Silver Screen Express Ch. 24

Story Info
Kourtney Kardashian calls for David the Taxi man.
10.9k words
4.82
17.9k
57

Part 24 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up. I do not make money from these stories. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

******************

Los Angeles, California

Wednesday had come and gone and another day on the clock began at the early time of nine in the morning. The sun was still fresh after rising up early while the new set of tires rolled down the paved streets of Los Angeles. David sat behind the steering wheel of his new Silver Screen Express company van. A month had went by since he had to say goodbye to his precious old gold van. The company had overhauled everything from drivers to vans, drastically changing the work force and along with the company's reputation. Most of the time, a company would change like this under the guidance of a new CEO. That was no different under the Silver Screen name, but it was more or less to cleaning house and expansion.

It felt odd to drive around town without his trusty flip flops. For the first time in many years, David was wearing shoes and a paint of black pants. Along with the new van, all drivers were forced to wear a uniform for now on. He couldn't stand the button up black shirts and matching pants. This job wasn't supposed to be like working at McDonalds. David had heard about Uber drivers having freedom to wear whatever they wanted. Many complaints had been raised by other drivers at the company from the changes, but most of them were laid off and replaced. At almost fifty-years of age, David kept his mouth shut regarding that. Much of his problems with the new changes had to do with losing his old van. Only the beautiful fares who had stripped down in the back seat would understand his pain of losing that beloved vehicle.

Memories had been made from the back of that van. From the old cum stains to the old wear in the leather seats. David could've cried when he had to sign off and give the van back. For all he could guess, the previous Silver Screen vans would be broken down and disassembled for parts in a scrap yard. Or maybe they would find their way sold as second hand used vehicles. He could only wonder about someone randomly stumbling upon his van, unaware of all the many adventures that had unfolded from the back seat with women of fame. All of them, David could recall by name as he made special entries in his diary after the fact. At least he had that hand written book, he thought to himself. No one else in the world would believe his tales, he knew that for certain.

Silence filled the four inner walls of the vehicle as David continued to drive through the streets. For a moment, he had looked back at his aging face reflected across the rear view mirror above. It was angled at a degree where he could see himself and the back seat. The wrinkles running over his forehead often made him question what he was doing with his life. Almost to his middle ages and here he was, still driving a taxi van across L.A. There was always the point of reminding himself that he had been lucky in life, but that didn't matter at this point. Close to another birthday, David began to think how he had no family or legacy going forward in life. Still driving, he put his focus to the roads ahead of him, not wanting to pity himself. he was still getting used to his company assigned van, but that didn't mean he enjoyed driving this one.

Metallic silver was the color of choice for the van, replacing the gold look. A large company sticker was placed on all four sides of the van: the hood, both sliding back doors and then above the license plate on the back. The back was somewhat larger than the previous vans, offering more space. The black leather seats were replaced with a grey leather that matched the inside interiors. A bit of fancy wooden decorations were added to the door panels, something David didn't quite like. The wood pieces looked kitsch to his eyes and didn't fit in with the overall design. All the metal pieces were shiny silver from seat belts to the buttons for controlling the windows. Despite the grey appearance, the floorboard was black like the old gold vans.

The most striking addition that remained absent with the older vans was CCTV surveillance cameras. One camera was positioned in the front passenger side corner from the top to watch the drivers at all time. The other camera was in the back, facing the middle forward to capture images of the passenger. From that alone, David knew he couldn't continue his adventures as a sleazy cab driver. Driving under surveillance was enough to put a complete stop to David's old acts of seduction. The cameras recorded all actions, frames per second but without audio. He couldn't even so much as ask a woman to flash him with their tits, let alone offer a free ride for other reasons. All transactions for Silver Screen rides were now billed to credit cards or made over the phone before a destination was sent to a driver. New company policy had completely eliminated passing cash as a payment option. They blamed it on the COVID pandemic, but David knew better.

