer had turned to watch him and quickly realized the advantage that his new position would give her. David's head was hanging upside down off the bottom of the seat, begging for Jennifer to sit on his face with that massive booty. With a grin, she turned back around and spoke up.

"Come on, I need you to lick me! Give me what you gave Salma and Vanessa!"

He didn't even bother asking her this time around what the other ladies had said about him. David didn't care anymore, his focus was solely fixated on Jennifer and her goddess body. She began to lower herself back down onto his face. With some tricks in mind, Jennifer decided to begin a 'twerk' dance as she lowered her ass down over his face. David reached his hands up, going for her hips while his face was battered by her ass grinding down onto him. Her moist wet pussy brushed against his forehead, leaving a trail of wetness going into his hair before she finally stopped grinding long enough to move her clit towards his mouth. David's tongue quickly slipped in, twirling around as she raised her head and began to call out to him.

"Oh god, yes! YES! THAT'S IT, EAT ME! YES, YES, YESSSS!! DON'T STOP!!"

Once again, Jennifer began to grind her ass down onto him while he was snaking his tongue into her pussy back and forth. David had gripped her hips, but he concentrated all his efforts to pleasuring her orally with the use of his tongue venturing her clit. While he could feel her thick booty cheeks beating down over his chin, nothing was going to break his focus from licking her clit. David wanted to make her cum, to taste her sweet lovely juices.

"MORE, MORE! YES, GIVE IT TO ME!! KEEP GOING, OHHHHHH YEAH!!!"

Her voice called out in a higher pitch, almost as if she were singing the chorus to one of her many songs. Jennifer took a deep breath, knowing that the time was short with how furiously he was working his tongue back and forth into her pussy. She whimpered, biting her lower lip as she began to pant louder. David knew that her had close to her limits now and wanted to push her into a climax. The time was approaching as Jennifer groaned and shut her eyes.

"OHHHHHH, GOD! FUCK!!"

Just as she had screamed out, David soon felt the hot taste of her juices flooding into his mouth. She began to grind her pussy down over his mouth, making sure that he milked her clit of every bit of her juices. Her long pony tail whipping around over her shoulders as Jennifer shook her head and looked down at him. David hungrily gulped every bit of her juices down his throat, not wasting a single drop as he swallowed it down. Jennifer moved up, raising her clit off his mouth and finally freeing his tongue of her sweet opening.

"Mmmmmm, Salma and Vanessa weren't wrong. You know how to work that tongue for sure."

Ignoring her words, David moved his legs out from the back of the seat and climbed up until he was sitting down. Jennifer was still standing up but began to slowly lower herself down to her knees while giving him a smug grin. She obviously had her own motivations, soon speaking up again.

"I think it's time we get you naked so I can see if they weren't lying about your cock."

"Didn't you feel it when you were grinding on me earlier?"

"Yeah but feeling it and seeing it out in the open are two different things."

There was a point in her words. David chuckled before he stood back up from the seat. Jennifer was still in charge, crawling on her knees towards him. Once she was situated at the front of his legs, she looked up into his eyes while pulling the button apart to his cargo shorts and wasting no time sliding the zipper down. David brought his left hand over to cup her face, leaning down a bit so he could softly kiss her lips. He didn't want to say anything back to her. There was no need to ruin such a perfect moment, watching as the famous J-Lo was shoving his pants and underwear down to force his fat cock to flop freely out of its cage. She licked her lips, smiling as her right hand came up and her fingers wrapped around his swollen pole. David stepped out of his underwear and shorts, leaving them as a pile among the floorboard.

"Mmmmmm, nice and big. Just the way I like it..."

Her eyes flashed a devious look of her as Jennifer pushed the head of his rod towards her lips and kissed it. She was about to blow his mind, determined to show him how nasty she could be with a loud demonstration of her oral talents. Parting her lips wide, Jennifer slammed her hand down to the base of his cock and then slid his rod between her lips. David gasped as she began to slowly bob her head up and down his cock. Her right hand remained gripping the base while the palm of her left hand pushed over his balls and began to massage them.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yeah babe! There you go, suck that fucking cock!"

His words had alerted her momentarily. Jennifer looked up into his eyes and pulled her lips to the head of his rod before loudly releasing it from her mouth with a pop noise. Jennifer ran her tongue over her upper lip in a circular motion, going the extra distance to tease him as she began to stroke his slobber covered cock in her hand. Shoving his cock to the left side of her face, Jennifer gave him a smug grin as she began to beat it up against her cheek. The sound echoed throughout the walls of the taxi van. Smack. Smack. Smack. David took a deep breath as he watched the goddess teasing him.

"You like that cock, babe?"

"Mmmmmm, yeah."

When she placed his rod back towards her lips, Jennifer had one more trick to play. She sucked on the head and then brought her hands down to her bra, quickly unstrapping it and tossing it to the side. David didn't even notice at this time that her tits had been held together by that silky bra. Jennifer then raised her hands to the back of her head, finally undoing the ponytail that secured her hair. She looked so beautiful as her hair waved around freely. Now that she was done toying with him, Jennifer pushed her hands up against his legs and began to bob her head up and down his cock. David groaned, closing his eyes and holding his head up.

"Oh god, fuck yes!! That's it, babe! Yes!!"

Slurping and sucking sounds could be heard from the floorboard. Jennifer was focused, taking inch after inch of his thick fat cock further into her mouth. 'Mmmm, mmmmm, mmmmmm'. He reached his left hand down, just to squeeze one of her boobs gently, feeling her hard nipple. David could hear her moaning muffled sounds as he felt the vibrations of her tongue up against his rod. With each time she went back down, Jennifer brought another inch into his mouth, going deeper. After several times, David realized that she had amazing deep throat skills and was pushing her mouth all the way down to the base of his cock. For the final time, Jennifer pushed her lips all the way down, devouring every inch of his rod while her lips buried into the bush of his ball hair. David gasped and moaned, placing his hand over the back of her head. He heard Jennifer gag after several seconds, her eyes slightly watering up.

"OHHHHH, GOD!! FUCK!!!"

Curling his fingers in her hair, David had to pull her hair to force his cock free from her mouth. He was afraid that Jennifer's oral skills would make him bust a nut before he even had the chance to fuck her other holes. Jennifer gasped, strings of saliva breaking off and falling down her chin and over her breasts. Her heavy dark eye liner had smeared a bit in her left eye from tearing up. David had put his hand over the base of his cock, still gripping her hair as he moaned. She looked up at David, mouth opened wide to give him another devious smirk while a rope of drool fell from the head of his cock.

"You like that, David?"

"Yes, I do babe."

She licked her lips after he answered her back. Jennifer replaced her hand over his cock after he left go and began to stroke his saliva covered shaft again. David pulled her hair, hinting for her to rise up as he spoke once again.

"Come on, babe! Get up, I think we need to finally fuck each other after all this playing around."

Rising up from her knees, Jennifer let out a mischievous laugh before answering him. David let go of her hair as she faced him.

"I want you to fuck me from behind, you can do that right?"

David chuckled at her request for a good doggy style fucking.

"Look who you're fucking talking to, babe! Of course I can do that! Come on, bend over the fucking seat for me!"

Jennifer giggled at the excitement visible from his tone of voice. She faced the backseats and bent over, placing her knee up on the edge of the seat allowing her to bend over and blind him with her magnificent booty yet again. It was breath taking to be face to face with the supreme ass of Jennifer Lopez. As David stepped behind her, he was forced to marvel at her thick ass yet again.

"God, this is the best ass in the world right here."

"Yes it is! Mine's real, unlike all those fake bitches out there who copy me."

He chuckled at her comment, though there was much truth in her words.

"Yeah I know, babe. No other woman can come close to you though. You'll always be the big booty queen, remember that."

She smiled, glancing towards him from over her shoulder. With his left hand wrapped around his cock, David moved his right hand over her ass, running his fingers over her smooth skin until he pushed down over the small of her back. He guided his cock towards the wet entrance of her pussy. He could hear her gasp as his rod slid in. David then moved both his hands to push over her ass cheeks, watching his fingers sink into the immense size while he began to slowly buck his hips and drive his dick into her. It took him a few seconds, going slow to get used to the feeling of her pussy. Jennifer moaned, and looked over the black leather seats in front of her view as he was finding a steady rhythm in his movements.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah. That's it come on, fuck me...Fuck me..."

Her voice was in a soft pitch, almost sounding sweet as she uttered her dirty request. Jennifer began to bounce her hips backwards, almost in a way to do a 'twerk' move to force her big booty to bounce up against him.David moved his hands away, still pumping his cock into her pussy as he watched her epic ass bouncing up against his skin. He raised his right hand up and spanked the right cheek of her ass before calling out to her.

"Oh yeah, I love that! Go on, make it clap! Work that ass, babe!"

All she could do was moan while grinding her hips backwards, meeting with each thrust he sent into her pussy. It didn't take long and they both were working into a solid rhythm now. David raised his hand back and began to spank her ass yet again, watching it move back and forth as she was still grinding over him.

"Mmmm, spank me too! Come on, SPANK THAT BIG FUCKING ASS, I WANT YOU TO SPANK IT!!"

Once she yelled out to him loudly, David reared his right hand back and began to deliver smack after smack over her ass. He picked up the pace, bucking his hips furiously as his cock was pumping into her pussy and forth.

"YES, MORE!!"

Spank!

"MORE, OHHHH-"

Spank!

"YESSSSS!!"

Spank! Spank! Spank! The palm of his hand began to sting after several swats to her huge ass. David grunted, shaking his hand out while he was still pumping his cock harder and faster into her pussy. Her breasts began to bounce from under her while her hair was waving wildly in all directions. This was just how Jennifer wanted him to fuck her after Salma and Vanessa's tales had made her curious. David was pounding his cock harder into her pussy with each minute, fucking her with the intensity that she craved.

"MORE, MORE!! GIVE IT TO ME, OHHHHHHH YEAH! FUCK!!"

When Jennifer screamed out to him, David responded by raising his left hand this time and spanking the other side of her ass. While his right hand was still sore from the hard smacks, he wasn't about to neglect using his other hand to continue spanking that epic booty while he was thrusting into her. What he didn't know was that she was getting closer and closer to reaching her second orgasm for the day. With each pump he sent into her with his cock, Jennifer was reaching towards the height of her pleasure, her climax imminent.