This new policy had put an end to the tips that drivers used to get. The only way to justify such an action was raising wages by only a dollar. David couldn't argue with the supervisors, but it led to an outrage among drivers who wanted to strike. After the last round of layoffs, David knew better than to open his mouth. This was the working man's blues, but it was all he had in life. Turning the steering wheel, he made a sharp turn in the streets, eagerly anticipating what would be his first call in for the day. The new vans were equipped with a full GPS system and interface near the console, just beneath the radio. David remembered vehicles from the 90s, absent of such fancy computers and other gimmicks that he considered them. If a driver couldn't learn their way around the L.A. streets, maybe they should've been searching for a better job than the taxi cars.

So far through the month, he had yet to pick up another famous passenger. Brie Larson remained his last one and if she were to be the final entry into his diary, David couldn't complain. He had spent time reading online back home when he was off work. It was funny to him that he had affairs with famous women from the back of his old van, some who he had lusted over for years. There were still some models he noticed and other actresses he could only dream of stepping foot in his van. Maybe those days were over though and he was left only with the memories and stories that no one else would believe. All of his pickups for the past month had been outside Beverly Hills, but no one famous. David would've liked to believe that one of the business men in a suit he had drove around the other day was a big name producer.

Perhaps that was only his imagination at work though, knowing some of the faces he had witnessed from the rear view mirror. Since Tuesday, David had mostly been stuck making trips through the gated communities, picking up fares from the massive estates there. As per the policy as a driver, he couldn't ask many questions about his passengers, but he liked a good conversation. Letting out a sigh, he continued to drive while using his right hand to lift a cup of coffee from the drink holder. He took a sip and then began to slow down. Pushing his foot down the brakes, he found himself stuck behind a black Mercedes Benz. A red light was visible as the van was at a four-way section. Swallowing down more of the coffee, he sat the cup down when the dinging alarm sound went off to the console terminal. Above the GPS tracking system was a new radio piece where vehicles previously had CD players.

"Anyone busy? I need a driver around Sunset Drive."

Reaching for the walkie-talkie piece, David grabbed it and pushed the button down before responding to the dispatcher. It was a male voice, someone new with the company working with a new fancy machine back at headquarters.

"Hey, David here in car two-oh-nine. I can make a pickup. I'm just a few minutes from around there."

"David huh? You're the driver this woman keeps calling for. Check for a woman with black hair and she says she's wearing a black dress outside of Dialog Coffee Shop. Car two-oh-nine, I am sending coordinators to you right now."

"Thanks, did she say where she wanted to go?"

"No, she told me that she would tell her driver. She's a regular customer, weird I know."

The walkie-talkie went to silence and David hung it up. He was somewhat puzzled to hear that there was a woman requesting him for a driver. By the choice words, she had been calling and searching for him. Maybe it was someone he knew from the past. Black hair and wearing black? There were many passengers he had affairs with who could fit that description. Nevertheless, he waited until the red light changed green and then it was time to change course. The GPS tracking system went off with a notification alert, mapping the new destination ahead for him. David didn't bother becoming distracted by the screen below. He didn't need a GPS tracker with his years worth of experience and knowledge of the streets.

Dialog Coffee Shop was in a shopping district, such a place that always had bumper to bumper traffic by the time the lunch hours had commenced. It was only ten minutes worth of driving for David. As he navigated the roads, his mind began to wonder who this woman was. If she were a regular fare for the company, she probably knew about other drivers. Why would she seek him out? Knowing his history of affairs, David could easily guess why. It wouldn't have been the first time that a woman went out searching for David the taxi man after hearing a tale from a friend. That was David's second guess, but the first option had him believing this was someone he had given a wild ride to in the past. Pulling out into a line of traffic, he took his time navigating the streets as the coffee shop came in sight.

Gazing forward, David could see the coffee shop in the distance. He was stuck behind multiple vehicles. A few cars and a similar van to the one he was currently driving. Pedestrians walked by from the streets, so he couldn't quite make out if his passenger was close by. A red light had halted all the cars in the line, giving David more time to glance from around as he was stopped. When the light turned green, he watched the car in front of him turn off and then he had a better view. Sure enough, there was a dark haired woman standing around outside the coffee shop. Her hair was pinned up in a high pony tail, black glasses shielding her eyes. The dress matched the description, a black strapless one piece that hugged some impressive curves and with a heavy cleavage about to spill out. David didn't recognize her but she had to be his fare calling for a ride. He pulled up to the curb and rolled the window down to the front passenger side.

"Hey Miss, are you looking for a ride?"

David spoke while offering a smile, watching as the woman raised her left hand to push her sunglasses up. She strutted her hips, walking by extending her left foot out before the right foot. If not for the sounds of cars passing by and other pedestrians talking in the distance, he may have heard the clacking of her high heels. A set of big brown eyes gazed up at him. Her soft pink lips curved into a smiling, flashing pearly white teeth as she approached the window and leaned down to poke her head in it.

"Your name's David, right? Are you Mr. David the taxi man?"

Hearing those words, David quirked his eyebrows up. Something about her face was familiar, as with the tone of her voice. He knew that he had not picked up this woman in the past, but perhaps he had heard that voice somewhere or seen the face elsewhere. Giving her a nod, he replied.

"Yeah, that's me. I heard you were looking for me, is that right?"

Still smiling the woman nodded her head.

"Yeah! I've been trying to find you all week. You're tougher to get to than the president!"

He laughed at her remark.

"Really? All you had to do was ask for David when calling in."

"If only it was that easy. I've been calling for drivers all week. They always ask, David who? Then when I say David the taxi man, they think I'm joking over the phone."

Again, David laughed as the woman continued.

"I'm serious! I didn't know what last name to go by! All I've ever heard you called is just David the taxi man!"

Motioning with his right hand thumb at the back seat, David responded.

"Well, hop in love and I'll take you where ever you wanna go."

She wasn't carrying a purse or anything else. David watched her turn around and head to the right side back door. He caught sight of a thick buttocks from behind. Her dress tightly demonstrated thick curves, leaving him guessing the name of this mystery woman. As she slid open the back door, he rolled up the front passenger side window by pushing his finger down on the console controls. Sunlight poured into the back of the van when the back door slid open. David gazed up at the rear view mirror, watching her climb in, shut the door and then plop herself down in the middle of the seats.

"So what's your name, babe? And where do you wanna go?"

Smiling forward, the woman crossed her legs. David got a good view of her left foot, wearing one of the high heel pumps her feet were pushed into. Smiling again, as if she knew his eyes were fixated on her from the rear view mirror, she replied.

"Oh, I don't know really. I thought we could just cruise around and figure out where to go later. My name is Kourtney by the way. Does that ring a bell to you?"

"Kourtney? I can't say it's familiar."

He shifted gears, pulling out from the curb. Laughter was heard from the back seat as Kourtney remained grinning. She gazed forward at the back of the seats and spoke again.

"I'll give you a hint. My last name starts with a K and all my sisters share the letter for our initials."

She reached behind her head and began to pull out the pink ponytail band holding her jet black hair together, tossing the ponytail piece to the floor. David caught sight of this from a second glance up into the rear view mirror while positioning the van back into traffic. With no destination, David was ready to strike a conversation with her. Taking another look into the rear view mirror to see her hair down, the name suddenly dawned on him as he recognized who she truly was.

"Oh, fuck me! Your a Kardashian right!? Kourtney, is that you?"

"Yes, of course it's me!"

Giggling at his reaction Kourtney uncrossed her legs and leaned forward. David was shocked. After all these years, a Kardashian climbing into his van felt like a dream. It didn't matter how many famous babes he had fucked during his affairs, he was well aware of the royalty status that came with the sisters. He remembered when their show first came out and Kim Kardashian's Playboy spread. Though many people hated them and they were known for controversy, it couldn't take away the fantasy a man like David had for them.

"Wow, I can't believe this. I'm driving a Kardashian around today, huh?"

"Yes you are!"

"You still haven't told me exactly where we're going? Wait! I wanna know who told you about me."

The smile dropped from her face. Kourtney brushed her hair with her right hand and replied back after a moment.

"Do you remember picking up Megan Fox?"

Now that was a name David didn't expect to be asked about. He smiled, adjusting his fingers across the steering wheel as he made another turn through the streets.

"Yeah, I remember her. That was some years back come to think of it."

"We're friends these days. I've been modelling with her."

"Really?"

"Yeah!, She told me this crazy ass story a few months ago about a sleazy taxi driver in a gold van that she fucked. Said his name was David. That's you right?"

Blushing from the driver's seat, David continued to drive as he grinned trying not to bust out laughing. He was not expecting such a blunt statement like this. It appeared Kourtney knew intimate details about his romp with Megan from years in the past. Finally laughing, David answered her back.

"Yeah, that's me. Sounds like you know a good bit about me if you're calling up and searching for David the taxi man."

"Oh, I know all about you, David! Trust me! Remember fucking J-Lo? She told my sister Kim about you last year."

Hearing this new admission, David put his foot on the brake halting at a red light in traffic. His heart began to race from inside his chest, blood pressure of excitement rising. When he gazed up into the rear view mirror, Courtney was leaned up, resting her chin under the palm of her left hand propped up on her knee. He had a perfect view of her heavy cleavage.

"Wait, what? Your sister Kim... knows about me?"

She didn't reply, instead nodding her head. The light turned green and he continued driving forward as Kourtney spoke again.

"Yeah, we know all about you. Megan and Jennifer ain't the only ones to mention your name."

"Oh shit, who else then?"

David noticed Kourtney lean back in the seat, letting out a sigh before she replied.

"Jennifer Lawrence, AKA the other Jennifer, let's just call her that."

He laughed, turning the steering wheel to move the van down another street as Kourtney carried on.

"You've had a lot of fun with our friends. They've told us all kinds of kinky stuff about the sleazy old man driving a Silver Screen van around town. At first, I didn't believe it. Megan likes to tell all kinds of stories, so I had my doubts at first."

"What changed your mind then, babe?"

"When Kim told me about Jennifer, J-Law I mean. She told my sister all about you fucking her in the van."

"What did Kim think?"

"She thought it was hot. Kim likes hearing Jennifer talk about all the slutty stuff she's got up to over the years. The other Jennifer, I mean J-Lo told her about tracking you down for a ride."

Once again, David was blushing behind the wheel up front. He had taken a path south, leaving Sunset Drive and the shopping district. Since Kourtney had not mentioned a destination yet, he had all the time to navigate them out of the heavy traffic streets before rush hour of lunch. Despite the cameras present in the car, David found himself thinking about the old scenic routes leading to quiet places. After thinking for a moment, he had a new question for the Kardashian sister.

"I can't remember if I asked them, but has anyone ever told you girls about me asking for someone to flash me their tits?"

"Oh yeah! Rihanna! She told Kim about you too!"

"I wouldn't have ever guessed Rihanna was a friend of the Kardashians."

"Guess again! We know just about everyone around Hollywood who has a hand in the fashion world. We've known Rihanna for years."

When David glanced back up into the rear view mirror, Kourtney had crossed her legs again, sitting there bouncing her raised left foot as if she were tapping it. David couldn't believe what he was hearing. Not only had Kourtney Kardashian decided to seek him out, but she and Kim knew a lot about his affairs from the previous van. Here was the chance to christen this new van for the first time, all with the fear of getting caught from the security cameras monitoring every move from the back seat. For the time being, he was enjoying this chat of his dirty past with her.

"You know I once asked Kate Upton to flash me her big tits. You know her? She's a model. Blonde hair, huge boobs."

"Oh yeah, I know who Kate Upton is! Oh my god, you fucked her in your van too!?"

"Yep, sure did! She wasn't the only one. I've had quite a few busty models back there. Some British ladies who left quite an impression, if you know what I mean."

"Wow, so I guess there are some that Kim don't know about then."